User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Oct 2003, 01:00   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
US elections

Democrats shouldn't complain about the election in California, they should learn from the experience and profit from the lesson.

Do you think Bush will be hard to beat in 2004?

Two words: President J-Lo.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 01:03   #2
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough
Re: US elections

A female in charge of a country? I'd rather chop of my **** with a rusty cleaver.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 01:24   #3
Azof
Teh "One"

Azof is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not gonna post in this thread because I know it will degenerate into blatant US bashing...

err, crap
If ignorance is bliss.....
Then why isn't the world a happier place?
Azof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 01:29   #4
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
A female in charge of a country? I'd rather chop of my **** with a rusty cleaver.
Go Mrs Clinton!
(but not in 2004, obviously)

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 01:45   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
RECANT YOUR HERESY BEFORE I SET THE BLESSED MARGARET ON YOU!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 02:06   #6
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Genius!
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 02:43   #7
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
Democrats shouldn't complain about the election in California, they should learn from the experience and profit from the lesson.

Do you think Bush will be hard to beat in 2004?

Two words: President J-Lo.

Will they create new $1 notes?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 03:31   #8
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Complaining about the election in California is like arguing over who's got top rank in PA during havoc period. Ahnold pretty much had the office as soon as he entered the race, but I don't think it's got any larger meaning.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 09:42   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Finland has a female President.

And according to gallups and surveys, she enjoys around 85-90% trust by the people. She'll most certainly get re-elected if she runs for presidency again.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 10:06   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I get the impression that Bush will stay on for another term.
Oh well, can't be any worse than the first 4 years
:fingers crossed:
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 10:29   #11
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

Oprah for president!
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 10:34   #12
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that Hilary Clinton is the only likely female candidate for a Election in the near future.

I think President Britney Spears would be comedy gold
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 10:44   #13
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Americans would rather see a black man in the White House than a woman.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 10:55   #14
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

black men are sometimes smarter than presidents with a iq of 91
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 12:27   #15
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Finland has a female President.

And according to gallups and surveys, she enjoys around 85-90% trust by the people. She'll most certainly get re-elected if she runs for presidency again.
Just because a lot of people trust her doesn't mean she's trustworthy - it just means her spin is working well.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 12:29   #16
Idler

Nixon Nixon
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 13:13   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: US elections

"You could never imagine a female Prime Minister if we were a first-rate power", as Harold Macmillan once said.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 18:44   #18
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I get the impression that Bush will stay on for another term.
Oh well, can't be any worse than the first 4 years
:fingers crossed:

I used to feel the same way, but I think Bush has royally fk'ed himself with this Iraq business - there's no indications that the world, let alone America, is any better off right now, and meanwhile it's costing billions of dollars while we're already in a sucky economy to fund his little war.

Unless the Democrats really mess something up there's no way Bush will be given another 4 years.

Unread 29 Oct 2003, 18:44   #19
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

If bush stays another term i'm certain WW3 will happen.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 18:46   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot951
I used to feel the same way, but I think Bush has royally fk'ed himself with this Iraq business - there's no indications that the world, let alone America, is any better off right now, and meanwhile it's costing billions of dollars while we're already in a sucky economy to fund his little war.

Unless the Democrats really mess something up there's no way Bush will be given another 4 years.
Most americans believe that Saddam was behind 9/11, and that WMD's have been found in Iraq.

Misinformation is a fine thing.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 18:51   #21
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Will they create new $1 notes?
that's a good post
Quote:
but a black man could never run as a democrat.

possibly as a republican, but that would be about the ugliest campaign you ever saw.

anyway, i'm hoping mark cuban goes into politics.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 18:53   #22
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Most americans believe that Saddam was behind 9/11, and that WMD's have been found in Iraq.

Misinformation is a fine thing.

People may not know whether or not Saddam was a terrorist, but they know whether or not they've got a job right now, and that counts for a lot more.

Unread 29 Oct 2003, 19:08   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Which Americans?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 19:15   #24
Super
Sub

Black Americans.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 19:18   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Black Americans.
Those bastards still have the vote?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 19:43   #26
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Why noone posted a thread where conservatives making shit up about liberals?

Oh wait, I forgot that this board is full of liberals.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 19:44   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Those bastards still have the vote?
Not if the Bush clan have any say in the matter.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 20:15   #28
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dying puppy

yeah... whatever happened to warfalcon?
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 21:26   #29
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dying puppy

http://www.politicsforum.org/images/...s/flame_54.php

Liberals, conservatives, both camps are twats who can't take a stand for themself, and you're all responsible for the moster you've created. Anyone who calls themself or someone else a "liberal" or a "conservative" needs to die.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 21:39   #30
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
but a black man could never run as a democrat.
Frankly, I think that says more about the Democrats than about race relations in the US. :/
Quote:
possibly as a republican, but that would be about the ugliest campaign you ever saw.
I don't see it. I think Powell would be a strong candidate in '08--if he wants the job.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 23:23   #31
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
[url]
Liberals, conservatives, both camps are twats who can't take a stand for themself, and you're all responsible for the moster you've created. Anyone who calls themself or someone else a "liberal" or a "conservative" needs to die.
If you are saying that 'conservative' and 'liberal' are horrible and utterly useless terms that obnoxious and clueless individuals use to band together under, I completely agree (there is no intellectually honest way to reconcile half the beliefs on either side together).

If you are saying that anyone who isn't moderate on all 'issues' deserves to die, then I completely disagree with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Frankly, I think that says more about the Democrats than about race relations in the US. :/
I don't think it says anything about either. To be a black candidate running for president as a Democrat, you need the support of the NAACP etc, which only support black people if they are gung ho about reparations etc. To get on the democratic ticket, you can't support things like that. It's just a Catch-22.

Whereas if they ran as a Republican, an NAACP endorsement might hurt them in the primaries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
I don't see it. I think Powell would be a strong candidate in '08--if he wants the job.
Don't see what? If Powell ran (or Rice) he would run as a Republican. Right?

Imagine the reaction from the major black groups if a black man was the republican candidate. 'Traitor' 'Uncle Tom' 'House slave' etc. would be every other word you would hear in the media (the rest of the words being off limits to type here by forum rules).

I'm not saying it would be Powell's fault, but it would be some seriously ugly shit.

(i can hear the joke now: what do you call a black man who is running for president as a republican?)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 00:35   #32
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
I don't think it says anything about either. To be a black candidate running for president as a Democrat, you need the support of the NAACP etc, which only support black people if they are gung ho about reparations etc. To get on the democratic ticket, you can't support things like that. It's just a Catch-22.

Whereas if they ran as a Republican, an NAACP endorsement might hurt them in the primaries.
The NAACP doesn't endorse candidates. Officially, they're non-partisan. Ditto for the National Urban League. They're fairly pro-Democrat but they're not a part of the political endorsement landscape (unlike the NEA or the AFL/CIO).
Quote:
Don't see what? If Powell ran (or Rice) he would run as a Republican. Right?
Presumably.
Quote:
Imagine the reaction from the major black groups if a black man was the republican candidate. 'Traitor' 'Uncle Tom' 'House slave' etc. would be every other word you would hear in the media (the rest of the words being off limits to type here by forum rules).
Such blatantly racist attacks would backfire horribly. Consequently, I don't see them happening to any significant degree. Anyone running against a black candidate would bend over backwards not to invoke the slightest hint of racism and would be the first to denounce it. Any black groups saying that about Powell would be immediately denounced--by the Democrats!

If Powell ran for President it'd probably be the most civil campaign in recent memory.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 07:11   #33
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idler
black men are sometimes smarter than presidents with a iq of 91
Did you mean Jacque Chirac, Gerhard Schroeder or Guy Verhoefstadt?
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 20:41   #34
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Texan you are a muppet

a ****ing muppet

go away
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 01:25   #35
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
http://www.politicsforum.org/images/...s/flame_54.php

yeah guys you should probably listen to this
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 01:34   #36
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot951
I

Unless their debates get any better, i think they have really good chance of screwing things up for themselves.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 11:58   #37
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
Did you mean Jacque Chirac, Gerhard Schroeder or Guy Verhoefstadt?
I presume he didn't mean Schroeder or Verhoefstadt as neither of them are their country's President.