User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 18:40   #1
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation The harsh truth about NOS!

As another night of battle has past in the vast yet cozy universe of Planetarion, it became clear once more that the heathens of NoS are definitely on their way down. The infidels' unorganized pathetic desperate attempts at hurting the almighty NewDawn have been crushed into the ground, as well have we crushed their hopes of ever becoming as glorious and great as us. They think they have us surrounded, but in reality it is THEM who are surrounded. We have them surrounded in their tiny spaceships. They thought they could shock us with their cowardly attacks, but the shock has backfired on them. They are shocked because of what they have seen. No one received them with roses. They were received with bombs, shoes and bullets. Now, the game has been exposed. Awe will backfire on them. This is the boa snake. We will extend it further and cut it the appropriate way.

Let today the whole world know that NoS is nothing but a reflection of the cowardry and girly feelings deep within every person. The devil itself would not lay down his crap upon this unholy band of wretches. NewDawn will cleanse this very universe from non-believers and know that the day is very near in which all will be cleansed and nothing but pure faith, friendship and NewDawn will remain from what NoS has so intensely tried to destroy with their religion of hatred and devious treachery.

the very same way NewDawn has singlehandedly freed the world from dirty Communism in the past, so will NewDawn keep on fighting for all that is good, for the rights of the children, to protect the innocent against the demons trying to devour their souls and to prevail all what is valuable to mankind. etc.

Eskimo
self-proclaimed Minister of Information

p.s. smelly NoS dogs used their shady connections to corrupted forum moderators to get this thread deleted twice.

my gorgeous picture
C. Shouldn't have sat next to you on the bus in the first place.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 18:47   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The harsh truth about NOS!

You got a too little brain to maybe understand that NoS is an alliance just as yours and it is NONE of your business how they attacks. They are free to attack however they wants to and so are you. Calling them cowards because they attack you? lol you're such a 'tard
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 18:52   #3
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Shut up you non-believer. You are one of them and we shall banish your filthy arse from this universe
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 18:53   #4
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ND > NoS

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 18:54   #5
LeviUK
Galley Slave

LeviUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You got a too little brain to maybe understand that NoS is an alliance just as yours and it is NONE of your business how they attacks. They are free to attack however they wants to and so are you. Calling them cowards because they attack you? lol you're such a 'tard
You're new to this 'humour' thing aren't you?

Planetarion Amateur since round 4.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 18:56   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo
Shut up you non-believer. You are one of them and we shall banish your filthy arse from this universe
No, I am not one of them.. but I once was and I know a hell of a lot better than you do! You're such a sad sad boy..
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 18:58   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviUK
I don't find it funny? Maybe a little 10 year old kiddie would think it's funny, but hey, Im not 10 year old so what do I know :\
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 19:00   #8
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviUK
The war against evil is dead serious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I don't find it funny? Maybe a little 10 year old kiddie would think it's funny, but hey, Im not 10 year old so what do I know :\
Come back in 2 years when your sense of humour has evolved beyond the 'hey sticking up my middle finger to people is funny as hell' and ringing people's door bells and scurrying off and hopefully by then your parents have tought you the mysterious world of this complex feature called sarcasm :P

Last edited by Eskimo; 28 Oct 2003 at 19:06.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 19:11   #9
Nadar
I see you!

I do pretty well understand it was sarcasm, but it's BAD sarcasm.. sucky sucky sucky sarcasm.. Saying: "Hey, you're funny dude!" <-- That's sarcams ^^
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 19:15   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
p.s. smelly NoS dogs used their shady connections to corrupted forum moderators to get this thread deleted twice.
I was too busy getting pateam to support EET to delete it this time :0((((
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 19:16   #11
LeviUK
Galley Slave

Quote:
When you reach 10 then you will let us know won't you?

Unread 28 Oct 2003, 19:16   #12
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Quote:
I do pretty well understand it was sarcasm, but it's BAD sarcasm.. sucky sucky sucky sarcasm.. Saying: "Hey, you're funny dude!" <-- That's sarcams ^^
Ok, apart from the fact that you seemed to have entirely missed out on the fact the post was a parody rather than actual opinion and/or belief, which was rather embarassing for you tbh, my efforts were BAD sarcasm, but your paltry example is GOOD sarcasm? Perhaps you should get out some more. Talk to REAL people. Oh no, dont, because you might risk actually developing social skills.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 19:29   #13
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

i stop reading AD for a few minutes and the posts get exciting!!

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:02   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Ok, apart from the fact that you seemed to have entirely missed out on the fact the post was a parody rather than actual opinion and/or belief, which was rather embarassing for you tbh, my efforts were BAD sarcasm, but your paltry example is GOOD sarcasm? Perhaps you should get out some more. Talk to REAL people. Oh no, dont, because you might risk actually developing social skills.
Talking to me about getting out to meet real people? heh.. well, I wasn't the one sitting online writing such a stupid thread tho And no, nothing here would be emberassing for me, I'm just emberassed that I play a game with fools like you in it..

And to LeviUK: Was I supposed to laugh there? At least.. Eskimo is more funnier than you!
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:05   #15
Jebba

Jebba is an unknown quantity at this point

i tought it was funny :'(
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:27   #16
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Does your HC know you have made this post Eskimo? I dont have a clue if your thread was just messin about (it didnt come across like that if it was) or what it's based upon but imo you've made ND sound arrogant (which i know they aint).
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:30   #17
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

I join the holy war against the unbelievers of NOS
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:30   #18
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Does your HC know you have made this post Eskimo? I dont have a clue if your thread was just messin about (it didnt come across like that if it was) or what it's based upon but imo you've made ND sound arrogant (which i know they aint).
They know now, after I pasted this thread's url in our chans.

p.s. if you think this sounds arrogant, try to search google on the phrase "the shock has backfired on them. they are shocked because of what they have seen. no one received them with roses. they were received with bombs, shoes and bullets."

you might get a clue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
I join the holy war against the unbelievers of NOS
You will be granted 7 virgins and all the beer you can drink in the afterlife m8
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:32   #19
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Cant yer just post the URL?

/me Huffs with effort
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:37   #20
Zzz
Lemming

Zzz is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...dsa145200.html
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:40   #21
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Eskimo, I love you!
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:41   #22
Zzz
Lemming

Zzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you want to have his children?
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:42   #23
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz
Do you want to have his children?
Why not?

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:42   #24
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

take a number and get in line you bums
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:44   #25
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

/me picks #1
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:44   #26
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Nadar has humor. Nadar is humor. Nadar is the ressurection of humor itself. You people just don't understand his humor. Just like nobody understands him. Nadar wants to be understood. I understand Nadar. Come Nadar. I open my arms for you. Let me embrace you in my motherly warmth.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:46   #27
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't tell me I forgot to lock your cage again...
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:46   #28
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

/me jumps up and down
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:47   #29
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You will be granted 7 virgins and all the beer you can drink in the afterlife m8
WERE DO I SIGN UP?

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:54   #30
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakky
WERE DO I SIGN UP?
I was inclined to say SIGN UP HERE and have it secretly link it to tubgirl, but then again i'd be violating forum rules if I did i suppose :/
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 21:22   #31
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I, for one, hate lots of things.

I refer you to a #newdawn topic from way back whence:

'We're cool. We're different. We hate things.'

This time, things just happen to be Nadar.

(edit: I also hate all things pagan.)
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 21:24   #32
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

pretty sad topic..

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 21:28   #33
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point

Aren't ND and NoS the last 2 remaning "Dinosaur Alliances" in Planetarion? I can't think of an others that have been around since R3 or earlier.....hmm...hirr maybe?

Kinda funny to see 2 Dinosaur Alliances wish extinction upon eachother

What can I say that you can't say better?
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 21:49   #34
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

maybe thats how the dinosaurs came to extinction

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 28 Oct 2003, 21:59   #35
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Eskimo wants to kill everything, it's a sickness. Please excuse him

You know I still love you Kal
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 22:06   #36
Kal
Inactive peon

/me wubs Vader to...

what are your coords m8, we could have a party at your planet

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 28 Oct 2003, 22:07   #37
Xandria
Dominatrix

Xandria is an unknown quantity at this point

what about me??? where is my love???
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 22:11   #38
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Gimme yours and I'll give you mine Kal

/me loves Xandria aswell
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 22:17   #39
LeviUK
Galley Slave

Quote:
And to LeviUK: Was I supposed to laugh there? At least.. Eskimo is more funnier than you!
I'm deeply hurt

Unread 28 Oct 2003, 22:26   #40
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
pretty sad topic..
Thank god silly clowns like you dropping by cheer things up a lot!

Really. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 22:38   #41
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point

I think in future I have to stick to my original plan to become an insane demi-god. Like my friends.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 22:44   #42
danyul

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalVirtus
i stop reading AD for a few minutes and the posts get exciting!!
/me fluffles Kal

Unread 28 Oct 2003, 23:00   #43
Kal
Inactive peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
Gimme yours and I'll give you mine Kal

/me loves Xandria aswell

/me pms Vader his coords and waits

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 28 Oct 2003, 23:08   #44
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

/me replies
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 23:22   #45
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Thank god silly clowns like you dropping by cheer things up a lot!

Really. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Well, in your eyes everyone who is against you embarrass themselfs You sad little boy.. or was it girl?
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 23:31   #46
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

We're not perfectly sure what gender Eskimo is atm, but we're working on figuring it out. We expect a breakthrough around christmas.

Unread 28 Oct 2003, 23:36   #47
Nadar
I see you!

Shemale perhaps?
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 23:44   #48
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Quote:
omg tubgirl turns me on

Quote:
Well, in your eyes everyone who is against you embarrass themselfs. You sad little boy.. or was it girl?
So far, there's only two people who were so tight arsed, they actually took my initial post serious. And both of you pretty much made a fool out of yourself.

Furthermore it occurs to me you are suspiciously occupied with little boys and ten year olds. Do you keep calling other people little boys, just to emphasize that you are such a big boy because you fear we might find out your real age? Or do you just have a sick obsession for little boys :P

Last edited by Eskimo; 29 Oct 2003 at 00:00.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 00:04   #49
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Go Eskimo!

Death to the infidels! Let the purifying flame do justice to the heathen ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio on IRC during R9 when under attack by NoS
[20:35] * +Scorpio starts to sing "...ive got the whole nos at my door, ive got the whole damn nos at my door..."
[21:03] * +Scorpio starts to sing "...we are penguins, we have fun. we are chaoz, we have won. they are nosers on the run, tralalala lalala lala..."

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 00:14   #50
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Can I reply too?

Do I have to 'pick sides' ?
Closed Thread