User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 21:46   #1
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
yay alliance ranking....

... and we still rock ya :P

did take some time but seems things are moving fast now
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 21:57   #2
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: yay alliance ranking....

Hmm, pretty much what i expected, though i thought dragons/ely might have been different way round
Ultores
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:10   #3
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

copy/paste, pritty please

4S

Illuminati
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:16   #4
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Code:
Rank Change Name Size Score 
1  FAnG 86099 25.173.069 
2  ToT/LCH/GoCi 78103 24.537.660 
3  Eclipse 81270 22.607.090 
4  Elysium 76800 22.089.976 
5  [VsN] 62609 18.326.154 
6  Ðragons 65074 18.288.314 
7  Wolfpack 56914 17.036.061 
8  RaH 40550 13.358.617 
9  NoS 39450 12.534.968 
10  NewDawn 35665 11.674.779 

11  R&T 32942 11.068.841 
12  Howling Rain 34070 11.057.229 
13  Vengeance 25567 8.884.089 
14  IPC 24504 8.847.016 
15  Seraphim 24551 7.874.918
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:16   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rank Change Name Size Score
1 FAnG 86099 25.173.069
2 ToT/LCH/GoCi 78103 24.537.660
3 Eclipse 81270 22.607.090
4 Elysium 76800 22.089.976
5 [VsN] 62609 18.326.154
6 Ðragons 65074 18.288.314

Edit, beaten to the punch heh. Interesting how the game dynamics appear to be affecting this war though. The old exponential growth is no longer as huge a factor. Personally I'm just wondering how various alliance's MOs are holding up under what no doubt is a difficult situation.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:17   #6
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

beat ya :tongue:
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:17   #7
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Edit, beaten to the punch heh. Interesting how the game dynamics appear to be affecting this war though. The old exponential growth is no longer as huge a factor. Personally I'm just wondering how various alliance's MOs are holding up under what no doubt is a difficult situation.
Also it will show how much the actual growth + membernumbers will influence this game. Seeing the current ranking you can gain about 2 million score by recruiting 10 top500 ppl. As not all of the alliances are "full" it seems rather open who wins in the end.

My prediction stands it will be the alliance keeping their players playing, as atm the gains and losses over the last weeks kept pretty much the playingfield equal.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:12   #8
Lei~
~Gon

focht normally the alliance able to keep their members playing is simply the one which is on the winning side anyway...
If youre getting beaten up everyday many members will soon either get another ally or simply quit and only those really loyal will stay and fight a battle which they know cant be won...
So the more one alliance takes control of the round the more players of the other side will quit or get inactive...
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:32   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
focht normally the alliance able to keep their members playing is simply the one which is on the winning side anyway...
If youre getting beaten up everyday many members will soon either get another ally or simply quit and only those really loyal will stay and fight a battle which they know cant be won...
So the more one alliance takes control of the round the more players of the other side will quit or get inactive...
fact is, there won't be a single alliance dominating r10 like Fury did in the old days etc. atm we got atleast 5-7 alliances who still got a fair shot of ending first this round, but none of them will actually dominate it.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:38   #10
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we will see alot of changes in alliance rankings over the next weeks to come as things should get intense, as alliances keep attacking.
And come on, lets see more big battles

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:46   #11
Berserker

Berserker is an unknown quantity at this point

PROUD TO BE FAnG!!!!
we rock

kicking ass since R2
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 03:01   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker
PROUD TO BE FAnG!!!!
we rock
I'm going to say this one time and one time only. Can we please stop having one line nonsensical posts which contribute nothing to AD from any perspective? The only thing you're doing here is perpetuating a self-diminishing stereotype (of which I've had a number of complaints concerning), there is no point to posts along these lines regardless of author or professed opinion. I sincerely encourage you to realise the ramifications of your actions both here and elsewhere. For my part I dislike censoring people, but I implore you to understand that this is a forum for discussion. Above all else this is your forum and I hope you use it well.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 03:49   #13
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'm going to say this one time and one time only. Can we please stop having one line nonsensical posts which contribute nothing to AD from any perspective? The only thing you're doing here is perpetuating a self-diminishing stereotype (of which I've had a number of complaints concerning), there is no point to posts along these lines regardless of author or professed opinion. I sincerely encourage you to realise the ramifications of your actions both here and elsewhere. For my part I dislike censoring people, but I implore you to understand that this is a forum for discussion. Above all else this is your forum and I hope you use it well.

Anti FAnG at all level hey? What alliance in VEET is paying your wages?
Are you also taking in to account the number of complain you can have against your own posts?
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 03:56   #14
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

always outnumberred but never outgunned! Stolen from zerocore :P

Bring it b*tches!

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 04:24   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebAngel
Anti FAnG at all level hey? What alliance in VEET is paying your wages?
Are you also taking in to account the number of complain you can have against your own posts?

Eclipse. They recruited all the moderating team in a moment of blinding stupidity. Personally I recommended buying the game so they couldn't possibly lose but apparently they've got an even sneakier plan involving four dwarves, an elf and a troop of performing baboons (that's tot to you and me). As a matter of fact I was sid, biggdogg, grendel and the entire xanadu HC. Planetarion has been a mild intellectual diversion for me the past 3 and a half years in between writing four symphonies, an opera, eight books and an intellectual history of the western world. In my free time I write inane internet posts for no reason other than to annoy people I've never spoken to.

It's a wonderful life
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 04:24   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
I take it you've never played on the winning side before (understandable... look at your current alliance). Being on the winning side gets tedious and boring. You end up running out of targets, attacking the same gals, and hardly ever defending. You end up being on IRC less as you aren't needed, and go inactive.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 05:12   #17
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a hell of a lot more tedious and boring being on the losing side, having 2-3 waves on your gal nightly and no defense. The whole bit about "Oh it's so tough being on the winning side, it's so dull" is a load of hooey.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 05:51   #18
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthos
It's a hell of a lot more tedious and boring being on the losing side, having 2-3 waves on your gal nightly and no defense. The whole bit about "Oh it's so tough being on the winning side, it's so dull" is a load of hooey.

I wouldn't know, the only time I've ever been on the losing side was Fury round 8 (and that never finished anyway so I didn't end up giving up).
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 06:09   #19
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Eclipse. They recruited all the moderating team in a moment of blinding stupidity. Personally I recommended buying the game so they couldn't possibly lose but apparently they've got an even sneakier plan involving four dwarves, an elf and a troop of performing baboons (that's tot to you and me). As a matter of fact I was sid, biggdogg, grendel and the entire xanadu HC. Planetarion has been a mild intellectual diversion for me the past 3 and a half years in between writing four symphonies, an opera, eight books and an intellectual history of the western world. In my free time I write inane internet posts for no reason other than to annoy people I've never spoken to.

It's a wonderful life
I don't appreciate you revelaing all our secrets in public.

Anyway, the word, "Owned" comes to mind.

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 06:11   #20
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I wouldn't know, the only time I've ever been on the losing side was Fury round 8 (and that never finished anyway so I didn't end up giving up).
You mean round 6, right?

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 09:41   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Fury lost r8.
Nice to see fury members still trying hard to live in denial though.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 10:17   #22
Lei~
~Gon

btw i think that now the portal is stuck at tick 797 or something and the rollback dint happen there so we got another ally ranking bug we can bugger bout...

tomkat: the winning side might be boring for those alliances that block up with ten other big alliances so that infact no real enemy is left.
If you instead would tend, and i dont mean this round, to only take a few allies or go solo pa will be fun for you til the end most probably.
Also activity is less needed as soon as youre that much bigger that you cannot roid the other alliances anymore, but the losing alliances will probably have gotten inactive long before that...

kj: alliance = block and a block will still be able to dominate pa...
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 11:18   #23
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Fury lost r8.
R8 was cut off midround. Saying Fury lost r8 is like saying Xeta won r6. I personally had over 2k roids with expending little effort by the time of the round's shutdown and had no problem keeping them—something I highly doubt would be the case if Fury's loss had been complete.

Pld me for taking a thread off topic lol. . Back to normally scheduled on topic posts!
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 13:18   #24
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthos
R8 was cut off midround. Saying Fury lost r8 is like saying Xeta won r6. I personally had over 2k roids with expending little effort by the time of the round's shutdown and had no problem keeping them—something I highly doubt would be the case if Fury's loss had been complete.

Pld me for taking a thread off topic lol. . Back to normally scheduled on topic posts!
Kinda agree.... I also had 2.5 k roids still and round was far from over
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 17:28   #25
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
Kinda agree.... I also had 2.5 k roids still and round was far from over
Do you want a cookie?
I think I had more then that and I wasn't even trying ...
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 17:44   #26
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
Do you want a cookie?
I think I had more then that and I wasn't even trying ...
unlikely we talk about r8, a round which you didnt play, your planet had like 500 roids at any time if i recall correctly, due to you declaring yourself the next round winner already in r7 end.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 17:50   #27
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

We lost round 8, end of story. We weren't on top of things at any part during the round. Although things were changing a bit nearing the early end. Too bad, can't change it.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 18:03   #28
Tomkat

Quote:
Fury lost r8.

What are you talking about? I never said that. Before rushing those podgy fingers onto the keyboard, please think. AND READ WHAT I WROTE. Let's recap, for your benefit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 18:13   #29
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

kids... we are talking about r10 now. put your lil egos in the closet pleaaasee
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 20:04   #30
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Stop living in the past, look to the future,....oh wait, this is Ad
Ultores
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 21:18   #31
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

no one won r8
end of story.

now r10.. who's gonna win? :P
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 22:17   #32
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
if i recall correctly
You don't
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 01:55   #33
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Fury lost r8.
Fury lost R8 like a football team lost a game that was abandoned at half time. Technically, they were losing, but uncontrollable factors had not been at work then they would have had opportunity for a second half comeback.

What sort of spincter-keyboard interface do you use to enable you to post?

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 02:29   #34
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

RealJames..
You cant even put a descent ban on your irc network.
Get a clue.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 02:29   #35
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
no one won r8
end of story.

now r10.. who's gonna win? :P
Who cares abour r10?
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 02:35   #36
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
Fury lost R8 like a football team lost a game that was abandoned at half time. Technically, they were losing, but uncontrollable factors had not been at work then they would have had opportunity for a second half comeback.

What sort of spincter-keyboard interface do you use to enable you to post?
Look, we were just better than you, we were always better than you, the only time you could take us was when you had to call daddy biggdogg from retirement to flash his admin rights on the legion server (hosted by fury btw) and make them comply with fury and then turn the entire block against us.

Get over it already, and fix yourself up or something, you look like a mess.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 02:38   #37
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
RealJames..
You cant even put a descent ban on your irc network.
Get a clue.
Is my inability to set g-lines (because perhaps I have a social life over reading IRC command lists) a quantification of my ability to play this game?

Get a life.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 02:40   #38
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Look, we were just better than you, we were always better than you, the only time you could take us was when you had to call daddy biggdogg from retirement to flash his admin rights on the legion server (hosted by fury btw) and make them comply with fury and then turn the entire block against us.

You been borrowing stuff off Zhukov?

Unread 19 Oct 2003, 02:49   #39
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:

i see you still got not over your r7/8 issues.
Just to ruin your little world abit more r7 titans was no match for fury, with or without any support we putted you in bags. Better players better gals better strategy. There was not a single point titans made apart from "we gave our roids away and tried to fleetcatch ppl to annoy them" something which had no huge success and did not dramatically influence the outcome of the round, while the only pure titans gal got roided into the ground like most top100 titans planets (apart from those who were under legion protection)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:19   #40
Tomkat

Quote:
Just to ruin your little world abit more r7 titans was no match for fury, with or without any support we putted you in bags. Better players better gals better strategy. There was not a single point titans made apart from "we gave our roids away and tried to fleetcatch ppl to annoy them" something which had no huge success and did not dramatically influence the outcome of the round, while the only pure titans gal got roided into the ground like most top100 titans planets (apart from those who were under legion protection)

I'm right in thinking Titans were the only alliance who "blocked" with another to win the round, aren't I? And I am also right in thinking that that alliance was LDK aren't I?
Am I also correct in thinking that LDK are renowned for cheating?

Well..... well played Titans. I'm sure you didn't need LDK's help. I'm sure you didn't need the massive numbers LDK could offer you (5 planets per person adds up!) to "win" the round.

That thread on AD where you were tricked into backstabbing FLV on your own was one of the funniest I've read. Showed how incompetent your command and political skills were.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:20   #41
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

another thread derailed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:33   #42
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
another thread derailed....
This is AD, do you expect any less?

Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:37   #43
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Ah, just shows how much you know, the max limit for any galaxy was 4 titans, there was no such thing as a 'pure' titans galaxy. If it had been Titans vs Fury 1:1 the outcome would have been rather different, considering round 8 ofcourse. Like I said, you had everybody with you, that was the only way you could take us. You underestimated Titans hugely, I doubt that at the start of round 8 you attributed us with more power than an alliance like ToT for instance, you still don't understand how Titans worked and why we beat you. If it were up too you fury's loss could be acclaimed due the bad weather. I can tell you why we lost round 7, it was because it was 70 players vs a whole block PLUS their galaxies. Can you tell me why you lost round 8?

But ofcourse, you never 'lost' it as such right? You were going to make your huge comeback by allying Dragons and owning us and in the last week of the war you weren't loosing that many roids anyway. Newsflash, in the last week of the war we were owning the **** out of dragons and it's not exactly as if you had a lot of roids to loose in the first place.

Before you reply again, I'll just fish up the statistics on it. LDK/Titans had control of 53.2% (64.4% if you count Virus) of the top 250 in planets at that time. 65 out of the top 100 planets were Titans/LDK. Titans had 110 members of which 78 were in the top 250, of those 110 at least 15 were scanners/inactives that just played for the 'fun'. In essence 80% of our player count that playing to win was in the top 250.
Half of LDK's active members was also in the top 250.

In response Fury having a total of 28 top 250 planets, 5 of which were in the top 100. Out of a total of 233 members listed on our intel. If you want you can round those numbers down with 50 or so, it doesn't matter, its still just about 'fk all'. WP/Ely had 30 top 250 planets and that is without them actually being targetted. So if you were to take the top 250 planets of Dragons, Fury, Wolfpack and Ely together you STILL would have less than the top 250 planets of Titans. Namely 78 vs 74.
Now I'm not even taking Virus and LDK in that equation. So really, starved for roids, no morale, loosing roids on a daily basis, and your 'plans' for allying already well aware to our side, how big do you think your chances really would have been.

Also, to save us perhaps some more discussion take a look at this thread for reference.
I'm sure by this time you're thinking of making a comment of how I'm taking all of this way to seriously and how I supposedly have issues regarding round 7/8. I assure you that I know exactly what happened and that I don't need your or anyone elses confirmation to make me feel better. I simply love owning you on every single point we ever discuss.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:45   #44
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
In round 8 I had a really huge penis extension, but now I'm a nobody again, so I've got to go on and on about it.

Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:48   #45
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'm right in thinking Titans were the only alliance who "blocked" with another to win the round, aren't I? And I am also right in thinking that that alliance was LDK aren't I?
Am I also correct in thinking that LDK are renowned for cheating?

Well..... well played Titans. I'm sure you didn't need LDK's help. I'm sure you didn't need the massive numbers LDK could offer you (5 planets per person adds up!) to "win" the round.

That thread on AD where you were tricked into backstabbing FLV on your own was one of the funniest I've read. Showed how incompetent your command and political skills were.
Can you possibly put more AD stereotypes in your post? Blocking and cheating, how original.

I'm sure that in your line of thinking Titans and LDK with their massive hordes of 100 members each constitutes as a 'block'. And I'm also sure you're convinced that the rich people of lithuania could afford to buy 5 accounts each in that round to cheat with. But hey, I guess you're entitled to being a dumbass, its your right.

Yeah that thread sure was funny wasn't it, considering it was made by Legion not Titans and that Fred discovered a tad to late that both Legion's server and ex-Dictator were under complete fury control and then had no choice into submitting to running back to fury like a beaten dog. You should've seen fury in the shared channels though, god I can almost still hear the sniffling sound of the fury officer asking the legion dude <quote>What happened to being 'always together'</quote>.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:54   #46
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
I know, its a shame to run out of actual arguements. I suppose you are right though, after round 8 all I did was become GC of the winning galaxy and a top 100 player oh and become a multihunter.

Hey I know, you can be really naughty and use up all of your allowance of wittyness this week and imply that those events might have had something to do with eachother. Hey well, whatever makes you happy, I guess its a nice change from the usual blocking/cheating accusations.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:56   #47
Tomkat

Quote:
Can you possibly put more AD stereotypes in your post? Blocking and cheating, how original.
Mainly as most of the AD "rumours" have been proven and backed up.

Quote:
I'm sure that in your line of thinking Titans and LDK with their massive hordes of 100 members each constitutes as a 'block'. And I'm also sure you're convinced that the rich people of lithuania could afford to buy 5 accounts each in that round to cheat with. But hey, I guess you're entitled to being a dumbass, its your right.
5 accounts each isn't much. You can make it in about half a day of a decent pay's work.
The fact remains that you were incapable of playong on your own. It isn't Fury's fault you were incapable of commanding a large memberbase, so had to stick with 100 members.

Quote:
You should've seen fury in the shared channels though, god I can almost still hear the sniffling sound of the fury officer asking the legion dude <quote>What happened to being 'always together'</quote>.
That's because Titans were the backstabbers, and noone likes a backstabber (and wants to believe that there is a mistake somewhere and that the Titans aren't as low as it appears).
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 04:00   #48
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

k I'll go to sleep now, don't expect me back here tomorrow because I'll probably force myself not to look on AD for the next few days and argue with the bitter people (No, not irony, first of all its no longer funny since I already mentioned it and second of all I freaking won all the time, what in gods name should I be bitter about?) because it will lead to nothing. Right now I'm still in the moment so I figure it's okay but tomorrow I'll have a hangover from this
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 04:03   #49
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

if we would have lost r8 when it would have finished ? yes. most likely.
We never worked with dragons which is already wrong in your analysis. Why fury would have lost r8 ? we did not take the opportunity to block right from the start and tried to keep our heads down since we assumed most ppl would be gunning soley for us if we did anything "predictable".
This still doesnt matter in the whole picture, LDK and Titans had alot of alliances gunning for them in the end, so if the ticks would have continued im sure we would have seen a nice fight. The outcome of that noone of us 2 can predict.

What you say about r7 is purely wrong and you dont need to be a wisemen to say that.
You had no whole block ganging up on you. Virus and Legion both were busy keeping you in "line" to let you give Fury some problems and maybe to force you to be the wildcard in the top1 gal poker.
You from all should know that best or did you forget Freds attack yet ? Or how fred saved various Titans from retals and did nearly everything to prolong the war while Fang got bottled from Virus and Legion together ?
Not to speak of the titans who refused to fight for your cause and kept their heads low or ?
You were 78 ppl maybe maybe you were only 50 but you picked this fight not other way around.
Both of us know that, If it wasnt for your own need to showoff how leet you are and your wish to finally step out of the limelight and be accepted as one of the big boys there would be nothing special about Titans.
From your trackrecord titans was always 2ndclass., they did the wrong decisions politically till r8 (allying to ldk was pretty smart) and apart from this round they never lived up to fill the boots they claimed to be theirs.
What was the trackrecord of Titans an alliance which existed since end r5 ? Apart from arrogance and a big mouth noone exspected much from you after your first show of going back to legion and after one of your bcs betrayed you to make deals with the enemy to save his gal, or does Titans intel not remember that ?

Anyways im not going to argue with you about that since r8 is long gone same as titans are and nothing what you can say, or i can say will change the reality, r7 titans got bottled and r8 was called off before they might have finalised their win. (i.e. Xeta would have won r6 if it was called off after the halftimebreak, still the endresult was very different) Fury r7 won the round which way and how you might wish to judge that and in r8 we did not that well but were far from dead before the 2nd half might have started.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 04:07   #50
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
I guess its a nice change from the usual blocking/cheating accusations.
I do wonder why I even read AD sometimes, but people like you just keep me coming back for more. I mean, why else do I work so hard for Eclipse if not to be abused on AD?

Closed Thread