User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 12:46   #51
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hum Hum Darkside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Zhukov does that mean KJ isnt protected than? mohahahahahaa

P.S. if it was my sister and if she was called bob, i wonder why you keep stalking her Zhukov
anything you wanna tell us about your seuxal orientation ?
LIKE I WOULD STALK A GERMAN GIRL..
We got prettier at home

Go back to powerblocking now Focht
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 12:51   #52
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Go back to powerblocking now Focht
Finishing atm a paper for uni :/
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 13:38   #53
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Dear Focht.
Since Im your friend, Ive tried to help you out. I know what a pain uni work can be.
So Ive written a text where you just fill in your name instead of N.N,and hand in to your uni staff.

Your friend, Dr. Phil aka Zhukov

Here it comes:
Dear University. Hi my name is N.N and on the internet Im call myself Focht. Im one of the leader of an alliance called Eclipse who play a game called Planetarion. We are a fine group of people who involve ourselfs in ghey sex0r and powerblocking. Since Im importante in this game (Its called beeing 1337, pronouced leet) and alot of people depend on me, can I please be exused from handing in this report?

Yours sincerly, N.N
P.S I will hand over my sister if you say yes. She got hair in her face, and she's "kinda fat", but you are germans too, so I guess you will enjoy it anyways.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 13:48   #54
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Thanks will send that now, should work fine \o/ now i got time for blocking, anyone ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 14:46   #55
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in if Zhukov promises to help me with my work aswell
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 14:50   #56
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
I'm in if Zhukov promises to help me with my work aswell
call him dr.phil that gives him a warm wussy feeling
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 15:38   #57
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Comeing from you the first part is pure comedy.
The 2nd part kinda tops it, since you and i both know we havent played r9.5 for all our members as mandatory. So infact only with slow go-Therefore the results were pretty ok in the finals.
Since there is no skill involved to fight a dedicated alliance with dozends of fighterbased players who stay up all day. Players who just play freerounds because they are so dedicated. Planet who are LDK and get their big friends closed

Of course if Eclipse would win (not eough skills) 9.5 round would be the real round etc. Because your alliance have more propaganda makers it does not mean that it is better. And about closed planets i would recommend you to read older posts, there were a lot of eclipse oly fang etc big friends closed. But about being solo, you never were fair as an alliance. As i said before you just play to win. I wish youo no luck
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 15:44   #58
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Thanks will send that now, should work fine \o/ now i got time for blocking, anyone ?
Yeah, I'll block with you.
You bring the lube, I'll bring the "toys" \o/
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 16:48   #59
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
call him dr.phil that gives him a warm wussy feeling
I got so much critizism for using [Fury]Syn_Sid, so I thought dr. Phil was more "acceptable"
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:20   #60
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Round 9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC again

Irytas, thats one pld siggy u got there.

But surely thats not ALL your planets
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:26   #61
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrytas

Of course if Eclipse would win (not eough skills) 9.5 round would be the real round etc. Because your alliance have more propaganda makers it does not mean that it is better. And about closed planets i would recommend you to read older posts, there were a lot of eclipse oly fang etc big friends closed. But about being solo, you never were fair as an alliance. As i said before you just play to win. I wish youo no luck
Thats pretty much all wrong.
We said before r9,5 started we wouldnt play seriously since many of our members (over 50%) wanted to take a round off or play low and enjoy rl abit. This decision was made and announced before tick 1 of the round.
About r9.5 beeing not a real round: With the tons of cheating (30% or more of all planets were no players) and the round beeing free and a placeholder (note the .5) alot of ppl decided to take it off so this was no "invention" of us but reality.
That LDK cared enough to play hardcore and to cheat to the extend they did was your own decision not ours. About the closed r9.5 eclipse planets im very sceptial. since i dont recall there such a case and if you want find me on irc and show me your coords. I doubt any of them are eclipse.

About our political stand in r9.5:
We played most part of the round completely solo. We maintained a nap with ToT purely from the fact alot of the r9 cooperation bgs still worked and we had no intention to harm "friends" since the universe had now 14k planets. Apart from this political tie we stood on our own till the last 2 weeks where we were asked to support attacks on LDK. What we did.
This agreement included nothing apart from hitting mainly ldk planets (no defence exchange no arbiter exchange no nap status).

Thanks for your good show of knowledge once again
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 21:31   #62
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

And this is the guy who told us his alliance didnt cheat.
And is currently undergoing training to be a police officer.
Atleast thats what he wrote here...

HO HO HO
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 12:33   #63
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

To you and as well to a Zhukov (i dont know if he ever think before post) i would like to explain that if you would read Planetarion manual, you would see that something like 'exile' exists. Well, but im not surprised as that is coming from a forest/zhukov who were always 'clever'. And to Focht, i wont be arsed to comment your last post ...
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 13:09   #64
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thats pretty much all wrong.

About our political stand in r9.5:
We played most part of the round completely solo. We maintained a nap with ToT purely from the fact alot of the r9 cooperation bgs still worked and we had no intention to harm "friends" since the universe had now 14k planets. Apart from this political tie we stood on our own till the last 2 weeks where we were asked to support attacks on LDK. What we did.
This agreement included nothing apart from hitting mainly ldk planets (no defence exchange no arbiter exchange no nap status).

Thanks for your good show of knowledge once again

Which is utter nonsense.
First thing I got to hear from Eclipse command was: "Go to that channel on Netgamers, we'll have you added. It's a shared defense channel with ToT."

Or does that mean the Eclipse commanders aren't being open and honest to eachother?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 17:13   #65
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Heh.

Classic case of not really having a clue, you go girl

R2: XXV
R3: Ćternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 17:36   #66
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Which is utter nonsense.
First thing I got to hear from Eclipse command was: "Go to that channel on Netgamers, we'll have you added. It's a shared defense channel with ToT."

Or does that mean the Eclipse commanders aren't being open and honest to eachother?
^^ this is pretty much nonsesne. You were send to a Cluster or Para channel on pa irc.
Simply from the fact ppl like Parthos and others had already a C/P alliance going before you woke up sleepy and so we pushed all our members into that thing. You may ask the ppl from your para/cluster and check who was in those channels and ofc you could surf through your logs and youll find there were also non eclipse and non tot available ( now i explained to you the function of a c/p alliance yay).
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 19:15   #67
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
Heh.

Classic case of not really having a clue, you go girl
The point is to mock Irytas Maddix. So shush with you
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 23:09   #68
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
^^ this is pretty much nonsesne. You were send to a Cluster or Para channel on pa irc.
Simply from the fact ppl like Parthos and others had already a C/P alliance going before you woke up sleepy and so we pushed all our members into that thing. You may ask the ppl from your para/cluster and check who was in those channels and ofc you could surf through your logs and youll find there were also non eclipse and non tot available ( now i explained to you the function of a c/p alliance yay).
Quote:
Session Start: Tue Jun 03 23:22:20 2003
Session Ident: #p6
[23:26] <@Rudmer> lo
[23:26] <@Rudmer> ok all regged p nicks plz
[23:26] <@Rudmer> I'll add you to a shared def chan on netgamers
[23:38] <+Scorpio> heuh question btw
[23:38] <+Scorpio> why are we sharing def with tot etc, if we were supposed to go solo?
[23:41] <+TeHaR> good q
[23:42] <+CureforPain> well...all the 6 of us?
[23:42] <+CureforPain> random galaxies and paralel would sugest some kind of shared backbone..
[23:42] <+CureforPain> thats, imo
[23:42] <+Scorpio> well, either you go solo, or you dont go solo
[23:42] <+Scorpio> that's my philosophy
Session Close: Wed Jun 04 00:00:01 2003
There was no answer from Rudmer... sadly enough. Strangely enough he was the one setting it up. It wasn't Parthos. Logs from that channel (#p6b) only show ToT and Eclipse members.

About your comment concerning the waking up... I quit IRC at 2:00. You can verify that with your own logs (although I doubt that, keeping your activity in mind).

Proof of my reconnecting:
Quote:
Session Start: Tue Jun 03 11:47:09 2003
Session Ident: #eclipse
[11:47] [11:47] *** Now Talking in #eclipse.
[11:47] *** Topic is 'Welcome to round 9.5 eclipse! | Don't mention your coords etc. | Security is Vital, news scans are around youll reveal others. Deprived pm Focht |Xands needing a BG pm Lockhead'
[11:47] *** Set by Bashar on Mon Jun 02 19:21:37
I was constantly online .
You're just not one of the top HC's Focht, just admit it. I mean, you also accused me of not defending in Fury round 8, when in fact I was one of the top defenders. Even in Eclipse, I was more online than you. In r9 Eclipse I was fully dedicated, I even gave away gal status of my galaxy and thus giving up my galaxy members, something I've never done before nor after (although they deserved it at that time for doing the same ). Round 9.5 I was fully dedicated to LDK, ask anyone in there . Actually it was only after the first week or so that I decided to go to LDK. Eclipse simply wasn't good enough to support active players during that time and aside from that my overall impression of Eclipse (r9 + r9.5) wasn't that good.

But anyway, to get this to an end: You simply have no eye for activity. I wonder, are you really dedicated to your alliance? Or is it just a poor power trip? Trying to stay away from the military fk up's you made in the past...

— Scorpio
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 23:39   #69
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point

How's your planet?

Oh yeah, won't be too bad after the next rollback as those roids will be returned

There were members of another alliance in a p channel, dear lord those alliances must have been allied! Ever thought to take a logic course at uni? One fallacious type of argumentation: "Slippery slope." Remember that, sign up for the course, and you will already have a step up on your peers!

It's too bad all those friends who let you into Eclipse allowed you to abuse their trust so badly rather than listen to us members who after 2 days tops were begging them to kick your spying behind out.

And by the way, how's your planet?
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 13:16   #70
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The point is to mock Irytas Maddix. So shush with you
Oh silly me, I thought it said Lrytas...carry on then

R2: XXV
R3: Ćternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 13:25   #71
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthos
How's your planet?

Oh yeah, won't be too bad after the next rollback as those roids will be returned

There were members of another alliance in a p channel, dear lord those alliances must have been allied! Ever thought to take a logic course at uni? One fallacious type of argumentation: "Slippery slope." Remember that, sign up for the course, and you will already have a step up on your peers!

It's too bad all those friends who let you into Eclipse allowed you to abuse their trust so badly rather than listen to us members who after 2 days tops were begging them to kick your spying behind out.

And by the way, how's your planet?
Ok, which other alliances were in there then? Please tell me. Would also help if you gave their names.
I never abused anyone's trust. I blatantly broke the Eclipse rules time after time. If they don't kick me out, then that's their own mistake. (Heh, 'protected galaxies' LOLOLOL!!)
I don't know how my planet is. But I couldn't care less about it really. But it's nice to see Eclipse has special interest in me. For once they can keep their minds focused, a big achievement for an amateur alliance.

— Scorpio
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 14:37   #72
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Ok, which other alliances were in there then? Please tell me. Would also help if you gave their names.
I never abused anyone's trust. I blatantly broke the Eclipse rules time after time. If they don't kick me out, then that's their own mistake. (Heh, 'protected galaxies' LOLOLOL!!)
I don't know how my planet is. But I couldn't care less about it really. But it's nice to see Eclipse has special interest in me. For once they can keep their minds focused, a big achievement for an amateur alliance.
An amateur alliance doing quiet well seeing we are pretty good again in score and roids and have a won round in our backs. Something your current alliance cant claim.
P.S. it was widely known right from the start i wouldnt play r9.5 so no surprise i wasnt active at any time than. This might be a) due to a rl assignment i informed all hcs about and b) a vacationtrip
About the log you posted here (not to mention again that you nuthead seem to have missunderstood the forum rules) it gives the answer right in place:

23:42] <+CureforPain> well...all the 6 of us?
[23:42] <+CureforPain> random galaxies and paralel would sugest some kind of shared backbone..

Not to mention Parthos was in your c/p like other ppls aswell so maybe it was just you who saw no other alliances. Im sure someone will have a log to enlighten you.

P.S. since you dont care about PAX its still a joy to see you going off in fang channels and threatening to quit because you are to dim to understand the preset launch feature or because you got twatted and whin like a little girl.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 15:46   #73
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I was constantly online .
You're just not one of the top HC's Focht, just admit it. I mean, you also accused me of not defending in Fury round 8, when in fact I was one of the top defenders. Even in Eclipse, I was more online than you. In r9 Eclipse I was fully dedicated, I even gave away gal status of my galaxy and thus giving up my galaxy members, something I've never done before nor after (although they deserved it at that time for doing the same ). Round 9.5 I was fully dedicated to LDK, ask anyone in there . Actually it was only after the first week or so that I decided to go to LDK. Eclipse simply wasn't good enough to support active players during that time and aside from that my overall impression of Eclipse (r9 + r9.5) wasn't that good.

But anyway, to get this to an end: You simply have no eye for activity. I wonder, are you really dedicated to your alliance? Or is it just a poor power trip? Trying to stay away from the military fk up's you made in the past...

I had a worse eye for activity :P

(Except in round 5)

If I'm being honest, Eclipse is not as I hoped it could be but with the dire straights PA is in, I only regret it not being so for personal achievement reasons since if I had put any more time into it - then it would have been worthless. Eclipse was 'average' and was simply a reason for some ex-Fury ppl to get together again without Fury support and bring their friends. Our goal was to win, but for some reason none of us seemed to have the passion for the Eclipse project to pull it through with full on activity. The days of Sid style leadership are long dead I think.

Still, Eclipse is not amateur. It's not Fury however which I still consider the best. I still dont see why you are proud of deceiving friends in Eclipse however. But then we've had this convo before so no need to repeat.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 18:17   #74
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
P.S. since you dont care about PAX its still a joy to see you going off in fang channels and threatening to quit because you are to dim to understand the preset launch feature or because you got twatted and whin like a little girl.
Pm me with logs please
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 22:00   #75
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
In our next logical reasoning lesson, this would most likely fall into the "Straw Man" category.
Quote:
I don't know how my planet is. But I couldn't care less about it really. But it's nice to see Eclipse has special interest in me.
Roiding back up is a funny way of not caring. Please continue to flatter yourself about this "special interest" business. I merely mentioned you offhand one day in a discussion about last round. Next thing I knew your planet was twatted. Go figure
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 22:26   #76
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
An amateur alliance doing quiet well seeing we are pretty good again in score and roids and have a won round in our backs. Something your current alliance cant claim.
Other alliances being more stupid than Eclipse, can't be attritbuted as a positive character trait to Eclipse.

Quote:
P.S. it was widely known right from the start i wouldnt play r9.5 so no surprise i wasnt active at any time than. This might be a) due to a rl assignment i informed all hcs about and b) a vacationtrip
About the log you posted here (not to mention again that you nuthead seem to have missunderstood the forum rules) it gives the answer right in place:

23:42] <+CureforPain> well...all the 6 of us?

Not to mention Parthos was in your c/p like other ppls aswell so maybe it was just you who saw no other alliances. Im sure someone will have a log to enlighten you.
Rules are meant to be broken. Small IRC logs are quite ok actually. (Where is the forum rule thing btw?)
I'm a bit dissapointed you resort to calling names. I expected some more force from you. Afterall, you are German, aren't you?
Aside from that, what does that small piece with CureforPain show? Shared backbone, yes sure... we had a few Eclipse members in p6, that's the backbone. If they were active enough, they would have been in our BadBoys alliance, which would have provided them with enough "backbone". And I do believe Parthos and CureforPain had access to the normal Eclipse member channels. Thus my point about sharing def with ToT only still stands.

Quote:
That was.... 1 week ago? Or 2 already? Yer, so I got pissed at that time. What's your point? I've always opened my mouth when I didn't agree with how things were going. That's in fact the reason I left Virus during r3. In Virus they knew this about me, in ND, in Xanadu, in FAnG, and noone ever complained. You're the first one to complain about it. You're bad with criticism I guess
I shall not go into a discussion about launching mechanisms with a person that has failed in his PA military career, ie. you Focht.

But honestly, I dont really care about what's going on with the game anymore. It's boring as hell anyway. You'll never see me whining about losing a fleet...

— Scorpio
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 02:36   #77
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
I shall not go into a discussion about launching mechanisms with a person that has failed in his PA military career, ie. you Focht.
aaw guess your feelings got hurt didnt they scorpio ?
my military career in pa is far better than yours scorpio, so its kinda odd you speak about it. Since the only achievement you ever had is this hillarious boardposting habit. Apart from that ive only seen silence in activity, dedication and sadly also skill (maintaining a couple of planets to escort you or scan for you i.e. reference to theamion and koen and your closure in r9.5 with some bs excuse about an imaginary cousin) from you. So if you tried to insult me i must say you failed badly for that ppl who fit in their own boots should come.

P.S. i was not complaining about your girly behaviour, in total opposit, i found it very amuseing from a "hard" guy like you, whinning like an infant for mommy because he is too daft himself to get the launchingstuff in his head. Thank god Webangel fixed that for you with the nice url so you can look it up whenever you forget it again, right scorpio ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 14:33   #78
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Bullsh*t here
Bullsh*t there
Bullsh*t everywhere

all there can be said bout your convo...
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 14:45   #79
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
aaw guess your feelings got hurt didnt they scorpio ?
my military career in pa is far better than yours scorpio, so its kinda odd you speak about it. Since the only achievement you ever had is this hillarious boardposting habit. Apart from that ive only seen silence in activity, dedication and sadly also skill (maintaining a couple of planets to escort you or scan for you i.e. reference to theamion and koen and your closure in r9.5 with some bs excuse about an imaginary cousin) from you. So if you tried to insult me i must say you failed badly for that ppl who fit in their own boots should come.

P.S. i was not complaining about your girly behaviour, in total opposit, i found it very amuseing from a "hard" guy like you, whinning like an infant for mommy because he is too daft himself to get the launchingstuff in his head. Thank god Webangel fixed that for you with the nice url so you can look it up whenever you forget it again, right scorpio ?

My feelings aren't hurt at all. Just funny that you constantly try to swing a discussion into another direction.

About your military career... Umm r8 Fury fk-ups? Don't blame it on the state of Fury, it's your fault. God, I've never seen such a n00b organization on an attack ever. When it comes to military stuff you're still a little kid. My military career is clear from those messes.
Talking about "hilarious boardposting" is quite ironic coming, from you.

I'm still amazed noone kicked me out of Eclipse for cheating, eventhough KillGhost was constantly around when Theamion and I talked about it. Then again, Seduzer didn't get kicked either at the end of r9 (accessing Koen's account). Quite a few Eclipses profited from those 2 extra planets btw.
But don't blame me for getting away with it. Blame:
1) Your HC
2) Multihunters, for being such fools.

To be honest, I have not once looked at that URL. I do my own thing. And I repeat again:
Quote:

— Scorpio

Last edited by Aryn; 17 Oct 2003 at 20:16. Reason: racism is bad mmmkay?
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 15:10   #80
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

/me calls the kindergarten to see if they got space for Scorpio.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 15:44   #81
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
About your military career... Umm r8 Fury fk-ups? Don't blame it on the state of Fury, it's your fault. God, I've never seen such a n00b organization on an attack ever. When it comes to military stuff you're still a little kid. My military career is clear from those messes.
Which r8 desasters ? i had only 1 seen during the time i organised it, the def at girlee where fang pulled and stranded the other defenders to die. Note down i was neither involved in the laketchup hits 1 or 2. 1 was completely done by ToT and had merely 5 fury players on it, kileman i..e. with a fake. while the 2nd hit was done while both sid and i were offline and we both came online eta 2.
Ive not seen yet any huge achievements in organising or successfull planetmanagement from you which would really shock me. Hurts to not be able to compete with others ? P.S. i had the guts to take the responsibility for the girlee defence even if it wasnt my fault in the first place.

Quote:
I'm still amazed noone kicked me out of Eclipse for cheating, eventhough KillGhost was constantly around when Theamion and I talked about it. Then again, Seduzer didn't get kicked either at the end of r9 (accessing Koen's account). Quite a few Eclipses profited from those 2 extra planets btw.
But don't blame me for getting away with it. Blame:
1) Your HC
2) Multihunters, for being such fools.
He reported it and you were by multihunters not found guilty, so he like everyone else assumed it was prolly jokeing, since the authorities responsible for it gave greenlight.

P.S. compare your achievements with mine and you will see, like everyone else can see, that your claims are baseless.

And now i will agree with Zhukov (omg this had to happen once)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Aryn; 17 Oct 2003 at 20:17.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:40   #82
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Which r8 desasters ? i had only 1 seen during the time i organised it, the def at girlee where fang pulled and stranded the other defenders to die. Note down i was neither involved in the laketchup hits 1 or 2. 1 was completely done by ToT and had merely 5 fury players on it, kileman i..e. with a fake. while the 2nd hit was done while both sid and i were offline and we both came online eta 2.
Ive not seen yet any huge achievements in organising or successfull planetmanagement from you which would really shock me. Hurts to not be able to compete with others ? P.S. i had the guts to take the responsibility for the girlee defence even if it wasnt my fault in the first place.
Just a question: since which round are you playing?

Quote:
He reported it and you were by multihunters not found guilty, so he like everyone else assumed it was prolly jokeing, since the authorities responsible for it gave greenlight.

P.S. compare your achievements with mine and you will see, like everyone else can see, that your claims are baseless.
See, you don't know my achievements. It's never been in your interest to keep an eye on other people. I've done my fair share, just gotta take that from me. Then again, it's never been in my interest to look after myself. I've always looked after my 'team' (be it alliance, galaxy or friends). So you won't find me in a top100 that often.

(BBIAB, having dinner now)

PS. Zhukov just doesn't like me since what happened in r6 (sorry Zhukov, but you were an obstacle hehe )

— Scorpio

Last edited by Aryn; 17 Oct 2003 at 20:19.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:18   #83
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
PS. Zhukov just doesn't like me since what happened in r6 (sorry Zhukov, but you were an obstacle hehe )
Had ND had a descent HC back then they would have kicked your sorry litte a** out of there, since you didnt behave like a ND member, but a Xanadu member.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:16   #84
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Had ND had a descent HC back then they would have kicked your sorry litte a** out of there, since you didnt behave like a ND member, but a Xanadu member.
That's what you get with a pro-Xanadu HC

(You behaved like a Furgion-member btw )

— Scorpio
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:01   #85
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
That's what you get with a pro-Xanadu HC

(You behaved like a Furgion-member btw )
The HC might have been pro-xanadu, but that shouldnt make them unable to enforce member controll.

Giving Deus & Xanadu coords off FLTTV galaxies (sometimes including individual members of the whole galaxy), attacking FLTTV and defending against FLTTV makes me behaving like a Furgion-member?

Ask Salomo, Breaker, Pin, Motta, Nauti, dr_doug etc,

Thank you for showing your 1337 intel kiddie.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:02   #86
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Just a question: since which round are you playing?
Started in r2 midround
r3 start i was elysium, the 2nd biggest in elysium.
midround r3 was a fury soldier nearly finished top100 if texacanas battle would not have been a desaster for my cruisers,
r4 i was fury solder. most of the round top80 only in the end Olrik bashed me with his gal inpara while i defended Singu or Negrei dunno anymore.
r5 T&P hc achieved our setted goal to get our 7 gals good up. 1 top100 others top10-20 my own planet top5.
r6 rough round got beaten to dust sacrified my planet for singu, T&P's lead hc, ran nightly an attack on a top20 gal successfulll for 3 weeks straight, Adelante, Bulls, Casablanca, ministrycommandgal, superted all twatted by me (organisationwise)
r7 my gal made it somewhere top5 ? thanks to illegals good work. morden and i made the battleplan which finally ended the war with the 2nd block i ended somewhere top100 midfield.
r8 Fury-milexec (actually since r7 end) did a few nice fleetcatches and various normal battles there,
my own planet was highest top25-30 got beaten on my bday from LDK to top80 where it ended.
note to r8: eventho the round was not won many furys enjoyed the round and the outcome better than r7.
r9 eclipse planet somewhere top100 cba to look it up, Rob and i shared every military operation in the WE-ET war before that it was pretty low go.
r9.5 barely played due to rl commitments not bothered to do anything in eclipse apart from takeing part in some meetings

I dont think all above is supergreat or outstanding, im pretty sure others have a better score record but i can be satisfied with what i reached during the time i played. As far as teamplay is concerned, half the rounds i played purely for someone else. Seeing r4(T&P),r6(Singu), r7 (gal) and r9 (valvalis+gal) and did okish by doing so.

Quote:
See, you don't know my achievements. It's never been in your interest to keep an eye on other people. I've done my fair share, just gotta take that from me. Then again, it's never been in my interest to look after myself. I've always looked after my 'team' (be it alliance, galaxy or friends). So you won't find me in a top100 that often.
You should taste your own wisdom abit. Judging from above you seem to know not enough about me and the last 4 rounds ive seen you and known you, you never appeared like a team or galaxyplayer either. Your statement about Friends on the otherhand seems rather ridiculous considering how you used Olriks trust and abused the "support" and maybe even blind loyalty of your friend there.

Quote:
That makes it another round where you apparently didnt play for gal and alliance like you claimed.

Quote:
*Had everybody just let the germans do their thing, things wouldn't have been so problematic in the middle east right now.
A quote like this should get you banned from these boards as it clearly shows a rather low moral standard and support of racist and genocide propaganda.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Aryn; 17 Oct 2003 at 20:24.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:11   #87
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

as this thread has turned into a 'your penis is smaller than mine' match.. time to close.