User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Jun 2005, 08:16   #1
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
18 hours of TV a week!!!

Crazy!

That's more than 2 and a half hours a day on average! I find this hard to believe, what with all the crap on TV. I think my brain would rot if I watched that much TV. All I watch is Neighbours every weekday and Big Brother when it's on. Though this year I've only seen 2 or 3 episodes so far.

So how much TV do you watch?
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 08:19   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: 18 hours of TV a week!!!

i used to watch that much maybe 3-4 years ago, now i'll be surprised if my patience lingers to watch more than 3hrs total a week. i only actually bother to watch shows i look out for, ie. scrubs etc.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 09:01   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

when i'm on the island i easily watch 18h or more. (per 5 days). when i have access to internet i almost don't watch TV though, unless there's sports on.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 10:04   #4
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I only watch specific shows like Top Gear, Have I Got News For You, Takeshi's Castle or sporting events i'm interested in.

Over the next few weeks i shall watch Wimbledon almost religiously.

If none of the above are on though, i can quite happily not watch TV for weeks.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 11:13   #5
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've more or less stopped wathcing normal television, with the exception of news and BBC-documentaries, and maybe the the odd comedy/action show.
But with the increase in broadband speed and the availability of torrent files I've watched a lot of spesific show lately. Some days lately I've spent the whole day at my mates place eating pizza, drinking, smoking and wathcing the O.C. - I don't feel any brain rot, though, just normal degeneration of my body....

Last edited by Nantoz; 17 Jun 2005 at 13:28.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 11:33   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Neighbours twice a day. Not much else. Sometimes the Simpsons or a football match if one is on. Oh yeah and 24 once a week.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 11:38   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Twice a day?? That's hardcore. Unless Izzy is on of course, then it's just common sense.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 11:48   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I don't watch it twice a day every day. But if I'm home I feel that I may as well watch it twice because it's so good.

Also it's Karl that I watch it for, not Izzy.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 11:49   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

neighbours every day, twice if possible.

i watch politics shows and the news as well, sometimes the simpsons, other miscellaneous stuff.

i reckon i probably watched about 2 hours a day when i was at uni and didnt have the internet, now its really just neighbours. But, having said that, watching neighbours at uni wasnt in the least anti social; it was pretty much the only time when the whole household did something together regularly, with banter etc.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 11:52   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

18 hours a week is easy if you don't have the interweb/aren't interested in the interweb.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 12:06   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Also it's Karl that I watch it for, not Izzy.
Fagtastic.

I bet you cried when Karl had a heart attack.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 12:15   #12
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If they are including any AV signal going through a device thats capable of showing a TV signal then tbh I would be suprised if most people dont watch it for over 2 hours. Soap Adicts for example have Corrie on for about 3 hours a week with neighbours, eastenders, hollyoaks, family affairs, home and away, emerdale all puitting in simerlar amounts. Sports fans will be able to watch atleast 3 football matches a week (thats about 4hr30m not including build up and analaysis) before throwing every other sport into the pot.. An average moviue will last around 2 hours so watching a dvd will use up your daily amount

So while for most people the majority of whats on TV doesnt appeal to them most people have a good amount of TV aimed at their needs anyway. Then throw downloads into the mix and you certainly go over it as theres alot of good TV coming out of the states atm
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 12:21   #13
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I don't find 2 and a half hours a day unusual, I consider that an average, especially given quite a few shows go for an hour, that'd be 3 TV programs tops.

I don't watch TV so often anymore, but only on account of having broadband. Also the programming has been wrought with soaps & reality tv at the moment, hardly worth watching.

It used to be though that Teusday & Thursday nights would have really good program runs between 6-10.00pm that's a good 4 hours quality television.

btw it still amazes me how one of our crappy exports does so well over there, I know few Australians that actually watch Neighbours.

Then I'm sure you'd probably say the same thing about your own programs. I'm fanatical about Coupling & Black Books for example.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 12:21   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Fagtastic.

I bet you cried when Karl had a heart attack.
Cried? I nearly died!
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 12:34   #15
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

That doesn't really seem that much to me. While I doubt I watch that much most days whenever there is sports on I easily go way over. For example I will watch all of the upcoming cricket odi, the 5 days of test matches, Wimbledon etc... which will probably add up to 10 hours a day. Throughout the year then I probably watch 2 football matches a week, another 1 or 2 rugby games as well as tv series like Family Guy, Scrubs, Dream Team and any other show where the synopsis sounds fairly interesting.

For the most part all of these are watched in between lectures, while eating food or when I am on the internet anyway.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 12:35   #16
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
10 hours a day.
pah, friggin' students.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
i used to watch that much maybe 3-4 years ago, now i'll be surprised if my patience lingers to watch more than 3hrs total a week.
I have little patience for TV too these days. If a show is longer than half an hour chances are I won't watch it all. My concentration must be slipping. I blame TV.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 12:37   #17
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
I don't feel any bran rot,

No bran rot eh?

:-p
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 12:38   #18
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

I watch srcubs, occassional documentary, never more than 2 hrs a week.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 13:08   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm a slut for american series and sitcoms that are on during dinner time
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 13:21   #20
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

You're a slut for rich men with big wallets too aren't you.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 13:22   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I hardly ever watch TV anymore, and I feel better for it.
Except: Have I Got News For You, Politics/Documentaries/News stuff, the occasional comedy programme: Black Adder/Green Wing etc.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 17:16   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's more than 2 and a half hours a day on average! I find this hard to believe, what with all the crap on TV. I think my brain would rot if I watched that much TV.

Search: Posts Made By: ChubbyChecker

Forum: Planetarion Suggestions
17 Jun 2005, 15:46
Posted By ChubbyChecker

Forum: General Discussions
17 Jun 2005, 15:42
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 15:25
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 15:20
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 15:13
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 15:10
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 15:03
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 14:43
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 13:38
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 13:14
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 13:11
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 12:45
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 12:21
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 12:14
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 12:02
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 11:35
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 11:34
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 11:06
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 11:01
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 10:38
Posted By ChubbyChecker

Forum: Strategic Discussions
17 Jun 2005, 10:16
Posted By ChubbyChecker

Forum: Planetarion Discussions
17 Jun 2005, 10:13
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 08:54
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 08:41
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 08:33
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 07:46
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 07:28
Posted By ChubbyChecker

17 Jun 2005, 07:16
Posted By ChubbyChecker

At least you're not wasting your time doing something pointless like watching TV when you could be posting on the Internet all day.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 17:24   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I'm fanatical about Coupling & Black Books for example.
thats because they are truly excellent shows
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 17:53   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Neighbours - 30 mins
Simpsons - 30 mins
Hollyoaks - 30 mins
Eastenders - 30 mins
C4 Drama (Nip/Tuck, Desperate Housewives etc) - 1 hour
Big Brother - 1 hour

Adds up to 3-4 hours per night.

Although I usually just have it on in the background, not necessarily "watching" it as such.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 17:54   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if you include backround TV god knows how much i technically watch as the wife pretty much always has the TV on
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 18:02   #26
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Holy shit DM, that's a lot of posts!

I should be ashamed.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 18:05   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Indeed you should.

GO STAND IN THE CORNER!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 18:07   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Scheduled TV - probably less than half an hour a week.

Downloaded episodes - probably an hour a day, although it can vary wildly. Lately we've been watching Lost, Justice League, Scrubs, Family Guy, American Dad, so it all adds up. Now we're done through the backlog (of episodes that came out when we didn't have a home) then it'll be less probably.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 18:09   #29
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I once watched 18 hours of tv in a week. Then got the tv repaired and resumed normal viewing habits.
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 18:31   #30
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

18 hours a year, if that.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 23:16   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I mostly play poker in my spare time.

Whilst i'm playing i usually have music on in the background.

Sometimes i have TV on in the background.

I can't actually remember the last time i sat down and actually *watched* a TV show.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME AVERAGE!
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 15:28   #32
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Crazy!

That's more than 2 and a half hours a day on average! I find this hard to believe, what with all the crap on TV. I think my brain would rot if I watched that much TV. All I watch is Neighbours every weekday and Big Brother when it's on. Though this year I've only seen 2 or 3 episodes so far.

4-5 hours a night easy: endless sitcoms, nature programs, history programs about Hitler and WW2, The Simpsons, Have I got news for you, and endless news programs. (All interspersed with news papers, the pub, the internet and computer games epecially at the weekend)
That`s getting on for about 35 hours a week!!

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 17:53   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: 18 hours of TV a week!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
neighbours every day, twice if possible.
Get some real porn, get sone real porn.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 18:08   #34
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I spend too much time ont he computer rather in front of the TV
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 18:47   #35
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Neighbours - 30 mins
Simpsons - 30 mins
Hollyoaks - 30 mins
Eastenders - 30 mins
C4 Drama (Nip/Tuck, Desperate Housewives etc) - 1 hour
Big Brother - 1 hour

Adds up to 3-4 hours per night.

Although I usually just have it on in the background, not necessarily "watching" it as such.
you watch eastenders but not corrie? are you insane?

corrie is the only thing i make sure i get to watch, dont care about anything else (except maybe scrubs)
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 18:54   #36
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

just biding my time until glastonbury.
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 19:55   #37
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

English soaps are gay.

Neighbours all the way \o/
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 20:02   #38
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

the only thing i watch on tv are formula one races, thats about two hours a week, if there is a race, not because i such a lot of better things to do but because there is only crap on tv .
downloaded stuff used to be a lot, maybe 20 hours a week, but i ran out of stuff to watch. right now maybe i watch 2-3 dvds a week.
Unread 21 Jun 2005, 09:30   #39
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
However technically I watch 40 hours a day since there are four Televisions in my office which are on constantly, bombarding me with Sky News.
heh, that's pretty cool

I don't watch TV. I don't even own a TV, I gave up on TV when I went to university, because I figured that most of the time it is crap and I have better things to do. any decent stuff usually winds its way onto the internet anyway. about the only thing I can say I miss is documentaries.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 02:13   #40
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

brainrot!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia