User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Sep 2005, 23:06   #1
metoon_3m

metoon_3m will become famous soon enoughmetoon_3m will become famous soon enough
post the best 5 football teams ever assembeled:

I would like everyone to post his best ever 5 football club teams.please,post just club teams and exactlly 5.here are my best ever 5:
Ajax 95'-96'(of van gaal)
Milan 88'-93'(of sacchi)
Juventus 95'-98'(of lippi)
Liverpool 77'-85'(of paisley)
Ajax 71'-73'(of rinus michels)

now,post your 5 please.
metoon_3m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 23:13   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: post the best 5 football teams ever assembeled:

The last 5 seasons Carlisle Utd teams, apart from Matty Glennon, a fool from the Grobballar school of dicking about.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 23:20   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
The last 5 seasons Carlisle Utd teams, apart from Matty Glennon, a fool from the Grobballar school of dicking about.
Honours:
Relegated from the Football League: 2003/2004
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 23:24   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What a very demanding first post.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 23:57   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Juventis 1996 (under Lippi)
Real Madrid 1956-1960 (with Puskas and De Stefano)
Milan 1989-1990 (under Sacchi)
Ajax 1995 (under Van Gaal)
Ajax 1971-1973 (under Rinus Michels)

I also think that the Chelsea team from this season might deserve a nomination just because of the number of great players on the team even though they were mercenaries.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 00:16   #6
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:eek: s|k knows about football

naming 5 is hard work... I only thought of Wolverhampton Wanderers 1953-60 (biased)

and I suppose Man Utd from the late 90's should be there too
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 00:23   #7
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Brazil, 2002
France, 1998
Brazil, 1994
West Germany, 1990
Argentina, 1986
________
volcano digital

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:49.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 00:25   #8
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Brazil, 2002
France, 1998
Brazil, 1994
West Germany, 1990
Argentina, 1996
first the lipstick joke and now this , and in rep terms it's all wasted as "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Arachnidman again."

(oh, and you meant '86 for the cheating drug mule fat scumbag's team)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 00:30   #9
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, right you are... fixed.
________
Honda CB400N

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:49.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 00:32   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hmm....

Man Utd of 1999 (98-99) (of Sir Fergie)
Leeds of the 70s (of Don Revie)
Real Madrid of the 50s (of Villalonga and Carniglia)
Brazil of 1970 (of Mario Zagallo)

so far.....
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 00:41   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

The Hurricanes (of Jock Stone)
The Rovers (of Roy)
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 01:27   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
:eek: s|k knows about football
No actually I just copied and pasted from a footbal forum that had a similiar thread. :/
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 11:41   #13
metoon_3m

metoon_3m will become famous soon enoughmetoon_3m will become famous soon enough

agree with slk about chelsea.I think,if the current chelsea team of jose.m wins the CL this season in an impresive way,they would become also one of the best teams of all times.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 12:08   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Brazil 1970
Liverpool of the 80's
AC Milan early 90's
Real Madrid with Di Stefano and Puskas up front
Dinamo Kiev of 1999 with Shevchenko and Rebrov up front - this may seem to be an odd choice, but they were so exciting to watch and pass and moved so quick they were simply outstanding despite their obvious limited ability. If I think of 'entertaining sides during my lifetime' this would be the first on the list.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:00   #15
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

DAre i reply?

YES I DARE

Ajax 95'-96'(of van gaal)
Milan 88'-93'(of sacchi)
Dutch national team 1988(rinus michels)
Dutch national team 1974(rinus Michels)
Ajax 71'-73'(of rinus michels)

Biased? Me?
Naaaah

I should add Aston Villa early 80-ies i believe. I was quite a fan of them those days

Last edited by sigrid; 11 Sep 2005 at 15:42.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:29   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Brazil 1970-74
Argentina 1986 (Yes, as a Scotsman i still love that team)
AC Milan 1990-94 (Van Basten , Gullit , Papin , Rijkaard , Maldini , Baresi)
Celtic 1967
Real Madrid 1960 (7-3 European Final win over Frankfurt , Alberto Di Stefano)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:32   #17
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Noones mentioned Arsenals invincibles
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:34   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

thats because arsenal have never been invincible, sorry dude
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:39   #19
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Was that an insult, or did you go brain dead?
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:49   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it was meant to be a joke
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:51   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Noones mentioned Arsenals invincibles
That would be because, despite going a season and a bit unbeaten, they never did anything outside of their domestic league. In addition, a lot of their wins were very questionable (pires penalty at pompey , etc etc).

Truly great teams never rely on cheating to win them games (yes , im well aware of the Maradona incident i referred to in my 5 greatest teams, however Maradona then went on to score one of the greatest goals ever to win the tie, and the team consistently played well to win the World Cup.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:53   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
thats because arsenal have never been invincible, sorry dude
http://www.philosophyfootball.com/view_item.php?pid=235

Not that I'd put them in the top 5 teams of all time.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:58   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
http://www.philosophyfootball.com/view_item.php?pid=235

Not that I'd put them in the top 5 teams of all time.

to be honest though, as kura has already said, it means **** all as they never managed anything non domestically there
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:59   #24
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Dundee United 1980's
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 15:07   #25
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

oh my god, wheres the Barca of the start of the 90s?

Laudrup, Romario, Koeman ++ FANTASTIC TEAM
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 15:33   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
In addition, a lot of their wins were very questionable (pires penalty at pompey , etc etc)..
****ing outrage would be closer

we absolutely battered them that game
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 15:41   #27
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
oh my god, wheres the Barca of the start of the 90s?

Laudrup, Romario, Koeman ++ FANTASTIC TEAM
hmm true
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 16:12   #28
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Norway under the leadership of Egil "Drillo" Olsen. He turned a bunch of players with serverly limited abilities (specially technical wise hehe) to a team that could beat anyone.
Best moments: 2 - 0 over Italy, 4-2 over Brazil, and 2-1 over Brazil in the WC.

Arsenal under the leadership of Arsene Wenger.
They grey side of late Graham turned into fantastic football. The demolition of Everton last season was not a football match, it was a awesome show.
With players like Bergkamp, Viera, Petit, Overmars, Anelka, Henry, Cesc, Ljungberg, Pires etc.

Manchester Utd under Alex Ferguson during the 90's.
Went out with a bang during the 99'season.
Had effective tactics and some real stars; like Cantona and the great Dane.

AC Milan under Sacchi.
The three flying dutchies etc. etc. etc.

France, 1998. It says loads that Viera was just a sub.
Greatly lead by that man whom name I forgot, who was always having his block and pencil with him.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 17:00   #29
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

brazil 1970 is the obvious choice i suppose. need more time to think about the other 4...

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 17:30   #30
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
That would be because, despite going a season and a bit unbeaten, they never did anything outside of their domestic league.
Didnt they win some cups?

Quote:
In addition, a lot of their wins were very questionable (pires penalty at pompey , etc etc).
What so every other side that won the league, deserved to win every single game they played?

Surely its the sign of a champion if you can still grind out the result even if the performance isnt up to scratch?
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 17:46   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Didnt they win some cups?

What so every other side that won the league, deserved to win every single game they played?

Surely its the sign of a champion if you can still grind out the result even if the performance isnt up to scratch?
The sign of a great team is to be able to beat other great teams on the great stages consistently (and hopefully play well doing it). Nobody cares if arsenal managed to beat every shit side in the premiership one year.

I'd go Milan of the early 90s, Madrid of the late 50s, Ajax in the early 70s, liverpool in the early 80s and Munich of the mid 70s.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:06   #32
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Honours:
Relegated from the Football League: 2003/2004
Bet you can't guess who was goalkeeper

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:47   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
The only thing that has ever made be ashamed to be Norwegian was The Drillos. They played terrible football without any charm, style or charisma.
The mathces you have listed are some of the saddest I have ever seen.
You don't win, if you come 2nd Nantoz.
And your memory is failing you, the 4-2 match was beautiful football. Brazil got outplayed at their own game.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:57   #34
metoon_3m

dudes,don't forget that it's for the best ever 5 club sides only .so post the best ever 5 club sides without the NT.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:59   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'lazy tv researcher wastes time of people on internet to aid production of shit tv programme'
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 19:48   #36
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
'lazy tv researcher wastes time of people on internet to aid production of shit tv programme'
hehe
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 20:27   #37
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

my fav team ever would be the 'Equipo de Sueño' aka 'The Dreamteam' of Barcelona, in the early 90's.

Coach:
Johan Cruijff

players:
Andoni Zubizarreta, Albert Ferrer, Ronald Koeman, Miguel Nadal, Sergi, Guillermo Amor, Josep Guardiola, José Bakero, Jordi Cruijff, Eusebio Sacristán, Hristo Stoichkov, Romario, Aitor Beguiristain, Michael Laudrup.

prizes:
5x Spanish champion (1990/91, 1991/92, 1992/93, 1993/94, 1997/98), 1x Copa del Rey (1990), 4x Supercopa (1991/92, 1992/93, 1994/95), 1x Europa Cup I (1992), 1x Europa Cup II (1989) and 1x European Supercup (1992).

when i was young my parents allowed me stay up late to watch them play EC matches. will never forget those evenings. football at it's best.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 21:04   #38
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I was trying to work out what he wanted from us. His third post made it clear, cheers for the summary
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 22:46   #39
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by metoon_3m
dudes,don't forget that it's for the best ever 5 club sides only .so post the best ever 5 club sides without the NT.
Can't be bothered.

I was going to put Arsenal but then I thought "they're not that great outside of the UK".
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 23:45   #40
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Ajax team 70-73 i think...

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 19:52   #41
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

No Nottingham Forest under Clough? :eek:
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 23:09   #42
Blastoderm
________

Here's my fifth:

Juventus 95 -96 (of Marcello Lippi I think)