User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Sep 2005, 15:28   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Strange Drinks Combinations

These days, its very rare for us for a night out to end until everybody says 'Ok, thats enough' - which means after a night out clubbing, or a night down the pub, its normally back to somebodys place for more drink and a few games of cards.

Now, this isnt exactly a revelation here, I think most people do the same thing. However, we've begun to drink rather strange things.

After about the 10th pint, beer starts to lose its appeal. Girly drinks like WKD blue can only be drunk for so long before they get sickly, and none of us are really into spirits apart from vodka.

So, its been mainly vodka that we have been drinking. Unfortunately, since these kind of things happen on short notice, nobody is ever prepared with mixers. We certainly have the vodka, but nothing conventional to put in it.

Over the past couple of weeks we've tried vodka and cherryade, and vodka and fanta, both of which turned out to be ****ing fantastic. Nice easy drinks that you can drink all night without getting sick of it.

Does anybody else have a strange / exciting combination?
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 15:34   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Strange Drinks Combinations

Since when was vodka and cherryade a strange combination?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 15:40   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
We get bored drinking Girlie Alcopops in clubs

So we go home and make our own
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 15:53   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Dark rum, dash of lime cordial and coke.

Serve with ice and a slice of lime.

"Cuba Libra"
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 16:02   #5
SeanG
Wick

SeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the rough

malibu and lucozade. girly but fkin awesome

<Desse> I am trying to breed a new superpod by leaving Unipods and Megapods alone in the same room with dim lights and Barry white on the cd player
SeanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 16:08   #6
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

why spoil perfectly fine vodka by putting other things into it? i had some swedish citurs vodka-stuff once. 40 vol. %, but you could drink it like water. unfortunatly its not for sale here in any shop i looked . i got it from some polish guy for letting him park his dutch cars in our german backyard. very european story that.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 16:19   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The strangest thing I'd seen anyone drink in a while was a pint of larger and then pouring some coke in it. Cola and beer?!
Turns out every german I used to work with drinks is, they call it Diesel. Haven't tried it as of yet.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 16:31   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Can't you get the different flavours of Absolut Vodka?
There's plenty of types: citrus, cranberry, rasberry, vanilla and even pepper.
It should be in you local liquor shop, that's the system in Germany, isn't it?
there are some liquor shops, but usually i get the things i want in the super market, except for that vodka :/
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 16:32   #9
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
The strangest thing I'd seen anyone drink in a while was a pint of larger and then pouring some coke in it. Cola and beer?!
Turns out every german I used to work with drinks is, they call it Diesel. Haven't tried it as of yet.
Interesting, I've always thought of Diesel as being, half cider, half lager and a dash of blackcurrant cordial.

For interesting drinks though, i used to order a double tia maria, double vodka and a bottle of the purple red square with an empty pint glass to put it all in.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 16:35   #10
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
yes, some people like that. beer is beer, you dont put other things in it. some people mix it with citrus soda, which is somewhat acceptable, but with coke its just wrong.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 16:35   #11
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts

southern comfort / vodka / tia maria and coke

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 16:35   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Pear drop vodka is the best flavour .

Quote:
Interesting, I've always thought of Diesel as being, half cider, half lager and a dash of blackcurrant cordial.
It is over here. Well depending where you go you might ge a shot of vodka in it if you ask for a diesel. Up north the non-vodka version is a snakebite in black. Down south they dont seem to call it anything but diesel.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 16:36   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
That's surely snakebite and black?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 16:41   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

vodka mixes is for the plebs.

i don't drink it.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 16:49   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
It is over here. Well depending where you go you might ge a shot of vodka in it if you ask for a diesel. Up north the non-vodka version is a snakebite in black. Down south they dont seem to call it anything but diesel.
Over here everywhere calls it Diesel, but it is usually made with bitter, rather than lager. It tastes far better that way in my opinion, although bitter usually sucks.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 17:09   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Drink daiquiries.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 17:12   #17
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In spain they drink red wine and lemonade or red wine and coke. It's not too bad.
We found unopened bottles of vermouth and gin and were drinking them with fanta limon.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 17:15   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
We found unopened bottles of vermouth and gin and were drinking them with fanta limon.
you are going to hell.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 17:24   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Protip 1: It's "lemon".
Protip 2: Dash of vermouth, shaken over ice. Add gin. Pour, drink, make another.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 17:29   #20
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Well depending where you go you might ge a shot of vodka in it if you ask for a diesel. Up north the non-vodka version is a snakebite in black. Down south they dont seem to call it anything but diesel.
At kent uni its called snakebite in black.

Ive never heard of a diesel
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 17:34   #21
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

I've heard it called everything from snakebite black, to diesel in my locality, to nasty (narsty) at my friends university. depends where you are I guess, I think i will be trying the bitter version though, sounds interesting.
My favourite variation of snakebite black was in japan, where they never had any cordial so the irish barman used blackcurrant cassis instead, very nice.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 17:34   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Not if he was in Spain, surely? Then it would be "Fanta Limon", as opposed to here where it would be "Lemon Fanta" which incidentally goes very well with vodka, unlike most other mixers which supposedly do, but are still foul.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 17:38   #23
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Protip 2: Dash of vermouth, shaken over ice. Add gin. Pour, drink, make another.
Stew is right.
It's Limon. And it tastes different to lemon fanta here.

Oh and we had no access to ice.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 17:49   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

for the record, if you have no fear of girly drinks, breezer orange, wkd blue and smirnoff black ice in equal proportions makes for a fantastic punch.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 17:58   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
for the record, if you have no fear of girly drinks, breezer orange, wkd blue and smirnoff black ice in equal proportions makes for a fantastic punch.
what the hell kind of devilspawn conconction does that result in.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 18:04   #26
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

That sounds like its going to be similar to a fat frog which is orange wkd, blue wkd and smirnoff ice. Never had one myself but a couple of guys that i used to serve enjoyed drinking them watching the cricket. Seemed like a ridiculously expensive way to try and get drunk and the green drink didnt look all that appealing.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 18:10   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Spiders in Hull has some fantastic drinks.

'Tyzer' consists of Vodka, White Rum, Lemonade and blackcurrant. It's awesome.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 18:11   #28
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Make Jell-o with Vodka. Then you don't have to worry about spilling any, you can eat it with a spoon.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 18:14   #29
JC
lolly roffle

Once i came home really drunk, found some jelly in the fridge and decided to eat it all. In the morning i had an incredibly bad hangover and was subsequently told i had eaten a whole batch of vodka jelly.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 18:28   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
here where it would be "Lemon Fanta"
It's "Fanta Lemon" here.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 18:35   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Strongbow and Magners makes a lovely mix.

Drinking vodka decreases the size of your penis

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 18:35   #32
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
what the hell kind of devilspawn conconction does that result in.
When younger, we would throw anything alcoholic together, the cheaper the better as we had virtually no money. The resulting concoction was called "Splooie" which is what it sounded like coming back up.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 18:50   #33
Ste
Bored

Quote:
I have used his recipe for the world's greatest bacon sandwich, though.
Enlighten us!

Unread 4 Sep 2005, 19:01   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Better yet.
Make a small (yet deep) hole in a water melon and pour some decilitres of vodka through a funnel into the fruit meat. Cover up the hole and put it in the refrigerator.
Repeat the next two-three days untill the melon is completely saturated with vodka.
Cut up, eat and get smashed.
Use analytical ethanol.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 19:27   #35
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I quite like guinness and port (about a tripple shot to a pint), or a drink called black velvet (half guinness, half shampers, or if you're poor, cider).
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 23:23   #36
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

The most awful thing I have ever had is gin with lilt.

Everyone should hunt out some 'castaway ' 'wine cooler' and mix it with morgans spiced rum. It is to die for.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 23:25   #37
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

also: drink sloe gin if you like sweet and niceness.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 11:18   #38
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

McDonalds Strawberry milkshake and Tequila.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 12:49   #39
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Ive seen this drink where you get a bottle of Smirnoff Ice black and shake it up til its flat, stick it in a pint glass and then pour (Very gingerly) guinness on the top, the guiness floats so the bottom half is clear.

Not that Id ever drink one, Smirnoff Ice is pish.

Also -

Baby Guinness - Baileys and Tia Maria
Jaffa Cakes (or smarties) - Tia Maria and Orange juice
Turbo Shandy - Smirnoff Ice(again - eeegh) on top of half pint of lager
Blue Frog - Lager, Cider and Blue Carucao
Brain Damage - Shot of Red, Blue, and Green Aftershock
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 12:52   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Skittles and Vodka is very nice.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 14:34   #41
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Aviendha is an unknown quantity at this point

In Belgium you have a couple of vodka mixes that are popular:

- Vodka and chocolate milk (cold)
- VIP which is Vodka + Ice tea + Pulco (which is just lemon juice)
- Vodka with Cointreau and Gini (or any other lemon flavoured bitter tonic)

Lots of other mixes like DOIBC's, but they contain so many other liquors you can't call em vodka mixes anymore heh.
Aviendha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 01:36   #42
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Double vodka, red bull and a smirnoff ice - all in a pint glass does the trick.
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 09:15   #43
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by CjC
Ive seen this drink where you get a bottle of Smirnoff Ice black and shake it up til its flat, stick it in a pint glass and then pour (Very gingerly) guinness on the top, the guiness floats so the bottom half is clear.

Not that Id ever drink one, Smirnoff Ice is pish.
At Uni they call that a 'Black on Black' and it ruins a perfectly good pint of guiness imo.

Quote:
Better yet.
Make a small (yet deep) hole in a water melon and pour some decilitres of vodka through a funnel into the fruit meat. Cover up the hole and put it in the refrigerator.
Repeat the next two-three days untill the melon is completely saturated with vodka.
Cut up, eat and get smashed.
I wholeheartedly endorse this.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 09:59   #44
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Last night i had a lock in. My mate made me a five shot cocktail. i dont know what the ****ing hell was in it. triple baileys and double something. maybe tia maria? maybe something else. all i know is i fell over 3 times on the way home and it took me half an hour to work the microwave

i was so ****ing hammered i didnt even go online when i came in

Edit : This was after 5 or 6 pints. Not a goliath amount, but enough to send me tits up.

Last edited by Deffeh; 6 Sep 2005 at 20:00. Reason: fuk up faggotz
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 22:15   #45
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Double vodka, red bull and a smirnoff ice - all in a pint glass does the trick.
This is one of the best ideas I've ever seen, and I shall be trying it at my earliest conveiniance.
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 22:20   #46
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't spot this one last time I read through. I'll be trying it on Thursday
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 22:23   #47
Ste
Bored

in the first few weeks of uni i was made a coctail. It tasted really nice (it doesn't sound great but it was actually good!) and got you amazingly hammered on one glass...

IIRC it consisted of: half a pint of lager. A shot or two of blue curacao, a shot or two of vodka, and a bottle of orange reef.
It goes a strange green colour, you can't taste the lager and it goes down incredibly easily.

Unread 7 Sep 2005, 00:27   #48
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
This is one of the best ideas I've ever seen, and I shall be trying it at my earliest conveiniance.
What the ****?

You add the most overrated mixer, to the girliest most disgusting spirit, to a horrible pre mix?

I mean its not even as if its an original mix or anything

Unread 7 Sep 2005, 01:27   #49
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I got hammered the other night, so my taste buds might have been asleep. However, this one drink was nice. I mean really good. Whether or not it was good because I was drunk, who knows.

Malibu, raspberry cordial, topped up with fanta. Crushed ice on top was the icing on the cake. I nearly felt girly, but there was a little wooden umbrella in there too, so I didn't care.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 02:20   #50
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Was at a mates house one time, and she had a bowl of a cocktail called 'pink pussy' sitting in the fridge, which i proceeded to drink. It was really nice. I was told later that you make it with:

Vodka
Malibu
Red lemonade and whitelemonade in equal amounts. Try it \o/