User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 19:48   #51
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A Level/AS Level Result thread 2005

why did you do photography with three real subjects?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 20:04   #52
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

chemistry is a real subject now?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 20:17   #53
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

A -Eng.
A -Politics
B- Hist.
C- French (1 mark off a B)
A- Gen. Studies

Back in the day. Didn't work as much as I should have.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 21:01   #54
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
why did you do photography with three real subjects?

Im doing physics with forensic science, so it helps there, plus i like it, am good at it, and it was a practical subject as opposed to the other three that were more ...non-practical....
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:32   #55
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

so you're going to become a CSI then? and move to vagas to work with the bug-man himself>
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 02:00   #56
Ugly Monkey
Super Ultimate Cool

Ugly Monkey is infamous around these partsUgly Monkey is infamous around these parts

A - Maths
A - Physics
A - French
A - AS Further Maths

In october I'm going to study physics at Oxford.
Ugly Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 06:18   #57
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
chemistry is a real subject now?
Someone has to manufacture drugs.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 06:49   #58
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Alt - One keypress
1 - Two keypresses
7 - Three...
1 - Four.

Someone from a time & motion study firm would have a field day with you, Mr Smarty pants Tex-man.
I was thinking aesthetically.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 07:30   #59
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Monkey
A - Maths
A - Physics
A - French
A - AS Further Maths

marvellous, you can meet jennifer.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 12:47   #60
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
so you're going to become a CSI then? and move to vagas to work with the bug-man himself>

Er possibly, vegas is shit, and no idea who bug man is...
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 13:13   #61
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

so you don't watch CSI then I take it.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 14:28   #62
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Resits are the best.
Resits are shit. I did worse in all of mine.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 14:33   #63
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Resits are shit. I did worse in all of mine.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 14:45   #64
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

A total waste of £40 that was.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 19:08   #65
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
so you don't watch CSI then I take it.
No...
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 23:59   #66
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

bit of a wasted joke then really.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 14:26   #67
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My school is ranked 420th in the country according to the Telegraph (on percentage of pupils achieving A/B grades at A-level).

~40%
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 15:24   #68
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

my old school is 10th i think, or at least it was last time i saw a list.

I was also the only person in about 15 years to fail physics A level, which is something im vaguely proud of.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 15:27   #69
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
my old school is 10th i think, or at least it was last time i saw a list.

I was also the only person in about 15 years to fail physics A level, which is something im vaguely proud of.
sheesh, even i passed that (just barely :s)
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 16:50   #70
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
sheesh, even i passed that (just barely :s)
I didnt go in from spring half term -> exams.

and of course i didnt revise, so there were significant parts of the syllabus that i had no idea at all about. For example, all of paper 6 and most of paper 5.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 17:49   #71
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

I don't understand why you're pleased that you're shit .
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 17:53   #72
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

he's rebelling against the system yo
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 18:42   #73
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
he's rebelling against the system yo
not quite, but close.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 18:44   #74
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't understand why you're pleased that you're shit .
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 18:45   #75
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

im not sure if stew is being mean to me or lestat oh woe.

well, i guess this makes me shit whoever he meant then, such is life.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 18:49   #76
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
im not sure if stew is being mean to me or lestat oh woe.

well, i guess this makes me shit whoever he meant then, such is life.
I wasn't meaning to be mean to either.
Don't worry Henry
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 18:53   #77
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I wasn't meaning to be mean to either.
Don't worry Henry
<3 Stew

youve been unhappy recently

come on irc and tell unky henry all about it.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 18:56   #78
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
It's because I put an unhappy spin on things.
Now, however I'm in a good mood (just got back from football and we won) so I could go on about lots of good things in my life, but I won't because that's dull
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 18:57   #79
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
but I won't because that's dull
you'd better get used to that being an accountant
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 19:38   #80
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
He's going to become an accountant, you would be too.

EDIT: damn, Yahwe already made an accountants joke
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 20:29   #81
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
He's going to become an accountant, you would be too.
You're going to be teaching people in London.

Horses for courses TK
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 20:32   #82
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

whatever else it may be, it WONT be boring
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 20:36   #83
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
whatever else it may be, it WONT be boring
I personally would find teaching people who really don't want to be taught things that they don't care about boring, but I see why people want to do it and I respect them for it.

I also see why people think what I'll be doing is boring however I like the idea of going into various companies, ranging from small ones to FTSE ones, investigating their financial figures and meeting lots of people.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 10:00   #84
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

A2 History - A
A2 Economics - A
A2 Geography - A

I get these results when most of the top uni's rejected my application , shows how much more is needed than just good results for oxbridge/warwick/durham etc.
So off to Sheffield i go to study Law.
Quite surprised how many are studying History and Economics around here.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 10:24   #85
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
A2 History - A
A2 Economics - A
A2 Geography - A

I get these results when most of the top uni's rejected my application , shows how much more is needed than just good results for oxbridge/warwick/durham etc.
So off to Sheffield i go to study Law.
Quite surprised how many are studying History and Economics around here.
Sheffield is a top plce, especially for law. I know many that went there with straight A's and have just finished there year after and have top jobs lined up.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 10:24   #86
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

My AS scores .... well done everyone else

A in Graphics
B in Computing
C in Further Maths
C in Physics
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 10:28   #87
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
My AS scores .... well done everyone else

A in Graphics
B in Computing
C in Further Maths
C in Physics
How did you do further maths, but not maths?
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 11:42   #88
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
A - Maths
A - Physics
A - French
A - AS Further Maths

Welcome to the real world. Which college are you at?
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 12:08   #89
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
There was a story in the Telegraph on Saturday about a girl who had 5 A-levels, all at grade A (Chemistry, Biology, English Lit and 2 other "respectable" ones also) and she was refused Medicine at all the places she applied for (UCL, Southampton and Cardiff were 3, I can't remember the others).

The thing about Oxford and Cambridge is that LOADS of people get all As at A-level. You need to show them that you can go above and beyond that. 3 As is ace, but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll excel at university. That's why the interviews are almost legendary, and not bog-standard.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 13:59   #90
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
How did you do further maths, but not maths?
maybe its included in further maths...
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 14:02   #91
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She probably had a crap personal statement and nothing showing true desire to do Medicine. Sucks to be her, but you can't just choose to do Medicine two weeks before the deadline date.

I can honestly say that my Cambridge interview was the hardest thing I have ever done. Yes, I was rejected, and understandably so. I have no problem accepting that. Anyone who does get into Oxbridge is something special (usually) just to be able to master the interview.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 14:03   #92
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
maybe its included in further maths...
No, it's not. It builds upon the normal Maths A-Level. Normal Maths has P1, P2 and P3; Further Maths has P4-6. Just one example.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 14:27   #93
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
No, it's not. It builds upon the normal Maths A-Level. Normal Maths has P1, P2 and P3; Further Maths has P4-6. Just one example.
Actually this was AS level, so Further Maths wouldn't have included P4, P5 or P6.

Maths would have been P1, S1 and M1 and Further Maths was probably P2, P3 and S2 or something. At least that's what happened two years ago, but the syllabus is different now. Pure Maths has been replaced with Core Maths.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 01:14   #94
Ugly Monkey
Super Ultimate Cool

Ugly Monkey is infamous around these partsUgly Monkey is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
Welcome to the real world. Which college are you at?
Wadham. So what's it like? What've I let myself in for?
Ugly Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 01:19   #95
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Wadham. So what's it like? What've I let myself in for?
nothing

as long as your hair is dyed either: purple, orange or pink
you have over 5 piercings, at least one genital
and you believe that violence is necessary to defeat the capitalist bourgoisé

(the sad thing is that you think i'm joking)
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 01:44   #96
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
and you believe that violence is necessary to defeat the capitalist bourgoisé
you think just a stern talking to would do it?
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 01:52   #97
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
you think just a stern talking to would do it?
i find sneering and self confidence keep the middle classes at bay.

a truly cowardly race.

it is almost as though they already believe they are shit and you just have to believe it to to beat them.

no backbone. no bottom.

goodness how sad
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 01:57   #98
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

why all the self hate?
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:50   #99
Ardy
Bored guy.

Ardy is on a distinguished road

Philosophy and Ethics - A
History - B
English language - B
German - D

Ardy = chuffed.

HR for 12 rounds and counting.
Ardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 22:10   #100
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Wadham. I know someone at Wadham. He wanted to sleep with me. I let him down gently. He was quite fit tho. But they're not all gay.

Physics-wise, I suggest you attempt to actually do some work. Forget everything you know about being clever, because as of next October, you are very average.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote