User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Aug 2005, 10:39   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Exclamation The cold hard truth

There are just two types of people in this world;

Those who like aeroplane food and those who dont!

To be honest I find those people who dont like aeroplane food are the sort of people you wouldnt want to spend time with. They tend to be the wastrels of life, people who dont have money or class.

No frills carriers like easyjet were not created for rich cultured men like myself, rather they cater to the lower end of the travelling public who dont have the money to eat at 36,000 feet up.

And that is the cold hard truth.

Last edited by CrashTester; 10 Aug 2005 at 12:14.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 10:49   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The cold hard truth

To be honest i love aeroplane food, i really do. It tastes nice imo and I always take my mates or familys food if they dont eat, its so yummy i can taste the breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, bread roll, tea, coffee, orange juice, butter...mmmmm)
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 11:21   #3
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

Other than the cheap airlines that make you pay for things, I have had great experiences.

Fying mostly Air Nz, I found they have decent food and being a NZer flying from NZ it is always fresh local stuff eg lamb or beef. Then flying on Emirates from NZ they had NZ lamb or NZ fish, and good wine, Air NZ also have good white wine, both had good beers, Emirates had the better whiskeys.

All in all, if you fly the no frills, you get what you pay for, and often if you know what your doing you can get just as cheap international fares on real airlines. Eg when i flew emirates from NZ to Aussie, (i never did the return), it only cost me $130NZ and that was cheeper than most of the no frills airlines. Just gotta shop around a bit and be flexible, then you get good food and wine and whiskey, and the hostesses are less tarty and in turn, hotter.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 11:25   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The best airlines ive found have been emirates, lufthansa and ba.

Emirates imo is a class above the rest, I really enjoyed my experience travelling with them.

Lufthansa has great german beer and as the plane was empty to berlin I got to sit in "business class".

I also enjoyed BAs breakfast, although the last time I travelled with BA (a month ago) there breakfast was shite, being a terrible ham and tomato croissant at 7am it was so wrong, but thats the only real bad experience I have had with them, however I feel they are going down hill but we will see.

Generally airlines are what you make of it, enjoy the experience and see it as a relaxing sit down for 12 hrs and its enjoyable imo.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 11:48   #5
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

When I flew in one of these death birds I chose the no frills option - "Freedom Air", an entirely misleading and deceptive moniker as I felt far from free during my hellish adventure.

I recall ordering a packet of nuts from the airline slave people and was forced to pay for the privilege as apparently nuts are a scarce commodity at 30,000 feet.

They tasted as nuts do, neither here nor there; and given the dire warnings of others regarding airline "food" I was pleasantly surprised.

Yet at the end of it all I couldnt help feeling short changed; here I had paid this airline to transport me to the filthy colonial hellhole that is Australia and they had the nerve to charge me for a packet of nuts.

Next time it will be Emirites or nothing. Though for the life of me I cannot think why I would wish to return.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 12:13   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, you normally have to pay for stuff in this world

i blame capitalism, join us and overthrow the unjust system brother!
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 12:19   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I think aeroplane food has improved in recent years, but maybe I am just getting less fussy.

I do enjoy it now anyway.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 12:23   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Last time I had airplane food I got really terrible pieces of chicken that tasted like plastic drowned in a horrible moist which was called the sauce.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 12:40   #9
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

Generally airlines are what you make of it, enjoy the experience and see it as a relaxing sit down for 12 hrs and its enjoyable imo.
Yeah, thats why i like emirates, and im assuming singapore, dubai, etc are the same.

You sit, relax, watch movies/send emails/watch TV shows/watch the cameras on the plane/play games (crappy as they are), while people feed you when you need it, and bring you drink when you desire. You can even send txts and shit from your own seat. Whats not to love.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 13:09   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think good airline food is essential to any enjoyable trip.

i think it helps settle the stomach and passes the time of the flight much better than anything else. Plus it means you are still full of beans when you get to the other end, allowing you to get on with your journey.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 13:28   #11
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

eating helps reset your body clock when travelling across time zones.

true story

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:00   #12
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I've had varied experiences with airline food, but generally found it quite good. Irrespective of the food content I have an attraction to the concept of a proportioned and cleanly laid out meal. Each dish is in its own compartment and everything is identically set to a particular portion size, I don't know why, I have a simular attraction to army ration packs, go figure. Though the highlight for me is always the crusty bread roll with butter spread on it, as long as I have this it doesn't matter to me what everything else tastes like.

Also, whether you realise it or not, most airline food packages are actually cooked in a kitchen by a real chef owned by the airline franchise itself. This puts the quality a notch above your typical microwave dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
When I flew in one of these death birds I chose the no frills option - "Freedom Air", an entirely misleading and deceptive moniker as I felt far from free during my hellish adventure.

I recall ordering a packet of nuts from the airline slave people and was forced to pay for the privilege as apparently nuts are a scarce commodity at 30,000 feet.

They tasted as nuts do, neither here nor there; and given the dire warnings of others regarding airline "food" I was pleasantly surprised.

Yet at the end of it all I couldnt help feeling short changed; here I had paid this airline to transport me to the filthy colonial hellhole that is Australia and they had the nerve to charge me for a packet of nuts.

Next time it will be Emirites or nothing. Though for the life of me I cannot think why I would wish to return.
Go back to that island of yours you dirty sheep shagger, and while you're there learn how to pronouce chips

On the topic of airline nuts though, myself and many other people have consistantly been doubfounded by the warnings they put on those packets.

"Serving suggestion - Open packet, eat nuts" - oh shit was that what I was supposed to do with them.

"Warning: May contain traces of peanuts" - How thoughtful of them to let me know, what they negliected to mention was it may also contain pieces of the packet designer's labotomised brain, oh well.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:05   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On a side note about airline food.

Is there always that one bit that "I'm not touching if you paid me"?

While i've enjoyed airline food, I can't recall ever finishing an airline meal.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:08   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The cold hard truth

Airline food has a taste of it's own. I don't know what they do to it, but it's unique and quite awful.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:36   #15
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Irrespective of the food content I have an attraction to the concept of a proportioned and cleanly laid out meal. Each dish is in its own compartment and everything is identically set to a particular portion size, I don't know why, I have a simular attraction to army ration packs, go figure.
Err...fking MENTAL?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:45   #16
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

it's the start of OCD folks, you heard it here first!

(either that or he's just anully rentive)

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:48   #17
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Airline food is barable upto Club class.

At club and above, you get a menu and everything. And you are allowed as many cookies / chocolate bars / sandwiches as you can eat during the flight.

Almost makes up for the x6 cost :eek:

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 16:03   #18
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
it's the start of OCD folks, you heard it here first!

(either that or he's just anully rentive)
Hey it worked for Howard Hughes!

I just thought about it some more, it's not limited to just portioned food but preserved or long life products as well. I love freeze-dried icecream, and those space bars. I also love long life, powdered or evaporated milk over the regular stuff.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 16:05   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The cold hard truth is that this is a thread about airline food.

And nearly everybody who posted did so gave serious and extensive replies on the subject.

The cold hard truth is this: we're all mongchops.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 23:31   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Airline food sucks.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 23:36   #21
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Airline food should be chopped instantly into small pieces so it can be eaten with fork alone after that point.

This allows you to carry on watching the film/reading your book/whatever while one hand eats food and the other pours wine down your throat to disguise the taste.

Tbh, the food in Club etc is all very nice, but don't for a second go down some sort of 'oh yes, it's Egon Ronay at 30,000ft daaaaaaaaahling' on me, for I shalt tell thee to go **** thyself for thou art lying.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 23:50   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

of course, yours comes liquidised for you to suck through a straw.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 23:52   #23
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ste wins a week in RP for coming up with a new 'DM is old joke' that actually made me smile.

Congratulations!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 00:20   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

\o/

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 00:43   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

flying is for for yobs and journalists.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 01:01   #26
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Airline food has a taste of it's own. I don't know what they do to it, but it's unique and quite awful.
Agreed.

It smells, tastes, looks, and makes you want to vomit.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 01:02   #27
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
The cold hard truth is this: we're all mongchops.
I have noticed that the mongchops on airlines are not as good as the ones you prepare at home.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 15:52   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

There's nothing like Mom's warm apple mongchop.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 16:04   #29
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
There are just two types of people in this world;

Those who like aeroplane food and those who dont!

To be honest I find those people who dont like aeroplane food are the sort of people you wouldnt want to spend time with. They tend to be the wastrels of life, people who dont have money or class.

No frills carriers like easyjet were not created for rich cultured men like myself, rather they cater to the lower end of the travelling public who dont have the money to eat at 36,000 feet up.

And that is the cold hard truth.
?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 17:27   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 17:31   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

heh.

they saw this thread and revolted.

clearly.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 17:55   #32
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i had a nice steak on the way back from canada on my flight :eek:
ive not noticed anything wrong with airline food, bar the tiny portions and trays they come on

i even got free wine during the flight, and this was the cheapy option too!
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 18:41   #33
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
i had a nice steak on the way back from canada on my flight :eek:
ive not noticed anything wrong with airline food, bar the tiny portions and trays they come on

i even got free wine during the flight, and this was the cheapy option too!
and you keep saying there is nothing wrong with you!
:-)
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote