User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:02   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hey Guys!

S|K GOT LAID OFF TODAY!!!

SUCKS TO BE HIM!

HA HA HA etc
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:02   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hey Guys!

its because he is a jew
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:03   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

This thread was shitter when it was a Google link, but even now it is competition for a Flavius thread.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:04   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you think there are people of jewish extraction who are oven repair men/women?*

*The subjects of Jews and jobs got me thinking is all
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:12   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you ****ing turd
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:15   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

this is a bit harsh dace.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:17   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
This thread was shitter when it was a Google link, but even now it is competition for a Flavius thread.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=definition+of+irony&meta=
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:20   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
this is a bit harsh dace.

We need to cut the wheat from the chaff if the economy is to escape going into a recession.

S|K was just getting on a bit.

He no longer had "it".

He had to go.

On the bright side tho now that he's gone everyone else with a job is more secure in it*

*upturn in economy will be imminent etc
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:21   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If laid off means what I think, then it happened to me a few days ago too.

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:38   #10
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah it was great, I went to work completely in ignorance. Then my boss calls me up says, can you please come into my office. I grabbed my notebook for notetaking, but somehow I knew it would be bad I just didn't know how bad it would be. The moment I stepped in and saw him at his special table (where he discusses job things) I knew something was up and he immideately confirmed it with:"Bjorn I have bad news, there's nothing good about what I'm about to tell you." My heart sank, I couldn't even look up. I thought he was going to fire me. It turns out I only got laid off. Not exactly the same thing. I get a severage package, and I'm not being let go because of work performance issues. Other people got laid off too. Some good friends of mine.

It was a slaughter house today. Everyone was terrified of seing my bosses name pop up on their phone when it rang, it seemed really random and nobody knew who was next. The best thing about I suppose was that I was first and there was no dreaded anticipation.

Some people cried, but I first was stoic to it. I'm a little bit upset about it now, I doubt I'll find a job that pays as well and has the great benefits that this one had anytime soon. I'm taking the GRE test friday, the test for graduate school, ****ing great timing with the mind **** I'll be dealing with while taking this monumentously important test, plus my computer got fried by beautiful arizona monsoon lightening so I spent $2k to fix/upgrade it. Real nice, now I can play my nVidea 7800 until they shut off my power and throw me out of my apartment.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:39   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It seems pretty obvious that that thread wasn't made by me. Notice how it doesn't have a "View First Unread " part at the top of the thread. Also "I am not a monkey", "I don't believe you" doesn't even make sense.

It was a thread made by sword, which I replied to, and was later split or something, perhaps to do with the deletion of his account. Either way, I din't make that thread.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:48   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

sure thing LHC
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 01:41   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That thread made me miss Sword
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 02:01   #14
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
"there's nothing good about what I'm about to tell you."
that's a great line.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 02:10   #15
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who did you work for? Should we start the internationbal boycott?
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 02:24   #16
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Who did you work for? Should we start the internationbal boycott?
www.rainbird.com your lawns don't need no stinking water
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 14:15   #17
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I'm taking the GRE test friday, the test for graduate school, ****ing great timing with the mind **** I'll be dealing with while taking this monumentously important test, plus my computer got fried by beautiful arizona monsoon lightening so I spent $2k to fix/upgrade it. Real nice, now I can play my nVidea 7800 until they shut off my power and throw me out of my apartment.
Inform them of the situation. In the UK you can get leinient marking if something goes wrong near the time of the exam (family death/illness etc...) o perhaps you might get a better mark with out trying.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:03   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
www.rainbird.com your lawns don't need no stinking water
cool, should we send them a load of emails

Quote:
Dear Sir,

you"laid off" one of my good friends from http://pirate.planetarion.com today and as a result, I will not be buying any more of your products. hopefully your company will fold soon, and you can be unemployed too,

regards

Radical Edward.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:10   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Hey Guys!

It would be good if Dace was laid off tommorow. \0/
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:25   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Hey Guys!

Having said that, s|k did give me a neg rep for no reason whatsoever about a week ago.

See what happens when you're nasty to Manson, kids?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 22:58   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It would be reasonably pleasent if Dace got laid tommorow by a really hot girl. \0/

lawl
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 23:11   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It would be good if Dace just got laid once, tomorrow or anyday
lawl++

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 23:19   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

pwned :(
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 23:31   #24
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Having said that, s|k did give me a neg rep for no reason whatsoever about a week ago.

See what happens when you're nasty to Manson, kids?
I don't remember tbh.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 00:06   #25
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

well as a landscape gardener i can say the company you worked for was pretty crappy we had some of there stuff to test.

advicing oap's (ie most of our customers) to put in there own irrigation systems = very bad idea
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-

Last edited by steve; 11 Aug 2005 at 10:21.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 00:37   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
well as a landscape garden i can say the company you worked for was pretty crappy we had some of there stuff to test.
as a cottage garden i always found their products to be highly reliable.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 01:06   #27
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

we recieved alot of very very bad equipment from them which followed us using a drain piping company and our own work added to make efficent irrigation systems.

the main problem with this company and selling to the main market (at least what we have as our main target market) is that is saying you can do this yourself. which an OAP really cant. especially for the money the product costs and if they ask a landscaper to do it you can get a pretty basic charge of 20 pounds an hour. followed by additional charges depending on size of job and also extra labour needed. (the 20 pounds an hour is the typical landscape garderners fee and thats where you only get him).

my advice would be that instead of a proper irrigation system (which is under ground) just use a simple sprinkler system.

on a side note, we tested this product for our nurseries and retail section as for in individual gardens its not great. a good irrigation system to me as a proffesional runs under ground simply because i design high quality gardens and having open tubing running above ground would give a very bad finish to my work. something i would never ever do, also it keeps from getting damaged which pensioners manage to do to all irrigation systems ive replaced

p.s. ok i know being a landscape gardner doesnt sound like the coolest job ever but when i like it
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 01:13   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
as a cottage garden i always found their products to be highly reliable.
cottaging eh?

exactly how high are your standards , anyway?

and what kind of irrigation do you really need to provide additionally for cottaging?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 02:17   #29
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
cottaging eh?

exactly how high are your standards , anyway?

and what kind of irrigation do you really need to provide additionally for cottaging?
Wow you guys are talking irrigation, I could really bore you to death with all I've learned about it Rain Bird. Anyhow, steve you were probably using consumer products bought at a Home Depot or a Lowe's. It's not commercial grade, which is the meat and potatoes of what Rain Bird does...

On a side note I got another job already that pays a bit less but when you consider the severance package I get, it works out pretty even. :0 Oh and my new job is with Canyon Ranch, a health resort for rich old people - as a marketing assistant - they have a resort on the Queen Mary 2. :0 http://www.canyonranch.com/index.asp

Unread 11 Aug 2005, 02:29   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Wow you guys are talking irrigation

You might be suprised at what they were talking about.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 04:49   #31
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

that sucks.. that was a bit harsh of dace too my dad was laid off a few years ago.. it's hard cause it's usually so sudden without warning.
but congrats on the new job sounds more fun anyway
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:03   #32
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought this thread said S|K GOT LAID TODAY so I wondered why it sucked to be him

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:35   #33
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I thought this thread said S|K GOT LAID TODAY so I wondered why it sucked to be him
Could of got laid by this