User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:59   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The most stupid of stupid "games"

The human mind is a complex thing (unless you're dealing with a KFC employee in which case it's not).

It seems to need near constant stimulus.

People forced into solitary confinement whilst incarcerated have been known to go crazy.

People need to keep their mind active.

It's "just the way it is".

Anyways i wanna know what random games people on GD play.

It'll be mind games mostly (although my prime example isnt).

Games to keep their mind active.

Anyways since i've gotten "older" my new game is "how many nose hairs can i pull out at the one time using just my fingers".

My current record is 5.

Obviously the more successful you get at this game the harder it is to beat your record.

It does keep me entertained.

Usually when i'm on my own.

To be honest it's not really the kind of game you play in "polite company".

It's not really a "team sport".

If i'm in town on my own i also sometimes play "guess the nationality".

You tend to need to live in a fairly "cosmopolitan" city for this to happen.

You also only really tend to see British, French and Spanish.

Well and Americans.

Americans don't really count points wise tho as they're so ****in easy to spot.

(You do get bonus points for distinguising Canadians from Americans tho).

Anyways.

Anyways anyways anyways.

Inform me of your own little games GD.

Inform away.

Enlighten me.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 01:09   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: The most stupid of stupid "games"

<KoeN> i always watch this belgian soap
<KoeN> im aboutt he only person in this country that watches it
<KoeN> and at the intro-song
<KoeN> when the characters come by
<KoeN> i try to guess everyone's name before it pops up
<KoeN> i became good at it
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 01:14   #3
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I do Sudoko.
I play strategy games.
When I meet people from abroad, and they tell me witch city they are from in fx Germany, I try to figure out in my head in witch Länder that city is in.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 01:15   #4
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Spot the lowest taxi liscense number im on 24 atm
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 01:23   #5
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

15 here, from my taxi last night.
and
<Berk> my only real game is how many pints can i drink before a) puking, and b) passing out.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 06:21   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Spot the lowest taxi liscense number im on 24 atm
There is no 1, dammit, there can't be. It's all a conspiracy to keep the 'Taxi' brand in our minds 24/7. Next thing you know there'll be Taxi branded clothes, Taxi branded food, Taxi brand feminine hygeine products.

"Oh darling, the painters are in again"
"Just shove a Taxi in yourself, bitch"

'Taxi-brand Tampons - It'll absorb your menstrual blood for £0.25 per 200 yards or £0.40 after midnight'
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 07:30   #7
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I do Sudoko.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 07:52   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I play chess and installed Football Manager 2005 yesterday.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 08:16   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At a random point on my journey home (usually from work) I'll try to guess the number of women that "I would", that I'll encounter before reaching my road/home. So, depending on the route I'll know how ugly the usual inhabitants are, what type of commuters will be on the bus and then pick my magic number.

Obviously the rest of the journey is spent looking out of the bus/train/etc window like a leering disgusting old-man. I try to be honest, and keep a realistic tally.

If I am correct within 2-3 then I may buy myself something nice* for dinner, if not then I'll rely on Iceland frozen crap. Or some sort of other incentive.

* = Fried chicken.

(if you wish to make it more complicated then obviously you could rate every woman between 14-40 between 1 & 10 and try to guess the aggregate 'score' instead)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 08:37   #10
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

None that I'm consiously aware of, rather I go crazy when it is constantly occupied. I feel most at peace with an empty mind.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 09:55   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

whenever im in someone elses car and driving i play games with the numbers on number plates... trying to turn one lot into another through adding subbing timesing dividing etc... Or just to try and make them all into either 0 or 10.

yes im awfully sad.

Also i will make up go problems and try and solve them in my head.

Oh yes, and i click my teeth every time whatever im driving in goes between all the white lines on the road

I do similar things with street lights at night

I also look at girls (sometimes)

i have adhd doncha know?
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 10:01   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[quote=Deepflow]whenever im in someone elses car and driving i play games with the numbers on number plates... trying to turn one lot into another through adding subbing timesing dividing etc... Or just to try and make them all into either 0 or 10.
[quote]

Im scared, thats just what I do
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 10:02   #13
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

I always have these short strings of elastic on my desk and try to guess how far you can pull them before they snap.
Now come to think of it this has already kept me busy for about 2 months... damn I'm sad.
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 10:08   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I post in threads on the internet
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 10:26   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I try to estimate the time before looking on my mobile to see the exact time. when I am very close I feel like an Indian.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 10:36   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Su Doku
Crossword
watch countdown when i'm in and it's on
i'm also currently taking on the challenge to work out as many English towns and cities with three A's in them as possible. I've got 2 in the past 6 months.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 11:00   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I try to estimate the time before looking on my mobile to see the exact time. when I am very close I feel like an Indian.
I do that. I got it right (to the minute) once when I was out with someone. They thought I was some sort of :ninja:.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 11:03   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I do that. I got it right (to the minute) once when I was out with someone. They thought I was some sort of :ninja:.

I've got it right pretty oftenly
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 11:23   #19
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I do that too, always a cool party trick, especially if you look at the sun first
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 12:31   #20
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

I try to think of a word which uses all three letters (in order) from the last part of car number plates. It's quite difficult because there are loads of plates around with Q V W X in the last letters.
I also play sudoku regularly (at the weekend i completed my first ever 5star difficulty Daily Mail mini-sudoku).
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 12:58   #21
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I make a game out of masturbating in public. I keep a weekly scorecard on the back of my bedroom door and award myself points for various places - 50 for a bus, 100 for a train, 500 for a church, and so on. I'll also have a system of penalties; -100 if I have to stop before ejaculation, -300 points for getting caught, etc. If I break 1000 points for the week then I'll buy myself something nice, but if not, I'll make myself drink 150ml of sperm as a punishment.

But in terms of things which I actually do and amn't just making up, I'll sometimes pretend that there is someone else in my head looking out my eyes, and let them watch my life. I also do varients of Dante's girl thing but not quite so systematic; its normally "Will I see more than 5 in the next 5 minutes?" and the like.

Last edited by Nodrog; 26 Jul 2005 at 13:03.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 15:42   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The most stupid of stupid "games"

I don't think sleeping counts as a game.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 15:45   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

sleeping with your mom does
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 15:50   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The most stupid of stupid "games"

Speak for yourself Mr Chinaman.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 16:01   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I try and make the shortest word possible using the letters out of car registration plates, adding as few letters as possible.

For example, if a registration was P147 LTA, you have to add an E to make Plate

its incredibly shit and boring, and worse still, it gets stuck in your mind. When you live by a window looking at the same parked cars every day

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 17:08   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I try and make the shortest word possible using the letters out of car registration plates, adding as few letters as possible.

For example, if a registration was P147 LTA, you have to add an E to make Plate

its incredibly shit and boring, and worse still, it gets stuck in your mind. When you live by a window looking at the same parked cars every day
Similarly, the shortest word you can make from the final three letters, which must be kept in that order. (Eg, BKR could be broker, but not brick)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 23:32   #27
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

I think I'm going insane.

No really.

I forget things I jsut thought about, and yesterday I lookedatthe ceiling and started laughingfor no reason.

:'(
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 23:35   #28
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I think I'm going insane.

No really.

I forget things I jsut thought about, and yesterday I lookedatthe ceiling and started laughingfor no reason.

:'(
You seem to have forgotten this is a thread about stupid games, going crazy isn't one of those.

Unless your game is to find sympathy amongst strangers. If so then
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 23:53   #29
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I do that too, always a cool party trick, especially if you look at the sun first
You look at your watch (or someone else's) when no one else is looking, THEN look at the sun

Recently I've found Su Doku is quite fun, but I've learnt to use a pencil or I make quite a mess with little numbers all over all the little squares.

Often I catch myself making little games/ problems in my mind to keep me entertained, but they're fairly random. I remember once walking down a road with street lights, and noting when I'd crossed invisible "lines" between the lights on either side of the road.
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 01:26   #30
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
You seem to have forgotten this is a thread about stupid games, going crazy isn't one of those.

Unless your game is to find sympathy amongst strangers. If so then
If you knew how to read then you would have read Dace's original post about "keeping sanity."

Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 01:34   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I can't think of any right now, but I must say Dante's girl game is a good idea and I'll probably play that next time I make a fairly long walk home.

Dace's game is just masochism.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote