User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2005, 21:46   #51
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I really hated that place, is probably the worst place I have ever been to.
I've not been, but my Dad says it is crap and dull, and mostly for old people.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 21:54   #52
Viceroy
Toon Forever

Viceroy has a spectacular aura aboutViceroy has a spectacular aura aboutViceroy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Malta is nice too.
I went when i was younger with my family but wouldn't consider going now
I think the age groups are familys with young kids or over 60's

===Legend===

"One minute I'm waiting for Kate to arrive to join me in the Jacuzzi for a romantic evening. The next thing I can remember is doing cold turkey in a vomit-filled cell"
- Pete Doherty
<<<Not Legend>>>
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 22:19   #53
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I really hated that place, is probably the worst place I have ever been to.

Other than that not really sure what to recommend, Spain is nice as many people have already said. I will be in Gibraltor later this month for a few days so hopefully that's nice as well.

Gib is excellent, tho a bit on the expensive side other than the booze and cigarettes which are practically given away.

£6.00 for a Litre of Scotch
£12.00 for a Litre of Glenmorangie

Typical prices.

Cigs around £6.00 for 200
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 09:13   #54
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve

Try somewhere like the Gambia, very different though no hills for your m8, or some other guy suggested Nerja, I would endorse that also.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 09:28   #55
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Waikiki!

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 10:45   #56
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my dad went to Malta and brought me back some genuine maltesers

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 15:47   #57
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Crete is actually quite nice and hilly. Brilliant for trecking, and remarkably enough, quite a few villages not too far from the coast that hasn't seen a tourist ever (almost atleast). You can't run around the entire island in a day either.

Get a cheap place in one of those 'built for tourism' party towns and you can choose between renting scooters to get away from there / hitting the town, getting insanely drunk and getting robbed by cute 10 year old girls selling flowers.
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 19:45   #58
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Crete ... cute 10 year old girls

SOLD!!!

[/living up to the stereotype]