User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 18:53   #351
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 13 predictions

Irrelevancies, flaming, trolling, a total nightmare for a moderator albeit some good (though probably off topic) discussion, which was allowed because it was of interest to the forum at large. As that's now died, this thread will be closed, as I doubt anyone can be bothered with it. If RealJames is still bothered, he's more than welcome to PM me, as I'm genuinely interested in what he has to say.

When i asked for justification, I didn't ask for facts; that would be silly and quite boring. Ideally I'd like to see good argument, and people's opinions. However if people are just going to make throwaway statements that tend to cause flamewars and god knows what else on AD - they've got to say why they believe what they do, it's called 'justification'.

I think it'd be much more productive for the forum if this thread was put to bed, and we focus more on round 13 now, and who's going to make the first abhorrent political agreement