User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 20:00   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Talking about jumpy decision (need new hobbie advice)

I just erased my legal copy of Warcraft III and broke the cd!

Well, the cd was already broken and i was using this image in my HD to play, which i deleted which =s to breaking the CD...

Well there is this stupid strat where 2 human players build shitload of towers which is
1) Ridiculous
2) Unethical
3) Against gaming principles
4) Boring
5) Makes a game which at average lasts 18 mins turn into a 3 hour nightmare

And then we lost and i did that

Ive been playing w3 for about 1 year now, and i have lost previously to this strat and felt very angry, not becouse i lost, but the unfairness of using a strategy which will bore people into losing...

Now i am with this bad feeling down the stomach wich will last 3 days, because i hate injustices, but the up side to it is that ill never be in that situation again.

But it scares me not being able to play such a dear game again...

Im quite lost as to if i should forget about online gaming in general, due to its pointlessness and that it will undoubtely lead me to a state of anger against the stupid mofos which will always develop some sort of unskilled way to win (there is this nerdish obsession with victory, instead of just playing the game)
Also there is this http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=184982 topic about this problem, which means im prolly leaving mp games for good, at least for the next 5 years or so. I dont ever want to feel the way im feeling now again.

Im feeling just like the way i did when i quit planetarion. Frustation and wondering why i made such a vain effort to play properly. The only good thing about that was that i got in contact with a lot of peaple, and I still do. As w3 is comunity of twats, there is no one to miss...

So, do any of you have any sugestion of a good hobbie? I plan reading and studying with my newfound free time, which is boring....

Therefore, help me GD, you are our only hope

Last edited by Baron Morte; 29 Apr 2005 at 20:23.