User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:13   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the only ytmnd thing that has made me smile so far

EDIT - look just forget this ytmnd emo thing - there's a ****ing ace video later in the thread.
(ok if you can't be arsed to scroll)

http://emosong.ytmnd.com/
there's a myspace video derived from this as well - http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...=629718132&n=2

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 10 Apr 2006 at 23:39.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:23   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: the only ytmnd thing that has made me smile so far

Amusing though I thought I saw it posted here somewhere....
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:25   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"I have paint on my nails and make-up on my face
I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs
'cos i feel real deep when i'm dressing in drag
I call it freedom of expression: well just call me a fag
cos our dudes look like chics and our chics look like dykes
Because emo is one step below transvestite"

Does that ol' white sheet with the eye holes make you smile as well?

"I ain't seen a good lynchin' in years" (quoth ste)
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:26   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That myspace one if a remake of a remake of the original which was shit.

The best one is the one with the vaugely cute chick in it.

This one.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:31   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
"I have paint on my nails and make-up on my face
I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs
'cos i feel real deep when i'm dressing in drag
I call it freedom of expression: well just call me a fag
cos our dudes look like chics and our chics look like dykes
Because emo is one step below transvestite"

Does that ol' white sheet with the eye holes make you smile as well?

"I ain't seen a good lynchin' in years" (quoth ste)
some subcultures deserve mockery for their patent vanity, self obsession and hysteria. emo kids, queens and POPULAR GURLZ are leading examples.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:38   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
some subcultures deserve mockery for their patent vanity, self obsession and hysteria. emo kids, queens and POPULAR GURLZ are leading examples.
they weren't 'mocking' these alleged 'sub-groups'

they were mocking 'emo'.

They decided to mock by analogy.

Use of analogy to mock inherently implies a weakness in the group you choose for your analogy.

The words mean:
emo's are as bad as gay men (fags)
emo's are as bad as gay women (dykes)
emo's are as bad as transvestities.

I couldn't give a shit if emo kids are bad, or annoying or whatever else.

I resent the implication that fags, dykes and transvestities represent objective wrongs.

EDIT: A summary (given that you are prone to misunderstanding): if you want to mock this 'emo' thing for it's vanity then do so. "They are vain and silly" might be the best way. DO NOT use analogies such as "they are as bad as jews" (for example).
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:56   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

popular stereotypes used non-maliciously by outside group for humour, oversensitive members of group in question react disproportionately. gasp.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 01:01   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
popular stereotypes used non-maliciously by outside group for humour, oversensitive members of group in question react disproportionately. gasp.
your 'clever' little responses do not undermine truth.

(comedy doesn't step on a wound until it is a scar. observe.)

Child.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 01:43   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

you're starting to sound like david icke.

also, i'm only a child for another six days, then I magically turn culpable and mature
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 01:48   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
also, i'm only a child for another six days, then I magically turn culpable and mature
an ignorant child.

I'm shocked.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 04:44   #11
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Well, im glad I was able to bring the world of YTMND to you lot, even if you dont appreciate its entire-ity? XD LOL INTERNET.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 04:57   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

qds: the only person in the whole world who browses ytmnd and any other internet site.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 04:58   #13
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Hmm I had thought you blocked me. In any case, YTMND is great, and apparently im not the only one who thinks that v.v

When i first made a topic about YTMND a couple of months ago, no one seemed to know what it was O.o

Unread 6 Apr 2006, 09:00   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and here i was thinking it was s|k making all the shitty ytmnd threads that i took one look at and thought were wank.

Yahwe - this is the most anti-gay song anyone has ever listened to or put on GD!!!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 10:08   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some emo girls are hot so I reject the premise of this thread.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 14:08   #16
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

You want to sex them and make them feel better? XD

Unread 6 Apr 2006, 14:30   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought emo people killed fags :confused:

I'm so far behind :(((
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 16:14   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Yahwe - this is the most anti-gay song anyone has ever listened to or put on GD!!!
and that makes what kind of difference exactly?

(even assuming that it's true)

and it's not just biggotry against gay men and women it's also biggotry against transvestites.

Your response is on the level of "quit complaining we only shot the ****** in the leg, it's not like there haven't been plently of ******s shot in the head ".

But I love the way that you're man enough to admit you made a mistake rather than to keep trying to wheedle out of it.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 16:16   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only mistake would be letting another man **** you in the ass.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 16:22   #20
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

gays may be faggots but at least they aren't emo!
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 21:15   #21
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
gays may be faggots but at least they aren't emo!
guffaw
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 12:57   #22
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

A few points,

Yahwe seems to be getting worse.

Im still not sure what emo is. The song says "i dont jump around when i go to concerts" - but i was pretty confident emo was all your linkin park "i tried so hard" evanescence mob. But apparently not. And whats all this "poor imitation goth" stuff all about? It sounds like when you were 5 and said "im man utd!!!" and your little brother said "im man utd too!!!" and you said "no your not! your not man utd!!! your.... sunderland!!! haha, sunderland, sunderland, sunderland!" and he ran off crying and you felt a lot better about yourself. The difference between goth and emo is negligible considering how retarded this whole classification thing is in the ****ing first place.

So it seems the entire premise of the song is based around one subculture slagging another. And considering the slaggers appear to be American, homophobic jocks, i dont feel particularly malicious towards this emo lot, personally.

And another note, pretentions aside, what a wonderful way for us to treat a huge subsection of society who feel alienated from the mainstream; by mocking them and forcing them to crawl further into their shells. GG guys.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 13:18   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, goth means a variety of things. At it's basic level it seems to be aesthetic - a particular look in fashion, hair, make-up, etc. However there are lots of people who follow this aesthetic but who don't listen to "goth" music. Which seems to be quite of emo kids and metallers, etc.

But ultimately it's all bollocks, of course.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 13:23   #24
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

What if i dressed "emo" and listened to goth? Is emo to goth what the 25 on a dartboard is to the bull - if you miss slightly on any front, sorry, you didnt quite make goth, you are emo lol.

As much as subcultures are ridiculously retarded (as no one is arguing, dont jump on me!) if it helps people belong, make friends, have a lot of sex, then fine, good for you. But it seems to me a lot of this "emo" crap is your goths, rockers, moshers (am i using terms that no longer exist? ), skaters, nu-indie, metallers, whatever, trying to legitimise themselves by projecting themselves against a mysterious other.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 13:32   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
What if i dressed "emo" and listened to goth?
Well that's the real world. I personally listen to music that could generally described as "punk" but most people call me a "goth" on the train.

Quote:
this "emo" crap is your goths, rockers, moshers (am i using terms that no longer exist? ), skaters, nu-indie, metallers, whatever, trying to legitimise themselves by projecting themselves against a mysterious other.
Possibly. There's always a bit of mocking between subcultures (and within) - pretty much every "punk" I know is aware of utterly retarded the cider drinking, mohawk wearing, angry punk rawk stereotype is but that's part of the fun. And the goths get mocked by everyone (and themselves) for their general look, music and overall faggotry and so on.

I think the problem is that in the case of "emo" there isn't much of a defence put up by anyone. I don't know many people who call themselves emo, and when they do they're generally younger / more pathetic. Angry ugly fat punks are probably more unlikely to be insulted than skinny emo kids with asymmetric fringes.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 13:38   #26
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

You're probably right.

So why the internet cult of hatred towards emo, if no one can accept what it is, no one (with the ability to discuss rationally) will defend it, no one will admit to being it? What fun is that? Why dont we just go "haha, ottoman empire, you dont exist anymore lol you suck" or "bet you cant skin me now george best" or "lol caesar you got owned"?

I think everyone who wastes there time slagging it is petrified, secretly, of being called emo themselves as there is such overlap with so many different rock/alternative scenes.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 13:48   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

In a shocking turn of events it seems that poorly defined groups are poorly defined. Condiments expressed themselves as "pepper" and "salt".
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 05:28   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
"bet you cant skin me now george best"

That slogan underneath a photo of the man in his heyday would make a great t-shirt.

On topic;

I thought the song was great.

I thought the girl was hawt.

Anyone know how i can track her down (and show her how dark life can really be*)?

*no light in a locked cellar innit
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 06:23   #29
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

I had to check wikipedia for who George Best was.
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 09:14   #30
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all

The sound on this site(YTMND) won't play in my Opera. Anyone has an idea what could be the problem there?
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 10:10   #31
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

hmm.. enlighten me, is emo the new goth cause there doesn't seem to be much difference between the two cultures?
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 11:26   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
Well, im glad I was able to bring the world of YTMND to you lot
Two months ago? You're really on the pulse of the internet.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 15:17   #33
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Well, im glad I was able to bring the world of YTMND to you lot, even if you dont appreciate its entire-ity? XD LOL INTERNET.
Thank you for this brilliant look at Internet culture, are there any other good up and coming sites ? I've heard rumours of this Maddox fella have you heard anything about him ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 17:52   #34
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All your bases are belong to us!!!!!!!!1111111
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 23:02   #35
Ste
Bored

ok ok ok.

I've just stumbled across something that trumps the initial link.
Absolutely brilliant:
How to be: Emo (a public broadcast film)

Unread 10 Apr 2006, 23:31   #36
Yahwe
I am.

being the hip happening chap that I am

I mentioned emo to my best friend.

being the rational intelligent adorable chap he is

he asked "wtf is emo?"

I explained it at great length.

He simply shrugged and said "so they're new romantics then?"

I was forced to say "yes"

here endeth the lesson.
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 23:58   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

pure pwnage
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 23:59   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
ok ok ok.

somebody obviously watched Lethal Weapon 2 last night
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 23:59   #39
Ste
Bored

no... why?

Unread 11 Apr 2006, 00:10   #40
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

What's the name of that song after the kid goes shopping and he's in his bedroom putting his bag on?

EDIT: lol.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.

Last edited by Blastoderm; 11 Apr 2006 at 00:26.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 00:01   #41
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Thank you for this brilliant look at Internet culture, are there any other good up and coming sites ? I've heard rumours of this Maddox fella have you heard anything about him ?

NO, as a matter of fact I havnt. WHO IS HE? WHO IS THIS WONDERFUL MAN. Did i mention I invented the internet aswell? nigguhplz. v.v

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 00:51   #42
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
What's the name of that song after the kid goes shopping and he's in his bedroom putting his bag on?

EDIT: lol.
Modest Mouse - Float On

Tis awesome
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 10:52   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
NO, as a matter of fact I havnt. WHO IS HE? WHO IS THIS WONDERFUL MAN. Did i mention I invented the internet aswell? nigguhplz. v.v
Why is GTA-FOUR.net sufficiently different from gta-four.net that it deserves a seperate mention?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote