User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 13 Feb 2010, 00:52   #1
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Conspiracy Theory, looking to the future

the next round will be the 16th CT has played in. When we sat out to create her after round 19, we wanted an alliance that would stand the test of time, and be around for awhile, and that has been accomplished.

CT isn't going anywhere, and as we look into it's future, we have high expectations. An alliance is only as good as the quality of it's membership, and with that in mind, I'd like to invite Planetarion's experienced player base to join us for the upcoming rounds. We are always willing to talk to newer players who are motivated to have success and learn, however, the experience factor is a must for success.

We will be talking to potential members between rounds, I promise you, if you don't waste our time, we won't waste yours. Have vouches ready when you come to us. Expect to, if you become member, be a part of an alliance with a no nonsense, teamwork oriented approach to the game. If your intentions are anything but hitting it hard, doing your best, and winning, then you should look elsewhere. I'd rather hit tick #1 with a small group of people who want to do well and are willing to put in the effort and committment, than a large group of people who want to just play half assed and get by. That's not going to be acceptable as a member of this alliance.

To those of you who I've called friend in the past, I look forward to talking to you again, and even gaming with you for another run.

You can find me, or member of our command staff in #Conspiracy
Unread 13 Feb 2010, 09:21   #2
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Conspiracy Theory, looking to the future

trust me your alliance needs you back with some of the decisions they have done over the past couple of rounds.....

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2010, 14:08   #3
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

good luck CT

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2010, 17:57   #4
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
trust me your alliance needs you back with some of the decisions they have done over the past couple of rounds.....
yes we even took in Assassin at one point
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2010, 21:16   #5
Cowch
Moo

Cowch is on a distinguished road

Can I join CT? My mom will vouch for how much I play video games.
Cowch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2010, 20:13   #6
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm dead serious about CT's future folks. We want strong players, and your HC will work hard for you... the commitment goes both way's though... we don't want anyone who is going to waste our time, or that of our members.. if you want to come play in an alliance with a no bullshit dead serious approach to winning, and it's members being successful, you'll enjoy CT.....
Unread 14 Feb 2010, 20:20   #7
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

am I right in taking this as a sign that you guys are "cleaning up your act" for next round?
Unread 14 Feb 2010, 21:36   #8
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

I can't speak intelligently about what's happened in the 2.5 years I've been away. I also have no intention of debating anything I wasn't around to see or be part of. I simply know that there are successful proven ways to do things, and we are going to do things like they should be done. People will either get on the train, or we'll leave them at the station. I know keeping anything together for 16 rounds is a task. There are people who have worked very hard to do just that. I intend to help reward them for their work, as well as the members who work hard to have success.
Unread 14 Feb 2010, 23:16   #9
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

So looks like CT will be down to 7 members next round

Edit: it'll take alot more than words to convince the community that CT is no longer shit.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2010, 04:11   #10
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

well; I'm going to put a bit of faith in angryduck and hope that CT stop being the alliance to join for a planet rank! good luck for next round guys
Unread 15 Feb 2010, 11:59   #11
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

good luck angryduck both you and CT will need it , as there have been some seriously dubious desicionjs made in your absence

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2010, 19:11   #12
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

thank you... I'm not heree to debate past un-popular decisions made my those who were in the game when I was not. At one time or another for the most part, I put my trust in those same people to help us run this alliance so I won't step on anyone and "assume" anything. To assume is the mother of all f***-ups. I do know that we will play hard, play to win, and provide a place where good players can be successful
Unread 15 Feb 2010, 21:30   #13
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I would apply!
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 01:08   #14
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

let me make the point, so it's made, that we're not going to go into round 36 with a 1 round fix in mind. As I have spent the last few days looking at CT (from the cheap seats, so to speak) things aren't nearly as "broken" as some would have me believe. There are good people in place, who possess the motivation and commitment to help CT step up it's game and go to the next level.. a level we've been at before. We would like to add to the list of people that fit that mold. When I say "looking into CT's future" I'm talking about more than one round. We want your experience, your game knowledge and skill sets, and your "need" and "motivation" to be a part of a winning team. If those qualities, and motivations do not exist within you, then your probably not what we're looking for. I want you to join us, because you believe you have something to offer CT, and because you believe that you can be a part of something strong, that has the ability, and potential to succeed over a long period of time... not just for 1 round. (hope that helps make what I'm thinking as clear as possible)
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 01:35   #15
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

it's spelt "CEASEFIRE" gm...
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 01:40   #16
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

i know, that email did its job nicely ty
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 02:26   #17
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
let me make the point, so it's made, that we're not going to go into round 36 with a 1 round fix in mind. As I have spent the last few days looking at CT (from the cheap seats, so to speak) things aren't nearly as "broken" as some would have me believe. There are good people in place, who possess the motivation and commitment to help CT step up it's game and go to the next level.. a level we've been at before. We would like to add to the list of people that fit that mold. When I say "looking into CT's future" I'm talking about more than one round. We want your experience, your game knowledge and skill sets, and your "need" and "motivation" to be a part of a winning team. If those qualities, and motivations do not exist within you, then your probably not what we're looking for. I want you to join us, because you believe you have something to offer CT, and because you believe that you can be a part of something strong, that has the ability, and potential to succeed over a long period of time... not just for 1 round. (hope that helps make what I'm thinking as clear as possible)
So what you're saying is? next round will be a rebuilding round for CT?

lulz.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 05:18   #18
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
So what you're saying is? next round will be a rebuilding round for CT?

lulz.
nothing in my statement's say "rebuilding". A good alliance is always "building strength", and adding to it's pieces, to improve, the minute you think you've got it covered, and you can't get better, you've lost .

Everyone has their own opinion, your certainly welcome to yours. It is however, and opinion, everyone has one, just like some body parts.
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 07:12   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I can't speak intelligently about what's happened in the 2.5 years I've been away.
Heh. Leaves you wonder, if it ever was any more stellar back in the days two and a half years ago. Good luck bro!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 09:08   #20
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

good luck CT
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 09:36   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So this means gm is out?
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 18:50   #22
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

GM isn't going anywhere, for the record (unless of course he decides to move on, of his own accord.... he has a lifetime membership invitation as a member of any Command team I put together)
Unread 17 Feb 2010, 10:27   #23
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
So this means gm is out?
^^

Agreeing with Theam, the world must be ending soon.
Unread 17 Feb 2010, 10:28   #24
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
GM isn't going anywhere, for the record (unless of course he decides to move on, of his own accord.... he has a lifetime membership invitation as a member of any Command team I put together)
tha't means CT will stay trash as it was
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2010, 17:32   #25
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

I'm going to cover this once. This is a recruiting thread. If your interested in playing for CT in the future, look me up in our public channel and I'm happy to discuss it with you.

This isn't a GM bashing session. I'll leave it at this, In the 16 rounds I've known the guy, I've seen nothing from him but commitment, and hard work, and I wish we had 60 ppl with the same drive and determination. No one makes the right decision every time, and it's much easier to be a Monday Morning Quarterback. You may or my not agree with the decisions any one person makes, but you cannot question GM's effort and work ethic. He's a friend, that won't change, regardless of in game results, and he's on my team, as long as he wants to be. You want to snipe at someone in the future, this isn't the thread for it.
Unread 17 Feb 2010, 19:47   #26
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

I dont think its his commitment ppl comment on; just his politics.
Unread 17 Feb 2010, 19:50   #27
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

and again, this is a recruitment thread, give it a rest please
Unread 17 Feb 2010, 20:41   #28
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck
Unread 19 Feb 2010, 16:46   #29
Sauron
Mordor

Sauron has a little shameless behaviour in the past

conspiracy nice ally name...eheheh
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 13:37   #30
God
of War

God can only hope to improve

We're looking for proven quality players, recruitment will be through our public IRC channel #conspiracy. You will need at least 1 vouch from a #ct member. You will then need the approval of the officers in charge to gain final acceptance.

Like to add that with the return of one of the founders (look at topic starter) new officers eager to win, best pa tools, friendly, but strict enviroment, all people giving their best to make next round, the best ever for CT. With this in mind CT will aim for nothing less than victory.

If you are interested join our public IRC channel #conspiracy and PM Ares or Taraka for more information/questions.

Thank you.

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 20:15   #31
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

CT problem hasn't been it's members and if angryduck is back to be active and help gm ct can do well. They only need a dc online at night and a good bc. what happened to sick^death anyways? i've not seen him online in ages. i would assume you have to prove your going to be up to the task of having good players in your alliance, b4 they just come with a forums invite tho :-P

either way wish you guys luck pa needs stronger alliances with active command.

p.s good players don't like needing a vouch into an alliance that didn't have top 100's last round

Last edited by SantaCruz; 1 Mar 2010 at 20:21.
SantaCruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2010, 12:23   #32
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
p.s good players don't like needing a vouch into an alliance that didn't have top 100's last round
We take full credit for that...

gl next round CT
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2010, 20:36   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i expect sickdeath to be living out of a car at the moment. good chap though!
and angryduck talks a good talk.
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 00:28   #34
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

a nice thing about the increased ally limits that have been put in place for round 36 is, we can now open the doors a bit to newer or less experienced players, those who want to learn that we may have had to pass on based on numbers previously, this means if that player is you, feel free to come speak with one of our recruiting officers in #conspiracy
Unread 6 Mar 2010, 11:08   #35
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

so we expect that CT will have at least one planet in top 100 this round? :S

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote