User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Dec 2012, 23:25   #1
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough
Mo cheatin'

Think we are about to see a spectacular display coming from 'the two best alliances in pa' (Maybe the two best alliances at cheating?)

A pathetic attempt my Ult to claim victory?

Will apprime actually allow themselves to be farmed?

Are apprime all in fact just cousins of ultores?

Stay tuned to find out what happens next!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 23:43   #2
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about
Re: Mo cheatin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Think we are about to see a spectacular display coming from 'the two best alliances in pa' (Maybe the two best alliances at cheating?)

A pathetic attempt my Ult to claim victory?

Will apprime actually allow themselves to be farmed?

Are apprime all in fact just cousins of ultores?

Stay tuned to find out what happens next!
Fool
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 23:44   #3
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Cheat
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 23:48   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, yes, some, no.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 23:50   #5
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

lol I love you mz.

http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...ozpdrf4d21sjmh

now then now then! Party in 3.2!
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 23:51   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For what it's worth, I'm pretty unhappy about this whole mess.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 23:51   #7
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Cheat
Not me mate, but thanks all the same. I agree some are though, shame for two reasons.. No proof and no one does anything about it..

Anyway do you guys really think you can lose!?
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 23:53   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.

In fairness, earlier today fang was worried Apprime might overtake them with hdden prod.
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 23:54   #9
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Who knows?

But why Ultores want to ruin their image as a good alliance by pulling a pathetic stunt like this is beyond me

And I didnt think apprime would be happy with it either, but I guess its the cousins getting the bullet first!

No disrespect intended Baggy, im sure your not a cheat.

And I feel sorry for the App who are against this stunt
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 23:55   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
In fairness, earlier today fang was worried Apprime might overtake them with hdden prod.
Its not over untill its over mz.
We willl see what happends when the last tick appears.
We will not let our guards down cus someone say it cannot be done.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 23:56   #11
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

AFAIK we had added up stored res on top 50 planets for ult fang and app, and we were comfortably in the lead
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 00:02   #12
baggy
king of carrot flowers

Quote:
Who knows?

But why Ultores want to ruin their image as a good alliance by pulling a pathetic stunt like this is beyond me

And I didnt think apprime would be happy with it either, but I guess its the cousins getting the bullet first!

No disrespect intended Baggy, im sure your not a cheat.

And I feel sorry for the App who are against this stunt
Thank you, and I'm not sure about others in app but I'm sure its mixed feelings. How far would you go to make your 'hated' rival lose..? This is the result i guess..
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 00:04   #13
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Fang have been in contention before, and never resorted to stuff like this, just saying.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 00:19   #14
Bazza[RB]

Bazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura about

rats have hit a new low - kinda expected it of them but I thought Cardi was bigger than that - sad :-(

Played every round since r2. RB/Fury/Eclipse/Kralizec/MISTU/Angels/Urwins/Jenova/VisioN/audentes/xVx/Osiris/apprime/FaNG/Ultores/p3n/Mercenaries/ZT/ND
Bazza[RB] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 00:32   #15
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Typical, I must say.

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 00:35   #16
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

What a pathetic way to die out for ult this would be.

Long has it been said on irc and on the forums that ult are the only alliance not to put selfish planet rank greed above the collective need of the alliance. This is what made them one of the best alliances left in PA but now it has come to light that they are no different and are lead by a group of greedy individuals that now the round is over have decided to farm apprime to get some planet ranks.

Pretty pathetic really when you think of the desperate measures people have gone to this round to win a game of what 1500 players where if you know more than 5 people you can avoid incs all round. I hope that when all of their members leave those in command are shown for how pathetic they really are.
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 00:48   #17
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Think their last shred of dignity is gone

'You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian"

Hopefully this is their last round, and they slink off down the sewer again
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 02:17   #18
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Think their last shred of dignity is gone

'You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian"

Hopefully this is their last round, and they slink off down the sewer again
Innocent untill proven othervise man.
Ultores cannot be so stupid to this kind of trick, it would jepordies all their previous round wins.

Unread 5 Dec 2012, 02:22   #19
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
Long has it been said on irc and on the forums that ult are the only alliance not to put selfish planet rank greed above the collective need of the alliance. This is what made them one of the best alliances left in PA but now it has come to light that they are no different and are lead by a group of greedy individuals that now the round is over have decided to farm apprime to get some planet ranks.
It's not for planet ranks, it's to try and get big xp lands for planets in their 40-50 range on Apprime planets. And it's pathetic.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 03:07   #20
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
It's not for planet ranks, it's to try and get big xp lands for planets in their 40-50 range on Apprime planets. And it's pathetic.
Sounds like a good strat to me. Why is everyone so upset about this?
Maybe carDi agreed to it and Apprime will farm big Ult planets for xp and Fang will finish 3rd. I'd like to see the MH's handle a situation like that

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 03:26   #21
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Its fairly obvious what their plan is, Ult want to farm app for #1 ally, Cardi wants Guzlic to get #1 planet by farming Ult.

I hope im proved wrong, and its just because Spastic has called CarDi a pussy again, or because agar3seds stole his favourite lipstick.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 04:32   #22
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Can someone explain to me what this thread is about?
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 04:51   #23
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

If you possess the ability to read, then it shouldnt take you long to figure out
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 04:54   #24
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If you possess the ability to read, then it shouldnt take you long to figure out
There's a scan with some planets having some PL inc and one has def, not sure what all the fuss is about
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 06:40   #25
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Same old apprime
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 06:54   #26
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Would be way funny to hear fang moaning if they loose this round.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 09:21   #27
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

I think it would be more funny, if thats actually how desperate you guys are to win! How sad.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 09:54   #28
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I really doubt they can get 16mils on you with 2 days left? You guys got alot more roids also, so will generate more score + u can keep roiding urself.

Wouldnt be the first time someone bent the rules to win though. Wonder what the mhs will do...

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 10:23   #29
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

when you can gain 1.5m/land thats only 10 lands in 3 days.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 10:24   #30
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

So this thread is all on hear say? Nothing has actually happened?

Right....

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 10:34   #31
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
So this thread is all on hear say? Nothing has actually happened?

Right....
AD is mostly based on hear say.

Unread 5 Dec 2012, 10:36   #32
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I really doubt they can get 16mils on you with 2 days left? You guys got alot more roids also, so will generate more score + u can keep roiding urself.

Wouldnt be the first time someone bent the rules to win though. Wonder what the mhs will do...
I heard someone said ND gained 17 mill the last day to win yesterday.

Unread 5 Dec 2012, 11:01   #33
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
I heard someone said ND gained 17 mill the last day to win yesterday.
ND and winning?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 11:15   #34
Zwanstic

Zwanstic will become famous soon enoughZwanstic will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Mo cheatin'

lol, Funny how fang set up lies to try and make it sound like Ultores is cheating, 4v1 ally block wars is ok .

Fang have really shown that they are a truly great alliance this round.

I cant wait for next round & let CT / TGV / FANG / INN will run out of targets if Ultores dont play & they wont attack each other as they are life long friends, will be intersting to see who can init the most roids to get the win.

Peace & Love
Zwanstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 11:19   #35
Zwanstic

Definition of cheat in the dictionary = Shaz
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 11:31   #36
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwanstic View Post
Definition of cheat in the dictionary = Shaz
oi **** you take that back
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 11:47   #37
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
lol, Funny how fang set up lies to try and make it sound like Ultores is cheating, 4v1 ally block wars is ok .
Without really knowing too much about this round - but afaik Ultores were allied with apprime? So basically the top 2 alliances during the past year(s) together then? ND and CT are useless, Innuendo werent exactly superactive ( I wasnt anyway )... so to me it sounds rather "fair"? And FaNG actually deserve to win, if they do...?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 11:52   #38
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Connovar are you and bbutcher the same person?
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 11:56   #39
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I cant wait for next round & let CT / TGV / FANG / INN will run out of targets if Ultores dont play & they wont attack each other as they are life long friends, will be intersting to see who can init the most roids to get the win.
It could just be me but weren't 3 of the last 6 rounds lost in the last 2 weeks due to infighting between the block? so unlike Ultores and Apprime being joined at the hip the blockpartners actually play their own politics, up to the point of losing all.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 12:25   #40
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Dont forget DFWTK.

Hahah, zwan trying to make out like ultores are all alone!

And hes apparently forgotten that he started the block wars!

4 v 1 lol.

I think his butt hurts after he got roided following his awesome attack on irvine....
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 12:29   #41
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Or was it santa....or cartman?

Just couldnt make up their minds!
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 12:43   #42
baggy
king of carrot flowers

Last night app didn't have many inc and only one went uncovered which was a genuine 'uncovered' so can we put this thread to bed now?
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 12:52   #43
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Dont worry, think its gone off in the usual tangent of ult throwing poo at fang, and fang returning fire with more poop.

Consider the OT put to bed.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 12:55   #44
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggy View Post
Last night app didn't have many inc and only one went uncovered which was a genuine 'uncovered' so can we put this thread to bed now?
Lets just say it has runned its cause?

Unread 5 Dec 2012, 13:39   #45
Zwanstic

lol well Ultores got blocked first, then made a counter block with 2 allys (dfwtk/apprime), dfwtk only attacked 2 or 3 nights 2-3 fang targets, facts is if TGV hadnt joined fang would have been tested, Ultores set up mass lol waves & then retalled by TGV / CT / INN. Nearlly as easy as Jin getting #1 planet with no incs, Fang claim to be this all conquering alliance (maybe just the more retarded members) as Irvine seems to talk sense most of the time. Fact is Ultores has been grounded 700-800 ticks due to block wars again, Fang have had at best 150 ticks of incs????
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 13:51   #46
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

We will see at the end I guess. You guys started the block first, and attacked us for a week solid with app and dfwtk, got no roids, app got bored and gave up, you cant attack anyone without app, so also gave up and started roiding other allies, other allies approached us for a counter block. And here we are.

But really no point going over it all again, why cant all of ult be gracious in defeat? I guess it must be annoying when even your plans to cheat to win fall flat on their face....
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 13:55   #47
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Since when is ending an alliance with someone considered to be planning to cheat?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 13:57   #48
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Eksero, its certainly not, however both app and ult players have admitted the plan involved, so is it really worth you joining in the group of people who havent read the thread and posting something along the lines of 'dont know what your talking about!?'

No its not.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 14:01   #49
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
lol well Ultores got blocked first, then made a counter block with 2 allys (dfwtk/apprime), dfwtk only attacked 2 or 3 nights 2-3 fang targets, facts is if TGV hadnt joined fang would have been tested, Ultores set up mass lol waves & then retalled by TGV / CT / INN. Nearlly as easy as Jin getting #1 planet with no incs, Fang claim to be this all conquering alliance (maybe just the more retarded members) as Irvine seems to talk sense most of the time. Fact is Ultores has been grounded 700-800 ticks due to block wars again, Fang have had at best 150 ticks of incs????
Ultores chose to start a war when they decided to coordinate attacks on FAnG alongside App/DFKTW, while innuendo also hit us.
If you do follow these forums you wouldve seen those posts where Ult and App claimed it was a result of FAnG roiding their gals.
That you choose to ground, and tried to get the every other alliance to hit FAnG failed you must be very hard on you.
You asked for a NAP with FAnG so you roid ND/CT, and then you go around offering these deals to every other alliances? No wonder you are getting targetted for 7-800 ticks.

Unread 5 Dec 2012, 14:03   #50
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

To be honest this rounds seems to have gone either by planning or just how it fell like this.

CT came into the round having failed to beat ultores again and everyone slating their defence etc etc ND are well known not to be the force they once were.

Innuendo fang and tgv formed/returned with the aim of having a decent round and setting things up for future rounds.

War happened and blocks were drawn up ult went to their old mates app and dfwtk and CT turned to ND innuendo meaning at the start the block was roughly 3/3. FAnG started to profit from the block, i think initially taking roids from both sides, and came out as a contender for #1. Once fang was regarded as a genuine contender for 1 they got involved in the block (i'm not 100% sure how or why or what the events were that made fang join the block since i know from tick 1 they planned to be outside it and profit from the war). The block then showed a genuine desire to have another tag other than ultores win an 8th round in a row and instead of the in fighting naps lasted the whole round and agreements weren't dropped.

While I think fang probably deserve the win they have shown amazing dedication to try to win irvine and co DCing the whole alliance night after night. They haven't won it in 1v1 fashion or a particularly spectacular way but they have been fortunate to profit from a block flag shipping them for tag win pure and simply so ult dont win again. I suspect next round if fang play they will be the focus of the block under the guise of lets not have fang win a second round. In a 1v1 fight i expect ultores would have won but the simple fact is there will never be a 1v1 fight in PA even probably since r1 there hasnt been a 1v1 fight gals joined together in agreements / NAPs alliances had several wings/tags working with each other to win.

TBH we should just congratulate fang on being the best of the rest and congratulate the block on achieving its aims to keep ult from winning an 8th. That is all that has happened this round.

edit: if fang had won by the figure that say round 16 asc did or an exilition win or 1up winning with a significantly lower member count than the rest then we can consider them to be the best alliance in PA
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote