User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Jul 2012, 05:33   #1
Nova
Banned

Nova is an unknown quantity at this point
round 48 prediction

1. Ultores (6 in 6 if alliances dont start playing as a team they wont beat ult untill that happens Ult will Keep winning ... only the truth)
2. HvN
3. ct
4. Ds ( dead soldiers ...)
5. DFWTK
6. xVx
.7 newdawn [ they way they have been playing the last few rounds i dont think its possible but prove me wrong...]
8. Apprime ( <3 )
9. HR
10. some shit alliance like NGO,rock ect
Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 06:11   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: round 48 prediction

1. Ultores (they will be as strong as before)
2. HvN (think they will be stronger than last round)
3. CT
4. Apprime
5. ODDR
6. dS
7. xVx
8. NewDawn
9. DFTKWT
10. HR

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 07:05   #3
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

1. Hopefully not Ultores
2. Hopefully not Ultores
3. Possibly Ultores
4. Possibly Ultores
5. A newly formed alliance
6. Another newly formed alliance

Isnt it a bit soon for this thread? I dont even know who is playing full tag yet (cept for a few allies).
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 07:33   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
1. Hopefully not Ultores
2. Hopefully not Ultores
3. Possibly Ultores
4. Possibly Ultores
5. A newly formed alliance
6. Another newly formed alliance

Isnt it a bit soon for this thread? I dont even know who is playing full tag yet (cept for a few allies).
U wont know that before tick start
but its a prediction/guess thread

Unread 26 Jul 2012, 07:42   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ult, CT, hAveN.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 08:46   #6
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova View Post
1. Ultores (6 in 6 if alliances dont start playing as a team they wont beat ult untill that happens Ult will Keep winning ... only the truth)
2. HvN
3. ct
4. Ds ( dead soldiers ...)
5. DFWTK
6. xVx
.7 newdawn [ they way they have been playing the last few rounds i dont think its possible but prove me wrong...]
8. Apprime ( <3 )
9. HR
10. some shit alliance like NGO,rock ect
Apprime will probably have a larger tag than Ultores this round..
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 09:26   #7
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

#1 HvN
#2 CT
#3 App
#4 xVx
#5 Ult
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 10:24   #8
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Avoiding the usual temptations to spout propaganda, I believe this will be the toughest round for Ultores to win since they started, with a GENUINE and CAPABLE #1 challenger in Apprime and plenty of willing supporters to stop Ultores getting 6 in a row. That said, my predictions are:

#1 Ultores (if we fill tag)
#2 Apprime
#3 CT
#4 Haven (if they play and DLR stay)
#5 xVx
#6 ND
#7 DFWTK
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 10:40   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

(Presuming tags are filled)...

#1 Ultores
#2 Apprime
#3 HaveN
#4 xVx
#5 CT
#6 DFWTK
#7 NewDawn
#8 ODDR
#9 PwNeD

With 60/60 i think this will be the truest showing of every alliances current ability in PA. FOR ONCE CRASHING MATTERS!!! It cant be hidden anymore in non counting score, thats where CT and ND will suffer most and i have down ranked them accordingly.

As for Apprime vs Ultores.... it will be Ultores toughest round yet, Apprime dont give up score and roids as easily as CT or HaveN, BUT.. aslong as its not a 900 tick Ultores gangbang again then Ultores will win. They are just better in every area than any other alliance
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 10:50   #10
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Can i just say that 50/60 is a crap amendment! 60/60 sounded cool, the end of giant scan teams and the need for more dedication... 50/60 just takes it back to how it was, stop giving alliance the ability to hide big crashes!!! That is the main thing from non counting members, like a handicap to help CT and friends
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 10:51   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They need all the help they can get.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 16:24   #12
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

My prediction is that Kaiba will post about how rubbish CT and ND are and how they always crash.

I also predict he will conveniently forget he has achieved nothing pa as a member, and had considerable hardship as a hc.

I also predict he won't realise that if it wasn't for the fact he spouts this rubbish on every thread, he would be a complete nobody in pa.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 16:28   #13
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Can i just say that 50/60 is a crap amendment! 60/60 sounded cool, the end of giant scan teams and the need for more dedication... 50/60 just takes it back to how it was, stop giving alliance the ability to hide big crashes!!! That is the main thing from non counting members, like a handicap to help CT and friends
For the record, having 60/60 is a bigger hindrance to Ult than it would be to CT.

This is due to the fact that:
1) CT dont have big scan teams and use their spaces for real members and
2) Ult have quite a few planets set up in order to defend a certain few planets and a lower tag will remove some of that advantage.
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 17:39   #14
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
(Presuming tags are filled)...

#1 Ultores
#2 Apprime
#3 HaveN
#4 xVx
#5 CT
#6 DFWTK
#7 NewDawn
#8 ODDR
#9 PwNeD
I assume your prediction is that CT will finish after Pwned?

lol.
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 17:58   #15
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

CT is 5th you pleb... learn to read! (when your not busy whacking in the overtime to pay for 60 credits that is!! )
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 18:01   #16
Clouds

Quote:
CT is 5th you pleb... learn to read! (when your not busy whacking in the overtime to pay for 60 credits that is!! )
I'm donating to the bot instead ACTUALLY.
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 18:31   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

I did wander... 3 credits = £10 - 20 blocks of credits = £200 in the sms bot

Sweet round for Xyph then :P
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 18:39   #18
Clouds

I shan't be paying that excessive amount, but I shall pay a reasonable amount to the bot.
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 18:46   #19
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Pfft.. going back on your bet... shocking!
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 18:49   #20
Clouds

It wasn't a bet, it was more of a sarcastic comment.
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 20:00   #21
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooh i see Clouds you scum!! Guess im not playing then, i was relying on your credit lol

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2012, 21:19   #22
Clouds

Don't be so tight!
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 06:49   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Avoiding the usual temptations to spout propaganda, I believe this will be the toughest round for Ultores to win since they started, with a GENUINE and CAPABLE #1 challenger in Apprime and plenty of willing supporters to stop Ultores getting 6 in a row. That said, my predictions are:

#1 Ultores (if we fill tag)
#2 Apprime
#3 CT
#4 Haven (if they play and DLR stay)
#5 xVx
#6 ND
#7 DFWTK
I think DLR is playing, but i think their members were spread over all alliances last round?

Unread 27 Jul 2012, 10:06   #24
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
2) Ult have quite a few planets set up in order to defend a certain few planets and a lower tag will remove some of that advantage.
What is this trash?

Ultores wins because they play as a team towards a shared goal of #1 ally and DON'T just spend rounds whoring certain planets to top 10 which is more than can be said for your own alliance. Yes towards the end of a round we will protect score on the planets that count to alliance score over those that don't but that is just basic common sense.
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 10:10   #25
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think DLR is playing, but i think their members were spread over all alliances last round?
Based on my limited knowledge of a typical DLR member list and the somewhat incomplete nicks we have in Ultores intel, I can only see any sort of grouping of DLR members in Haven, I could be wrong ofc.

If you meant that DLR are playing as their own tag then I'd revise my predicted rank for Haven down 1.
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 13:02   #26
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
What is this trash?

Ultores wins because they play as a team towards a shared goal of #1 ally and DON'T just spend rounds whoring certain planets to top 10 which is more than can be said for your own alliance. Yes towards the end of a round we will protect score on the planets that count to alliance score over those that don't but that is just basic common sense.
Why bite?

Its just another inflammatory CT propaganda comment... every round they do it and every round it alienates them from half the universe and they end up getting pwned by everyone and his dog because Ultores plays the helpless pup

Let them carry on, it makes winning easier for Ultores
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 14:02   #27
Knight

Ultores won't win because i won't be playing due to clouds not keeping his word

Ultores peon
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 16:29   #28
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Ultores won't win because i won't be playing due to clouds not keeping his word
<Clouds_mobile> If by a miracle we win, I'll buy everyone in ult a credit next round (quote me if you like )

If you took that quote seriously, then you're an idiot. And anyway, I'm donating to the Ultores bot, far more useful than giving a bunch of noobs credits.
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 16:34   #29
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
<Clouds_mobile> If by a miracle we win, I'll buy everyone in ult a credit next round (quote me if you like )

If you took that quote seriously, then you're an idiot. And anyway, I'm donating to the Ultores bot, far more useful than giving a bunch of noobs credits.
One "good" round and ur suddenly all mr fantastic! Now wheres my credit.
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 16:44   #30
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha^ View Post
One "good" round and ur suddenly all mr fantastic! Now wheres my credit.
lol.

<Ultores> <Clouds> fs I'm a total noob
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 17:16   #31
Forest

Quote:
What is this trash?

Actually I approached your hc over a player in my galaxy. We were told when he exiled in that he was set up 'just to defend eksero and his friends'.

[14:41] <BENNEH> wesley only def whores reese and eks

[18:03] <Forest> i dunno, i dont see alliances like CT have players who sign up accounts just to def whore their mates
[18:04] <agar3s> we do have a few planets doing that yes
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 17:51   #32
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Actually I approached your hc over a player in my galaxy. We were told when he exiled in that he was set up 'just to defend eksero and his friends'.

[18:03] <Forest> i dunno, i dont see alliances like CT have players who sign up accounts just to def whore their mates
I had a ult in my gal who didnt cap a single roid for a whole round!

Unread 27 Jul 2012, 17:52   #33
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I had a ult in my gal who didnt cap a single roid for a whole round!
Probably uselesscha.
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 18:21   #34
Knight

Quote:

Why are you taking my posts so seriously Clouds? you should know me a lot better than that by now! sort it out lol

Ultores peon
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 20:08   #35
Clouds

Quote:

Wesley was kicked midround.
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 21:15   #36
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

sorry for dissapointment ppl,

i need to clarify

first of all, Apprime doesnt exist anymore, after last round merger with rock we became BABYLONS.

2nd. ULT has been the best alliance in pa last rounds, because yes they got existed from ex apprime players (their leadership core)

tho its mostly coz their competition is pretty sucky, and each round we helped them not coz we like them or coz of our history together... but either coz their enemies tried to bully us or coz we had compassion to save them again (we hold grudges yes, but we act rational too). our role has been small last rounds, but bigger then a block. when we stepped in, their rounds changed to their benefit. Ironic, coz they left us but they need us.

Ult is good, they learned in apprime school. but they wouldnt win a round if their competition was serious aka Apprime, Ascendacy or eXilition.

nothing personal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 27 Jul 2012 at 21:33.
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 22:26   #37
Forest

Quote:
Wesley was kicked midround.
Wesley was kicked AFTER joining my gal, which was quite late on.
Unread 27 Jul 2012, 22:57   #38
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

umummum wesley was at 2 10 at tick 0 took me 48 hours to realise either he was a bot or he really lacked activity so he get kiked
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2012, 01:45   #39
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:

I refuse to believe other allies dont have 2/3 people doing the exact same thing
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2012, 08:47   #40
bitesize

bitesize is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
What is this trash?

shhhh: dont tell them our secret!
bitesize is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2012, 08:48   #41
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
sorry for dissapointment ppl,

i need to clarify

first of all, Apprime doesnt exist anymore, after last round merger with rock we became BABYLONS.

2nd. ULT has been the best alliance in pa last rounds, because yes they got existed from ex apprime players (their leadership core)

tho its mostly coz their competition is pretty sucky, and each round we helped them not coz we like them or coz of our history together... but either coz their enemies tried to bully us or coz we had compassion to save them again (we hold grudges yes, but we act rational too). our role has been small last rounds, but bigger then a block. when we stepped in, their rounds changed to their benefit. Ironic, coz they left us but they need us.

Ult is good, they learned in apprime school. but they wouldnt win a round if their competition was serious aka Apprime, Ascendacy or eXilition.

nothing personal
Less ego trippin might actually make ppl take u seriously at one point
Unread 28 Jul 2012, 11:46   #42
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wesley only def whores reese and eks
what a sad b@$t@rd
Unread 28 Jul 2012, 12:55   #43
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
Less ego trippin might actually make ppl take u seriously at one point
Life is to serious already

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2012, 08:45   #44
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i think there are more people out there that just def than a lot here seem to think. this is because they cannot be arsed to play PA properly anymore but are happy to help friends out by building 1 or 2 ships and just sending def when sms'd.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2012, 10:38   #45
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
I refuse to believe other allies dont have 2/3 people doing the exact same thing
The quote doesn't say 1 or 2. The quote says a few.

And no, most alliances don't have players set up like that.

I am sure I could achieve a top position if I had planets that did nothing but build ships to defend me.
Unread 29 Jul 2012, 11:07   #46
Mzyxptlk
mz.

"A few", according to the authoritative source that is HoMM3, is 1-4.
Unread 29 Jul 2012, 13:49   #47
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

I strongly disagree with that "authoritative" source - and I'm supported in this view by my copy of a "good" dictionary (namely Collins) in which the definition deliberately omits a numerical value.

"A few" is clearly a (relatively) small number but is certainly more than one and almost certainly more than 2 (or "a couple").

There is likewise no clear boundary between "a few" and "a good few" (which is otherwise described as "several").
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2012, 14:17   #48
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

WE will win!
Unread 29 Jul 2012, 15:21   #49
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

few: 1-4
several: 5-9

end of discussion

HoMM3
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2012, 18:27   #50
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Wrong - on all counts.

BTW what is this HoMM3 to which you refer? Presumably it's some form of joke book.

(Unless, of course, you really are referring to the game, in which case the joke is on me - and I missed it).
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105

Last edited by ArcChas; 29 Jul 2012 at 18:38.
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote