User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:59   #1
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Round 11 so far...

... is actually one of the most enjoyable rounds I've played.

Despite all the propaganda and general bad vibes on the forums, round 11 is actually shaping up to be one of the best rounds of PA. Combining aggressive ship stats with a fluid political situation, we now have a round in which it's possible that no alliance will dominate, and the battle for the #1 spot will go on until the end.

Politiically most alliances seem to be quite astute, nobody has made any seriously bad decisions yet, and even those alliances which did poorly in the first couple of weeks are making comebacks, aided by the ship stats which make attacking easy, and very profitable when doing so from a weaker position (due to xp scoring).

At the risk of jinxing the round, I'd say that this is probably the best round since p2p, with the only problem being the small universe. 30k planets with these kinds of stats and politics would be amazing.

We do now have a good open fight - nobody is able to run away with a victory, and nobody is knocked down so far that they can't get back up again and fight back. Every alliance has a chance to make a difference, even those not in the running for the #1 spot.

So, what's your opinion on the round so far?

p.s. please try to keep it objective and honest, I don't want to have to delete a bunch of flames
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:04   #2
Blacknova
Zhil's Monkeyboy

Blacknova is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Round 11 so far...

As the game itself goes, I agree. The stats do need slight refinement in places (Xan interestingly still have some significant advantages which are difficult to address easily, and one glaring weakness until tick 320 or so).

I would be keen to see more variance in the ship initiative, and some more ships per class, on the whole though I would definitely agree that alliance wise most have kept the playing field very level, and I hope that trend contintinues right the way throughout

Alliance discussions, well, it's the fix for insomnia I hope... if I can't fall asleep after constant exposure to here, then nothing will do it

Nova
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:25   #3
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Personally I actually like bloks wars better. The main reason is that I need an obvious enemy to fight until we are dead or victorious. This "going at a random roidfat target" isnt as fun for me in the long run. Dont get me wrong I enjoy this round alot, but I also enjoyed the big blockwars. But my main point is that without a big bad enemy to kill, I find it harder to keep my motivation up.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:45   #4
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Whoever needs block wars to enjoy Planetarion should go play chess.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:49   #5
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I love ppl who flame others simply be course they have a different opinion.

And btw I play chess, just not atm.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:54   #6
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

That big bad enemy should be whoever is #1
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:55   #7
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

sidenote: would be interesting if we had a few mini-wars, ie alliances decaring war on another alliance around the same size, like Mistu + ND for example, but i odubt that will happen

anyway, keep the good and enjoyable round going till the end, no lame blockS!!!!!!!!
Ultores
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 21:23   #8
Slinky
SPESHAL

Slinky is an unknown quantity at this point

The really old days there were mini wars, galaxy wars, player wars, it wasn't just side a vs side b, there were loads of sides battling it out, true there was no such thing as intelligence in those days though so everyone just attacked everyone, but still, there were attempts
Round 4 - UiS member, The Return member, Elysium member
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 6 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 7 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round 9 - GC | Eden Group Planetarion Leader
Round 9.5 - MOW | Rock member
Round * Quit
Slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 21:25   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
sidenote: would be interesting if we had a few mini-wars, ie alliances decaring war on another alliance around the same size, like Mistu + ND for example, but i odubt that will happen

anyway, keep the good and enjoyable round going till the end, no lame blockS!!!!!!!!
to be honest, it would make no sense for us to go to war with MISTU, when LCH and 1up are so far superior to any other 2 alliances at the moment.

I am enjoying this round so far, but if 1up or LCH takes a big lead shortly, I dont think it would be the best round since p2p.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 22:43   #10
Colt
Mercenary

it was only an example
Ultores
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 22:51   #11
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Methedrine is on a distinguished road

And 1Up/LCH have a big lead already.
Methedrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 22:58   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
sidenote: would be interesting if we had a few mini-wars
yeah.. where did all the "We declare war on <alliance>" threads go? I miss those days when alliances actually made it public on AD :\
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 23:38   #13
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

shame galaxy isnt big enough to have mini wars anymore.

But like Rob has said so far it has been an interesting round.....................

although it would be rather uncomfortable to find out that the admins might have had something to do with merging alliances...........please say it isnt true

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 00:06   #14
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methedrine
And 1Up/LCH have a big lead already.
Had
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 01:12   #15
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

I've had better rounds, obviously ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 05:29   #16
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
Had

You know, I wouldn't be proud of what Mistu has done right now.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 07:17   #17
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
yeah.. where did all the "We declare war on <alliance>" threads go? I miss those days when alliances actually made it public on AD :\

Sid wont let me declare war now :/

THough I must admit, the next person who launches a wave on the person with 110 roids in my galaxy, is gonna have a severely dead galaxy.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 07:38   #18
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
If the Rainbow alliance were to declare war on anyone, we wouldn't actually go to AD with it. We'd instruct our BCs to pick targets where there were good opportunities for hitting our prefered targets along with other good targets.

One can ill afford being specifically targeted by another alliance now, so one has to be careful about what enemies know about what you're doing.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 07:59   #19
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That wouldnt be interesting at all. While the two similar sized alliances pounded a way at each other, they would be violated from the rear by the top alliances looking for 'easy' roids.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 08:06   #20
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Works for me, nothing like a little violation to get your roid count moving
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 11:55   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I wouldn't be proud of the huge PR 1up spread on AD the last couple of months, yet it happened anyway and you have contributed alot to it personally.

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Jul 2004, 13:34   #22
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past

All i have to say about this round is this:

ADDICTED AGAIN FS
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 13:43   #23
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I wouldn't be proud of the huge PR 1up spread on AD the last couple of months, yet it happened anyway and you have contributed alot to it personally.
That's unfair to say, I haven't even posted that much recently.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 13:45   #24
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Personally I actually like bloks wars better.
Got to disagree with you mates, I personally don't think PA now has the memberbase size to have a decent block war, maybe a couple in ther past were a bitof fun, but now I don't think it is possible without ****ing the game up imo.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 13:48   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
That's unfair to say, I haven't even posted that much recently.
mind the "last couple of months" ... You can't deny you've been one of the main 1up posters and have supported alot of rumours created by 1up officers and such ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Jul 2004, 13:58   #26
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
mind the "last couple of months" ... You can't deny you've been one of the main 1up posters and have supported alot of rumours created by 1up officers and such ...
Obviously I support my alliance.

And has been shown, it seems some were not 'rumour' after all.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 14:09   #27
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Obviously I support my alliance.

And has been shown, it seems some were not 'rumour' after all.
so we did ally LCH (first rumour) or did we ally mistu (2nd rumour) or did I infact miss out on a rumour which you'll gladly fill me in about ... ?

whatever m8 ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Jul 2004, 14:19   #28
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Kj how is tp doing ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 14:38   #29
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Nor would I be proud of the LCH/1up "co-operation" that was happening.
wait wait ... my bad ... 1up and LCH weren't specifically targeting FaNG and MISTU at the start of the round, that was just 'co-incidence'
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 14:42   #30
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
wait wait ... my bad ... 1up and LCH weren't specifically targeting FaNG and MISTU at the start of the round, that was just 'co-incidence'
No that wasnt coincidence. LCH declared war on you and you declared war on 1up after that. Noone to blame but yourself for going to war with more you can handle.

P.S. read Forks post if you have problems comprehending your alliance and Fang had a silent agreement to hit others/higher ranked alliances. Your own hc stated it there^^.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 14:46   #31
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I've had fun all in all. Funny how, being in a wank gal, and be the only big planet attracts numerous waves a day on your gal. However, cross-deffing with a couple of randoms and a buddy has been especially fun for me heh. Nevertheless, i kinda like the political movements made this round, it's still wide open. Personal+Alliance rank wise, noone is guaranteed of anything so more fun to come :>

can't wait till school ends so i can put some effort in though ^^
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 14:47   #32
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
No that wasnt coincidence. LCH declared war on you and you declared war on 1up after that. Noone to blame but yourself for going to war with more you can handle.
Yes, you are correct. However even if we didn't 'declare' war on 1up, we would have still be receiving the same ammount of co-operative incoming from both LCH and 1up. The war declairation was simply to point out the double alliance incoming.

Quote:
P.S. read Forks post if you have problems comprehending your alliance and Fang had a silent agreement to hit others/higher ranked alliances. Your own hc stated it there^^.
What's wrong with that agreement ?
Sid proposed it ...
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 14:52   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Kj how is tp doing ?
rather good, unlike most, he didn't run off when things got bad.

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Jul 2004, 14:53   #34
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

I was on vacation then, I'm back now and I'm HC again now ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Jul 2004, 14:59   #35
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
id like to know which post by Fork you read as that certainly wasn't what he said in his opening thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fork
4. We have been attacking 1up as other alliances will also have (suppose it was easier to try to tie us with Fang as we were allied at the end of last round, so easier to try to make it stick.) [n.b. read points 1 and 2 again] MISTU have spoken with HC of other alliances and it seems they were also gunning for the top alliance as were we. We havent coordinated attacks with other alliances . (As previously stated in point 3 we do our own thing).
you mean that bit? Cos i dont see where he confirms MISTU had a silent agreement with FAnG there...
Ultores
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:02   #36
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Yes, you are correct. However even if we didn't 'declare' war on 1up, we would have still be receiving the same ammount of co-operative incoming from both LCH and 1up. The war declairation was simply to point out the double alliance incoming.
Thats bollox. 1up for one targetted only galaxyraids and did random picking, aka the fattest targets first. Your declaration of war came while you had lch on your butts already and the statistics for mistu clearly show when 1up and lch both targetted you more then before. The time you went down badly to spell it out. So how can they be cooperating before and after you force yourself onto a new enemy you start to lose ? That claim doesnt make sense on the background of the statistics....

Quote:
What's wrong with that agreement ?
Sid proposed it ...
Nothing wrong with an agreement, its just funny how loud you whine that you get more incomings after declaring war on the rest of the top of the universe...
Omg lch and 1up dare to fire back after we are at war with them, joke ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:07   #37
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
not all those that left, left for the safety of their planets you know...
Ultores
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:09   #38
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:

How I laugh. Mistu targetted 1up, and the 'first night' you got pwned was when LCH targetted you. I thought Mistu may have switched priorities after that, but still you relentlessly targetted 1up.

What were we supposed to do? Ignore you because you already had LCH incoming?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:22   #39
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Thats bollox. 1up for one targetted only galaxyraids and did random picking, aka the fattest targets first. Your declaration of war came while you had lch on your butts already and the statistics for mistu clearly show when 1up and lch both targetted you more then before. The time you went down badly to spell it out. So how can they be cooperating before and after you force yourself onto a new enemy you start to lose ? That claim doesnt make sense on the background of the statistics....
Obviously you targeted random gals at the start of the round as co-ords gathering and scanning information wasn't avaliable.
The war declaration was announced once information starting showing up about possible threatening targets.
As 1up/LCH gained more MISTU targets, most incoming starting showing up from both alliances (PRE-WAR declaration (I wonder if he'll read that)).

Quote:
Nothing wrong with an agreement, its just funny how loud you whine that you get more incomings after declaring war on the rest of the top of the universe...
Omg lch and 1up dare to fire back after we are at war with them, joke ?
loud I whine?
Personally I don't see any of my posts as "whining".
I couldn't care less if the top two alliances allied to take out one of their major threats, that's just good tactics IMO. BUT when the round is supposed to be a non-allied round, and so much co-operation exsists, it's just foolish.
The agreement that was proposed was to take down the number ONE alliance if they gained too much of a lead, NOT to take down any alliances that could challenge the number one spot. Don't know if people understood that, as that's exactly what they seemed to do.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:25   #40
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
How I laugh. Mistu targetted 1up, and the 'first night' you got pwned was when LCH targetted you. I thought Mistu may have switched priorities after that, but still you relentlessly targetted 1up.

What were we supposed to do? Ignore you because you already had LCH incoming?
I believe 20-30% of the incoming was from 1up during the night we got "pwned".
"What were you supposed to do?" nothing, just continue on as you were doing. Seemed to work.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:40   #41
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

You fail to see that LCH declared war on Mistu previous to any attacks 1up made on Mistu. Mistu declared war on 1up and 1up answered accordingly.

Why would 1up go with random targetting if someone declares war on them and if they have already strong incomings from various ppl, alone for beeing #1 ?
"Teaching a lesson" "giving them what they ask for" would only be 2 possible answers i could think 1up command came up with before launching for 1 night on mistu. The purpose ? Hitting an enemy who declared loudly he would show you.
Compare it to boxing, as a hvy weight you dont let a lightweight challenging you beat you up for 10 rounds while organising your lunch. You will punch him hard eventually knock him out and go to the next fight.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:43   #42
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You fail to see that LCH declared war on Mistu previous to any attacks 1up made on Mistu.
you fail to understand that AD made up crap about LCH owning/attacking MISTU etc, we never stated we are in war with anyone, AD did.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:44   #43
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
You fail to see that LCH declared war on Mistu previous to any attacks 1up made on Mistu. Mistu declared war on 1up and 1up answered accordingly.
It has nothing to do with failing to see it, it's that I don't believe what you're trying to make people believe.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:45   #44
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
I believe 20-30% of the incoming was from 1up during the night we got "pwned".
"What were you supposed to do?" nothing, just continue on as you were doing. Seemed to work.
only 20-30% ? seems you werent exclusively tgted by one or 2 alliances, unless all other 70-80% were done by LCH.

Assuming you have maybe 50 planets under attack per night (every 2nd member) this would mean roughly 15-20 gal attacks on galaxys you have members in. 20-30% means roughly 3-4 galaxys with mistu in it were hit by 1up that doesnt seem to be a very coordinated efford to hit you. Especially since atleast 20-30 non mistu galm8s have been hit aswell. with only 10 other bigger alliances i think you will find mathematically quiet a few which had 20% of their incomings that night by 1up.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:49   #45
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
only 20-30% ? seems you werent exclusively tgted by one or 2 alliances, unless all other 70-80% were done by LCH.

Assuming you have maybe 50 planets under attack per night (every 2nd member) this would mean roughly 15-20 gal attacks on galaxys you have members in. 20-30% means roughly 3-4 galaxys with mistu in it were hit by 1up that doesnt seem to be a very coordinated efford to hit you. Especially since atleast 20-30 non mistu galm8s have been hit aswell. with only 10 other bigger alliances i think you will find mathematically quiet a few which had 20% of their incomings that night by 1up.
You switched from planets to galaxies in a heartbeat, making most of what you were trying to prove useless.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:58   #46
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
You switched from planets to galaxies in a heartbeat, making most of what you were trying to prove useless.
Not really considering 1up only does galaxy attacks.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 16:13   #47
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The "running off when things got bad" involved the fact that he was part of your alliance in a few cases heh. And in other cases was due to attack strategy.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 16:20   #48
Forest

He couldnt run off, no-one esle is stupid enough to take him.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 16:22   #49
Forest

BTW back on the original topic, maybe the round is abouts to get even better.

I cant see such alliances such as NewDawn and Vision taking the Mistu merger lying down, and if they decide to twat Mistu, maybe u will see some proper wars amongst the top 2 alliances, instead of constant one way incoming from certain parties
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 16:41   #50
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
BTW back on the original topic, maybe the round is abouts to get even better.

I cant see such alliances such as NewDawn and Vision taking the Mistu merger lying down, and if they decide to twat Mistu, maybe u will see some proper wars amongst the top 2 alliances, instead of constant one way incoming from certain parties
Actually, might be a nice way to spice up this round into more than a 'take down the #1' round.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote