User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 30 May 2014, 15:51   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Looking for an Alliance...

Hi,

Thought i would do this the other way round to normal.

Myself and my pal Jinkez are looking for an alliance.

We are both playing Xan, happy to go Fr or Fi.

I tried to gather up the effort to find an alliance but only got as far as asking p3n, and this seemed a lot quicker than chasing people round iRC.

If you would like two players who look after their own planets and will defend and attack nightly then reply to this thread or catch one of us on iRC.

Cheers

Kai
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2014, 18:54   #2
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Looking for an Alliance...

Hi. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself and why p3n rejected you? Thank you.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2014, 20:00   #3
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

hi kaiba
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2014, 20:55   #4
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Hi. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself and why p3n rejected you? Thank you.
About me? Err... ok.

I dont know why p3n rejected me, munkee propped me and i was just told it had failed. You would have to ask p3n hc as to why.

I have played PA now for 22(?) rounds. I ran an alliance, HeX, alongside Jinkez, for 5-6 rounds in the late 30's. I feel im a reasonably accomplished DC and have been part of DC teams and Head DC in various alliances. I have also run BCing in some alliances too. When i have an interest to play i can be highly active and run a decent planet. I may have greivances sometime with the way HC's do things but i feel ultimately my intentions for grumbling are to push the team forward and consider myself a good team player for that.

Personally i am probably equally loved and loathed by people i have played alongside. Its always eventful either way.

I am capable of running a t50 planet when the mood takes me but in recent rounds i have found the stagnation has dampened my interest in seeing out the 7 weeks. Basically if you keep going ill keep going but dont expect me to flog a dead horse.

Last edited by Kaiba; 31 May 2014 at 07:09.
Unread 31 May 2014, 01:05   #5
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. Have you ever looked at a close friend and considered your feelings regarding their developing an outwardly feminine body.
Unread 31 May 2014, 07:18   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Thanks. Have you ever looked at a close friend and considered your feelings regarding their developing an outwardly feminine body.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...

A) i dont consider you a close friend

B) I dont fancy you

If you wish to talk about your body changes i believe their are quite a few pyschatrists that play the game. We have all known from your recent posts which seem overly hormonal about Apprime and their playing methods that something was happening to you, im glad you have had the confidence to publicly come out and accept what is happening to you. Best of luck
Unread 31 May 2014, 07:35   #7
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

What is the best rank your planet ever ended with, and how many times did it end in t100?
Unread 31 May 2014, 09:46   #8
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i'll take jinkez <3
Unread 31 May 2014, 11:07   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

That's cool Blue_Esper. We're under no illusions that he is the more desirable than me. If you are serious I'll get him to contact you. Let's us know
Unread 31 May 2014, 14:15   #10
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

only because we've been secretly lovers for a long time, and for no other reason
Unread 31 May 2014, 14:30   #11
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
What is the best rank your planet ever ended with, and how many times did it end in t100?
No answer meens no t100 finnishes?
Unread 31 May 2014, 14:34   #12
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
only because we've been secretly lovers for a long time, and for no other reason
http://youtu.be/_f_p0CgPeyA?t=2m8s

"Are you a Poofter" lolz
Unread 31 May 2014, 14:55   #13
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Use the site thing July. To my knowledge 2 t100 finishes of which 1 was t50 and about 8 rounds I have been in t100 in last few days only to crash fleet at hc command or to ruin someone's t10 ranking. Not something I would do if in tgal or tally contention. The joys of playing in tgv/Vikings means that was never the case :P
Unread 31 May 2014, 17:43   #14
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Try Vikings

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2014, 18:02   #15
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Haha
Unread 1 Jun 2014, 08:47   #16
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Use the site thing July. To my knowledge 2 t100 finishes of which 1 was t50 and about 8 rounds I have been in t100 in last few days only to crash fleet at hc command or to ruin someone's t10 ranking. Not something I would do if in tgal or tally contention. The joys of playing in tgv/Vikings means that was never the case :P
I don't beleive you.
Unread 1 Jun 2014, 09:33   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Thankfully your opinion on the validity of my claims means shit

I am what I am, take me or leave me
Unread 1 Jun 2014, 12:52   #18
Buly

I think it's important that you als post here that you will emo and leak attack if you disagree with targets.
Unread 1 Jun 2014, 14:42   #19
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
I think it's important that you als post here that you will emo and leak attack if you disagree with targets.
I don't think I have ever done that so why would I post it??

Tbh you and oil are pretty fail at trolling, you should stick to playing your planet. Maybe if you did that then you might have a good one.
Unread 1 Jun 2014, 15:34   #20
Buly

Why were you kicked from ND and not allowed back then?
Unread 1 Jun 2014, 16:51   #21
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

For defending against some ***** nder who attacked my gal without letting the 3 nd in there he was doing so. He crashed on my defence.typical nd
Unread 1 Jun 2014, 18:30   #22
Buly

Quote:
For defending against some ***** nder who attacked my gal without letting the 3 nd in there he was doing so. He crashed on my defence.typical nd
I guess that's your side of the story But you do def against own alliance then when you emo, not good to have as a member.
Unread 1 Jun 2014, 20:53   #23
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
I guess that's your side of the story But you do def against own alliance then when you emo, not good to have as a member.
When facts are in short order just make it up, that is the Buly way.

Yes its my side of the story but as far as im aware it was against ND rules to attack a ND galaxy without approval from that galaxy first. I defended before i knew it was ND, i refused to recall when i found out it was ND and that member wasnt going to pull. Its 50/50. Not intially me breaking the rules but oh well.... beleive what you want, you will anyways. Its 14 rounds ago now. Time to get over it.
Unread 1 Jun 2014, 21:10   #24
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

I'd recruit you, but i got voted down! :<
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2014, 22:08   #25
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Heh thanks eksero I genuinely don't expect to get an alliance this round but nice to know someone would. Take jinkez tho. He is nice
Unread 1 Jun 2014, 22:11   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

So, kicked from Spore/Vikings/ND, and now what?
Why dont you just apply for HR again? You seemed to do okey over there

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2014, 12:02   #27
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Apart from his HC'ing days in HeX hes actually been fairly well behaved with/to us, if people say if he joins i leave then hes going to be turned down, no-one takes someone in if it means others will go.
You Reap what you sow, many players have discovered this too late.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 00:16   #28
oil

Leaders of the alliances of planetarion.

Psychology is an infant subject and we can still only tentatively poke at broad descriptions of behaviours and brush at meaningful diagnoses. And it is with this reticence in mind that I can not tell you for sure whether it was yesterday or today that Kaiba finally broke down.

Yesterday night, upon discovering that Blag Flag were fleeted, Kaiba launched Operation Help Me. After spending 800 ticks building up a fleet worthy of representing a poster of such commanding force on the forums (he once led the esteemed roid farm hex, if you haven't heard him mention it before), he declared war on this very poster in a valiant bid to avenge the repeated humiliations i had dealt him time and time again.

Or perhaps, not so valient. You see, Kaibas spine is a fickle creature, and after he had launched, he had second thoughts.. "what if this makes him own me even more!?", "what if someone points out what a useless piece of shit I've been to my alliance, purposely crashing my entire fleet into a guy because he made me look bad on the forums!?", and so, after landing, Kaibas spine informed him to pretend he didn't know it was me he had crashed on.

We are still unable to determine if Kaiba was still ingesting fluids at this point, however the unfortunate timing of my recent expedition on his personality in the round 57 gossip thread shortly after this incident appeared to have by 9pm BST wrapped him in delerium. Kaiba began harassing my HC, asking for them to reign in the posts and at one point apparently asking for a medal of some description. Increasingly incoherent, he was asked to stop talking and find help.

Is that the kind of support our community is going to show a broken man? I ****ing hope not. Kaiba may not be welcome in black flag, but i'll be ****ing pissing my fat gay pants if literally our entire community is going to turn its back on him. I want you all to dig deep and pick this man up off the floor. I want you to take him in, recruit him, bathe him, show him why having an anime avatar is gay as hell and make him the BEST DRESSED ULTORES #1 FAN THERE EVER WAS!
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 05:08   #29
Blue_Esper

the epenis for kaiba is strong with this one
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 06:49   #30
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Oil do you fancy me??

Are you bitter that you are less liked on these forums than me??

Do you genuinely think I care enough to get Intel on who I attack when I just get up at 7am and piggy back on the end of whoever the guys in my gal ate attacking.

It's a shame that comunit doesn't keep logs or I could show you are that I asked agar3s for Intel of who it was I just destroyed over 1 mill value of after the second wave landed.

Interestingly the thing I learned that night was that your irc nick is Boiling_Idiot, I never knew that. You see that is how little I, and the rest of the pa community care for you. You like to make these huge ranty 'ya bro listen to me preach' posts about how apprime ruin the game or how you are so much morally better than everyone else and everyone replies with trolls or facts to disprove you. It must hurt you to know that no one gives a toss about .
You see I made this thread because my galaxy told me they were competing and I needed an alliance, I didn't want one but I thought I would be nice. I appreciate that HR let me join them but I stopped caring about making friends on this game about 2 years ago, it's much more funnier making enemies out of cripples like you and then watching you spill your glass of whine all over these forums
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 01:14   #31
oil

Aer Yuo GAY mATE!? im'm liked on the ForUmS by everyone! you are NOT trolling ME! i AM trolling yUO OIL you IDIOT!! you Think I give A SHIT ABOUT INTEL!? i Din't give a ****ING SHIT! I had NO IDEA you were boiling_idiot as readily identified in the numerous apprime threads i just referenced having already read. i had No IdEA boiling_idiot was actually someone else which is why i felt the need to go and ask ult hc about it in the hopes of a slap on the back. anD ANYWAY i don't give a FukC about making friends on here... HEH... i aM here to trOLL PeoPLE and i do it EVRYTIME i Am on the FORUMS... HEH... yuo aer a cRIPPLE OIL you IDIOT you FANcy MEEEeeeeeanimeanimeaustism!!!
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 10:31   #32
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Leaders of the alliances of planetarion.

Psychology is an infant subject and we can still only tentatively poke at broad descriptions of behaviours and brush at meaningful diagnoses. And it is with this reticence in mind that I can not tell you for sure whether it was yesterday or today that Kaiba finally broke down.

Yesterday night, upon discovering that Blag Flag were fleeted, Kaiba launched Operation Help Me. After spending 800 ticks building up a fleet worthy of representing a poster of such commanding force on the forums (he once led the esteemed roid farm hex, if you haven't heard him mention it before), he declared war on this very poster in a valiant bid to avenge the repeated humiliations i had dealt him time and time again.

Or perhaps, not so valient. You see, Kaibas spine is a fickle creature, and after he had launched, he had second thoughts.. "what if this makes him own me even more!?", "what if someone points out what a useless piece of shit I've been to my alliance, purposely crashing my entire fleet into a guy because he made me look bad on the forums!?", and so, after landing, Kaibas spine informed him to pretend he didn't know it was me he had crashed on.

We are still unable to determine if Kaiba was still ingesting fluids at this point, however the unfortunate timing of my recent expedition on his personality in the round 57 gossip thread shortly after this incident appeared to have by 9pm BST wrapped him in delerium. Kaiba began harassing my HC, asking for them to reign in the posts and at one point apparently asking for a medal of some description. Increasingly incoherent, he was asked to stop talking and find help.

Is that the kind of support our community is going to show a broken man? I ****ing hope not. Kaiba may not be welcome in black flag, but i'll be ****ing pissing my fat gay pants if literally our entire community is going to turn its back on him. I want you all to dig deep and pick this man up off the floor. I want you to take him in, recruit him, bathe him, show him why having an anime avatar is gay as hell and make him the BEST DRESSED ULTORES #1 FAN THERE EVER WAS!
What is the point of this post? Kick him while he's down?

Pathetic frankly. Really got nothing better do at midnight on a Wednesday evening than come on here and flame someone because he crashed.

Not a tough decision but.

Kaiba > oil
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 12:30   #33
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Think most people would rather have kai than oil
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 14:16   #34
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
What is the point of this post? Kick him while he's down?

Pathetic frankly. Really got nothing better do at midnight on a Wednesday evening than come on here and flame someone because he crashed.

Not a tough decision but.

Kaiba > oil
Oh the irony
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 15:54   #35
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Think most people would rather have kai than oil
I'd take Oil over Kai.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 01:37   #36
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
BLABLA USELESS RANT NOONE BOTHER TO READ !

Blanlabla u need to look into purchasing a bride to cool down pal,
I also heard Kaiba killed the planet you are failing with.

So gg Kaiba my HERO :-D
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 07:42   #37
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motti View Post
Blanlabla u need to look into purchasing a bride to cool down pal,
I also heard Kaiba killed the planet you are failing with.

So gg Kaiba my HERO :-D
Maybe you should re-check your intel because I don't recall Oil dieing anywhere "pally pal".
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 08:39   #38
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Intel after I landed said 2.3.6 was boiling_Idiot which supposedly is oil.

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...0o5i1dbastxkyf

I landed that on him and his score dropped by 500k. The one the tick earlier dropped him by 300k

He was 67th and afterwards was 124th so it's looks like he lost score and his t100.

The way he came on the forums afterwards with some serious butthurt emo posts would suggest this affected him mentally.

But if the Intel I received after I landed was incorrect then please forgive me. I'm only going by what I was shown.
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 08:52   #39
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Intel after I landed said 2.3.6 was boiling_Idiot which supposedly is oil.

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...0o5i1dbastxkyf

I landed that on him and his score dropped by 500k. The one the tick earlier dropped him by 300k

He was 67th and afterwards was 124th so it's looks like he lost score and his t100.

The way he came on the forums afterwards with some serious butthurt emo posts would suggest this affected him mentally.

But if the Intel I received after I landed was incorrect then please forgive me. I'm only going by what I was shown.

You landed that on purpose did you kai? Because that isn't a good land pal
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 09:57   #40
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
I landed it to kill the planet and deffers.

I am in HR, we are not competing for tag win. I am not t3 so tbh my planet rank is not good enough. I did it for the Lols to kill or roid a planet of my galaxy leaders enemy.

So in that respect it was a good land, it did what it set out to do. Screw that planets chance of finishing t100. The fact it later turned out to be oil is purely a plus point.
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 17:05   #41
Buly

So you crashed your fleet for Ultores while playing for HR? Why aren't you playing for Ultores if you like them so much?
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 17:50   #42
Clouds

Quote:
So you crashed your fleet for Ultores while playing for HR? Why aren't you playing for Ultores if you like them so much?
They rejected him, like almost every other alliance did.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 18:50   #43
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Looks like a perfectly good land for somebody that isn't playing for #1 imo, not everyone get's emotional about not getting a t100 finish y'all need to learn to war !

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 22:01   #44
Buly

Quite shitty done towards HR tbh. But hey, maybe Kai gets to play for ult next round. Or then just stay as #1 fan that can't make it to tag This has to be one of the most fanboy things done in PA.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 22:20   #45
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Quite shitty done towards HR tbh. But hey, maybe Kai gets to play for ult next round. Or then just stay as #1 fan that can't make it to tag This has to be one of the most fanboy things done in PA.
yes its completely fanboy....

my alliance is not doing anything, my gal is. My GC (agar3s) got 95% of my incs covered via ingal defence whilst i slept between ticks 0-600 whilst HR didnt manage to cover a single wave.

So yes tbh if im gonna do something with MY planet and MY ships then it is more likely to be for the person that spent time protecting them than the ones who didnt.

And for the record im under no illusion that HR at woeful at defence, but they had a technical blip and closed all my calls one night when i was top planet/top roids/top value and had one of the highes MPA's in the alliance. Now im not gonna whine about it cos it happened but it annoyed me cos it was stupidity.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 23:01   #46
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Did they close your waves because you are a twat?
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 00:04   #47
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Did they close your waves because you are a twat?
Nope it was actually a technical glitch that I changed my in-game name from Kaiba to Kai and the bot would no longer recognised me, I was annoyed by it simply because by putting the mouse over my coords or clicking them would have shown the large amount of def fleets I had sent in the round.

It's the main reason I dislike 3rd party apps running defence, they are prone to mistake through basic things. xVx used to use one too and it was horrid.

You see tho conno because hr hc are mature there was a mail sent apologising for it. I accepted that apology. My chances of a decent finish were over tho so I concentrating on helping where I had been helped, my galaxy.

Bf does strike me as having a hc team tho where 'being a twat' is common place and probably an Inc closable offence.

Now if you could kindly go back to throwing your toys out the pram in AD and losing the round we can all get some sleep
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 00:06   #48
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

I haven't thrown any toys out of any prams - And whoever wins the round, congrats to them. I am happy with Black Flag and our performance
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 11:01   #49
Buly

This thread shows exactly what you are Kaiba
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 11:06   #50
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Someone who will never have to put up playing in an alliance with craps players like you again??