User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 13 Apr 2013, 17:04   #1
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough
So long and thanks for all the pish

IM OUT.

Yay. I havent enjoyed PA for a long time, too many whiners, emos, and other problems with the game that only get worse as the community gets smaller, and Im giving up waiting for it to change.

I will miss fang and the banter because thats the only aspect of the game I enjoyed.

My planet is still around cus I said if someone asks me nicely during sociably acceptable hours to send them defence I will.
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 19:08   #2
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice
Re: So long and thanks for all the pish

you will be missed mate, thanks for everything!
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 21:25   #3
Bazza[RB]

Bazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura about

Sorry to lose you Connovar - come to xVx next round - no bitching there

Played every round since r2. RB/Fury/Eclipse/Kralizec/MISTU/Angels/Urwins/Jenova/VisioN/audentes/xVx/Osiris/apprime/FaNG/Ultores/p3n/Mercenaries/ZT/ND
Bazza[RB] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 13:38   #4
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

You appear to be a decent bloke, If I'm around, I'll be making an open tag next round, where players are free to play however they want. Ideally it wont be a place full of random talentless inactive scrub hacks, but whatever will be, will be. No bullshit politics, scumbag HC, defsoaks etc, just a bunch of randoms playing PA for what it is: building ships, launching fleets and capping roids.

If you feel like running a planet simply for the fun of the game, without all the bollox from the cockheads controlling the game, feel free come play.

<3
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 11:16   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
You appear to be a decent bloke, If I'm around, I'll be making an open tag next round, where players are free to play however they want. Ideally it wont be a place full of random talentless inactive scrub hacks, but whatever will be, will be. No bullshit politics, scumbag HC, defsoaks etc, just a bunch of randoms playing PA for what it is: building ships, launching fleets and capping roids.

If you feel like running a planet simply for the fun of the game, without all the bollox from the cockheads controlling the game, feel free come play.

<3
didnt you quit?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 06:35   #6
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post

<3
That's the best recruitment post I've ever read.
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 12:42   #7
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Im inclined to agree with you Hut!

Although once uni is finished next month I intend on spending the majority of my existance outdoors...
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 01:23   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Dont leave me my young padawan. The force is strong in you.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote