User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Jun 2012, 11:32   #1
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Apprime holy war on DWTKTK infidels

j0

so this is official war declareation. after 3minutes of high level intelligence talks between APP hc we decided we are going to farm DWTFKFK this round. They are being used by 1 top ally which i will not name. they made stupid mistake to hit our fort gal. our policy is to declare war and hit that ally for the rest of the round. I want to thank DWTFK first for the ships they donate to us, because we will be using their own ships to farm them.

also we will SK them. and who ever helps them we will SK too.

peace out

Apprime strategic manouvrer Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2012, 11:52   #2
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: Apprime holy war on DWTKTK infidels

EDIT:
BABYLONS, not app

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 12 Jun 2012, 12:23   #3
dizzy

dizzy is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL

they dont even know their own name.... carefull thou... they might attack themselfs now......

And a war declaration.. after the war already has started????

And being angry about SK's hitting them...

O well... guess also in this the facts are they don't have their wn intel in order.....

They started... and will be finished.
dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2012, 13:52   #4
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
They started... and will be finished.
Unread 12 Jun 2012, 14:45   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am reminded of this:

<Kargool> ah well. Good luck with the war.
<JBG> ascendancy wars don't consist of anything except us mailing you a declaration of war and then doing whatever we were doing beforehand
<JBG> but thanks!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2012, 16:13   #6
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

As PR i see it as my duty to improve alliance relations.

We 'Babylons' have not intented to get involved into a war with anyone. We are a friendly alliance consisting of friendly and kind players that want to enjoy the game together. Recent actions on the side of DFWTKFD are interrupting with our friendly playing style. If these hostilities persist we have no other option than writing you angry mails and confront you with the 1.5mil value loss today for the grand total of ~450 roids.

You need to calm down sir, wasting 6% of your total alliance value for 450 roids on the first day is not a well start. If you feel we have been picking on you then pls have a chat with us so we can sort out this big misunderstanding.

(I can sense you are already calmer)
Best and only real PR
Awesome Cain
Unread 12 Jun 2012, 16:28   #7
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

Feel free to sing kumbaya with us around the camp fire of friendship and prosperity.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2012, 20:06   #8
allstarmikey

allstarmikey is an unknown quantity at this point

Trying to contact u Cain ... Hope u will respond soon
Unread 12 Jun 2012, 20:52   #9
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

lol well goodluck to both and may the best friendship seekers win

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2012, 11:29   #10
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

I found this both comical and also good news (at least someone is 'actively' attacking someone else in a 'war)..
Unread 14 Jun 2012, 02:09   #11
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Very comical but somewhat informative. Tells me CBA isnt thier infomercial spokesperson now? Good luck slaying the DFWTK.

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2012, 09:07   #12
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

u cant slay DFWTK when u hit Ultores

didnt last for long :P
Unread 15 Jun 2012, 09:30   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ultores is DFWTK's flak.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2012, 14:23   #14
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

ah yes, sry
Unread 15 Jun 2012, 20:47   #15
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
u cant slay DFWTK when u hit Ultores

didnt last for long :P
???

maybe u didnt get BABYLONS policy neroon. we hit who we want too first, 2nd ULT hit us with DWTFK so we retal ULT gal too. we dont forget who attacks us... hunter keeps it up on his notepad

its just bizniz

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 16 Jun 2012, 05:09   #16
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstarmikey View Post
Trying to contact u Cain ... Hope u will respond soon
You Sir made my day, and it's 08:00.

Just to inform everyone, I approve of the intellectual PR in this thread

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote