User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 17 Feb 2012, 00:00   #1
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Time to say goodbye

I have to follow the quitter team because real life no more gives me enough time to play this game which became even more hostile to my real life this round with this stupid pl + 2 thing.

I wanted to part without a post but I think I have to mention a few key moments/players of my pa career in chronological order.

If any of the following persons wonder how I could still remember them (even though they aren't playing for like 40 rounds now) .. I just do

I want to thank the Finnish department of PA: Jyly and Turms. Yeah, it's been a loooong time and maybe you don't even read this but you guys taught me to play pa.
Turms vouched me into Flash (thanks Swiadek for vouching for me upon a vouch ) which later merged into Madcows - one of the finest places in pa where people didnt know the meaning of the word "stress" until some hardcore players joined it and drove the entire alliance into a pointless war and a resulting disband.
From Madcows I'd like to thank especially SiRaD and Rydel especially for the awesome Total Annihilation parties we had and m0 (with whom we lead "the horde").
Further I'd like to thank:
- Mistwraith for accepting me into HR after a 20 rounds break from PA and the HR guys (Stender, tontito, Exhale...) and reintroducing me into the game.
- "The Horde" guys and LADY (greencat!!)
- The Vision/osiris gang I used to play with (Santacruz - I'll finish watching Bleach!!, Androx, Bazza, Chimpie, Tobbe, Coolkat, Bernhardt, Dmnts, Tuck, Buddah, guzlic (the serbian janissary)
- Salamalaikum Max of Apprime
- team xvx (Night-Sky, dreis) and my super attack buddies dybi and skugi
- Flamez aka "His royal pissness" and the other pissy brits Kai and Sebos
- Vistion the red plague "communist"
- my brazilian tranny gang (Xoca, Spectro, Joseph, darkkon)
- the #werewolf people
- Blunt1 for being a good wingman and becomming a facebook friend (yeah, i need facebook friends to feel appreciated)
- and my last working buddypack (Blunt1, Half-Brick, Snuke...)
- Dead-Ops for gifting me Steam games which normally are forbidden here

- and all the people I forgot to mention!

I want to quit this game with a little plea to the devs: Don't let PA die. Talk to the community, listen to what they say. Put some dedication into this game which is alive due to the most loyal fanbase I've ever seen.
Don't let PA die, don't allow any new owner to kill the game to get the domain. You have insanely talented fans which can contribute a lot to the game if you'd just ask for it (many artworks have been done but never used).

I might come back once this game gets some facelifting but until then I'll watch how you consider a simple roundly stats change as a game changing feature

Sorry if I forgot anyone! Good luck on whatever you do next!

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.

Last edited by Korsan; 18 Feb 2012 at 13:39.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 04:20   #2
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Time to say goodbye

Good luck in the future man, we will miss you !
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 04:35   #3
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

see ya Korsan and good luck in real life
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 07:17   #4
Gangster

Gangster is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck in real life!

hope to see you around.

M00
Unread 18 Feb 2012, 00:16   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

who the hell am i gonna call a f*cking turk now!!!

This makes me sad

I miss you already yet we are pming as i write this... crazy
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2012, 00:23   #6
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
who the hell am i gonna call a f*cking turk now!!!

This makes me sad

I miss you already yet we are pming as i write this... crazy
Aye.. The last and only Turk of PA is not playing anymore.

But I'll be around for some cyber

And...

Unread 18 Feb 2012, 00:43   #7
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

GL IRL Korsan!
Unread 18 Feb 2012, 12:35   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

!quitter korsan

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 15:48   #9
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Remember to be RL-Korsan and not IRC-Korsan, dont want you ending up in jail or in the hospital. Enjoy RL and dont be a stranger! :|

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2012, 18:00   #10
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

One of the most awesome people i have had the pleasure of playing this game with over the years. Was great fun working with you in Horde some of the most fun rounds i have had in recent times there.

Shame we will never quite make that ter/etd BS teamup that resulted in you trying to reset to ter and forgetting and going cat co

much love enjoy rl idle on irc sometimes for some nostalgia
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2012, 18:26   #11
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

w00t, i just got back and you leave me already? :P
have fun in rl!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2012, 00:38   #12
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Sebos:
Our BS teamup was awesome though! Horde managed to land on the t10 up and down a few times - HORDE!!
And you forgot that I reset TWO times wrong And we never finished a round together as one went always inactive But I have to agree, playing at horde was one of the best things I've done so far in PA. And again thanks for Buddah and Imperia for guarding us on our first round!
Buddah if PA gets some improvements which makes it easier to play without sacrifying all my life for it I will come back, but we all know PA doesnt change and it kinda hurts to leave this game after so many years

And...

Unread 23 Feb 2012, 15:14   #13
Swiadek
Blub

Swiadek is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi and goodbye Korsan,

allthough I haven't played for about 20 rounds, I am still following the developement (or should i say decay) of PA and I still remember the fun times we had together in round 6-8. It was nice seeing you in my comeback-round 23, too. Good luck in your future life.

P.S.: Since i can't be bothered to post in another thread an appeal to PA-team: Integrate hardcoded sleepmode of 7h every day, which every user can choose upon signup and which is visible to every other player. I might consider playing again with something like this implemented.
Swiadek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2012, 23:18   #14
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

bye Korsan
Unread 2 Mar 2012, 02:08   #15
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

i wrote a thread like this once... ;-D

i'm at least happy you will still be on irc. Plus you will have more time for good shows.
Unread 2 Mar 2012, 03:57   #16
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

cya m8

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote