User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Feb 2012, 14:02   #51
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: xVx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
ND and CT whining about ult and xVx sticking together after so many rounds of only having each others help vs other blocks? kind of stupid really, i remember a few rounds where CT and ND have NAP'd more majority of a round being rank 1 and 2.

Admittedly though this round has been very boring, roid races just have no real enjoyment, and for once i would like to see some kind of block against us (ult) just so that we can have a challenge :s if that involves xVx then so be it, at least we could possibly have a mutually craved war
ND is planettargetting CT, so i doubt they're on their side.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 15:00   #52
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

at least we fight for #1, even when we cant win. I think ults will testify to that.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 15:46   #53
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Nitros I did say previous rounds, not this one

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 17:33   #54
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

apologies, i must have missread or misunderstood it.
edit: typo

[]LCH[] ..lets change history

Last edited by Nitros; 7 Feb 2012 at 18:03.
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 18:32   #55
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
at least we fight for #1, even when we cant win. I think ults will testify to that.
If CT hasn't fixed it's defence culture ... good luck
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 18:45   #56
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Who's saying that it has to be xVx that declares war on Ult. If any of the other allys where to block up and war with ult then it would still get it done. Tof, Dlr both of them are capable of warring Ult they are just staying out of the fight to keep there top member count.
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 19:44   #57
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

To me this is quite simple.

CT/ND want to win just as much as Ult. And they do what they can to win.
Now in the past they have had to, due to Apprime being so clear ahead in skill level. And even then, had Apprime wanted to, they could have made a counter and probably won.

Now, Ult obviously want to win and will be in no rush to hit xVx, they can carry on as they are and they will win.
ND/CT are in the position that to stand any chance of winning they would have to hit Ult. However, if they were able to do it hard enough to knock back Ult, it would take such a massive concerted effort that xVx would then walk away with the win. So ND/CT couldn't possibly win.
The only way ND/CT would have a chance of winning is if xVx were to hit Ult too.

Now, why should xVx hit Ult? Again, to me this is simple. If they do nothing and carry on, as explained above, Ult would walk away with the win.
The ONLY chance xVx have to win would be to hit Ult along with a ND/CT (or a fang block). Doing nothing would 1) stop xVx winning and 2) make sure xVx became more of an attractive target (they will be only aliance with roids once Ult have roided the rest down).

Sadly, xVx seem too scared of losing roids, to risk winning the round.

If it was me, assuming the top 5 are only contenders for the win:

Ultores - They just need to sit tight, keep a couple of naps with top 5 and farm the rest down.

xVx - Possibly in the strongest position of the 2-5 ranks. Block up with the other 3 and take down Ult. Politics open up and they need to be fluid and skillful to take advantage.

Fang - I fancy their chances. Same scenario as xVx. The question is, can they handle a war so soon back. My position is, if they can't then they won't survive long anyway. War will make or break an alliance.

CT/ND - Total outsiders, I don't think they can win, but joining a block to start with against Ultores and staying under the radar gives them an outside chance.

Of course, all this depends on xVx. If xVx stay with Ult then they won't stand a chance of winning but neither will anyone else and so will get hit out of revenge or because they get roid heavy.

Just my two pence
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 20:01   #58
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Korsan do you not understand that everyone hates it when the same alliances group up. It means there's no change. Why can't xVx and Ult just have a good old fashion 1v1 war, and if another alliance takes advantage of this war to hit one of them then both of you smash them into the group.

Oh wait if that happens Ult will win because xVx doesn't have the player base to go 1v1 with ult.
This game is not about having 1 vs 1 wars. That's what dozens of rounds of constant napping taught us. If xvx fights Ultores the only ones who'll lose will be xvx AND ultores because there will be many shipjumpers. I bet all you politics HCs wait for such a chance...
I remember very clear how CT and ND napped the shit out of the universe just to ptarget every alliance 1 by 1. As we know some of PA's best known alliances play like I think we could agree that giving them an opportunity to carry on their coward wars would politically not be the best thing to do.

Use your (CT/ND + minions) teamup/nap tactics now, attack ultores and let xvx be the ones that benefit from it..

...No? Congratulations! Then you got my point.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 22:41   #59
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I tell you what, you are persistent in attacks, and hit fence galaxies like men!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 23:25   #60
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
bla bla
So what you are saying is, without xVx, fang/ct/nd/app/dlr are unable to hit ult?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 00:03   #61
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
So what you are saying is, without xVx, fang/ct/nd/app/dlr are unable to hit ult?
I think what they say is:
if u want a guy beaten up, you go slap another guy in the face a couple of times, and tell him to go beat him up....

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 06:28   #62
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
No, what I am saying is without xVx, there is NO POINT in the others hitting ult.

But I guess you knew that and have to do all yu can to keep on xVx onside, as with xVx you will walk the round and without them you won't
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 06:44   #63
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
No, what I am saying is without xVx, there is NO POINT in the others hitting ult.

But I guess you knew that and have to do all yu can to keep on xVx onside, as with xVx you will walk the round and without them you won't
I am not hc of ult this round, so I havent done anything to keep xVx on our side, nor will I.

I just find it hilarious that you actually think its pointless to hit ult without them
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 07:19   #64
Forest

Oh well I didnt know that, I am not playing the round.

If the aim of CT/ND is to win, and they can't do that without xVx (only a fool would suggest xVx wouldn't win if they cruised to vistory whilst Ult and co are engaged in war, then what is the point in CT/ND hitting Ult?

Tell me, if you were HC of either and wanted to win, but xVx wouldn't join with you, what would you do?
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 08:11   #65
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

I would gather allies and start hitting both Ult and xVx.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 09:15   #66
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I suggest re-reading his post....

Wow, coming away with that perception is crazy

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 11:28   #67
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Oh well I didnt know that, I am not playing the round.

If the aim of CT/ND is to win, and they can't do that without xVx (only a fool would suggest xVx wouldn't win if they cruised to vistory whilst Ult and co are engaged in war, then what is the point in CT/ND hitting Ult?

Tell me, if you were HC of either and wanted to win, but xVx wouldn't join with you, what would you do?
If they want to win they should hit the alliance they have to beat in order to win. Just because they don't get the support of 1 alliance does not mean they shouldn't try at all and instead just sit and complain about it.
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 11:31   #68
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
I suggest re-reading his post....

Wow, coming away with that perception is crazy
Thats pretty much what both him and gm are saying
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 11:48   #69
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If they want to win they should hit the alliance they have to beat in order to win. Just because they don't get the support of 1 alliance does not mean they shouldn't try at all and instead just sit and complain about it.
yeah, but that would point out their own incompetence... better to hide behind the incompetence of others.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 11:57   #70
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Thats pretty much what both him and gm are saying
No they're not.

He was saying if ND/CT hit Ultores it will hand xVx the win.

Simple as....

PM on irc if you need further assistance in understand people's posts.

Unread 8 Feb 2012, 12:09   #71
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
No they're not.

He was saying if ND/CT hit Ultores it will hand xVx the win.

Simple as....

PM on irc if you need further assistance in understand people's posts.
And if xVx hit ult they would still get no incs, which means the outcome would be the same..
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 12:55   #72
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And if xVx hit ult they would still get no incs, which means the outcome would be the same..
but if xVx hits ult with CT/ND/whoever, CT/ND feel confident they can make a deal with ult later to hit xVx, possibly resulting in CT catching up eventually...

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 13:54   #73
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
but if xVx hits ult with CT/ND/whoever, CT/ND feel confident they can make a deal with ult later to hit xVx, possibly resulting in CT catching up eventually...
I agree. It's better to end second by staying napped to everyone until the end of the round, than it is to take a shot at #1. Because, you know, if you can't pull it off, you will end second. Or if you do pull it off, some alliance might overtake you later on and then you'll end second. Or maybe even third! Oh my god!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 17:52   #74
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Seems pretty clear to me that xvx aren't playing for tag win and sticking to the old " we play for fun and to get high gal / planet ranks " which is fair play. As it stands ND and CT wont get 2nd or 1st because they lack the balls to go for it. Ult has no reason to make a change of any kind because as it stands and as they have proved all round so far they can out roid xvx. FanG doesnt seem up to making a push for the win despite some good defencive showings the roid gains over the round seem pretty slim in comparison to those around them(us) also for a first round back a solid 2nd/3rd/4th is pretty good considering many expected it to collapse. As it stands xvx are meeting their round objectives and in doing so have no desire to win. If they win a round whilst meeting their objectives to play for fun/planet/gal ranks then its a bonus nothing more.

I don't understand where people are coming from all the time saying the round is crap. xvx members / officers are probably happy doing what they are doing its not up to us to decide its wrong. If you want to make an alliance to challenge ult gather like minded people and do it
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 18:32   #75
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

fun fun fun.. lets get the gangraping started yo!
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 18:55   #76
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

haven't we been in this position before with xVx (round 31)? why are people so shocked and surprised

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 19:03   #77
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

why would we want to work with people that attack us anyways :P
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 19:10   #78
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

whats the case with picking on xvx btw? they should hit ultores why exactly? isnt this ovbious that nd and ct will try to make an effort in taking ultores down, in which case, I just cant see the point why xvx should hit ultores as well and take the heat from that?

after hittin ult and succeeding in it, who will be the next taken down? ofc the alliance that is #1 at that point, which most prolly would be xvx.. and thats the place where xvx would fail vs incs from nd/ct/ult and maybe even fang..

ppl telling that this is over and that xvx is shit for not attacking and doing their own shit, are just incompetent and useless theirselves im afraid :/
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 19:25   #79
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Tbh, why should anyone but xVx and FanG look to be taking down Ultores when they're pretty much the 2 others with a chance of winning? They're the ones that should be asking people to hit Ultores.
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 19:32   #80
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Please STFU!
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 20:27   #81
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wow. This must surely be a new peak in maturity for AD. Good job!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 20:28   #82
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

The thing that I don't understand is, that is ND and CT and/or Fang group up to hit Ult how that gets xVx the win. If they join the block the get roided as being the #2 ally targeting the #1 ally and also breaking a nap. If they stay out of the block then ct/nd/fang all roid down the roidfat Ult and xp like a mofo. After a few nights of that xvx and Fang will be tied and it will be a 3 man race for 1st only ult wont have any roids but will still have all the value.

The other thing your missing is that Ult also has allies none of which are availed in-game but since Fang is new it wont be that hard to get an ally to join vs them. And since xVx has bitched out this round so far it wont be that hard to get someone to roid them, ontop of that ct/nd/fang will also be roid enriched because of the Ult roidings and will be prime targets for p-targeting.

So in short, Ult stay neutral and you'll win. xVx you need to get your ass off the ground and war someone, doenst have to be ult and get yourself some roids because you will lose the roid race with ult because there player base is better than yours. Fang/ct/nd get off your asses and roid The fatty allys (ultores, Dlr, apprime)
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 20:30   #83
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Tbh, why should anyone but xVx and FanG look to be taking down Ultores when they're pretty much the 2 others with a chance of winning? They're the ones that should be asking people to hit Ultores.
Hehe, im sure the 40 man allie FAnG are pretty flattered that you look at them as top contender for the round, but lets be serious, its clearly only the well established alliances like CT/xVx/Ultores who will withstand pressure from heavy incs for a few days straight.
xVx seem to enjoy trying to fence it out, but it looks to me that tactic isnt pulling in their direction atm.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 20:33   #84
Mzyxptlk
mz.

By 40, I assume you mean 68? It's an easy mistake to make.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 8 Feb 2012 at 20:33. Reason: High five Tia!
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 20:33   #85
Tiamat101

Well actually the last time i looked FAnG had 68 members.
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 20:40   #86
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
By 40, I assume you mean 68? It's an easy mistake to make.
A lot of their members is ex FAnGers who have signed up to be social, and maybe do a scan or two. They are mostly there for moral support during day time. Its pretty normal for old returning alliances in PA, and we have seen it over and over again in previous rounds

Unread 8 Feb 2012, 20:52   #87
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Every alliance has 20-30 morons-slash-inactives. I've talked to people in Ultores who (and I quote) feel "embarrassed by ult" because "people are so shit". As for xVx, well, let's put it like this: xVx is hardly a beacon of PA brilliance.

Obviously, being in FAnG, you're more than willing to play down your own numbers, but you are either being intentionally deceitful or blissfully ignorant about your counterparts in other alliance if you continue to state you have a disproportionate number of inactives. In either case, you'll have to forgive me for disregarding anything you have to say on the matter.
Unread 8 Feb 2012, 21:22   #88
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
A lot of their members is ex FAnGers who have signed up to be social, and maybe do a scan or two. They are mostly there for moral support during day time. Its pretty normal for old returning alliances in PA, and we have seen it over and over again in previous rounds
Actually theres only a handful of the origonal fang core in fang this round. A lot of the players are new blood come from allies such as TGV, p3ng, kennys failed allie etc. I should know, i had a lovely time in recruiting most of them. (dont see the point in hiding that fact.. wish there was more origonal fangers from the old days etc)

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2012, 17:05   #89
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Wow. This must surely be a new peak in maturity for AD. Good job!
Thank you. I am trying really hard!
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 01:32   #90
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Relation Change 853 xVx has decided to end its alliance with Ultores.
Relation Change 1108 Ultores and xVx have confirmed they are allied.
What are xVx up to now? U getting lonely?

Unread 29 Feb 2012, 01:58   #91
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

they decided another back-stab was on the cards, break agreements and hide behind ults again. they want 8:6 to win.... but wouldn't ults want 6:1 to win??
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 06:58   #92
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

lets have a correction here.. coolkat decided a backstab was on the cards.. not xVx. Coolkat is hcing for 2 more days then stepping down, Chimpie is afk atm through rl problems. I personally said it was a bad idea but he is quite gung ho and belived it was the best course of action.

What i love reading into the joint channel i was kicked from last night is how FaNG ppl and CT are once again bleating on about how it will affect xVx going into the next round, 'no one will trust you' and 'no one will work with you'.... thats bollocks. This is the same CT who said this a few rounds ago after xVx didnt honour a nap cooldown (love that term, if your not friends why would you wait for somoene to hit you!!??) yet it was CT who came knocking at xVx's door at tick 500 to help them hit Ultores.

Regardless of who joined when and what joined who the whole round has been a shambles for everyone apart from Ultores. Yes xVx can be blamed for not joining the original block (as i said on iRc last night if i had been a HC i would have joined but would have insisted on a smaller block (CT, xVx, FaNG only). But FaNG can also be blamed equally, they joined the original block but when xVx finally joined faNg had decided to nap Ultores and go farming NewDawn. FaNG's choice here decided their round and the round in general more.. they had a chance to win alliance and instead dithered on a decision for 5 days before joining - those 5 days could have been the difference.

Now were into the last 3 days hitting Ultores (expect 6.1) is pointless. They are too far ahead and why would it be practical to continue hitting them???

Anyway anothr screwed up round of PA, all it has down is made people more wary of xVxs intention when allied.... look forward to working with you all again next round o/
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 07:09   #93
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm;
they decided another back-stab was on the cards, break agreements and hide behind ults again. they want 8:6 to win.... but wouldn't ults want 6:1 to win??
Surely us getting less incs due to xvx not attacking us means there's a bigger chance of that happening?
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 07:31   #94
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Well whats the point in hitting ult after all this time..
The hit Ult pretty much for 3 weeks straight & we went up in roids..
Did FAnG honestly believe they could catch up so much to Ult at any point?
The only reason Ult lost value was due to people slacking cause it was too easy this round.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 10:00   #95
neroon

fang`s initiating was worth a shot i guess.. + being untargeted for quite whole round took em close, tho not nearly enough

unless... we have hirr bg or something like that in our tag that crash in the end.. millions and millions
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 10:10   #96
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Surely us getting less incs due to xvx not attacking us means there's a bigger chance of that happening?
omg eksero, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Read it again..

I am pretty sure he meant that but ok.... Gm you better answer

ek you truely are so moronic.. even kaiba understands stuff you miss!

Unread 29 Feb 2012, 11:06   #97
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
But FaNG can also be blamed equally, they joined the original block but when xVx finally joined faNg had decided to nap Ultores and go farming NewDawn. FaNG's choice here decided their round and the round in general more.. they had a chance to win alliance and instead dithered on a decision for 5 days before joining - those 5 days could have been the difference.
It took FAnG to nap Ult for xVx to actually do anything. You wouldn't have dropped the nap had we not napped Ultores. You joined for fear of Ult/FAnG teaming on you guys, even though Ultores repeatedly denied our request for them to...

Actually it was only 2 days where we "dithered", mainly due to internal disagreements which has resulted in some unfortunate actions/decisions.

IMO our chance at ally win ended the moment xVx wouldn't join the block and therefore we backed out as all that would happen was the block would steadily decline, giving Ult the breather they needed to hit us along with xVx, which is what would have happened (we were the fattest target in the block by a country mile)...those 2 days (5 in your view) wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 13:24   #98
[DDK]gm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
CT are once again bleating on about how it will affect xVx going into the next round, 'no one will trust you' and 'no one will work with you'.... thats bollocks. This is the same CT who said this a few rounds ago after xVx didnt honour a nap cooldown (love that term, if your not friends why would you wait for somoene to hit you!!??) yet it was CT who came knocking at xVx's door at tick 500 to help them hit Ultores.
you may find it took about 4 rounds and me bping your leader a few rounds to improve relations for us to really want to work with you again. yet we never napped xvx!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 13:47   #99
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
omg eksero, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Read it again..

I am pretty sure he meant that but ok.... Gm you better answer

ek you truely are so moronic.. even kaiba understands stuff you miss!
Relax buddy ;D
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 19:32   #100
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post

unless... we have hirr bg or something like that in our tag that crash in the end.. millions and millions
Nono thats not possible..if you do it on purpose you risk getting closed for donating as we found out the last round we played :/

(yeayea not serious from you but hirr highlighted for me )