User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Jan 2009, 18:12   #151
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about
Re: Rd 30 Prediction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
The man speak the truth. I don't know what is more surprising, the fact we only have 40 members or that Caj is one of them
Caj is hardly one player, I rather say 39.5 players.

wub Caj.
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 18:16   #152
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Hmmm, Im sensing alot of hostility between Ascendancy and Omen on these boards, JBG/Wish in particular, I wonder how this will all plan out
not more so than when we played together

I m not really sensing the hostility though

me being bored out of my mind at work is the only reason I m responding to u cba!<3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 18:16   #153
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
Nope only top 60 by contributed score.
ah alright. thanks

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 18:42   #154
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
BLABLABLABLA
wheres my invite faggot?

<3<3
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 18:50   #155
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
wheres my invite faggot?

<3<3
i hear the dog got to it :<
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 18:55   #156
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 30: Prediction Thread/Views

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
As much as we do value your opinions on this forum, Conspiracy Theory will continue to play the game as best we can. Whether this has been by having some strong players who do consistently get good ranks, or making use of whichever tactics you guys see fit to claim we are using this time, we don't really value or care if you have a problem with it.

In regards to certain people getting personal (hi Disc) towards individuals who have achieved far more than themselves, please be quiet. Gm has given a lot to our alliance, and i'm very certain every CT member would confirm that, so next time your sucking up speeders, maybe have a little chat with Kenny & get your facts straight.

In regards to Omen, good luck and it's great to have another new ally who hopefully will contest for top rankings.
I do believe that it was infact gm who made it personal, I gave my honest opinion on Conspiracy Theory, GM took offence to this and said I was bitter and that I'd had my head up someones arse for a few rounds. I won't carry on with arguing,as mz is putting forward a good case as to the reasoning behind my prediction, even if CT are trying to change the context of the term flagshipping!
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 18:59   #157
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Round 30: Prediction Thread/Views

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Disc View Post
I do believe that it was infact gm who made it personal, I gave my honest opinion on Conspiracy Theory, GM took offence to this and said I was bitter and that I'd had my head up someones arse for a few rounds. I won't carry on with arguing,as mz is putting forward a good case as to the reasoning behind my prediction, even if CT are trying to change the context of the term flagshipping!
Flagshipping have allways been equal to one or few bennefitting from the sacrafice of many.

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 19:00   #158
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Omen will be playing the round with 10 members.

Official.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 19:03   #159
Mav
Band of Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
wheres my invite faggot?

<3<3
I suppose you'd have to join the #omen channel.... pfft.

Unread 5 Jan 2009, 19:07   #160
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hmmm, Im sensing alot of hostility between Ascendancy and Omen on these boards, JBG/Wish in particular, I wonder how this will all plan out
I have great respect for wish, he was an excellent player for us last round. I can tell you this for free if I ever need to organise a piss-up in a brewery wishmaster would definitely be above the bottom 10% of people I'd ask.
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 19:10   #161
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

pff i expect Wish to call me, tell me how much he loves me, and then invite me!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 19:26   #162
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

I never had sexual relations with that woman.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 20:00   #163
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
I actually thought we would be around 30-40 or so... but I cant say no to good quality players.
Out of intrest, how many good quality players would you say there were in aud last round? Compared to the number of people you've taken in from the aud bg this round.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 20:03   #164
Wishmaster
LDK

Since I havent taken any BG this round, I find myself in a situation where I cant really answer ur question
Foxman, I m idling in #omen ! ^^

I honestly dont know why we bother replying to CBA, JBG.
thanks though, and u know the respect is mutual.

Quote:
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 20:05   #165
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Actually, only the first part was a question (which you didn't answer).

Planets.
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),

Those damn emp races..
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 20:16   #166
Wishmaster
LDK

fair enough!and correct

imo aud had a pretty decent playerbase last round. I d gladly play with atleast 10 or so there, that I know of atm.
whats ur view on the quality of auds playerbase last round?
I still dont get why u asked me this in a prediction thread about last round though

Quote:
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 20:45   #167
Zotnam
Over the moon

Quote:
fair enough!and correct

imo aud had a pretty decent playerbase last round. I d gladly play with atleast 10 or so there, that I know of atm.
whats ur view on the quality of auds playerbase last round?
I still dont get why u asked me this in a prediction thread about last round though
Because I found it an interesting choice of words in the first post I quoted and because taking in alot of people from another ally (I called it a bg, you can just call it a group of people that used to play together if you want) does mean alot in regards to predictions.
Imo aud should have done better than they did last round, there was very little teamplay and alot of overrated players in that ally.

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 20:56   #168
Wishmaster
LDK

ok, your intel isnt all that though

Quote:
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 21:13   #169
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Omen does employ decent recruitment tactics though, as follows;

20:12:34] <@Wishmaster> Pommy
[20:12:37] <@Wishmaster> you are in Omen
[20:12:39] <@Wishmaster> ffs

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 21:29   #170
Wishmaster
LDK

well ye, pommeh is my peon... what master would I be if I didnt tell my peons to be in my alliance?
!

Quote:
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 22:34   #171
Mav
Band of Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Because I found it an interesting choice of words in the first post I quoted and because taking in alot of people from another ally (I called it a bg, you can just call it a group of people that used to play together if you want) does mean alot in regards to predictions.
Imo aud should have done better than they did last round, there was very little teamplay and alot of overrated players in that ally.
Aud is not Omen, Omen has one of the best communities this game has seen for a very long time.

To compare one alliance to another because it has a few players in it from another alliance quite simply makes no sense, if that's how your logic works I'd return to the chalkboard.

Unread 5 Jan 2009, 22:52   #172
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Is there alot of members in Omen have played for them before?
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 23:02   #173
Mav
Band of Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Is there alot of members in Omen have played for them before?
Maybe

Unread 6 Jan 2009, 01:01   #174
Wishmaster
LDK

Omen is a weird community, if nothing else

a huge % has stayed over the years, and still play. and even if we have had a high turnover, and will have for this round, its still based around the very same core it was fonded with many years ago.
We are not the best though Mav, simply because we have a tendancy to suck and end 2nd ( in pa that is )

I m interested in learning what this aud thing is all about tbh, I add new members if I want them. And as it is, we have ALOT more old ascs and Denials than auds.

I should prolly refrain from posting too much on AD now, but I cba. Pa needs some entertainment

Quote:
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 02:06   #175
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Well you rock pretty hard Wish, so I have high expectations from Omen this round.

If you could avoid obliterating my fi/co fleet while I'm out fishing, I'd appreciate it

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 06:24   #176
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I heard a rumour on irc that omen and asc are really two sides of the same coin.

Last edited by Cooling; 6 Jan 2009 at 06:28. Reason: The fact that I may have started that rumour is irrelevant
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 11:21   #177
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling View Post
I heard a rumour on irc that omen and asc are really two sides of the same coin.

i'll reply for Wish on that one - you should listen to rumours, but allways remember that the grain of truth in some of them could only be seen in an electron microscope !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 11:43   #178
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
i'll reply for Wish on that one - you should listen to rumours, but allways remember that the grain of truth in some of them could only be seen in an electron microscope !
Lies!

I plan to name the ally Furious Omen, and at pt500 or so we will merge with Ascendancy ->
Furious Ascendancy.

sounds good doesnt it?! If it wasnt for the fact that this plan is a bulletproof win for us ( Omen is really just a part of asc! to make u all believe asc wont get a simple treble ) I wouldnt have mentioned it here. But since it is, I feel the community have a right to know!

On a serious note though, I hear alot of weird things about Omen and our ties with Asc. Pretty cool that others know it when I dont myself

Quote:
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 12:36   #179
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

wish and misty you should have read cooling's reason for editing his post before posting your reply's
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 13:30   #180
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
On a serious note though, I hear alot of weird things about Omen and our ties with Asc. Pretty cool that others know it when I dont myself
I did not have sexual relations with that woman

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 13:46   #181
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I never had sexual relations with that woman.
Was this intentional, or just a cheap rip off?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 14:26   #182
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
I plan to name the ally Furious Omen, and at pt500 or so we will merge with Ascendancy ->
Furious Ascendancy.
FYI you can not merge 2 tags if the total of the 2 exceeds 40 members (unless this changed!). Failure as usual Wish!

And also, you really don't have to dignify half of these posts with a response, the rumours will go round whatever you say on here :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I think both were trying to be funny but funny but failed?
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 15:04   #183
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
FYI you can not merge 2 tags if the total of the 2 exceeds 40 members (unless this changed!). Failure as usual Wish!

And also, you really don't have to dignify half of these posts with a response, the rumours will go round whatever you say on here :P.
sucks!

I know I know, I`m just so ****ing bored at work

Quote:
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 15:16   #184
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
It was a intentional rip off.

How cheap it is we´ll see when round 30 is running

sorry Achilles for riping that one, but it just displayed my thoughts the best

orginally i wanted to write "Niemand hat die Absicht eine Mauer zu errichten" which Walter Ulbricht stated 2 months before the Wall in Berlin was build.
But seeing the fact that only a very few here understand german i thought it was better to join Achilles with the Clinton Phrase.

ahh yes "Niemand hat die Absicht eine Mauer zu errichten" = "Nobody aims/plans to build a wall"

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 15:31   #185
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

By all means, go with obscure references! It makes you look intelligent, hip and cool, which is always a good thing.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 15:44   #186
Wishmaster
LDK

I dont get what I was sposed to lie about though

that we already have a strong alliance ready with asc preround?
or that we will go all out on them when the round starts?
or something inbetween?

I prefer to get Bush quotes if anything plz! Bush > *

Quote:
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 15:57   #187
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I prefer to get Bush quotes if anything plz! Bush > *
"I swear there was a door here earlier"
"There's something moving in my trousers, oh it's just my conscience trying to escape again"
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 17:00   #188
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
I think both were trying to be funny but funny but failed?
The first was funny, the second not so much.
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 17:17   #189
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
The first was funny, the second not so much.
u recently checked ur signature ?

Unread 6 Jan 2009, 22:26   #190
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Lies!

Furious Ascendancy.

sounds good doesnt it?!
I personally prefer if you re-named things; Amen
it is a far more entertaining name...

and I do have to agree, reading up on forums is actually semi-fun pre-rounds. during rounds nothing really happens.

I do have one prediction though; I will once again make an account which will be closed for farming. I don't get why, all I do is ini roids. Anyone who wants them can get them, so why close?
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 23:51   #191
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

1- Asc
2- Ally that licks the most asc balls
3- baby asc :P

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 12:14   #192
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
1- Asc
2- Ally that licks the most asc balls
3- baby asc :P
Is Asc or baby asc Omen, which one?

Unread 7 Jan 2009, 12:48   #193
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Is Asc or baby asc Omen, which one?
The winning one, which u r not in
R26 - Denial
R25 - VGN
R24 - VGN
R23 - ASS
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 12:52   #194
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUFC View Post
The winning one, which u r not in
I normally am!

when has your ally ever won matey!!

Unread 7 Jan 2009, 13:16   #195
SUFC
IhQdAA

Quote:
I normally am!

when has your ally ever won matey!!
Mass recruiting has less limitations.. and answer to your question: R27
R26 - Denial
R25 - VGN
R24 - VGN
R23 - ASS
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 13:18   #196
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

have you forgotten about the greatest ever victory in pa history when denial won rd 27 cba
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 13:53   #197
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUFC View Post
Denial would had won Asc in 1-on-1 battle and we all know that. The lot spoken 'PA-hate' came in to the picture and Asc had easy job to build shield for them selves while other alliances got beaten.

Kinda sad that Denial ain't playing R30 cause others would had possibly been more interested to stop Asc's run with victories than keep hating Denial. Now Asc will have hard time to get some sort of naps with the other top alliances and tbh i don't see any good reason for any ally to nap or even less to ally with them.

Not as a diss but still.. Asc got their latest win by politics and mindgames or what ever you call it. Personally i don't give a f**k bout those, but i hope that all of the alliance leaders are wise and brave enough to not let Asc have same kinda easy win in R30 and pay it by their own alliance member "blood".

Prediction: Asc tries to NAP and ally others to ease the load of incomings and if they do, they win. If the universe can resist the powers of evil mindgames there will be close battle between 3-4 alliances at the best.
BITCH ASS MUTHAFUKKA don't be speaking unless you can step to. you couldn't even beat your dick to squeeze some juice if left to. so you better huddle up your gums.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 13:57   #198
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
u recently checked ur signature ?
Yes, it's a vaguely amusing one liner in the default colour.
Yours is 10 lines of "look at my planet rankings and my huge e-penis" in a colour which needs to be highlighted to read on the default skin; and a really shit quote in yellow. You've also decided to make most of it bold and all of it italic. What are you trying to emphasise?

maybe we should all type in different colours? haha

edit: jer literally has me lirling

Last edited by _Kila_; 7 Jan 2009 at 14:10.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 14:13   #199
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

jer you need lesson's in gangsta that was pathetic you never even told him you'd pop a cap in his ass
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 14:36   #200
SUFC
IhQdAA

I have admit that jerome's thing came behind the tree...
R26 - Denial
R25 - VGN
R24 - VGN
R23 - ASS

Last edited by SUFC; 7 Jan 2009 at 14:46.