User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Nov 2007, 09:20   #1
SpookyVince
The Force of Spookyness

SpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really nice
SPQR is having a break

Today is a sad day in SPQR history. The alliance will be disbanded.

This is a sad but necessary decision. It has been difficult to decide doing this, but as you surely have noticed, not much happens anymore, and understandably, members leave, and we're left with little choice.

This is mainly due to the fact that many SPQR core members and officers are not playing this round, combined with RL issues and changes, and it has become near impossible for the few left to give enough time to the game in order to actually run an alliance.

I would also like to let you know that our alliance channels will be kept open, and that you're of course welcome to stay there. We will continue to be a community, even without the alliance formally tying us together.

SPQR will return for next round, it is not dying, it is merely a pause in the game.

Such decisions are difficult to take, and I truly believe that it was the best. It had become impossible to ensure the few remaining an enjoyable gaming environment, and therefore it had to be done.

We will meet again!

SpookyVince
SPQR
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 09:28   #2
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: SPQR is having a break

gl
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 16:15   #3
DeVille
Alba Go Brach

DeVille has a spectacular aura aboutDeVille has a spectacular aura aboutDeVille has a spectacular aura about

A sad day indeed, but maybe not the end of the road yet.

On behalf of all who have ever been in SPQR, I would like to thank you spooky for all the effort you have put in over the rounds on behalf of the alliance. There were many rounds you carried the alliance single handed and the members, past and present owe you a lot.

see you in #spartans soon pal
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 16:43   #4
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Have a good rest & come back soon guys.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 21:30   #5
SpaceMonkey
Warden
Reactor Champion

SpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to behold

Put your feet up and return refreshed
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2007, 10:54   #6
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

have a good rest SpookyVince, see you next round
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2007, 12:12   #7
SpookyVince
The Force of Spookyness

SpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really nice

Oh I'm not quitting the game I am "for sale" now and I'll have a look around to find a new home for the end of the round... I can do some good hehe...