User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Aug 2006, 06:46   #101
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Best Alliance

All he has to know is that you think that you are cool. On the internet.
Those "guys" are universal.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 08:00   #102
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Methedrine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Heartless let me know if you are playing for keeps next round so I can end you.

As you arent clearly playing for real this round.
Heartless asks if this requires effort. And if so, no he won't. Also, why is he not playing for real this round? Because he plays in a different, somewhat more efficient way than you and your fencesitting bunch of bash limit hitters?
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 08:49   #103
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
When you can finish t50 on more than one occassion you get back to me son...

is this a serious post?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 08:58   #104
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Oh dear. You don't know an awful lot about me either it seems. Anyone care to help the poor chap out guys?
Bored as i was, i actually did a big search.
Round 1-10 you had 0 top 100 finishes. Unless you used a diffrent nick in those days.
Round 10.5 congratulations you ended 39th.
Round 16 you suddenly popped up again as 25th.
Round 17 you came 64th.

Congratulations you made it twice, to top50.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 09:39   #105
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by chika
All he has to know is that you are cool. On the internet.
Those "guys" are universal.
Fixed your post. I know that given the high regard in which we both hold one another you couldn't possible have meant to imply I wasn't cool.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 10:48   #106
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

You dont have to finish top 50 to understand the game btw.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 10:50   #107
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Actually one can finish top 50 without having understood the game.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 11:01   #108
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Understanding the game (and playing it well) can be something else then just a high planetrank, endagame. Some players are great MO's or HC's. Some people are clever at politics. Some people are supergood planetplayers without stamina. Some people can make strategies and attackplans. ++

You cannot judge a player just by his/hers endgame rank. Nor can you judge a alliance by their endgame rank, as you can play a superround and be a gamemaker without finishing first, or even top5 allywise or top100 planetwise.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 12:14   #109
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone who hasn't won a round can shut up.

Right, so does elviz have a forums account or am I going to be talking to myself for a while?
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 13:31   #110
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Right, so does elviz have a forums account or am I going to be talking to myself for a while?

I'm here.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 13:46   #111
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
have you looked at the profile of their planets?
Have you remembered that I don't play anymore or have access to a secret intel arbiter?

And as I said:
Quote:
Unless by XP-whore you just mean "actually have some XP as opposed to hitting at your bash limit all round". Your call.

EDIT: <3 Achilles
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 13:47   #112
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Everyone who hasn't won a round can shut up. Right, so does elviz have a forums account or am I going to be talking to myself for a while?
I morally won in R11 by letting Aif, TeK, Cypher and Artanys have all the best targets.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 13:48   #113
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Understanding the game (and playing it well) can be something else then just a high planetrank, endagame. Some players are great MO's or HC's. Some people are clever at politics. Some people are supergood planetplayers without stamina. Some people can make strategies and attackplans.
Thank god for that, since my top rank was 193rd
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 13:53   #114
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I morally won in R11 by letting Aif, TeK, Cypher and Artanys have all the best targets.
you meant r12, also everyone knows i won r11 and r12, mix was runners up on both, you may have 3rd place for both too as you were cath for r11 after all :/
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 14:05   #115
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
you meant r12, also everyone knows i won r11 and r12, mix was runners up on both, you may have 3rd place for both too as you were cath for r11 after all :/
Yes, r12. I went cath for both 11 and 12. I'm such a pacifist

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 14:13   #116
jerome

yeah but r12 cath was obscenely great
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 14:19   #117
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
yeah but r12 you were obscenely great
fyp

Quote:
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 00:10   #118
SpookyVince
The Force of Spookyness

SpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
SPQR or Spartans as they are more or less calling themselves is a somewhat smallish alliance with good active command, but lacks the active members, they however have alot of american players, and if teamed up with some good euro's they might do well in the future.
I must comment a bit on that.

We are called SPQR, and really, nothing else. Spartans is in fact the name of our public channel, and you're of course all welcome to come & say hi

Also, we have a fairly balanced US/Europe membership. The reason why this round we rather decline in comparison to last round (40 members, 17th, this far 22 members & 22nd) is because a lot of the active core of the alliance simply didn't rejoin during the summer holidays. But this "problem" will be resolved by itself in september, and round 19 should see us go to a better rank, top 15 is well hoped for.

We are actually taking the opportunity of this round to train a few new members, and we're quite glad of it.

But because this is the subject of the thread, of course, the best alliance is SPQR !!!!! lol
SpookyVince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 01:06   #119
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methedrine
Heartless asks if this requires effort. And if so, no he won't. Also, why is he not playing for real this round? Because he plays in a different, somewhat more efficient way than you and your fencesitting bunch of bash limit hitters?

Not sure how heartless's method is more efficient. I very much doubt hes in top 100 hes too busy talking **** on ad
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 01:46   #120
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
Not sure how heartless's method is more efficient. I very much doubt hes in top 100 hes too busy talking **** on ad

if he was top100 with a free account, it would make you even more of a laughing stock

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 01:54   #121
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
if he was top100 with a free account, it would make you even more of a laughing stock

No, it would just prove that 1down tactics of having no roids to avoid getting attacked by anyone other than ziks is both boring and ****
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 01:56   #122
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Methedrine = Heartless. And yes he is t100, he's the unpaid account that roids Subh daily.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 01:57   #123
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, it would just prove that 1down tactics of having no roids to avoid getting attacked by anyone other than ziks is both boring and ****
Yes, correct. Its our tactic to have no roids.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 02:03   #124
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Yes, correct. Its our tactic to have no roids.

I wish i was as smart as all of you at 1down to play pa in a universe of your own with unpaid accounts because your all pikeys and cant afford to upgrade your accounts
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 02:08   #125
The Real Arfy

If we were smart, we'd be #1

Unread 19 Aug 2006, 02:31   #126
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
If we were smart, we'd be #1

good job your clueless then its best that Exi are ahead of a bunch of wankers like those at 1up
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 02:55   #127
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

congradulations pilgrim, you've one the award for biggest moron on the internet
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 02:57   #128
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
congradulations pilgrim, you've one the award for biggest moron on the internet
And "congratulations" your a close second
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 05:12   #129
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
says who?

Weren't you rank 2 when you were supposed to show you had balls?

Oh yeah

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 05:38   #130
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Everyone who hasn't won a round can shut up.

Doesn't he got like... two...? Or more?

Which round did you win btw?

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 07:45   #131
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Well done on noticing Heartless is in fact Asc and not 1up.

Quote:
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 11:50   #132
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Quote:
Dude, Subhs tactic would have to be judged the same as 1ups then.
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 11:52   #133
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
Doesn't he got like... two...? Or more?

Which round did you win btw?

yes elviz has won 2 rounds. r14 and r17

JBG won r16 (the xp whore round)

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 19 Aug 2006, 13:20   #134
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dont forget me, I was pretty high up in r11 (morally ofc).

Not only was I one of the few planets in the universe not to roid jerome (out of pity!). I saved the last big Terran planet from becomming extinct (Dreadnought) while kicking his ass on NS (yeah you know I was better!). My crowning achievement was preventing the evil empire of rshih from gaining roids by defending against 90% of the attacks he launched in the last two weeks of the round (stop attacking HR fs!).

However I wont claim victory as I messed up a bit and exiled wakey, which is pretty harsh! Im not really sure why anymore either, it must of been for a good reason though!

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 17:44   #135
Stifler

Zo0f

<3

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 20 Aug 2006, 11:32   #136
Ptraci

Ptraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the rough

Furious is right about our average score - it is low compared to the alliances round about us on the rankings, and since Insurrection is a training alliance here to help new players, that's unlikely to change We have a policy of taking new players throughout the game, without paying any attention to their score. We're not really here to compete against the big top ten - that's never going to happen, lets face it. We're here to try and get what few new players this game does attract get the hang of things and hopefully stay to play another round. I like to think we have a good community in game, and certainly a lot of players this round have said they will stay next round and help with training the next lot of new recruits. If members wish to move on and join other alliances, we view our job as done and we wish them luck

I must confess I never expected to end up with nearly 50 members and sitting in 17th place this round, given our slow start last round. It got a bit frantic a few weeks ago when we were signing up 2-3 players who were completely new to PA every day - took a lot of work from all the command team to help them find their feet and get used to the way the alliance worked, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of them for their hard work, dedication to the alliance, and their time commitment this round

r3 - r5 - Gondor alliance
r14 - Orbit member
r15 - Orbit DC
r15 - r17 - Orbit HC
r17 - r19 - Insurrection HC
Ptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 00:23   #137
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptraci
Furious is right about our average score - it is low compared to the alliances round about us on the rankings, and since Insurrection is a training alliance here to help new players, that's unlikely to change We have a policy of taking new players throughout the game, without paying any attention to their score. We're not really here to compete against the big top ten - that's never going to happen, lets face it. We're here to try and get what few new players this game does attract get the hang of things and hopefully stay to play another round. I like to think we have a good community in game, and certainly a lot of players this round have said they will stay next round and help with training the next lot of new recruits. If members wish to move on and join other alliances, we view our job as done and we wish them luck

I must confess I never expected to end up with nearly 50 members and sitting in 17th place this round, given our slow start last round. It got a bit frantic a few weeks ago when we were signing up 2-3 players who were completely new to PA every day - took a lot of work from all the command team to help them find their feet and get used to the way the alliance worked, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of them for their hard work, dedication to the alliance, and their time commitment this round

Good luck to you its nice to see new alliances in PA that are hekping to boost the community instead of destroying it like a select few of the PA team are
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 07:26   #138
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
Dont forget me, I was pretty high up in r11 (morally ofc).

Not only was I one of the few planets in the universe not to roid jerome (out of pity!). I saved the last big Terran planet from becomming extinct (Dreadnought) while kicking his ass on NS (yeah you know I was better!). My crowning achievement was preventing the evil empire of rshih from gaining roids by defending against 90% of the attacks he launched in the last two weeks of the round (stop attacking HR fs!).

However I wont claim victory as I messed up a bit and exiled wakey, which is pretty harsh! Im not really sure why anymore either, it must of been for a good reason though!
you're still alive? why arent u playing
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 13:33   #139
Djdom32

Djdom32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptraci

I played with insurrection for most of this round and have to say they are a great and very helpful bunch of people and make you feel right at home. Have to say the atmosphere is great, new players should definately tink about joining them.
Djdom32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 23:45   #140
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

Onwards and upwards.

Firstly, as i cant access Mirc due to the staggering amount of viruses and whatnot my new PC has picked up since going online, my apologies to Insurrection HC for being inactive for a few weeks, looking foward to the new round peeps, and i hope you will have me back so i can wh00p some for ya!! <3

Nextly, lets head over to something new, something fresh.

Whats hot in R19??

Who will own? Whos in the zone? and who will get their accounts smoked back home?

It took me 5 minutes to rhyme that so please show some appreciation!
Anyways....i know there may usually be a predictions thread, but lets keep the focus on the lower reaches.

Who can carry on successes from the last round? And who will suck?

As ever, thank you for your input!

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 23:47   #141
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

/me scraps with pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=192277 Please remember there are 2 seperate focuses here.

btw i had to display the above tread like this as you cant post URL's until you post 15 times.

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 00:25   #142
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Interestingly, it took over a whole page to descend into the usual squabbling between and about the top10 alliances again.

For AD, that's incredible staying power. Kudos all.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote