User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Oct 2005, 23:52   #201
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Predictions R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
I think 1up will holf off a major trick, and despite last efforts of bringing them down, they take the victory with ease.
Skyhead confessing he will do another move, like he did in r14, to secure 1up victory.

So Skyhead, what does Sid pay you these days
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 23:55   #202
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Haha, wanna trade them for NoS?
That would be up to you, but I'm sure HR should be in it anyway
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 00:05   #203
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Skyhead confessing he will do another move, like he did in r14, to secure 1up victory.

So Skyhead, what does Sid pay you these days
Not much as of lately, but I promise you
I have better deals set this time for sure

Never for a second believe the rankings, they can change anytime ;]

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 00:09   #204
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
That would be up to you, but I'm sure HR should be in it anyway
Gone over the list, and I'd say HR has indeed have to fight to get in top10, as any other ally.
These are allies I've seen improve, allthough this is not the outcome most people would predict I see it as a good alternative way to how things can end. :eek:

I'd change their spot for F-crews, but I cba edit first thread.
Is Veneratio staying with them?

ND \ Angels \ 1up \ EXilition is the top tier allies, they will do good almost no matter what.
I do not think either of these allies choose an easy pathway to glory, as its shown clearly there is no respect for such winners, and if nobody respects your win, the win will only be valid to yourself, and there is no real point in that I hope.

Also I think this rounds rankings will not reflect upon next round in any way, except where there is improvements thats contiuing to being worked on.

If you could support alliances like football teams, I'd support ToF .
Goooooooo ToF

Unread 10 Oct 2005, 04:24   #205
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
How can you predict where exilition will end? I really dont get it, what proof is there that the exilition of round 13 will play round 15, do people know for certain or have I just missed the ball I remember alot of players saying they wouldnt play pa again from exilition after round 13 but hmm?
Quote:
#5 eXhilation
Also think the exhilation ally will fight well, but...

I wonder if you guys can enlighten AD as to why they are having a bit of inaccurate gauge to eXi's strength this coming r15? Will certainly help this thread to have a better result / discussion if one of you would.

Especially SkyHead, why is he downplaying eXi as that - as he's regarded as a loyal eXi in r13 and identified with eXi due to his r14 image of managing to gather few eXi troops in his r14 BG.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 04:38   #206
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
I wonder if you guys can enlighten AD as to why they are having a bit of inaccurate gauge to eXi's strength this coming r15? Will certainly help this thread to have a better result / discussion if one of you would.

Especially SkyHead, why is he downplaying eXi as that - as he's regarded as a loyal eXi in r13 and identified with eXi due to his r14 image of managing to gather few eXi troops in his r14 BG.
maybe its just a scheme to make people think eX will be weak and hence not a threat

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 07:51   #207
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Methedrine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
maybe its just a scheme to make people think eX will be weak and hence not a threat
Seconded.

Regards,
Dr Meth e. Drine
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 08:46   #208
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

* eXilition

Thats how you spell it. (I hope I spelt it right )

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:45   #209
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Gone over the list, and I'd say HR has indeed have to fight to get in top10, as any other ally.
These are allies I've seen improve, allthough this is not the outcome most people would predict I see it as a good alternative way to how things can end. :eek:
The HR of old is gone. Frankly if they even get a glimpse of the top 10 in Round 15, they'll have done well.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 11:40   #210
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie

Im not the one having an inaccurate gauge of exi's strength, it is the rest of the people making the predictions. Like i said in my earlier posts, predictions are rather useless, everyone just seemed to jump on the exi is gonna win bandwagon, even though as I said there is no proof that the exi of round 13 will play round 15. I am not exi, I have never been exi, and I never will be exi.

As for SkyHead well lol:/
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 12:36   #211
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

i predict ether 1up or eX will win.

1up for there politics, they manages to get a ally to block or hit there foe(s) etc.

eX for there strong military powers.

And i think ND, LCH, Angels, Subh, HR, NoS, ToF will all finish high, atleast t10.
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 12:47   #212
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts
R15, top10 Alliance predictions

Who do you think will win r15? Make your t10 list And i dont want a whole bag of a lot of why and blablabla. Always ends up in flaming, shittalking about a ally or etc. Make it short.

My list:

#1 ND
#2 1up
#3 eX
#4 HR
#5 NoS
#6 Angels
#7 Subh
#8 ToF
#9 LCH
#10 Insomnia

I dunno were the diffrent allies stand, who or if they are gonne NAP with others etc. Im basing this on what happend at r14., new strong allies and the fact that some of the major allies didnt have all there players then.

ND for the win
Thou a lot of people will leave ND, they only joined for r14... But still there will be a good core, great HC and officers
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 13:19   #213
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
tbh you and wakey are the kings of making threads about yourselves and f-crew. There is nothing else to pa besides winning so i really dont see your point, why whine? If you can tell me the overall objective of pa, and then expect the thread not to be about top contenders and people throwing there theories out in the open well, you really shouldnt read AD then son.
Strange that as typing my name in search will see you having to goto page 8 of the results to find me creating a thread about F-Crew. The thread in question is

Quote:
You have 1 post(s) in this thread, last 13 Oct 2004 Official F-Crew R12 Recruitment Thread wakey 13 Oct 2004 14:57 by wakey Go to last post 0 104 Alliance Recruitment
Thats 362 days ago so claiming I create alot of threads about F-Crew is far of the mark. Theres not even many pro fcrew posts madeon other threads and where they are its normally in responce to something someone else has said about F-Crew..

In fact most of my posts that mention F-Crew are posts from a suggestions pov where the alliance is mentioned simply because I have felt the need to show why the suggestion is needed using examples and its obviously easier to use a group you know everything about instead of using other alliances as examples which you may not be fully aware of everythin and which using them might upset the other alliances and move the discussion of the suggestion away from the suggestion and onto a petty squabble. So please dont start raring me with the same brush as others because I'm one of the last people who will come here boasting and bigging ourselves up
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 15:52   #214
SkyHead

If my prediction is a bit off the mark you think, its just a personal guess and I do not believe we will end that low if we don't get hammered by an ally \ block .

Time will tell, I can only know for sure I look forword to r15 and I'll rather loose a good fight, then win an easy one, whoever the winner of round15 is, I can atleast say I don't believe they'd have an easy round to get there.

Unread 11 Oct 2005, 01:23   #215
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If my prediction is a bit off the mark you think, its just a personal guess and I do not believe we will end that low if we don't get hammered by an ally \ block .
Good on ya, worst you can be is wrong
best of luck next round
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 02:52   #216
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Hehe i thought about Insomnia when i did my predictions but i wasnt sure if you guys intended to play. Id have placed you up in top 4-7 probably on mine.

But yeah 1up's arrogance seems to grow greater with every post. You played well this round, but tbh who did you have to beat? What sort of massive incoming did you really receive? Yes i know that its our fault that you didnt receive this incoming.And ND sux for being such wankers after sucking 1up's e-penis for 2 rounds previously we decide to play our way.And now were all of a sudden an untrustworthy alliance with little to no honour? Pffft
Why do all the nd'ers think their alliance will end above 1up? They seemed to belive the same for round 14 until the battle started, then they just claimed it was unfair cause "1up recruited just to keep up with nd's mass recruitment" and went on attacking reunion. Strange tactics.

And I belive people think nd are "untrustworthy" as u call it because they made lots of arrangements with both sides of the conflicts and didn't go through with em. Heard lch'ers claiming the same.

And the blocks against 1up wasn't that big this round as round 13. But Lch/Hydra/Insomnia sertainly put up a fight, and 1up could have lost if sertain things had happened differently.

No offence, but when we went to war with nd we had expected a bit more.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 08:04   #217
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

ND NEVER claimed 1up beat us by recruitment. 1up beat us because they were the better alliance.
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 08:10   #218
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Why do all the nd'ers think their alliance will end above 1up? They seemed to belive the same for round 14 until the battle started,
New idea to me. I don't think ND will end above 1up, unless 1up lose their war with eXi by a huge amount. :/

Quote:
then they just claimed it was unfair cause "1up recruited just to keep up with nd's mass recruitment" and went on attacking reunion. Strange tactics.
I wasn't around for this policy change, but looking back, it seemed to make the most sense. With 1up/Reunion retaining the NAP and no backup, ND were not going to beat 1up. And IMO, ND deserved to finish above reunion, targetting 1up and allowing reunion to tear their way ahead of us (as they were also hitting our planets... maybe not quite as heavily as previously, but DC channel logs still show quite a few nasty reunion incs. Carl generally hit us with both of his attack fleets all day long, recalling/relaunching for instance)

Quote:
To be fair, ND were in a pretty bad position. They had no strong political backup from anyone as Insomnia and LCH had both collapsed. A lot of our best officers were still quite tired from the reunion wars, and they had just lost their attacks HC meaning they had to use a handful of BCs with little or no experience of this round and try and keep some form of continuity.

These BCs did an excellent job, but they had mostly got little experience of the round and needed to get a feel for the alliance they were controlling and for the BCing changes we made this round... it takes something special to beat an alliance like 1up, and if you're just busy getting used to what resources you have, it can be very difficult to pull off something special

That said, I don't think we could have beaten 1up when we were at our best either tbh.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 09:00   #219
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And the blocks against 1up wasn't that big this round as round 13. But Lch/Hydra/Insomnia sertainly put up a fight, and 1up could have lost if sertain things had happened differently.

The least you could say is that during r14, ALOT of circumstances were in favour of 1up ... ofc all these events were out of the grasp of 1up and they shouldn't feel less satisfied because others failed.

But you impressed alot more in r11/12 imo then in r13 (duh) or 14.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 10:14   #220
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
The least you could say is that during r14, ALOT of circumstances were in favour of 1up ... ofc all these events were out of the grasp of 1up and they shouldn't feel less satisfied because others failed.
1up was the base cause of both alliances downfalls, wether you want to pretend otherwise or not. They played a good round and destoryed their enemies, literally.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 10:27   #221
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
1up was the base cause of both alliances downfalls, wether you want to pretend otherwise or not. They played a good round and destoryed their enemies, literally.
I don't agree really.

I can't speak on behalf of other alliances that disbanded or split, but I can fairly state that he LCH/Angels split had nothing to do with 1up. It was an internal issue which led to the split, not because 1up's actions.

Though ofcourse I realize that 1up put alot of pressure on other alliances simply by attacking them, and this obviously leads to less optimal circumstances to work in. But that's not something out of the ordinary and would happen no matter what alliance is winning.

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Oct 2005, 11:34   #222
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Why do all the nd'ers think their alliance will end above 1up? They seemed to belive the same for round 14 until the battle started.
No harm in a bit of self belief in your ally, An ally has got to have good moral for it to progress. Wether it is belief/arrogrance/delusions is one debate I am well steering clear of...
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 15:14   #223
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

fs i come back from summer vacation and all the 'players' have joined the green side.
Guess that gives a pretty clear indication
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 15:19   #224
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I felt the same when i came back from holiday, seeing stifler and co on 1up, made me chuckle though
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 16:06   #225
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

But you impressed alot more in r11/12 imo then in r13 (duh) or 14.
That I will agree about..
1up isn't what it was in round 11 and round 12. But u know... we lost some key people i guess. like loosing perhaps 1/3 every round? Before round 12 we didn't recruit.. So round 11 we where newcoming... not tired... ready to strike etc.... round 12 we where like a core... the best of round 11 stayed behind. Round 13 kinda felt a bit tainted... Some of the people we recruited in in what i see as a massrecruitment wasn't really what we would have let in in round 11.
[1up]
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 16:08   #226
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
I felt the same when i came back from holiday, seeing stifler and co on 1up, made me chuckle though
Come over to the dark.. uhm.. .green side..
[1up]
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 16:14   #227
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
New idea to me. I don't think ND will end above 1up, unless 1up lose their war with eXi by a huge amount. :/

These BCs did an excellent job, but they had mostly got little experience of the round and needed to get a feel for the alliance they were controlling and for the BCing changes we made this round... it takes something special to beat an alliance like 1up, and if you're just busy getting used to what resources you have, it can be very difficult to pull off something special

That said, I don't think we could have beaten 1up when we were at our best either tbh.
Well.. I do belive ND could have put up a better fight against 1up if they wanted to. And just getting a deja vu from some of the posts by nd people in this thread. As if they'll all go against 1up no matter who is the bigger threat. I hear both angels and exilition is nearing their limits. Even tho some of exil's key people aren't playing, they'll probably be a very nasty alliance in round 15
[1up]
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:21   #228
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Well.. I do belive ND could have put up a better fight against 1up if they wanted to. And just getting a deja vu from some of the posts by nd people in this thread. As if they'll all go against 1up no matter who is the bigger threat. I hear both angels and exilition is nearing their limits. Even tho some of exil's key people aren't playing, they'll probably be a very nasty alliance in round 15
Whilst you might be hearing that, the people that count know what to do. ND command isn't stupid, we have nothing to be bitter about with 1up. We simply lost to the better alliance. And we changed targets to Reunion because our priority when it was clear we wouldn't win was to beat Reunion to 2nd, and we achieved this aim.
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:38   #229
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I don't agree really.

I can't speak on behalf of other alliances that disbanded or split, but I can fairly state that he LCH/Angels split had nothing to do with 1up. It was an internal issue which led to the split, not because 1up's actions.
Thats funny, see the Angels ive had the pleasure of speaking to have told me enough to think otherwise. Comments about being roided so much that they started only defending other Angels members inside LCH(well before the split), because LCH 'were rubbish'. That sort of selfish behavior would add to the strain on the relationships in LCH.

Edit: You can add to that list, NAPing 1up and recalling from 1up targets after launching in LCH attacks as pre-planned with 1up. It quite amazes me LCH lasted so long.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 06:33   #230
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Yes, most big angels players within LCH had planet naps. "Go figure". After they split almost all of them had planet naps. Though they will brag that they "still" finished top 10.
YOU FOUGHT DEAD PEOPLE SIR.

This isn't about angels though (tho' I am positive KJ is already stirred up well enough).

I predict that in RD 15 a lot of people will be shocked by how predictible LCH/Exil/Newdawn are.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 08:43   #231
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
Thats funny, see the Angels ive had the pleasure of speaking to have told me enough to think otherwise. Comments about being roided so much that they started only defending other Angels members inside LCH(well before the split), because LCH 'were rubbish'. That sort of selfish behavior would add to the strain on the relationships in LCH.

Edit: You can add to that list, NAPing 1up and recalling from 1up targets after launching in LCH attacks as pre-planned with 1up. It quite amazes me LCH lasted so long.
This is so easy really saying "the Angels I've had pleasure of speaking to" ... means nothing if you don't say who, give a number or whatever. For all we know, it's 2 Angels you spoke to who disliked LCH ...

Nway, none of this is the point. Like I said earlier, the only pressure 1up put on us (pressure that ANY #1 alliance would put on others) is constant incomings ... but that's the nature of the game and was rather expected.

Did this cause the split? nope. Sure it added to the discontent of certain members for not having defence (maybe the Angels are used to higher coverage given that defending has always been a strong point) ... but don't you see this in every alliance that takes a heavy beating?

It's good that they complain (to an extend), shows they are ambitious and care about their losses.

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 08:50   #232
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Yes, most big angels players within LCH had planet naps. "Go figure". After they split almost all of them had planet naps. Though they will brag that they "still" finished top 10.
YOU FOUGHT DEAD PEOPLE SIR.

This isn't about angels though (tho' I am positive KJ is already stirred up well enough).

I predict that in RD 15 a lot of people will be shocked by how predictible LCH/Exil/Newdawn are.
Most big planets do it, and they've done it for 4 rounds in a row now ...

Also if you ever bothered doing some efforts looking at the membersize of Angels in the 2 rounds we had some planetary naps (r12 and 14) ... you'll notice that in both cases we had less then 35 members ... try to cover alot of constant and concentrated incs with only that little members (given that as in other alliances, not all members are online or live in the same timezone) ... plz do the math yourself.

You're a hypocrite to believe 1up wouldn't do this if they're put in that decision. As if you're more noble and honourable then any other player really.

Becides, there's nothing wrong with this. If it bothers 1up, then they'd just reject it. They didn't so obviously they don't give a fk about it.

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 09:25   #233
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Most big planets do it, and they've done it for 4 rounds in a row now ...

Also if you ever bothered doing some efforts looking at the membersize of Angels in the 2 rounds we had some planetary naps (r12 and 14) ... you'll notice that in both cases we had less then 35 members ... try to cover alot of constant and concentrated incs with only that little members (given that as in other alliances, not all members are online or live in the same timezone) ... plz do the math yourself.

You're a hypocrite to believe 1up wouldn't do this if they're put in that decision. As if you're more noble and honourable then any other player really.

Becides, there's nothing wrong with this. If it bothers 1up, then they'd just reject it. They didn't so obviously they don't give a fk about it.
No, they allow it due to the steadfast gulibleness of most of you. Generally speaking, noone in 1up will ever have a planet nap.
Its cowardly, and selfish. You are not heloing your team fight thier enemy. "We were small, surely is not a good excuse in Angels case" because all of your members did not have 1. I seem to remember hitting the only big angels planet without a nap, only to see the same planets defending it, and not being able to retal either. No, planet napping is not the "new" thing to do. Well, it is, its the new thing for cowards to do. Sorry I am a bit behind, I don't live in cowardville.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 09:43   #234
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
No, they allow it due to the steadfast gulibleness of most of you. Generally speaking, noone in 1up will ever have a planet nap.
Sorry sir but that's too hard to believe ... nope sorry ... I really can't

Accepting such a nap is as cowardly as asking for it, it works both ways but I'm sure in your twisted reality it doesn't ...

Why do I say this? For the planet, the benefit is obvious, he'll get less incs. for the alliance giving out 30-50 planetary naps it's also obvious, they have 30-50 less potential planets (with big fleets) that could hit them ...
I could go further and saying if 30-50 pple cannot hit your alliance (that's half an alliance) it has effect on All the attacks of that alliance, because with concentrated alliance attacks, those with naps will NOT help, hence coverage is harder, hence less chance on a succesfull attack.

By this, indirectly, it's a great advantage for the alliance accepting these naps.

Or do you claim differently? You gonna deny these so obvious andvantages for both the planet AS the alliance?

Your excuse for why 1up allows it is in 1 words ... PATHETIC !! And on top of it you're a hypocrit first grade for calling others applying it cowards while your own alliance accepted the most planetary naps so far in PA.

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 10:00   #235
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, planet napping is not the "new" thing to do. Well, it is, its the new thing for cowards to do. Sorry I am a bit behind, I don't live in cowardville.
Says the guy who jumped ship the minute Angels got real incoming from the 1up block two rounds ago.
Everyone in angels knows what you are, but it's time people on forums got reminded, else they will think you are a good alliance player.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 10:12   #236
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I consider any planet who gets a planet nap a traitor to his alliance, ppl who do it, no matter what the circumstances are, won't get any respect from me. I rather be bashed into the ground then selling out my alliance. Ppl who take planet naps apparantly consider themselves to be more important then the rest of the alliance. Also, there is a difference between an entire alliance napping another alliance apposed to a few planets.

By my (little) knowledge no player in 1up has found it needed to nap another alliance besides the ones his HC nap (while being in 1up i might add, as some r14 1up members had naps to 1up in the past). This means 1up under any circumstances would have their full fighting power available, where other alliances lose that because they have those selfish type of player that doesn't care about his alliance but only about his own planet. You may question the honour in allowing those naps (but like Sid said, why blaim 1up for the ignorance and cowardness of others), but i consider any (1up) player that hasn't napped an alliance in the past alot more honorable than whoever it is that naps his planet with another alliance.

A nice example here is Zoro, top15 player (or so) last round. He could have gotten a planet nap when it was clear his alliance wouldn't be able to support him against 1up where he needed it, but he decided to keep on fighting and effectively faught a campaign against 1up on his own, despite the constant incoming he got from the top 1up planets. He lost the roids he gained, but he still kept on fighting instead of taking the easy, boring and cowards way out by napping them.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 10:27   #237
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

So you'd rather fight 15 ppl alone , because you are involved in a war that your alliance never got involved, just because you are big enough to be targettted for those other big fish?
You are indeed lost in a dream. While i respect Zoro, there are more efficient ways of using those fleets, which help the goals of the alliance. If your alliance doesn't have the balls to hit the #1 alliance, it's not your job as superman to go and fight them against unbeatable odds.
To clarify this, while Angels were at wat with 1up (in LCH) only one planet had a pnap. I did not know about it, but i don't approve it. After Angels split from LCH, some top Angels got their pnaps, since the war was lost, and angels had other goals, their fleets were needed on other battles, which made much more sense than fighting a lost war.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 10:53   #238
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Predictions R15
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 11:07   #239
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Says the guy who jumped ship the minute Angels got real incoming from the 1up block two rounds ago.
Everyone in angels knows what you are, but it's time people on forums got reminded, else they will think you are a good alliance player.
It's indeed remarkable how fast pple forget such a thing. You see him accuse others for cowardisme yet he was the first Angel to jump ship when 1up hit us.

How on earth could a person doing this be taken serious when you're known for such actions?

You might be a nice guy to chat with, and a skilled player ... but as an alliance teamplayer, you are one of the worst, most disloyal kinds of players.

Also, don't forget that your highest personal ranking you ever obtained was thanks to FAnG r10.5 ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 11:42   #240
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

I agree with wandows
"I consider any planet who gets a planet nap a traitor to his alliance"
And Chika, you are wrong m8 1up planets had planet naps too.
Not going to post here who did but some did.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 11:49   #241
Chika

Quote:
Sorry sir but that's too hard to believe ... nope sorry ... I really can't

Accepting such a nap is as cowardly as asking for it, it works both ways but I'm sure in your twisted reality it doesn't ...

Why do I say this? For the planet, the benefit is obvious, he'll get less incs. for the alliance giving out 30-50 planetary naps it's also obvious, they have 30-50 less potential planets (with big fleets) that could hit them ...
I could go further and saying if 30-50 pple cannot hit your alliance (that's half an alliance) it has effect on All the attacks of that alliance, because with concentrated alliance attacks, those with naps will NOT help, hence coverage is harder, hence less chance on a succesfull attack.

By this, indirectly, it's a great advantage for the alliance accepting these naps.

Or do you claim differently? You gonna deny these so obvious andvantages for both the planet AS the alliance?

Your excuse for why 1up allows it is in 1 words ... PATHETIC !! And on top of it you're a hypocrit first grade for calling others applying it cowards while your own alliance accepted the most planetary naps so far in PA.

Of course, anyone would accept a nap that stops its enemy from atatcking them, but they can still hit the enemy. I am all for a weaker enemy. Its not cowardice accepting the naps. Every end of round ceremony the cowards that requested planet naps get thanked for being cowards. BUT THEY KEEP DOING IT. KJ, your point lacks value because these cowards run to the alliance winning and ask for a nap. "Sure, you were sending alot of attack fleets anyway, now we have a few defence fleets to cover the rest of your alliances attacks"
No, you will never admit it, but clearly people who request planet naps are bitches. But you will try to find a way to make a bitch look like a lady.
noob
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 11:58   #242
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
I will explain this once again. For the last time I may add.
I was getting hit for 3 days, prior to that night Angels got incomming. 3 full days. Yeh, waved me with his BG constantly. Verify this with irvine, as he got fed up covering me. Yeh was LCH allinace. Angels had a coop with Lch alliance. Now I do not know why they would let lch attack me for 3 full days when lch were our "friends". I beleive it was an attempt to try and hide that there was indeed a coop, and I was lied to many times. The night I left, I was at work, and had no idea the entire angels were under attack, I left angels ingame, and exiled, saw a big planet (happened to be tsun_zu :S) under heavy attack, and I exiled again and attacked him. When I was eta 1, I received a mail from alch calling me a **** or something equally rude. Upon returning home from work and well after I landed, I found out that the entire angels had been waved to death, and that I attacked tsun_zu. I apoligized to him dearly, and to irvine. Though I would have left angels regaurdless after the stunt with yeh and lch, i surely would not have left while they were being ****ted. I have seen far worse incoming than the 3 days with yeh's bg. And I have played through it all. I simply felt betrayed and "expendable" in that situation. Sure we are all expendable, but when you realize it, and its blatantly flagrant, you tend to dislike it.
thks
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:00   #243
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I agree with wandows

Ace, no 1up planets had any naps. Unless they held it in GREAT secret.
Don't listen to me though, I know it takes Sid, mazz or zhil to come here and say it for it to seap through your thick skull.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:01   #244
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I agree with wandows
Having a planet nap with an alliance is something of the worst thing you can do to your own alliance. I sadly accepted one nap last round. But will never, ever do it again. This nap i mostly accepted because it got told to me AFTER the nap was in place. If it had happen before I would have told the person in question that this was a no no.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:02   #245
Chika

Quote:
Also, don't forget that your highest personal ranking you ever obtained was thanks to FAnG r10.5 ...
And also, you don't forget, that your highest ranking player in your alliances best finish in thier existence, was former eclipse.
<3
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:18   #246
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
I have played through it all. I simply felt betrayed and "expendable" in that situation. Sure we are all expendable, but when you realize it, and its blatantly flagrant, you tend to dislike it.
thks
I wont quote the full passage...
It is a sad state of affairs when an alliance member is treated in such a way.
It does bring into question the alliance's integraty.

Edit... It is the job of HC to address any grievances/problems that may arise.
Other wise the decrease in morale of the alliance (wether it is indivuals or as a whole) will be its undoing.

Last edited by Paisley; 12 Oct 2005 at 12:25.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:19   #247
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Don't listen to me though, I know it takes Sid, mazz or zhil to come here and say it for it to seap through your thick skull.
I doubt I need Sid, mazz or zhil online for this.
Since the 1up ppl in question requested a nap from my alliance in r14.
Now do you think they will tell Sid, mazz or zhil that they requested it ? i doubt that.

And your last remark is way out of line tbh.
All I did was proof you wrong, no harm in that.
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:20   #248
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I will explain this once again. For the last time I may add.
I was getting hit for 3 days, prior to that night Angels got incomming. 3 full days. Yeh, waved me with his BG constantly. Verify this with irvine, as he got fed up covering me. Yeh was LCH allinace. Angels had a coop with Lch alliance. Now I do not know why they would let lch attack me for 3 full days when lch were our "friends". I beleive it was an attempt to try and hide that there was indeed a coop, and I was lied to many times. The night I left, I was at work, and had no idea the entire angels were under attack, I left angels ingame, and exiled, saw a big planet (happened to be tsun_zu :S) under heavy attack, and I exiled again and attacked him. When I was eta 1, I received a mail from alch calling me a **** or something equally rude. Upon returning home from work and well after I landed, I found out that the entire angels had been waved to death, and that I attacked tsun_zu. I apoligized to him dearly, and to irvine. Though I would have left angels regaurdless after the stunt with yeh and lch, i surely would not have left while they were being ****ted. I have seen far worse incoming than the 3 days with yeh's bg. And I have played through it all. I simply felt betrayed and "expendable" in that situation. Sure we are all expendable, but when you realize it, and its blatantly flagrant, you tend to dislike it.
thks
There isn't a single truth in what you just wrote. and tbh, what explanation you give to it ... you jumped ship and that's what it all comes down to. I think most PA players know you're a disloyal shipjumper ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:23   #249
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
And this my friend is probably the best example of how biassed and deaf you are for anything what doesn't fit into your little imaginary universe.

When you claim others had pl naps, without showing evidence ... you expect us to believe it. When Ace does the same, he's wrong ...

Ever tried listening to your own crap?

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:24   #250
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
I wont quote the full passage...
It is a sad state of affairs when an alliance member is treated in such a way.
It does bring into question the alliance's integraty.
Did it occur to you that what Chika says doesn't resemble the truth on default? For a TRUE version, I'd pm Irvine rather then listening to his excuses of why he's such a shipjumper.

FA Gaming community