User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 May 2014, 22:40   #1
SoulS
-HotLipS-

SoulS is on a distinguished road
Black Flag Round 57

Hola PA Community,

This is SoulS making a rare announcement for the lovely Planeteraion community!

Us, The Black Flag, are proudly announcing that we are ready to set sail on our Brig for Round 57!

We've got 60 12 pounders ready at our disposal: Former HR quality players, former FAnG, other ally-mix and last but definitely not least Clouds and his pillaging Vikings!

Black Flag wishes all of you good luck vs our 12 pounding guns during Round 57!

No flaming allowed!

Love from SoulS

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
R 9 - ViruS, 38:10:7
R 9.5 - RaH, 40:5:9
SoulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2014, 22:47   #2
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough
Re: Black Flag Round 57

Yaaaar
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2014, 23:05   #3
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds promising (I still haven't decided where to play yet, I'll see what the stats are like first)
Unread 15 May 2014, 23:54   #4
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulS View Post
Hola PA Community,

This is SoulS making a rare announcement for the lovely Planeteraion community!

Us, The Black Flag, are proudly announcing that we are ready to set sail on our Brig for Round 57!

We've got 60 12 pounders ready at our disposal: Former HR quality players, former FAnG, other ally-mix and last but definitely not least Clouds and his pillaging Vikings!

Black Flag wishes all of you good luck vs our 12 pounding guns during Round 57!

No flaming allowed!

Love from SoulS
Afaik, the pillaging vikings are still in Vikings...

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2014, 00:04   #5
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

There are no vikings in Black Flag you are correct influence, please excuse the ignorance of my good friend SoulS.

There are only pirates in Black Flag! ARRRR
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2014, 01:41   #6
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Obviously false propaganda!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2014, 06:37   #7
SoulS
-HotLipS-

I am also pleased to inform that shaz is gonna play support in Black Flag

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
Unread 16 May 2014, 06:45   #8
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Did Clouds join your HC team?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2014, 06:53   #9
SoulS
-HotLipS-

Butch3r, stop trolling, you obviously knew what I meant and swapped focus from actual post to something you interpret as "bad grammar".

I'm gonna c-word you if I have to :-p

Kai: Yes. Come emo to me in pm on iRC.

Obviously focus shifted from being an announcement to being about everything else. This is why I rarely post on AD. There are bad people in here :-p

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
Unread 16 May 2014, 08:20   #10
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Nah I was just interested as Clouds was looking to steal 80% of Vikings and make his own tag a few days ago. Nice to see he took the pussy way out to become a bitch hc again.

I don't do irc anymore unless I have to so I doubt I'll pm you and there is nothing to emo about. With Spore and Ratprime looking to stifle another round and some truly shocking stats you can hope for 3rd at best. Conno and Clouds on the same team probably puts you 6th tho.
Unread 16 May 2014, 08:32   #11
SoulS
-HotLipS-

Thanks for the troll, Kai. If 6th is our spot, then we're just gonna have to own up to it. However; I'd appreciate a bit more of a respectul approach to the guys in Black Flag.

New round, new oppurtunities.

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
Unread 16 May 2014, 08:44   #12
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

There is no troll, just an opinion on your abilities to keep activity up and emo in check for a whole round.

Seeing as I have played Vikings and Fang in recent times I probably know a large chunk of your playerbase and their skills and limits.

Your HC team is doomed to fail tho. Too many egos, emos and naivity.
Unread 16 May 2014, 08:46   #13
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Thanks for the troll, Kai. If 6th is our spot, then we're just gonna have to own up to it. However; I'd appreciate a bit more of a respectul approach to the guys in Black Flag.

New round, new oppurtunities.
You are the guy/girl calling them HR quality....
Unread 16 May 2014, 08:51   #14
SoulS
-HotLipS-

I firmly believe in my tag. And as such, I firmly believe the members, DCs, BCs, HCs and officers we've chosen is a team of guys that can- and will work well together.

Like I said: If we screw it, then we'll own up to it and congratulate the stronger party/parties. If we, on the other hand, do great, we'll also be humble in victory.

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
Unread 16 May 2014, 09:08   #15
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
You are the guy/girl calling them HR quality....
He said former HR quality players, not HR-quality players dude. Quality HR players.

Also what's wrong with HR-quality??!!

Pirates are usually a rag-tag band of misfits, outcasts, lost and doomed Souls (haa), that's the point. Hoist the flag, and set out with dreams of glory, loot, and (wo)men. Whatever floats your boat, literally.

All you need is a ship and a captain you trust. Cannons too, they help.

Good luck Black Flag. Even if I still have reservations about the name

If you don't all go Zik I will be disappointed!
Unread 16 May 2014, 09:27   #16
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
He said former HR quality players, not HR-quality players dude. Quality HR players.

Also what's wrong with HR-quality??!!

Pirates are usually a rag-tag band of misfits, outcasts, lost and doomed Souls (haa), that's the point. Hoist the flag, and set out with dreams of glory, loot, and (wo)men. Whatever floats your boat, literally.

All you need is a ship and a captain you trust. Cannons too, they help.

Good luck Black Flag. Even if I still have reservations about the name

If you don't all go Zik I will be disappointed!
Calling them FORMER HR Quality leads one to believe that they can non longer obtain that level of play. Now i am a big HR lover, awesome alliance, 1337 players is not there niche tho. So an average HR member, although normally a great team player is not a beacon of activity and ability and SoulS is saying they are less than that.

Then he says that the 'pillaging Vikings' are joining. Then Influence (Viking HC) informs us that they arent. So if he hasnt got the ones that pillage what has he got? The ones that barely log in? The ones that Vikings saw as dispensable? Can someone clear that up for me please?

Now we are told Shaz is playing support. Now Shaz is a great player blah blah blah, but this reeks of 'im taking a a chill out round so i am finding a lazy alliance to play in, ahh BlackFlag is for me'. Doesnt exactly resonate around PA as a coup tbh, more a statement of what the top players feel of your alliance, probably a cool place to chat and grab some defence but wont challenge enough bother the top alliances and require activity.
Unread 16 May 2014, 09:32   #17
SoulS
-HotLipS-

I think Kaiba needs a new day-job.

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
Unread 16 May 2014, 09:36   #18
Serio
Lovable Ginger

Serio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Calling them FORMER HR Quality leads one to believe that they can non longer obtain that level of play. Now i am a big HR lover, awesome alliance, 1337 players is not there niche tho. So an average HR member, although normally a great team player is not a beacon of activity and ability and SoulS is saying they are less than that.
he's saying he stole quality players from HR :/
r56 HR Officer
r57-58 Black Flag
r59 Astraeus HC / Black Flag
r60 Black Flag
r61 Black Flag officer
r62-67 Black Flag
r68-70 Illuminati HC
r71 FAnG
r72 Black Flag
r73 Ultores
Serio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2014, 09:37   #19
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Black Flag Round 57

Quote:
Didn't grasp this the first two times apparently, one last time then specially for you. Former HR, not former quality or former HR-quality. Quality players who were once HR. Quality former-HR players would be another way of phrasing it. The Norwegian wrote it correctly but a troll will be a troll I suppose.

Anyway, you think so negative. Even if he would have meant former HR-Quality, it can also mean they've improved. His post was a positive one, so why put it into a negative context? I can only imagine it's a form of self-projection. If you're feeling depressive, don't worry it's almost summer. Sunshine can do a lot for a person.

Have a day!
Unread 16 May 2014, 10:03   #20
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:

Actually he says 'former hr quality' with no breaks in the sentence. If he had said 'Quality players, formerly of HR' then we could say he meant top players but that is not what he says. I am just reading the sentence as it is written and nowhere does it say those players were top within HR or even above that. It just says 'former hr quality'. If they were of a better quality than HR and had shown that somewhere else then that would be for example 'ex ultores' or 'ex spore' or 'ex apprime' etc.. but again that isnt what is said.

Still no response on which Vikings have moved with Clouds, if any, seeing as he was telling me in PM and on FB on Sunday night that he could take 40 players with him (80% of the 50 man tag) either BlackFlag is now Vikings MkII or you have actually ended up with 15 odd semi decent players who thought more were coming, as is normal in PA.

SoulS its my day off btw and no Machado i am not depressed. I am weighing up where i will play next round and who will be easy roids and so on...
Unread 16 May 2014, 11:02   #21
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba

Still no response on which Vikings have moved with Clouds, if any, seeing as he was telling me in PM and on FB on Sunday night that he could take 40 players with him (80% of the 50 man tag) either BlackFlag is now Vikings MkII or you have actually ended up with 15 odd semi decent players who thought more were coming, as is normal in PA.
Their group is around 15 people or so
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2014, 11:06   #22
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Talk about blowing things out of porportion.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2014, 11:36   #23
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Their group is around 15 people or so
Thank you, SoulS confirmed this too
Unread 16 May 2014, 12:05   #24
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

anyhow, back on topic:

Fair winds and following seas!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2014, 18:04   #25
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

1. Ultrime
2. Blackflag
3. CT
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2014, 18:05   #26
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Wrong thread!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2014, 18:25   #27
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

lmao, the issues of being on pa forums and babysitting at the same time
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2014, 21:38   #28
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Best of luck Souls!
Hope you all do well and get a decent number of theifs and pirates!
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2014, 09:43   #29
Hermiod

Hermiod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nah I was just interested as Clouds was looking to steal 80% of Vikings and make his own tag a few days ago. Nice to see he took the pussy way out to become a bitch hc again.

I don't do irc anymore unless I have to so I doubt I'll pm you and there is nothing to emo about. With Spore and Ratprime looking to stifle another round and some truly shocking stats you can hope for 3rd at best. Conno and Clouds on the same team probably puts you 6th tho.
Ur such a sweetie, I miss you and your high class sulking
Teal'c - "I am unsure. He is concealing it."
Hermiod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2014, 09:47   #30
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serio
he's saying he stole quality players from HR :/
you cant steal a true wolf, their hearts will allways remain furred !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2014, 10:26   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
lmao, the issues of being on pa forums and babysitting at the same time
Clearly your nanny should never have let you near a computer!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2014, 10:38   #32
Serio
Lovable Ginger

Serio is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Black Flag Round 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
you cant steal a true wolf, their hearts will allways remain furred !
true. I'm just sporadic in nature heh.
r56 HR Officer
r57-58 Black Flag
r59 Astraeus HC / Black Flag
r60 Black Flag
r61 Black Flag officer
r62-67 Black Flag
r68-70 Illuminati HC
r71 FAnG
r72 Black Flag
r73 Ultores
Serio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2014, 01:12   #33
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

whos hcing?
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2014, 01:14   #34
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

#BFF butt fags forevvva
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote