User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 26 Dec 2013, 16:04   #1
coolkat

coolkat is an unknown quantity at this point
Faceless

The many faced god, calls upon all those who deem themselves worthy enough to play among the faceless ones...

To live in plain site but dwell in the shadows stalking your prey. If you currently pray to the old gods and rather be offering to the red god... you may seek us in #braavos

Help was not promised, lovely girl. Only death...

Coolkat
coolkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2013, 01:00   #2
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Faceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkat View Post
The many faced god, calls upon all those who deem themselves worthy enough to play among the faceless ones...

To live in plain site but dwell in the shadows stalking your prey. If you currently pray to the old gods and rather be offering to the red god... you may seek us in #braavos

Help was not promised, lovely girl. Only death...

Coolkat
GL to you and your members!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2013, 17:53   #3
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

so i assume we must starting getting a habit of a one round thefallen ,than haven, than faceless , than when it all fail u start faceless again, i dont want to seem rude but its kinda starting to be a ritual , a fang fail than divides into two alliances due to hcs different point of views first round facelss was doing good for a 20 members alliances got farmed heavily , than next round its thefallen with all the emoing that went with (love you connovar ) than this round its faceless again ,

can bet next round its haven or fang or thefallen starting again :mark my words
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2013, 21:52   #4
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
so i assume we must starting getting a habit of a one round thefallen ,than haven, than faceless , than when it all fail u start faceless again, i dont want to seem rude but its kinda starting to be a ritual , a fang fail than divides into two alliances due to hcs different point of views first round facelss was doing good for a 20 members alliances got farmed heavily , than next round its thefallen with all the emoing that went with (love you connovar ) than this round its faceless again ,

Afaik the faceless guys played a couple rounds together in vikings and had little/nothing to do with fang/the fallen... Maybe they pick up a few new members when another tag(such as the fallen) disbands, but doubt it's more to it than that.

Thought you knew all this nelito?

On a sidenote; Good luck Faceless

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2013, 15:36   #5
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Funny you would bring up those three alliances.
I'm part of faceless. Haven was my alliance. Also a lot were part of Haven
Connovar is playing in faceless also. Fallen was his alliance. A lot were also in Fallen last round.

But Chimpie was right, faceless core (most of the 20 guys from before) merged into TGV for a few rounds.

Faceless isn't playing 20 man this round. We're aiming for 40. Nelito you should be happy people are still taking the time to start new alliances again in pa. Without people that care enough to do such things, PA would die a lot faster.

I'm excited for the upcoming round. Faceless is going to have a lot of fun. Coolkat is the main man, he's taking an entire winter off just to HC!! A small part of his time off is due to slippery ladders but, mostly he was just looking for an excuse. I will be assisting him with HC duties.
Unread 29 Dec 2013, 17:31   #6
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

INDEED It is disgraceful!!

I mean what next, an alliance that starts every round as an alliance before either quitting or merging before tick 72?

Oh wait, thats you...
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2013, 23:25   #7
coolkat

Why so much hate nelito? Faceless has been around for 4 rounds now..our core has stayed faithful to one another and we chose to operate as a tag again this round. We are not the fallen, nor fang, nor tgv..granted we have not been around for 40 rounds, but none the less I have a great group of guys (gals) who intend on enjoying the next round and I took the proper measures to be able to lead each and every one of them into battle. Its not the age of an alliance that merits its worth, but the dedication from its members, and a solid structure.

This round we did open recruitment and yes we did pick up a couple members from several alliances, I dont see any problem with that. But one thing i can assure, faceless will be a 40man tag for next round, and we are all willing to play...

Coolkat-
Unread 30 Dec 2013, 20:24   #8
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

forest get a life ,

coolkat no hate just u seem to always have the quality members but they emo so easily thats it , i never seen a round where a dozen dont go vac mode after a night or two of incomings,

thats my maim issue with you guys , like thefallen last round if they had played same as they did last week i can defo assure you they woulda had won the round so easily
Unread 30 Dec 2013, 20:34   #9
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Umm, Nelito Who do you THINK is part of faceless because the people that you are describing are part of App. I've been with faceless for the past 4 rounds and i've never seen a single member of Faceless emo after a few nights of incs. And to my record THEFALLEN wasn't made up of the Faceless Core, they were all in Viks. So when you want to go accusing people of shit make sure your accusing the right people.

To me it seems like you have a problem with THEFALLEN so get your shitty ass off this thread and make your own thread and start raging about them, but this thread is about Faceless and how we are coming back with a few new recruits. We are going to do what Faceless does and Nelito, you just need to finish a round with the planet you started with and emo more than twice.
Unread 30 Dec 2013, 20:57   #10
nelito

tia one i never emo ,

and i think this is known , i am always among the top roiders and top roided

so that can give you a clue , and yes i remember when u started faceless you gave nd the win if im not mistaken they farmed you last week or so , and i still reckon the mass vac moded planets u had that round if im not mistaken was nd vs vikings for top spot
Unread 30 Dec 2013, 21:11   #11
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Except Nelito We were FACELESS that round and not part of Viks. And you are correct it was Viks vs ND but we are neither of those allys. Yes we did get farmed because we had huge roids and huge value. But I do not remember mass Vac modes because it was the last 3 days of the round when nd started targeting us so how could we vac mode.....
Unread 30 Dec 2013, 23:46   #12
coolkat

If my memory serves me.... we didnt have any of our planets go into vacation mode.... and we were 17 members playing against 150+ incs... I promise if appocco had given each of our members 10 fleets, we would have covered those incs...

Coolkat-
Unread 30 Dec 2013, 23:47   #13
coolkat

And btw it wasnt just new dawn hitting us, he brought his whole block along
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 10:08   #14
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I can tell that this is going to be an interesting round.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 19:10   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I actualy think Nelito is correct when he says this whole allie allready got an bad wibe about due to where the memberbase and HC team comes from.
I cannot see this tag going on for several rounds if they cant get off to a good start.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 22:12   #16
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

The Faceless BG functioned sufficiently within Vikings, whether they can operate as an entity, r55 will show. But I wish them the best of luck.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2014, 02:45   #17
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I actualy think Nelito is correct when he says this whole allie allready got an bad wibe about due to where the memberbase and HC team comes from.
I cannot see this tag going on for several rounds if they cant get off to a good start.
Our HC team comes from Canada. We know hockey not pa. Don't play with us. Cause we suck and Butcher is better at everything but, hockey.

Our members have real lifes and in those life people respect them. They have nothing to prove with on-line gaming. So they will not spend hours and hours sitting around waiting for someone to flame.

We good at RL things, BAD at PA. We never win anything
Unread 1 Jan 2014, 04:59   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

is santa hcing?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2014, 17:33   #19
coolkat

Santa .... we win stanley cups!!!!!
Unread 3 Jan 2014, 21:18   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Your main competition will be the new alliance Faceoff that is being started. Good luck.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2014, 11:52   #21
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Come on guys this isnt the place to flame, its the recruitment thread

good luck Faceless, i hope u make it this time
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2014, 13:03   #22
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

yeah dont feed newdawn the win this time
Unread 11 Jan 2014, 16:14   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
yeah dont feed newdawn the win this time
They are more likely to be working to kingmake ult

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2014, 00:00   #24
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
tia one i never emo
LOL

GL Faceless people!
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote