User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 Dec 2008, 09:53   #1
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
Smile What alliance wins best rep award?

Hey!

Someone probably made a similar thread somewhere at some point, but I'm too lazy to look for it...

Anyways, my questions is as follows:

In all the rounds of pa, which alliance (playing for more than 5 rounds) has in your opinion deserved a potential "Best Reputation Award", and why? Please list one or more reasons why you think that particular alliance deserves it .

I'll go first then shall I? Since I have been HR for most of my pa history I will refrain from mentioning them, but in my humble opinion F-crew gets my vote. They have always been focused on playing the game for fun, not always about score, and at times used their skills in the recruitment of new players to the game. In addition their command team has always appeared to be friendly people (I have never been in F-Crew btw).

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 10:22   #2
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: What alliance wins best rep award?

I think that might have been what makes a good alliance HC thread your thinking about Exode, and its probably as hard to nail down as the question you have asked!

Off the top of my head i think its probably F-crew like you for their fortitude and ethos on training.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 12:50   #3
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

hirr! no one can beat their rep!
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 13:07   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I thought you were asking the PA Team who had the best alliance representative
I think there's no competition
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 16:01   #5
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

To misty:

First of all i said command team because those are the people i've had the most contact with over the years. Secondly, the question is straightforward enough for people to answer on top of their heads and does not imply what HC you like best... I leave that to other people to bring up.

To Appoco:

Why would anyone ask that question :P? We all know its you mate!

Exode
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 16:17   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's Ascendancy. End thread.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 16:18   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm not an alliance rep? :/
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 16:37   #8
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
I think there's no competition
Ascendancy. I agree.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 17:02   #9
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hirr.

I liked them.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 17:40   #10
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Agreed - hirr.
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 23:01   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

hirr owned and they still do.
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 00:30   #12
Greendog
Royal Cheese Inspector

Greendog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode View Post

I'll go first then shall I? Since I have been HR for most of my pa history I will refrain from mentioning them, but in my humble opinion F-crew gets my vote. They have always been focused on playing the game for fun, not always about score, and at times used their skills in the recruitment of new players to the game. In addition their command team has always appeared to be friendly people (I have never been in F-Crew btw).

Thanks Exode,

We have aimed to be a friendly and welcoming alliance, and we will be continuing next round. I know that Round 29 was an extremely poor round for F-Crew, especially in regards to helping the newer members of this game. In Round 30, our new HC team hope and aim to revitalise the Crew and to bring the fun back to IRC

Personally for the craic, I would have to say that Orbit's public channel is full of funny and entertaining people.

Merry Christmas!
Rd 31: Pilot Officer of The Duxford Wing 1:7:10 [F-Crew]
Rd 32: Question of Time 9:9:8 [Violent Realm]
Rd 33: Daydreams of Being a Cylon 8:3:7 [F-Crew]
Rd 34: 25ft Tall Dog of Calvins imagination 4:9:11 [F-Crew]
Rd 35: Teh return of of Teh Dog 8:6:7 [F-Crew]
Greendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2008, 18:16   #13
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode View Post

Wakey's a twat.

Barrow and damo8 were always superb representatives for ND when I dealt with them.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2008, 19:26   #14
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

ToT
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2008, 19:59   #15
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

HR for publicly declaring war and winning

gj mistwraith!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2008, 20:10   #16
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I started playing a good 5 rounds after Fury disbanded but they have the best reputation; simply because everyone still talks about them and how awesome/dominant they were. Same with Legion; although Fury seems to have a better reputation.

Worst reputation would be Fang/Phraktos
Unread 25 Dec 2008, 21:55   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
I started playing a good 5 rounds after Fury disbanded but they have the best reputation; simply because everyone still talks about them and how awesome/dominant they were. Same with Legion; although Fury seems to have a better reputation.

the legion less then fury thing is only because legion ****ed off as a whole to SWG, while Fury made a comeback as 1up and later on other incarnations.
Unread 25 Dec 2008, 22:16   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I reckon ND deserve a mention.
Unread 27 Dec 2008, 11:17   #19
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

I wanted to name Orbit... but that would be a bit like putting a feather up my own arse or preaching for my own parish

Hence, I vote Rock. Good players, good fun! (<3 HK)
Or ASS... they are a bunch of fun people as well... (HI CSILLAG)
But I also need to mention ND... honourable people. They keep promises etc.

Hmm, well, I can't choose!
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2008, 15:54   #20
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
the legion less then fury thing is only because legion ****ed off as a whole to SWG, while Fury made a comeback as 1up and later on other incarnations.

Well to be honest Legion only left the game due to they thought PA was dead (when spinner was giving it up) And said they would leave PA to give all other alliances a chance to have 1 last fun round. Which of course we know didnt happen as Jolt bought PA.

Anyway i still think Legion was the most remmembered alliance for quality, fear and Respect. But id also like to give the origonal Rock a mention (meaning the rock with TGO as leader) As they once had the best defence PA had ever witnessed (Even Sid once admitted that)

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2008, 15:58   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Legion had some great players but people feared fury a lot more than they feared legion, who were a bit of a joke by the end if we're being honest here.
Unread 28 Dec 2008, 08:59   #22
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Phraktos is sort of what you could call an early version of eXi, that ally did pretty well later no?
(I've been in both the mentioned alliances, I'm a terrible player.)

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2008, 13:43   #23
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Phraktos is sort of what you could call an early version of eXi
But eXi never committed collective suicide as an alliance when they got incoming. Phraktos did.
Unread 30 Dec 2008, 16:11   #24
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

I would say 1up, since they were lot spoken outside the game aswell.
Unread 30 Dec 2008, 16:26   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Phraktos is sort of what you could call an early version of eXi, that ally did pretty well later no?
(I've been in both the mentioned alliances, I'm a terrible player.)
I didn't play when Phraktos did, but their reputation as a joke preceeds them. And Fang... well :crymeariver:
Unread 30 Dec 2008, 17:07   #26
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Phraktos became the biggest joke ever created the day they took in BBW.
Unread 1 Jan 2009, 08:33   #27
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

im quite sure you mix up phraktos with the other ally i cant even remember the name of, i hced both and i was in on founding exi.

i think it was the round after phraktos that we did a horrible try on making a good ally. cant even remember the name, we lasted 300 ticks or so.
the major difference however between phratktos and exi arent that big, our dc team was better and we got rid of some slackers
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2009, 11:46   #28
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Bleh.. totally depends on the criteria for 'best reputation'

Fighting force: 1up
Community: HR
Consistency: ND
Innovation: Asc (always trying to bring new elements to the game)

Not really sure if ive stayed on thread topic here, nevermind!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2009, 21:32   #29
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
im quite sure you mix up phraktos with the other ally i cant even remember the name of, i hced both and i was in on founding exi.

i think it was the round after phraktos that we did a horrible try on making a good ally. cant even remember the name, we lasted 300 ticks or so.
the major difference however between phratktos and exi arent that big, our dc team was better and we got rid of some slackers
People are most likely thinking about the mass vacation/quitting that happend after Krush decided to attack eclipse or fang or whatever we were allied with that meant everyone would get roided since the ally was basicly a bunch of selfish pricks that hardly defended eachother. Spacehamsters (I don't know if they played more than 1 round as ally) were also a major candidate + every alliance lord_niko hc'ed

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2009, 02:22   #30
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

I vote (since I cannot name the alliance I belong to) for The Frying Dutchmen. I had many good experiences with them in the past and some members lost almost all fleets in big defences when they helped ROCK in past battles that were lost during those nasty big blocks in old PA history. Without complaint. They were a great bunch of guys.

Also worth a mention are Hirr, who were excellent guys. And Elysium HCs I had nothing but respect for, when I knew them.
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 17:09   #31
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaucRedFox View Post
Also worth a mention are Hirr, who were excellent guys
I doubt they'd say the same about you, writing their name with capital h
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 11:55   #32
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The only ally I remember from that time period that fits your description would be Absolute (or somethin like that).

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 14:47   #33
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Could have sworn last time there was a thread like this it was decided Titans won and Angels/FAng were among the worst. but i guess this does ask for allies who played more than 5 rounds
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 18:13   #34
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

The Phoenix Empire!

From what I hear, they were the prototype for the modern day ascendancy way/spirit of playing. Except TPE were old, and thus better.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 19:37   #35
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Barrow and damo8 were always superb representatives for ND when I dealt with them.
I never dealt with damo8, but I definitely share your opinion of Barrow. ND has been around for a long time, and gives the impression of a solid community.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 23:33   #36
emp

emp is an unknown quantity at this point

F-Crew, even tho juice has a fetish for north eastern men, the rest are cool
[Round 29] Denial
[Round 30] Ascendancy
emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 03:24   #37
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
The only ally I remember from that time period that fits your description would be Absolute (or somethin like that).
Your forgetting Silver !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 05:22   #38
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

Your mom has the best rep
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 10:26   #39
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

By that i bet you mean the alliance "your mom" either sucked and/or fked everyone ....

Exode
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 12:19   #40
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
Your forgetting Silver !
Wasn't that before pax?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2009, 18:42   #41
Lartius

Lartius is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup Silver was part of the XETA-block in r6. The stupid "A" for Argentum, cause TFD refused to have an Y instead of a T to make it SEXY
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 01:32   #42
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Wasn't that before pax?
yeah i am going back a bit, but for alliances that never really made it off the starting blocks, it really has to be included.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 02:11   #43
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
im quite sure you mix up phraktos with the other ally i cant even remember the name of
If that was an answer to me; I'm not mixing up
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 19:17   #44
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Newdawn.
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 21:00   #45
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Wolfpack

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2009, 15:54   #46
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

When I joined up in round 2, the only buzz word I heard was Concordium (aka WaC, We are Concordium). Pretty much ruling the round.

Round 3 saw more from fury and legion battling each other. But once they both tagged up together (Furgion), things started to go bad for the game as a whole, massive blocks started to form, and pretty much killed off the game at that point.

From that the only 2 names I still see are Rock and, F-Crew (even if the top brass has changed).

Many of todays alliances have pretty much spawned from furgion in some form or another.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2009, 23:04   #47
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

NewDawn have been there since long time back also MrLobster
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 08:42   #48
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

For me its a tie between SL and "The Borg".

Lol.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote