User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Aug 2007, 20:10   #1
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Sexual encounters

Well to be honest, this happened to me when i was 16 and my friends said it could only ever happen to me. So i thought id give it a go and see if anyone else has had an similar discomfort with the opposit sex.

The place: Tenerife, Hotel Bedroom

My friend (who is a near god with the opposit sex) has just randomly walked in with 2 girls on his arm. I had left the club early as my poor ability to talk to the opposit sex was gleaming as always. He then threw one onto my bed and said "Shes yours" naturally i went bright red but she climbed in anyway (classy.) We then start kissing and she starts to suck me off, which was a bonus as id never had a BJ before (Oh, also, im still a virgin at this point). Before long shes as moist as a tubb of vaseline.. she then gets on top..

Here it comes the moment im losing my virginity. I can almost feel me penetrating her when... Jon (my friend) walks in with a camera and shouts "BENS NOT A VIRGIN". i see this GIANT flash, get scared, i jump up.. headbutt the girl and break her nose. blood everywhere. its safe to say i didnt lose my virginity that holiday.

anyone similar? :/
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 20:27   #2
Awake
Asleep.

Awake has a spectacular aura aboutAwake has a spectacular aura aboutAwake has a spectacular aura about
Re: Sexual encounters

That's unlucky, but bloody funny lol

Plastic Brilliance
Awake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 20:28   #3
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Physically abusing women unconsensually during sex turns you on does it?! What kind of SICK SEXUAL DEVIANT are you???
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 20:29   #4
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

also: opposite
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 21:37   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...29&postcount=7
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 21:39   #6
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...75&postcount=1
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 23:40   #7
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dace would pretty much win this contest.*

*I genuinely miss his stories
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 23:53   #8
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I heard there were supposed to be some blood when you popped the cherry.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 17:51   #9
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
you sound like a MIRROR i know ahhaahah

can i ask you a question veil05? ok. when your friend (who you hate) gave you the girl and she started kissing you (so you assumed he'd checked she liked you instead of just picking some girl up and suggest she shag you only to have her reject you and make a statement that he was much better than you) did you have it running through your mind in tandem with the thoughts of what was inevitably going to go wrong that "actually john isn't such a bad guy.... he might take the piss out of me a lot and sometimes it might seem like he uses me as the butt of a joke in order to look big, but at the end of the day he still wants me to be happy and get with a girl", until it turned out he just wanted to document you failing yet again at life?
if so give me a pm and we can meet up for fun and share meds n stuff. cya.
Omg, i hate jon.

asl?
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 05:34   #10
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

this thread gets my

on par with some of muslims antics
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 14:37   #11
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

On reading the headbutting part I managed to spit at my workplace screen through the intense urge to laugh. On the plus side though you can now legitimately use the sentence "The closest I've ever been to girl is when I accidentally headbutted one unconscious in Tenerife." You probably shouldn't hang around people like Jon - horn however comes highly recommended.

Funniest thread in a while.

[edit: I meant Jon, not yourself, you should probably hang around with yourself in retrospect]

Last edited by Hebdomad; 15 Aug 2007 at 15:49.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 07:58   #12
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
I found that idiom quite telling. Do you also own a fleshlight?
Fleshlight
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:07   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's like an inverted dildo.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:11   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

It's naughty though. I had one of those in my group's banner in one of these online space games, and even if I pretended it's a fabled interceptor, I nearly got banned for it. It wasn't even a fleshlight with a ...., it was a fleshlight with a mouth.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:14   #15
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
and even if I pretended it's a fabled interceptor, I nearly got banned for it.
How disturbing.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:15   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Well, to be honest, it does look more like a bad sci-fi movie spacecraft (with a mouth) than a sextoy.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:26   #17
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
It's like an inverted dildo.
Wow, never heard of one. Im not really into kinky sex games. especially ones that involve me put something battery operated on my penis
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:28   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
something battery operated on my penis
Garbage disposers (or whatever you call those things Americans use to grind their trash) operate on wire electricity, right?
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 13:16   #19
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Fleshlight

Gooooooooooooooooooooogle.

try it
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 13:34   #20
Tomkat

It does disturb me, the amount furball knows about odd/fetish sexual activities
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 13:53   #21
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Gooooooooooooooooooooogle.

try it
Good thing i didnt, fs. Im at work.

I can just imagen my bosses face when he does a track to see what ive been searching for..

"Fleshlight.. hmm i wont what this is."
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 14:07   #22
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
A flashlight with an anus/vagina/mouth. The other day, the guys at the office were wondering what the word for that rear-end-spreading sex-sort-of-sick thing was. I can only imagine the look on some geek's face as he checks the history and sees google searches for miscellanelous anal related activity.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 14:12   #23
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It does disturb me, the amount furball knows about odd/fetish sexual activities
Although I did know what one is, is it seriously that hard to google/wiki things you don't know?
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 16:23   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Good thing i didnt, fs. Im at work.

I can just imagen my bosses face when he does a track to see what ive been searching for..

Your boss checks your search history?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 17:55   #25
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Your boss checks your search history?
I.T check our entire Internet browsing history. Where is the trust

Unread 21 Aug 2007, 21:39   #26
Mzyxptlk
mz.

That's terrible if it's true.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 22:40   #27
Veil05
NE

Quote:
That's terrible if it's true.
Long story with an ex-employee.
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 01:46   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

haha isnt that the truth, also they removed the cookie erasor also im pretty much going to rip you about this now everytime i see you
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 02:06   #29
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Long story with an ex-employee.
Long stories is what GD is about, innit? Shoot!
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 09:33   #30
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

i have a story for you....

was having sex missionary style with an ex and she was wrapping her legs around me very very tightly - it was starting to hurt as she was digging into my sides (which was also hurting my stomach) but it was a pleasure-pain thing so i... 'kept going'...

she has hypermobile syndrome (her joints 'pop-out' and crack loudly very often) and i heard this huge crack as her hip popped out or something, she put more pressure on my stomach and i threw up all over the floor (she's lucky i had time to turn my head). then we had to get to A&E and make sure she hadn't broken anything.

recap... sex - wrap - ache - pop - chuck - hospital

wasn't that much fun :-P

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 11:03   #31
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

That really doesn't compare to Tucker Max, now theres a man who knows how to botch up a sex attempt.
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 17:04   #32
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

tucker max also knows how to make shit up
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 00:15   #33
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Says you.

None of us can say whether it happened or not, because none of us were there. Just like I can't say none of these stories people have posted here never happened.
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 00:41   #34
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Literally!

Cue laughter.
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 07:34   #35
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Tucker Max
I have some dire memories. It was a hell of a laugh, real or not. There's two I remember, one where he used too much lube on a rear end attempt which ended up with a lot of poo involved, then another one when he was at some hotel pooping all over the place, oh, yeah, and a third one, when he made skit marks on a white sofa while getting blown.

Is it that all his stories are somehow related to poo or do I just have an issue?
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 19:24   #36
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
Says you.

None of us can say whether it happened or not, because none of us were there. Just like I can't say none of these stories people have posted here never happened.
apart from kila's acne story!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2007, 14:34   #37
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Most of that stuff is so insane it has to be real. If it is made up the man is a genius.. either way win/win.
Unread 26 Aug 2007, 22:25   #38
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

My first time I was unable to ejaculate. After 45 minutes the girl said she was sore and wanted to quit and then went to sleep.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2007, 23:00   #39
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Hah, she should've been happy you kept it up for so long.