User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:04   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD is elected to Government

Ok well I know this is a bit roleplaying etc but its more fun here. I was thinking if GD was a political party and for some bizare reason we got elected into government, who from GD would take what posts? Im going to list the positions of cabinet. Either fill them all in or just a few. Anyway a little bit of light hearted and ego boosting fun.

:EDIT: Removed a job lot just have a bit of fun

Prime Minister

Deputy Prime Minister

Chancellor of the Exchequer

Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

Secretary of State for Transport

Secretary of State for Defence

Secretary of State for Health

Secretary of State for Home Affairs

Secretary of State for Education and Skills

Minister without Portfolio

Chief Whip

Last edited by pig; 15 Dec 2005 at 23:10.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:06   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD is elected to Government

Which job involves least work with the most possibilities for abuse?

I'll have that one.

Oooh, how about "Minister without portfolio". That sounds like a piece of piss.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:08   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Guess Tomkat takes the seat in Secretary of State for Education and Skills

What's Chief Whip?
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:08   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chief Whip is the person in charge of making sure people vote accordingly
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:11   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone going for Chief Whip can expect 300 gags in relation to their sexual preferences.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:11   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Chief Whip is the person in charge of making sure people vote accordingly
Not the kind of whipper I'd like to be then.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:14   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ill take "Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs" as im clearly on a permanent jolly on an offshore island rolling with money which I can influence to bring extra trade to the UK*

*despite the fact it has almost no industry to bring to the UK.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:16   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Myself for either Prime Minister, Chancellor of the Exchequer (finance minister, right? or Minister of Defence.

I would rock as any of em really

Johnny as Foreign Minster! His slick tounge and drinking skills for the win!
T&F as Chief Whip simply becouse he have/is worked for little Satan (aka Blair) and therefor should have learned the tricks by now
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:19   #9
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Ok well I know this is a bit roleplaying etc but its more fun here. I was thinking if GD was a political party and for some bizare reason we got elected into government, who from GD would take what posts? Im going to list the positions of cabinet. Either fill them all in or just a few. Anyway a little bit of light hearted and ego boosting fun.

:EDIT: Removed a job lot just have a bit of fun

Prime Minister JOHNNYBGOOD

Deputy Prime Minister DEAD MEAT

Chancellor of the Exchequer MARILYN MANSON (just to see what he would do if he had any money)

Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs TEXAN (no explanation necessary)

Secretary of State for Transport SKIDDY (a scooter in every garage)

Secretary of State for Defence DACE (though I admit I thought it was Defiance when I first looked)

Secretary of State for Health DEEPFLOW (knows pharmacuticals)

Chief Whip T & F (but only when in full maid attire)

Secretary of State for Home Affairs WHOEVER IT WAS THAT WAS THINKING OF BUILDING THE SHED IN HIS BACKYARD

Secretary of State for Education and Skills YAHWE (all memos would begin "Yahwe Explains.........whatever")

Last edited by dda; 15 Dec 2005 at 23:20. Reason: quote in wrong place
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:20   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I want the Lord Chancellorship, obviously.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:38   #11
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

I want deputy Prime minister despite the fact its now considered a gay persons job thanks to Little Britain.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:40   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I'll be leading the guerilla movement
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:51   #13
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

SilverSmoke for Minister of Gorillas (hairless variety)
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:23   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would obviously get Education and SKILLZ!!!111
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:08   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
I want deputy Prime minister despite the fact its now considered a gay persons job thanks to Little Britain.
have i been misunderstanding that sketch, missed a whole series of sketches or are you just wrong?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:18   #16
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Clearly 1-X needs a position
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:21   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Irish as PM ???

are you made. hed change our flag to this and kill every 'dirty prod' on a great catholic crusade.

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:23   #18
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Irish as PM ???

are you made. hed change our flag to this and kill every 'dirty prod' on a great catholic crusade.

flag doesn't work for me
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:26   #19
pig
1up on you

worked for me, its just an irish flag i was dissapointed ;/
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:28   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i hereby volunteer as Secretary of State for transport and deportation.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:31   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

everyone feels this way when they see an irish flag
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:32   #22
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Maybe it's all these usenet posts I'm downloading
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:33   #23
pig
1up on you

Quote:
everyone feels this way when they see an irish flag
I have a question for you, the rapper you know from stratford upon avon, I believe I know him and he goes to University of Kent. I was speaking to him yesterday actually...
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:34   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

If he does Law and his rap name is 'El Halfcast' (real name Tariq) then say Hi and tell him to give me a ring. Ive lost his number.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:36   #25
pig
1up on you

Quote:
If he does Law and his rap name is 'El Halfcast' (real name Tariq) then say Hi and tell him to give me a ring. Ive lost his number.
I probably wont see him until next term. Everyone calls him El and he did win the rap contest, but I will mention it when I see him, btw where did we meet? Do we have to say an internet forum?
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:39   #26
JammyJim
Godfather

He used to play Planetarion too.

If he makes fun of it tell him you will tell everyone and spready his dirty secret to the world. hohoho

also say 'bean to the extreme' just to make sure this is the same guy. If it is he will understand
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:40   #27
pig
1up on you

haha ok
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:54   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

WHERE IS THE MINISTRY OF CIRCUS FOLK, I ASK YOU
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:56   #29
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

ideally i would be in charge of awarding contracts to bidders.

based on their 'merit'
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 02:14   #30
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I would obviously get Education and SKILLZ!!!111
No. I think not. Although perhaps a new post of Secretary of Hats?
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 02:21   #31
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
WHERE IS THE MINISTRY OF CIRCUS FOLK, I ASK YOU
You mean the Ministry of Love for Small Boys?

aka the most contested department of GD.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 02:35   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JBG is too busy rampaging across the asiatic plains to be worrying about primeminister.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 04:30   #33
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be a backbencher because everybody hates me but they can't do anything about it
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 05:22   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be Minister of the Internet
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 05:42   #35
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I'll be Minister of the Internet
would you ban IE and make everyone use opera?

would you censor certain sites, what would you do, tell us your policies ;p
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 11:11   #36
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
have i been misunderstanding that sketch, missed a whole series of sketches or are you just wrong?
I reserve the right to be wrong.

Please somebody tell me Sebastian is:
1. Deputy Prime minister
2. Gay

and that was my sig.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 11:23   #37
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's fairly unlikely that Sebastian isn't gay.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 11:25   #38
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

1. Deputy Prime minister
2. Gay
I have no idea where you got 1 from.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 11:32   #39
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

qazok for home secretary (they're the one who's busy eroding basic freedoms under the cover of anti terrorism, right?)
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 12:32   #40
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I have no idea where you got 1 from.
Assumption

and that was my sig.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 13:03   #41
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

1. Deputy Prime minister
2. Gay
ok. You've completely misunderstood the sketch then.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 13:09   #42
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
ok. You've completely misunderstood the sketch then.
No he hasn't :/

It's just he's an advisor, not Deputy Prime Minister. His job title doesn't really have anything to do with the sketch though.

The whole joke is that he's the prime minister's advisor, but is in love with him "secretly".

What did you think the joke was?
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 13:09   #43
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
No. I think not. Although perhaps a new post of Secretary of Hats?
I'LL BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 13:31   #44
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
No he hasn't :/

It's just he's an advisor, not Deputy Prime Minister. His job title doesn't really have anything to do with the sketch though.

The whole joke is that he's the prime minister's advisor, but is in love with him "secretly".

What did you think the joke was?
okok, i meant half misunderstood the sketch...

Unread 16 Dec 2005, 13:52   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I volunteer for the Vice Department, failing that, the Genocide Department
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 14:13   #46
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Cabinet (Formed by the Rt Hon JonnyBGood)

Prime Minister, First Lord of the Treasury and Minister for the Civil Service - JonnyBGood

Deputy Prime Minister and First Secretary of State - Kurashima

Chancellor of the Exchequer - Stew

Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs - Dace

Secretary of State for the Home Department - Marilyn Manson (a new system of punishments would come into force)

Secretary of State for Transport - NEWSBOT3

Secretary of State for Health - Dante Hicks

Secretary of State for Education and Skills - Tomkat

Secretary of State for Scotland - Phang

Secretary of State for Northern Ireland - IncubusGod

Secretary of State for Wales - midge5

Secretary of State for Defence - skiddy

Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs - Deepflow

Secretary of State for Trade and Industry - G.K.Zhukov (a communist in the most capitalist job, what can go wrong?)

Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport - T&F (film-maker extraordinairre)

Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasury (Chief Whip) - JammyJim

Leader of the House of Commons, and Lord Privy Seal - 1-X

Secretary of State for Constitutional Affairs and Lord Chancellor - Lord 'Proteus' Denning

Secretary of State for International Development - dda

Secretary of State for Work and Pensions - Dead_Meat (because he's collecting his lolz)

Attorney General - Yahwe

Too much time on my hands? Just because I handed in my essay earlier? Nah....
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 15:35   #47
Proteus
Lord Denning

TheShadowMan needs to be MM's deputy as Minister for Police, in charge of implementing GD's new "knackers whackers at dawn" crackdown on crime.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 16:00   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure I could do the Housing Minister's job (although it's all subsumed by the ODPM anyway).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 21:16   #49
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

What about me?

I've got anger management issues apparently.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 21:47   #50
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

I think I'd make a better Secretary of State for Education and Skills, because I'm actually interested in educating people.

Failing that, I suspect I'd be heading up the opposition.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote