User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:43   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Six Degrees of Dead Meat

Its a while since we had a forum wide bit of a laugh, so whilst browsing a few less than legal individuals profiles today at work (all part of the job, seriously) , i came across a customer called Khashoggi. And it got me thinking of the ultra dodgy arms dealing saudi billionaire. And an amusing sidenote said that , in theory, every single political person in the world could be linked to him within 6 moves (A la 6 degree of Kevin Bacon). Hence , theres now two threads here , one for those who know more around the political scenes of the world, and one for those who dont take life that seriously. Of course, once this lot are out the way, you guys are free to suggest individuals you think cant POSSIBLY be linked to the individual within 6 moves, and hopefully this will allow the thread to continue Ad Infinitum.

So ladies and gentlement. I give you a series of individuals, and i challenge you to link them to Richard "Dead Meat" Tier within 6 moves.

The Right Honorable Anthony Blair, Prime Minister of Britain
President George W Bush, of the United States of America
Real Madrid & England footballer David Beckham
The Founder of Microsoft and modern day philanthropist Bill Gates
The President of Zimbabwe (Jakiri, Please for the love of god dont make that joke) Mr Robert Mugabe
The Right Honorable , and still refusing to budge on the peace process , Reverend Iain Paisley

Begin!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:48   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Six Degrees of Dead Meat

Some facts about DM which can tenuously link you to the man himself (although youre free to make things up, but if DM says youre lying, his word goes).

DM is over the age of 30 (see, I can be polite about your age DM)
DM has a son. Who he constantly tells us is wonderful.
DM is Married/Engaged (I forget , its the onset of Alzheimers)
DM lives in Florida
DM has worked in a whole series of cities around the world where he tends to cause an awful lot of trouble in a short space of time.
DM has never, ever, failed to bring a crate of beer to an I-Series event.
DM drinks the majority of the beer at I-Series events. And any other events.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 21:33   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

DM is over 30. So are most of those other people.
DM has a son. So does David Beckham.

This is pretty easy stuff
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 21:34   #4
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

Does DM still drive that prelude?
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 21:35   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster

Youre supposed to do it in 6 moves. I know it can be done in "Or less" , but the challenge to do six exactly.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 05:11   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The child's a she, not a he, for the sake of ****.
The wife is the wife, not a fiancee, for Christ's love.
You're right about the beer.
You're right about me drinking it.

Anyway, now that's out of the way and I have time to think of it:

I went to New York last year, in April.
While I was there, I had sex with my wife.
Our daughter was born in January.
She was not named 'Roosevelt Hotel'
The wife is a Man Utd supporter.
David Beckham is a ****wit.

Does this count?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 12:35   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This so sucks.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 12:50   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

kura thread
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:05   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tony Blair => T&F => Dead_Meat

The End.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:16   #10
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster

6 steps aside (though personally I think less than six is ok), I always thought the rule is they must link directly. Not some pansy oh they have something generic that I also have.

Eg, more like blair looking to refill the royal coffers hawks his watch to a local second-hand store, Mr John Doe sees the watch and buys it, decides to take a holiday to America. While in America he drops his watch in the gutter some where and loses it. DM comes along and lays claim to the watch etc

So basically the end link has to have had direct association or contact with the person.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:45   #11
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

dead meat thinks i am annoying
my best friend went to school with a girl called madeline (not me)
madeline has written speeches for gordon brown
gordon brown works with tony blair

does 4 rather than 6 count?
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 14:12   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This forum wide bit of a laugh turned swiftly into a forum wide bit of shit
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 18:22   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
This forum wide bit of a laugh turned swiftly into a forum wide bit of shit
Thatll teach me to make an effort. Ill just subscribe to the forum wide phenomenon that is "Wait for someone else to make an effort then just tell them how shit they were and how shit what theyve done is".
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 18:27   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Thatll teach me to make an effort. Ill just subscribe to the forum wide phenomenon that is "Wait for someone else to make an effort then just tell them how shit they were and how shit what theyve done is".
That's the spirit!
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 18:59   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
it wasn't an 'effort'.
It was shit. It was badly thought out, badly written and then spammed with copy and ****ing paste for god's sake.

you have turned into - 'post nothing for ****ing ages, turn up randomly, post really shit threads, cry and complain like a little girl when anyone points that out.'

with 'friends' like you this forum doesn't need enemies
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 23:26   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
it wasn't an 'effort'.
It was shit. It was badly thought out, badly written and then spammed with copy and ****ing paste for god's sake.

you have turned into - 'post nothing for ****ing ages, turn up randomly, post really shit threads, cry and complain like a little girl when anyone points that out.'

with 'friends' like you this forum doesn't need enemies
This post is shit, and this is about the 300th time youve told a forum user "Youre shit, im better than you".

Its getting boring.

"Yahwe Explains ...... repetition"
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 02:29   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Tony Blair => T&F => Dead_Meat

The End.
Alternatively Tony Blair -> Same school as me -> Dead_Meat

If you want to fill in the moves just nip around the forums a bit.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote