User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jul 2006, 15:40   #1
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Body modification

If you could modify your body in any way, what would you do?

It doesn't have to be a change that is possible with current medical knowledge (or indeed one that will ever be possible), and it's assuming the procedure is risk-free and painless and with immediate healing. So it can be anything from wanting to be taller/thinner, to wolverine style knife implants.

Personally I'd remove all my body hair (aside from head/eyebrows/eyelashes), just to make my life easier, and I'd get a cool brain implant that let me access the internet with the power of my mind, so i could look anything up whenever i wanted...and so i could use IRC/forums etc without having to type. I'd also like to stop the ageing process....not so much so i don't get wrinkles or go grey, but more so I dont have any of the pain/senility/other health problems people tend to get as they age.

e.v.o.l.v.e
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 16:00   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Body modification

I wouldnt mind getting rid of the hairs that have roots way too far up my penis to be normal, or from between my eyebrows that i have to constantly pluck. I have too big lips, a broken nose which i can practically only breathe out of one nostril, i can barely smell, and i get white gunk on my tongue every few days and have to scrape it off. I have problems with my teeth, i have one inny nipple and one outty, a little toe with no feeling in it, arthritic fingers, a left knee that buckles all the time, stiff joints. My left eye is so bad i dont actually use it for anything other than appalling peripheral vision. Double crown in my hair and a cowslick. My adams apple sticks out a bit and i grow messy stubble rather than cool grey stubble. I have dead skin all over my feet and my big toes are gigantic. Weak wrists.

Absolutely nothing.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 16:01   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well...

- I just helped T&F carry a (fairly light) mattress 100 yards down the Walworth Road and I can barely move my arms now. So I'd like to be stronger.

- My front teeth have been broken for about ten years now, and I can't afford to get them fixed properly so I'd like that sorted. In fact replace every single part of my body with some higher quality copy (but still same dimensions, just last forever, be stronger, etc).

- I'd like some sort of memory module, but I wouldn't want it fully integrated into my mind, more that I had to access through some mental gesture. I'd want to be able to record my senses easily, not necessarily to gain any super advantage in life generally but in case I heard a song that I wanted to remember properly, stuff like that. Same with some sort of uplink as Vampy mentions.

- I'm broadly happy with my weight, height, eye colour, etc. Changing any of that would mean it wasn't "me" anymore. I guess it'd be nice if my hair stayed black all the time, I could save myself £2.89 every two-three weeks in hair dye.

- Obviously one can get into pathetic "I want my penis to be *this* big" but ultimately I'm not sure what benefit that would bring anyone, aside from the ability to frighten wildlife by carrying a telegraph pole in your trousers.

All of this is contextual. As I was trying to say in that other thread, if you were in a society where everyone was continually being "upgraded" then you'd probably be obliged to keep up or risk facing severe social problems. If however, I was the only one who had any of this then I think even a small advantage (combined with the confidence that would go with it) would probably make you unstoppable in any field you decided to enter.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 18:12   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Body modification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I just helped T&F carry a (fairly light) mattress 100 yards down the Walworth Road
An amusing mental image for some reason.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 22:31   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Neon underglow for my feet and eyeball tinting so noone could see where i was looking.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 22:39   #6
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

i just wanted to be taller
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 22:55   #7
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

i wish my eyes would emit lasers just like superman that would be nice
and I wish all me bones were made of the hardest and most unbreakable thing available... and my skin would be stronger than kevlar but still smooth and soft for the ladies, my muscles would be 1000X stronger and never got tired, and some kind of bladder adjustment to make me float away (if it gets filled with H or He that i would magically absorb from the atmosphere, or get filled with some other very dense material so that i could weight like 100 tons if i desire, and... uhh.. brain augmentation in general meaning to be more smart, no need of sleep, a infinite memory where i could store AND (sometimes, more importantly) erase things at will...
OFC no aging for me too
Yeah...
i think that would make me happy
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 23:32   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd have an extra pair of arms, because it would be awesomly useful and pretty damn cool. And the whole stronger, better, brain implants that have already been mentioned

Oh and I wouldn't be fat either
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 23:46   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
An amusing mental image for some reason.
Communists carry off revolution(ary matress).
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 02:53   #10
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I'd quite like wings, ala angels, but with black feathers rather than white. Thad'd be cool, and I'd be less of a faggot than archangel.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 02:56   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh i get it

my membranous wings just aren't 'hip' any more ...
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 02:59   #12
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

well, I can't help but think bat-type wings would look and feel reasonably foul.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:00   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
well, I can't help but think bat-type wings would look and feel reasonably foul.
they tickle much less.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:02   #14
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Cool brain inplant would sort me.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:04   #15
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Whenever I'm in a crowded pub I want to be taller.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:07   #16
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
they tickle much less.
True, but you get dramatic imposing-ness with feather wings, you'd look like some kind of serpant with membrane based ones.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:10   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
True, but you get dramatic imposing-ness with feather wings, you'd look like some kind of serpant with membrane based ones.
you are far too judeo-christian focused
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:19   #18
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

Quote:
you are far too judeo-christian focused
Are you sure i'm not following the example of the greeks with nike and some others?
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:22   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Are you sure i'm not following the example of the greeks with nike and some others?
we should get together and make timelines
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:26   #20
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

I'm pretty sure that the iconogrophy of the judeo-christian angel was 'burrowed' from the greeks and some others, because i'm fairly confident that whilst the bible has got flying angels in it, there was no mention of wings (not sure about in hebrew, but the king james almost certainly doesn't).
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:31   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that the iconogrophy of the judeo-christian angel was 'borrowed' from the greeks and some others, because i'm fairly confident that whilst the bible has got flying angels in it, there was no mention of wings (not sure about in hebrew, but the king james almost certainly doesn't).
that's a curious ascertain. surely when we try to support it (the ascertain) we come into difficulty because birds have existed for much longer than mythologies?

(I'm enjoying thinking with you.)
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:48   #22
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

ah, terribly sorry, I thought you were implying that the image of a winged human of that form was judeo-christian, because obviously birds had wings before the greeks thought to stick them on people.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:56   #23
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

I think I'd like to have the ability to absorb the o2 in water (not neccessarily gills), webbed hands and feet, and the ability to with stand deeper depths.

Plus my right testicle is awfully large, I'd like it to be smaller.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 04:09   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
ah, terribly sorry, I thought you were implying that the image of a winged human of that form was judeo-christian, because obviously birds had wings before the greeks thought to stick them on people.
I was implying that your dislike of membrane wings was judeo-christian
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 04:10   #25
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

There is a very good biological reason why one testicle is larger/below the other.....can you think why?

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 04:14   #26
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

Quote:
I was implying that your dislike of membrane wings was judeo-christian
or alternatively due to growing up in an area with bats every once and a while, so i've seen what they look like, and i'd rather marry a northerner than have those attached to me .
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 04:26   #27
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
There is a very good biological reason why one testicle is larger/below the other.....can you think why?
So they can fit between your legs? My right nut is large enough that it does not fit between my legs.

Think, tennis ball.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 04:28   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
So they can fit between your legs? My right nut is large enough that it does not fit between my legs.

Think, tennis ball.
i'm thinking cancer

go get it checked out because tomkat has all our sympathy atm
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 04:40   #29
pyirt
nomen est omen

Quote:
i'm thinking cancer

go get it checked out because tomkat has all our sympathy atm
No. I`ve always had one bigger than the other; `tis nornal: so the girlies tell me

Me=Hans_Blix
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 04:41   #30
coffee-
Beoyotch

My girlfriend thought something similiar, but it has always been this size...and has never gotten larger.

I'll have to wait until I have a doctor before I can get a physical.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 04:48   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
No. I`ve always had one bigger than the other; `tis nornal: so the girlies tell me
well i'm sure that they know best.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 12:09   #32
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Think, tennis ball.
Yeah, thats way too big dude. Get that seen to, tennis ball size is ridiculous

Unread 2 Jul 2006, 15:11   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd quite like my body to be modified so that doctors could tell me there's a 0% chance of cancer returning. That'd be pretty sweet.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 16:59   #34
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Think, tennis ball.
you've never lived near Brighton have you?
a friend of my ex had one enormous testicle too and he was from down there.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 17:11   #35
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe they're related! I hear gigantic balls do run in families!
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 18:47   #36
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Modify my body so I can shapeshift into anything humanoid and so look as handsome or ugly as I like and change my body mass, muscular structure, colour of everything at will as it could be very useful. Male version of mystique ftw.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 20:31   #37
Cutthroat
Skydivin' Rodent Pony

Cutthroat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Male version of mystique ftw.
Why limit to male? Could be interesting to experience the other side.
Oh, and the whole Wolverine-rework, that'd be nice for effects. And then some more .. ah feck, having played Shadowrun gives too many options.

hirr HC #7
Cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 21:02   #38
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

im so stunningly great looking that I wouldnt want to change anything.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 21:11   #39
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

id like to be a centaur, because that would be
id also have an enormous cock, which would be
i couldn't reach it to wank, that wouldn't be

nevertheless centaurs
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 23:35   #40
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

comedy option: boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Modify my body so I can shapeshift into anything humanoid and so look as handsome or ugly as I like and change my body mass, muscular structure, colour of everything at will as it could be very useful. Male version of mystique ftw.
Yeah, that'd do for me.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 23:37   #41
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i would have a bit more pigment in my skin so i could stop being afraid for the sun.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 00:11   #42
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I do not understand people that want to be taller. I'm quite tall, and it does not have many benefits.

I got a really ugly scar in the palm of my hand that I would remove. It looks like something is trapped under the skin, and it feels pretty weird. I also got some damage to my backhead that I would remove. (scars that hurts when its cold, and makes me sick if it touches anything. Ankward to sleep) I would also shorten myself by 5 or 10 cm, not really sure.
And also be able to shoot flames from my hands and lasers from my eyes, and give me enough strength to completely destroy for instance a prison just by brute force. I would become a anarchist superhero, fighting fascism, destorying property, stealing goods and giving it to the poor etc. It would be great, I promise you!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 07:40   #43
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i would have a bit more pigment in my skin so i could stop being afraid for the sun.
yeah you're pretty scary
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 09:29   #44
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i wish i could get a motivation implant...

at the moment I just can't be arsed to do anything.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 11:26   #45
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
yeah you're pretty scary
atleast i don't date girls with moustaches.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 11:34   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd like a very-long-range railgun attached to my shoulder aimed at koen 24/7.
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 05:22   #47
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampy
I'd also like to stop the ageing process....not so much so i don't get wrinkles or go grey, but more so I dont have any of the pain/senility/other health problems people tend to get as they age.
First of all, such remarks are extremely offensive to us who are choronologicly challanged.

It is such a stero type to suggest that ........???

How did those shoes work out?
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 12:48   #48
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
im so stunningly great looking that I wouldnt want to change anything.
Its because your genes are so pure, am i right?

Unread 5 Jul 2006, 03:40   #49
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Have replacement teeth for my front four which were kicked out of my face in a mugging.

Also a quick draw flick knife emebedded in my right hand palm.

And added nano-bots which will constantly repair any damaged tissue in my body. Oh yes!
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 10:25   #50
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Modifying your body is wrong and certainly against God´s will. Apart from that it is ´goth´ and therefore dispicable. Like most goths, actually.