User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jul 2006, 11:14   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Where can i find my GCSE Grades

I dont particularly want to sift through thousands of pages of crap to find about 4 pieces of paper but im currently looking at that prospect.

Is there an easy way to obtain what grades I got at GCSE?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 11:20   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Where can i find my GCSE Grades

Phone up your school?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 11:34   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Where can i find my GCSE Grades

You should keep all your important documents - birth certificate, national insurance card - in a single folder you wanker.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 11:38   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I tried teh school

And UCAS

And LEA

Seemingly i have to phone the exam boards and get copies from them.

What a pain in the ass.

If only i had done what manson said

Although i did its just i cant remember where i put them and where in amongst the paperwork i put them they are. A double whammy so to speak.

Let the hunt commence!
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 11:45   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You should keep all your important documents - birth certificate, national insurance card - in a single folder you wanker.
I'm not sure I'd put GCSE certificates in the category of "important documents". I threw mine away years ago but then again I'm capable of remembering a few grades. Perhaps if I had got as many hundreds of GCSEs that JJ got I'd have more problems.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 11:52   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I threw mine away years ago but then again I'm capable of remembering a few grades.
JJ is not capable of remembering where his penis is located on his body.

Also, that's a pretty ****ing stupid thing to do tbh because some jobs/courses demand that they photocopy your maths and english certificates pre-interview.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 10 Jul 2006 at 11:59.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:04   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Also, that's a pretty ****ing stupid thing to do tbh because some jobs/courses demand that they photocopy your maths and english certificates pre-interview.
Well, I finished my GCSE's ten years ago and I've never had a request even vaguely like that. And I've had already had 4 or 5 jobs, done a degree and been accepted on two MSc courses so I suspect if I was going to run into that sort of issue it'd have happened by now. I destroyed my A-Level certificates the day after I got them from what I remember. Anywhere which doesn't accept a transcript is probably a place of utter faggotry to be avoided at all costs.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:09   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
My failure to find my GCSE ceritificates was instrumental in my decision that I never wanted to be a teacher.
From the point of view of the emotional and physical well-being of the children, that's probably for the best.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:17   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You could have formed them into an army and marched on westminster demanding the wishes of the people be more accurately represented.

Instead you went to work for the state.

It's like "yeah well I was a communist charity worker but then I just sort of slipped and fell into this pile of money and beautiful women and I just haven't been able to find my way back out since".
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:19   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You'd have to speak to the individual exam boards. Which is kind of funny, as if you can't remember what grades you got it's unlikely you're going to remember which exam boards you did them with.

This also is quite amusing as it shows how difficult it is to find proof of grades, if the person in question can't even get it. It'd be very easy to make up a bunch of grades as an employer would likely have to go through even more hassle than you to get them.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:22   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
What do children have to do with teaching?
You teach 'em how to ****.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:33   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I thought you had a Malaysian wife?
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:44   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't understand what you could need your GCSE certificates for, I've never even been asked for my A-Level certs. I have them in my 'big blue folder of doom' though, with a (re-scribed, way to lose it when you're drunk) birth certificate and my tax stuff (and payslips yadda yadda).

God I hope the flat doens't burn down cos losing that folder would be, you know. A pain in the ass.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 14:55   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

I have Alevel certificates and all my university marks for all 3 years and all the modules i did. I have the GCSE stuff somewhere here its just being a lazy **** i thought id try and find a shortcut way of someone else faxing them to me. However seeing as noone is capable im going to have to sift through about 6 or 7 draws full of paperwork and find the buggers.

Unread 10 Jul 2006, 15:05   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
I have the GCSE stuff somewhere here its just being a lazy **** i thought id try and find a shortcut way of someone else faxing them to me.
More than likely if you need them then a faxed copy won't be sufficient - most employers or people who would want to see them will need an original.

So you better get sifting!
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 16:14   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Wha?
Weren't you going out with an Asian Trotskyite or something, ages ago? I swear I remember you or Darian mentioning it.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 16:16   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Weren't you going out with an Asian Trotskyite or something, ages ago? I swear I remember you or Darian mentioning it.
It was all go swimmingly until she turned up on the internet stalking T&F.

I say swimmingly I believe they were broken up at this stage.

Presumably due to the fact she came across as mildly psychotic.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 16:19   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You're talking about Zhukov, aren't you, Jonny?
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 16:24   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

lancer and charjerk. They're not actually two separate people. I think I either banned the first account, charjerk, or it was getting an enormous amount of abuse.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 18:01   #20
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Youi just need the grades, not the proof you got them?

Surely you have them listed in some form of CV somewhere on your computer.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 18:15   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

This is the problem. Yes i do but too many CV's have "13 GCSE A*-C"

or somesuch.

In actuality i need things like English - A
Maths - A

etc

i can remember some. I know for instance i got a C in French and a C in Religious Education

And all other grades were A's and B's. Im fairly certain i got A's in the core subjects and economics whilst sciency stuff was B but i need to know 'fo sho' which subject got which grade.

Although judging by the difficulty im having in getting it from any kind of education authority etc I could just make it all up and go "Yup got Straight A*'s. " and i doubt anyone would be able to prove otherwise.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 18:30   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Came across T&F's face as mildly psychotic because she was a man and was fooled by the french maid's outfit am i rite.

Well that was a marvellous deductive leap if I may say so myself.