User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 11 May 2017, 05:55   #51
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: R72 shipstats

What is the point of the cutlass? Cath and Xan both prefire with 150 and 90% eff. Why not just make it steal so that when you do get defended vs you have a chance to gain out of it. I know beetle prefires both and if an ally decides to go CO based they will got 2:1 Cath:Zik.
Unread 11 May 2017, 05:58   #52
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
So, question. I've never done stats, so I might be way off, but would it be possible to make a stat set like:

Ter: Heavy armor, expensive, fr/de/cr/bs only, no small ships
Cath: Light to Heavy, all ships have T3=all but with a low effective rate,
Xan: All light, cheap, fast. Fi/co/fr/de only, low armor to go with cheap price
Zik: steal only, heavy expensive ships like ter, t3=all like cath, but again low effective rate.
Etd: skips the round.

I like this idea (of course I would, right?) But have no idea how you all make stats, but maybe this general guideline is a good start, if not in time for round 72, perhaps a future round.

P.S. I accept that it may be a stupid idea and don't mind if you tell me to leave stats ideas to others
I'll make this for you. I'm free over the next few weeks.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2017, 15:28   #53
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

BS being strong is the reason i suggested moving etd bs to cr. Cr as a whole is going to be heavily under represented being only emp and that makes Fr fleets able to spam only one ship which is always advantageous.

Ter Bs having low init plus Etd Bs emp is a little absurd. Especially when the only only thing that fires at it is the dealer, and it has the same init which generally makes things wonky when it comes to emp.

Edit: I didnt see Scarab previously. I dont know what to think now. Cath low init normal ships blow my mind
Unread 11 May 2017, 19:13   #54
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc View Post
BS being strong is the reason i suggested moving etd bs to cr. Cr as a whole is going to be heavily under represented being only emp and that makes Fr fleets able to spam only one ship which is always advantageous.

Ter Bs having low init plus Etd Bs emp is a little absurd. Especially when the only only thing that fires at it is the dealer, and it has the same init which generally makes things wonky when it comes to emp.

Edit: I didnt see Scarab previously. I dont know what to think now. Cath low init normal ships blow my mind
Etd BS used to be 2 cr EMP ships. And 2 full emp fleets teaming up seemed well useless. I talked with paisley and we were thinking of making cr emp stronger than other emp by 10-15% to promote using cr.

About the scarab. I prefered a cr ship to prefire BS. But etd/zik only had stealers which couldn't be changed to kill cause it would mess up the design. Xan had no cr ship and cat was emp. Ter already had 2 prefire ships so couldn't take a 3rd. So in the end i had settle for changing the cat ship to same init as bs and giving it a lower eff. It will stop bs, but it's not a great ship either
Jintao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2017, 21:25   #55
Damakles

Damakles is an unknown quantity at this point

Ter De/Bs... emp-cover -_-
Damakles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2017, 15:40   #56
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light

Congradulations to Paisley for putting together the winning set for R72

Click here to see the stats

They are now unofficially final giving everyone 1 week to review them and post up any "major" problems/bugs that were overlooked

When signups open the stats are officially final and any problems/bugs you find afterwards will remain unfixed.

Last edited by Jintao; 13 May 2017 at 15:59.
Unread 13 May 2017, 15:42   #57
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Ok
Unread 13 May 2017, 15:56   #58
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintao View Post
Congradulations to Pailsey
/nick Paisley

thanks to jintoa for finishing the stats and not doing a kaiba with my set.
Unread 13 May 2017, 19:39   #59
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
/nick Paisley

thanks to jintoa for finishing the stats and not doing a kaiba with my set.
Lol! To be fair I went AWOL and he reckoned they weren't finished, I did over emo a bit, they were like 95% mine still.

Nice set Paisley, my only concern is BS, if I was playing I would 100% be Ter BS
Unread 13 May 2017, 23:33   #60
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Well seeing that Jintao just confirmed EMP is done.
Id jump on that bandwagon Kaiba, while BS seems to be very favourable, Tulas freezes 150% BS, while the roach freezes 200% FR(new PA record?)

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2017, 22:30   #61
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Unhappy Re: R72 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well seeing that Jintao just confirmed EMP is done.
Id jump on that bandwagon Kaiba, while BS seems to be very favourable, Tulas freezes 150% BS, while the roach freezes 200% FR(new PA record?)
Emp isn't a detterant. It's the way to help a deterrent.
Unread 16 May 2017, 07:54   #62
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Way too many same inits for my liking, but I guess this is what we have to live with. CR emp effs are somewhat justified since it's alone (no off the shell teamup [which isn't an issue for anyone wanting to teamup CR with ZIK or even ETD]). After changes this turned out to just another jintao set tbh, rather boring and after initial thoughts of "woo, this might be an offensive set", you look closer and go: "ffs, it's an init to win it round".

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2017, 08:12   #63
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Not to bad stats if init stays same as last round don't agree on an init to win to be honest was expensive to init emo is always strong it's part and parcel of emp not killing let's hope they are actually finished now so the brains behind the tags can sort strats for alliances

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2017, 17:52   #64
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Final changes to paisley's set based on the feedback i received:

Not all ships had the traditional cost setting. Cost stayed the same, just changed the distribution between resources to match traditions
Changed dealer: Init 1 => 2 & EMP receiving eff 150% => 100%
Changed pegagus: -2 Damage
Changed merchant: EMP receiving eff 150% => 125%
Changed Tarantuale EMP damage eff 150% => 165%
Renamed shadow => Tzen Bolt Thrower (Sprally is in love with this ship and wanted it back. Hope you 2 live long lives together)

Stats are now final and no further changes will be made. Happy hunting...

PS any complaints about the stats may now go to my direct supervisor BloodyButcher

Last edited by Jintao; 17 May 2017 at 18:00.
Unread 18 May 2017, 07:49   #65
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

oh pls, there was 2 changes that were actually required, everything else was quite fine. Viper needed init 3 (and prolly a slight price cut due to that) and Vendor definitely needed to be a kill ship. Even Dealer was fine. Now you left the 2 biggest flaws in there (which isn't a surprise if you listened to farmer-bob), renamed a perfectly decent shipname to a name that actually is 2 names (both Tzen and Bolt Thrower used to be separate ships, now it feels like it came off as a fail copypaste). Peg damage debuff is justifiable (was a tad high), Merc change is rather irrelevant, Tula change did really nothing, dealer was already fine, now it changes just a tad, but not really relevantly.

BUT THE BIGGER QUESTION IS WHY YOU LEFT A CLEAR WIDE OPEN STEAL ABUSE HONEYPOT IN THERE? ETD has the best damn CO ship in the game and you still can steal CO pods for ETD!

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell

Last edited by NoXiouS; 18 May 2017 at 10:59. Reason: fixed a typo in viper init (was 2, now 3)
Unread 18 May 2017, 09:58   #66
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS
renamed a perfectly decent shipname to a name that actually is 2 names (both Tzen and Bolt Thrower used to be separate ships, now it feels like it came off as a fail copypaste)

It actually used to be one ship before they separated it
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2017, 10:06   #67
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
BUT THE BIGGER QUESTION IS WHY YOU LEFT A CLEAR WIDE OPEN STEAL ABUSE HONEYPOT IN THERE? ETD has the best damn CO ship in the game and you still can steal CO pods for ETD!
and folk thought it was going to be a frig/de round
Unread 18 May 2017, 10:53   #68
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

pssh, easy solutions like DE may look good on the first sight, but then you look at the bigger picture and it's not that great anymore. FR never was great to begin with.

Unread 18 May 2017, 15:08   #69
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
oh pls, there was 2 changes that were actually required, everything else was quite fine. Viper needed init 3 (and prolly a slight price cut due to that) and Vendor definitely needed to be a kill ship. Even Dealer was fine. Now you left the 2 biggest flaws in there (which isn't a surprise if you listened to farmer-bob), renamed a perfectly decent shipname to a name that actually is 2 names (both Tzen and Bolt Thrower used to be separate ships, now it feels like it came off as a fail copypaste). Peg damage debuff is justifiable (was a tad high), Merc change is rather irrelevant, Tula change did really nothing, dealer was already fine, now it changes just a tad, but not really relevantly.

The only thing i complained about was the tula eff.
And yeah, as eksero said, Tzen Bolt Thrower is the original name, maybe thats why sprally wanted it as he was playing back then.

I think its silly that we are gonna make stats based on not having ship farming.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2017, 17:27   #70
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Only thing i'm gonna say it's not my job to stop cheating

If i follow the co logic. I should also change the etd/zik cr ships since they could be used as teamups for Cat since it's a 1 ship build

Hell it would be true for pretty much any steal ship probably
Unread 19 May 2017, 05:12   #71
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

Etd (who doesn't straight forward steal to CR) and zik CR aren't game changers on teamups, even if they do improve cath Cr land chances (it's still just steals). ETD co instead makes a co team n+3 times better (rather op even). If you can't see the logic there, I can't be sure if you're blind or just stupid. (saying that just prolly made sure it ain't gonna happen, but it had to be said).

I do know it's not your job to stop cheating, but it sure as h*LL ain't advocating it with obvious design flaws either.

Last edited by NoXiouS; 19 May 2017 at 06:45. Reason: minor tweaks (stuff in brackets)
Unread 19 May 2017, 18:35   #72
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Etd (who doesn't straight forward steal to CR) and zik CR aren't game changers on teamups, even if they do improve cath Cr land chances (it's still just steals). ETD co instead makes a co team n+3 times better (rather op even). If you can't see the logic there, I can't be sure if you're blind or just stupid. (saying that just prolly made sure it ain't gonna happen, but it had to be said).

I do know it's not your job to stop cheating, but it sure as h*LL ain't advocating it with obvious design flaws either.
A) insulting people will get you nowhere and will stop everyone paying attention to your point and instead focus on your attitude.

B) Jintao is 100% correct in what he says. He is here to have the final say on proposed stat sets and decide what works to make the stats the best they can be. It is NOT his job to make sure every stat set is uncheatable. That is the job of the MH team to watch for and deal with those that wish to cheat to win.

You need to stop making out like you know what's best. I haven't seen a set of stats produced by you, maybe doing so would add more credence to your arguments?
Unread 19 May 2017, 19:53   #73
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiba View Post
insulting people will get you nowhere and will stop everyone paying attention to your point and instead focus on your attitude.
HAHAHAHAHAA

(capscapscaps)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2017, 21:42   #74
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Anyway these are for Recluse:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Unread 20 May 2017, 11:38   #75
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

🙂
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2017, 11:44   #76
imagination

imagination is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I'll make this for you. I'm free over the next few weeks.
round 73 stats?
imagination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2017, 12:17   #77
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagination View Post
round 73 stats?
That's for jintao to decide. They are in the link above.
Unread 20 May 2017, 13:05   #78
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A) insulting people will get you nowhere and will stop everyone paying attention to your point and instead focus on your attitude.
Don't you sit around on these forums and do just that?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2017, 13:56   #79
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Don't you sit around on these forums and do just that?
Maybe in the past, not anymore. It's a valid point regardless. I'm surprised you still come here
Unread 20 May 2017, 15:21   #80
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Maybe in the past, not anymore.
Oh, really?

Quote:
Quote:
So literally every uncool person is listed here. You people have no taste.

You said Clouds and butcher fs....

You might as well have said green_cat and gm to prove you were trolling
Time stamps: 19:35 and 19:40. Irony time, boys!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 20 May 2017, 15:46   #81
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Talking Re: R72 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Oh, really?

Time stamps: 19:35 and 19:40. Irony time, boys!
There is no insult there, merely an opinion. Someone else had listed names as per the thread subject, I commented.

Nox directly insulted jintao, big difference
Unread 20 May 2017, 17:13   #82
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
There is no insult there, merely an opinion.
Ohhh, it's just your opinion. My bad!
Unread 20 May 2017, 17:44   #83
macen

macen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of light

keke
Nice stats this round big up the stats maker

Round 58 44th
Round 64 113th
Round 65 86th
Round 66 98th
Round 92 56th
macen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2017, 23:28   #84
imagination

imagination is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
That's for jintao to decide. They are in the link above.
ty
imagination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2017, 07:45   #85
Cow
Future

Cow has a spectacular aura aboutCow has a spectacular aura about

I like stats this round. Seems Jintao is stepping up and doing a good final touch <3 Jintao <3
-Norsemen-
-Heresy-
-CT- (and tricked into CT another round Fawk GM)
-Seductive-
-ConspEresy-
-xVx-
Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2017, 12:15   #86
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

In response to Kaiba:
A) If insults such as "blind or just stupid" hurt you bad, internet is prolly not your place, and it was only a more openly worded response to his earlier post about logic (where he [with incorrect reference too] insulted my intelligence).

B) It's been the norm for ages that the actual farmer hardly ever gets a penalty, only the farm(s) get(s) closed and the stolen ships stay. Not taking this into account with the stats themselves is IMO being either lazy or stupid or both.

Unread 22 May 2017, 21:05   #87
Rio
Denial

Rio is on a distinguished road

Tough defence stats, I like!
Rio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2017, 20:11   #88
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

wb xan
Unread 24 May 2017, 23:44   #89
Satyr

Satyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura about

Very offensive stats imo, interesting to see who'll be able to keep roids, I know I wont!
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 20:24   #90
Mano_

Mano_ is an unknown quantity at this point

bang on the ear
Mano_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 21:45   #91
GuPPie

GuPPie is an unknown quantity at this point

Nobody will keep roids in this set XP FTW!!!
GuPPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 22:08   #92
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I 'think' I like this stat
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 22:12   #93
ArchsteR
lackey

ArchsteR will become famous soon enoughArchsteR will become famous soon enough

Xan ftw
Unread 26 May 2017, 01:07   #94
gallzilla

gallzilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Goodluck everyone!
gallzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 01:55   #95
Link27

Link27 is an unknown quantity at this point

no def round
Link27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 10:08   #96
darkblue

darkblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck everyone.
For now, I think I prefer r71 stats mainly because we had more strat choices. Even if those stats have more depth/balance than you might think I do feel more limited.
darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 12:33   #97
iBorg
Resistance is futile

iBorg is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck all
Unread 26 May 2017, 14:38   #98
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

not bad Paisley and Jintao
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 19:59   #99
Sprally

Sprally is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad you brought the Tzen back into the fold.