User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 20 May 2017, 05:51   #1
imagination

imagination is an unknown quantity at this point
Forum Roids Discussion (Moved from Nagging thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I'd like to remind everyone that this is nagging over tiny things.
shouldnt have to post 5 times, IVWNWHRR
imagination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2017, 07:55   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Nagging over tiny things thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagination View Post
shouldnt have to post 5 times, IVWNWHRR
The reason why I had forum posting in the first place is to encourage forum posts again. The forum thread posting didn't do this. I'm forced to try other ways. If you have suggestions on how else we could get people posting on the forums, feel free to raise them
Unread 20 May 2017, 11:05   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
The reason why I had forum posting in the first place is to encourage forum posts again. The forum thread posting didn't do this. I'm forced to try other ways. If you have suggestions on how else we could get people posting on the forums, feel free to raise them
Get a PA team that posts on the forums, make them current, not just troll HQ. MH cases should be published so people can see the game laws upheld and have more faith in transparent enforcers.

PA Team should start more threads about things and actively respond to the suggestion and strategy ones.

Up date your forum mod team, outside of lokken, I couldn't name you another mod on here. Get fresh people in for each section and let them drive the conversation and discussions there
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2017, 11:51   #4
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

Waiting on my 15 roids, Yeh lotsa pointless posts ahead
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2017, 17:46   #5
macen

macen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of light

What Greg said ^^ haha

lol nah i think its a great idea might even get people talking!! woop ;p

Round 58 44th
Round 64 113th
Round 65 86th
Round 66 98th
Round 92 56th
macen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2017, 18:23   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At the moment I'm confused to delete posts because if spam has got in the way of discussion, I generally tidy it up. I'm all for more discussion, and I think Kaiba makes some good points.

One thing that would be useful is commentary on the round to date from a relatively neutral point of view to provoke discussion, with analysis using KIA. But it's difficult to do consistently while keeping the quality high.
Unread 21 May 2017, 07:35   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Feel free to delete posts that spam. I have a few. I agree we may need more mods. Not sure this is the thread to discuss though
Unread 21 May 2017, 20:55   #8
Ijrn Bru

Ijrn Bru is an unknown quantity at this point

Would it be possible to purge (or move to an archive forum) massively old posts? I think there's a push to try and get the forum more active but when you see top posts 10+ years old since last comment, it puts you off.
Unread 23 May 2017, 02:11   #9
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijrn Bru View Post
Would it be possible to purge (or move to an archive forum) massively old posts? I think there's a push to try and get the forum more active but when you see top posts 10+ years old since last comment, it puts you off.
Change how old post you are viewing, on the bottom of the page you can sort on age.
Unread 24 May 2017, 09:32   #10
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

I think the post-5x-quest is a good way to draw people back to forum, it's just lots of spam in couple days. Not sure if people will stick around after that. Maybe something like a post every week gives you "something" start next round?
Unread 26 May 2017, 20:30   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconverse View Post
I think the post-5x-quest is a good way to draw people back to forum, it's just lots of spam in couple days. Not sure if people will stick around after that. Maybe something like a post every week gives you "something" start next round?
yes we're considering that for next round.
Unread 29 May 2017, 01:35   #12
AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconverse View Post
I'd like that. Possibly similar to, or linked with, the extra % of 'start up' resources/research points/research points.
AlphanInfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2017, 13:40   #13
Pablitem

Pablitem is on a distinguished road
Re: Forum Roids Discussion (Moved from Nagging thread)

Getting a small bonus could work, I think we need more topics that engage people in different ways... Not just the drama thread that seems the most popular
Pablitem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2017, 16:36   #14
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Forums are so terrible to read because of a few forum warriors/trolls. Forcing people to post wont change this
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2017, 21:28   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
Forums are so terrible to read because of a few forum warriors/trolls. Forcing people to post wont change this
I was going to fake bash you for a joke, but there's absolutely no way the sarcasm would carry.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 06:14   #16
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Lets fill the forums full of useless shite and lets slow down the game even further with population changes.

Definitely fun filled and packed with loads of great ideas!
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 19:38   #17
BaasB

BaasB will become famous soon enoughBaasB will become famous soon enough

Agreed
BaasB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 20:25   #18
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Spam!!!!
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2017, 22:56   #19
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

more spam
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2017, 22:57   #20
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Well appocomaster clearly obtained what he was going for... more forum activity. So clearly a brightside
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2017, 01:12   #21
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2017, 06:15   #22
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2017, 09:18   #23
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2017, 17:19   #24
Blacky23

Blacky23 is an unknown quantity at this point

its a good idea
Blacky23 is offline   Reply With Quote