User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Feb 2017, 11:04   #151
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
wait.. P3ng won two rounds???

.... You sure you got that right pal?
Sure. One of those round they even spent the entire round NAPed to #2 and #3 basicly, but back then it wasnt called stagnation

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 11:34   #152
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Sure. One of those round they even spent the entire round NAPed to #2 and #3 basicly, but back then it wasnt called stagnation
Who?

First time round we fought bf who were #1 and dropped them to 2nd.

Second time round we fought inferno with BF who was #1.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 14:23   #153
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
why are all the p3ng members posting on the forums always so angry
If any of my post has implied that I'm angry (due to proving that people are liars, cheaters etc etc), then we're all (not just p3n, since people can't grasp the concept of open interpretation) guilty of that. Not just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Yeah, well, that's kind of on you then, isn't it.
Whether it's on me or not, doesn't change the fact that he changed it because "he mad cuz bad".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
First how are you in a similar position that we were last round?
We had a roid lead and were in position to win going into vacation mode was a tactical decision which put us into runing for the win.

Yes p3ng always was better than Apprime lets see:
Apprime won R32, R34, R35, R39, R40, R51, R54 = 7
P3ng won R58, R59 = 2
Last time I checked 7 was more than 2. Also in most of those rounds we were targeted pretty much most of the round.

Hitting a galaxy with 11 planets in from the same alliance is pretty much like targeting the alliance what will follow is logical. There is nothing stopping you from doing that its your decision in the end but crying about it how it was just a gal raid after you get hit back wont help.
If you'd read what I had said "Similar situation minus the win", should've probably clarified it for you.. Or.. well, focus on a "point" that makes no difference.

Wow, lol at going into vac mode = strat. You just didn't want to lose roids, you were gambling on the fact that going into vac mode would put the "block" off you. And it didn't even work. The core purpose of last round after you had gone into vac mode was to ensure App didn't win, even if we sacrificed both planet and ally win. Congrats on winning rounds prior to round 50 though, that's when Apprime was in it's prime, respected etc. But now you're just a funny bunch. Look at it this way, in every HC's mind from now on, they have to think "If we nap, we're safe.. or are we? What are the chances they'll go into vac mode and leave us in the lurch?"

Least with p3n you don't have to worry about that. Before anyone mentions "No, but you'd just break nap and hit us", please, you should've learnt your lesson by now in trusting what Apprime says, its all been lies.
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 14:38   #154
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink View Post
If any of my post has implied that I'm angry (due to proving that people are liars, cheaters etc etc), then we're all (not just p3n, since people can't grasp the concept of open interpretation) guilty of that. Not just me.

Whether it's on me or not, doesn't change the fact that he changed it because "he mad cuz bad".

If you'd read what I had said "Similar situation minus the win", should've probably clarified it for you.. Or.. well, focus on a "point" that makes no difference.

Wow, lol at going into vac mode = strat. You just didn't want to lose roids, you were gambling on the fact that going into vac mode would put the "block" off you. And it didn't even work. The core purpose of last round after you had gone into vac mode was to ensure App didn't win, even if we sacrificed both planet and ally win. Congrats on winning rounds prior to round 50 though, that's when Apprime was in it's prime, respected etc. But now you're just a funny bunch. Look at it this way, in every HC's mind from now on, they have to think "If we nap, we're safe.. or are we? What are the chances they'll go into vac mode and leave us in the lurch?"

Least with p3n you don't have to worry about that. Before anyone mentions "No, but you'd just break nap and hit us", please, you should've learnt your lesson by now in trusting what Apprime says, its all been lies.
We went into vac mode after p3ng already decided to break the nap with us and hit us.

The result was exactly what we wanted instead of slowly loseing roids and defending for a week which would leave us probably further behind than vac mode did we came out to still to fight for the top spot while p3ng got roided to ground after backstabbing us...

Your plan to backstab us and get the win by getting xp and roids from us backfired
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 16:23   #155
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
We are the fleetcatch kings this round
No you're not. It's cute that you think anyone is impressed.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 16:28   #156
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Your quite a PA dinosaur, no point in you trying to share your idea of how it was back when the lizards ruled.
No, fort avoidances is to protect the average joe, the peon who usualy works for the alliance and not his gal.

The rank whores go into gals that aint forts, and usualy often put their gal in front of their alliance.
2:6/5:4 is a prime example of such gals, not saying that they are all evil or selfish players.
*you're
*usually
*isn't
*usually
*no often
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 16:29   #157
Blink

Quote:
We went into vac mode after p3ng already decided to break the nap with us and hit us.

The result was exactly what we wanted instead of slowly loseing roids and defending for a week which would leave us probably further behind than vac mode did we came out to still to fight for the top spot while p3ng got roided to ground after backstabbing us...

Your plan to backstab us and get the win by getting xp and roids from us backfired
No, you would've gotten the result you wanted if you had won, but you didn't. So your plan failed immensely. Secondly he says she says, I understand that Apprime have issues with understanding the basic concept of English, but we didn't backstab "first", put the emphasis on the FIRST. You guys did so, and we did the same back. Were you expecting us to sit back and let you adopt an "holier than thou" approach?

If you can't handle a simple fact, then maybe you should get over it and go back to school. It'll help.

I've just realised why I don't do PA forums, everyone is wanting to be butcher/clouds. Have a good round etc etc, see ya.
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 16:51   #158
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink View Post
No, you would've gotten the result you wanted if you had won, but you didn't. So your plan failed immensely. Secondly he says she says, I understand that Apprime have issues with understanding the basic concept of English, but we didn't backstab "first", put the emphasis on the FIRST. You guys did so, and we did the same back. Were you expecting us to sit back and let you adopt an "holier than thou" approach?

If you can't handle a simple fact, then maybe you should get over it and go back to school. It'll help.

I've just realised why I don't do PA forums, everyone is wanting to be butcher/clouds. Have a good round etc etc, see ya.
Oh no pal we never hit you, YOU HIT US FIRST so who doesnt understand what?

If you dont understand it read the caps until you do mkay.
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 16:55   #159
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

You all have to relax pals.
This is not a wargame but a napgame!
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 17:41   #160
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Hah, yeah you like making up your own reality.
That Norse threatens people with FC/retalls is something i made up on the fly eh.
Like many other HCs out there you have nfi what your members are doing or saying.
You specific said that me/magnus DEATH THREATEN you. Now its the common knowlegde of Norse retal that threatens you..?

Whatever my or your members say to eachother doesnt matter, its still the HC making moves. So if my members calls you retard, which you are, and thats enough for you to go to war. Then be my guest.

Quote:
January 22nd, 3 day fort avoid.
Wrong. January 21st. 3+ fortavoidence till tick425

Quote:
And norse started to "target" us aswell, so i remember
Wrong, we started retal you instead of ult.
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 17:52   #161
Dorf

Dorf has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Has it been figured out already who will win the round and who will start drama?
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 18:34   #162
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
You specific said that me/magnus DEATH THREATEN you. Now its the common knowlegde of Norse retal that threatens you..?

Whatever my or your members say to eachother doesnt matter, its still the HC making moves. So if my members calls you retard, which you are, and thats enough for you to go to war. Then be my guest.

Wrong. January 21st. 3+ fortavoidence till tick425

Wrong, we started retal you instead of ult.
Dude your not a small troll tag when your 60 members and running for the win, you cant go around threaten people with retalls/fcs if you dont want incs.
You got away with shit when you were a small tag noone cared about, that priveledge went away the second you decided to go for the win.

If you are too lazy tracking your members fleet movement, maybe you are not cut out for the HC job.
None of your members have messaged me saying im a retard so far, some have messaged me saying they would set up lol waves/FCs at us for gal raiding you.
Maybe its time you go back to the junior league again?

Unread 13 Feb 2017, 19:39   #163
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Dude your not a small troll tag when your 60 members and running for the win, you cant go around threaten people with retalls/fcs if you dont want incs.
You got away with shit when you were a small tag noone cared about, that priveledge went away the second you decided to go for the win.

If you are too lazy tracking your members fleet movement, maybe you are not cut out for the HC job.
None of your members have messaged me saying im a retard so far, some have messaged me saying they would set up lol waves/FCs at us for gal raiding you.
Maybe its time you go back to the junior league. again?
That was me ! Wasn't a threat - was a fact !!

RIP lex
RIP Matty

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 19:45   #164
Blink

Quote:
Oh no pal we never hit you, YOU HIT US FIRST so who doesnt understand what?

If you dont understand it read the caps until you do mkay.
Sigh, it's become obviously clear that I have to break it down to you like I would have to a toddler. Okay, here we go.

Let's paddle back to the past -

Let's set the environment (Just to clarify, environment means the surroundings), so for the sake of this post, imagine the knights of the round table, kids know that story right? Cool cool. Moving on.

2 knights approach the table, 1 from p3n and 1 from app. They barter (meaning negotiate, meaning.. well, coming up with an agreement) a deal.

However during the agreement our core focus was making sure ults didn't win (hence this whole approach in conversing (it means talking) to app

From MY, yes.. MY, meaning me, meaning my personal opinion (meaning my thought from the outside since everything is ohhhh so clouded), anyways

(Can't be bothered to break it down anymore, it's making me almost as dumb as you)

From my perspective on the logs between the two knights (yes, we have it logged), even the aftermath. Is meh. If both knights agreed to the fact that they both screwed up in being concise yet precise in the deal, then why not follow suit? It may seem hard to comprehend, but yano. It is what it is.

We made a deal, we both ****ed up, there's no more to say on this matter, so as a wise person once told me (quite recently actually)

"Rage only works if it is justified. That's the trick with rage. You gotta have a reason to be mad", which sums up the whole of PA community.

I've accepted the fact, so I'll give you the chance to be the bigger person rather than carrying on this pointless topic which literally has no reason to continue. Accept it, the past is the past, the only way is forward. If you can't do that, then you shouldn't have a say in anything in the future, and stay a peon.
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 19:56   #165
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
That was me ! Wasn't a threat - was a fact !!

RIP lex
RIP Matty
Thank you.

I got no further questions your honor, the witness is yours.

Unread 13 Feb 2017, 20:23   #166
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Maybe its time you go back to the junior league again?
Which AGAIN I need to remind you that my response was to the advantix/magnus death threaths, that we DIDNT make. And I havent threaten you with retals/FC. YOU came to ME after we retalled YOUR inc. Thats when I told you that if you attacked a fort, you should expect us to hit one of yours.

I check fleet movement from time to time, looks like we slacking.

Retard part - Since you continue to just add random replies to the whole "death treath" part. Its either a) You can't read or b) You're a retard. Choose one.

And I told you that HCs make the decitions, not members. If you think so, then maybe you're the one to go back to junior league?

Sidenote: Zwan emoed and wanted to hit us when we galraided 2.6 really early in the round, but Chimpie said he and bazza was in charge so ignore it.
Jnz had a rampage at us early, but still Munkee and Booji make the calls.

But as soon as one of my members rant at you, its an act of war?

Retard.
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 20:45   #167
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Which AGAIN I need to remind you that my response was to the advantix/magnus death threaths, that we DIDNT make. And I havent threaten you with retals/FC. YOU came to ME after we retalled YOUR inc. Thats when I told you that if you attacked a fort, you should expect us to hit one of yours.

I check fleet movement from time to time, looks like we slacking.

Retard part - Since you continue to just add random replies to the whole "death treath" part. Its either a) You can't read or b) You're a retard. Choose one.

And I told you that HCs make the decitions, not members. If you think so, then maybe you're the one to go back to junior league?

Sidenote: Zwan emoed and wanted to hit us when we galraided 2.6 really early in the round, but Chimpie said he and bazza was in charge so ignore it.
Jnz had a rampage at us early, but still Munkee and Booji make the calls.

But as soon as one of my members rant at you, its an act of war?

Retard.
So magnus PMing everyone that ever gal raids your gals, threatning with retalls is just how things work over there?
This starting to become a tradition with every alliance he is in, im sure more people have experinced the same thing happening to them.

Your making it sound like it was the HCs who set up all the retalls/FCs, and being responsibole for the little battle we had last week, wich is very mature of you, taking the full responsibility of it.
And we are in the junior league, we are a tag that is training new players, i never claimed anything else. We are not cut out for the war in the top, you guys play it too rough for us.

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 13 Feb 2017 at 20:56.
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 21:09   #168
Advantix

Quote:
So magnus PMing everyone that ever gal raids your gals, threatning with retalls is just how things work over there?
This starting to become a tradition with every alliance he is in, im sure more people have experinced the same thing happening to them.

Your making it sound like it was the HCs who set up all the retalls/FCs, and being responsibole for the little battle we had last week, wich is very mature of you, taking the full responsibility of it.
And we are in the junior league, we are a tag that is training new players, i never claimed anything else. We are not cut out for the war in the top, you guys play it too rough for us.
Again read back.... You said AdvantiX/Magnus. And I know i didnt threathen you. And from what you posted to me, Magnus didnt either. He asked why you hit a fort and then later replied we just return the favor.

Ofc its the HCs having responsibility. If the BC targets out of line, then its the HCs job to correct it.

You sure play/talk like you are in the elite league. Dont worry, im pretty sure both FL and Norse are back playing smalltag again
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 21:22   #169
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Magnus, [12.01.17 12:58]
What's with hitting our fort

B-Butch3r, [12.01.17 14:25]
We dont avoid gals cus you are in it

Magnus, [12.01.17 14:28]
Fort is a fort

B-Butch3r, [12.01.17 14:51]
okey

Magnus, [12.01.17 15:18]
Perhaps we just return the favor.
Galaxies with at least 3 bums from RainbowS: 4:6 (3) | 4:1 (3) | 1:2 (5) | 6:9 (3)

B-Butch3r, [12.01.17 15:19]
well return any favour you want

B-Butch3r, [12.01.17 15:20]
but first give me your coord list

Magnus, [12.01.17 16:07]
Get your own intel

B-Butch3r, [12.01.17 16:08]
How are we gonna know if we are hitting your fort if we dont get ur coords

Magnus, [12.01.17 16:09]
I guess you'll know by the retals you get

----

The next morning you were hitting 8 of our 30 planets? If i remeber correctly.
Maybe you are right, this wasnt a threat, it was just Norse being kind enough to tell a 30 man tag that gal raiding randomly would result in basicly 1/3 of the tag getting "retalls"?

Unread 13 Feb 2017, 21:32   #170
Advantix

Wink Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:

Fort is a fort

okey

Galaxies with at least 3 bums from RainbowS: 4:6 (3) | 4:1 (3) | 1:2 (5) | 6:9 (3)

Get your own intel

----

Maybe you are right, this wasnt a threat, it was just Norse being kind enough to tell a 30 man tag that gal raiding randomly would result in basicly 1/3 of the tag getting "retalls"?
Still no sign of Adv threatening you!
And you take that as a death threath?

Its like App/p3ng story all over again. You attacked a 7man fort and we're not allowed to hit back.
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 21:41   #171
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes p3ng always was better than Apprime lets see:
Apprime won R32, R34, R35, R39, R40, R51, R54 = 7
P3ng won R58, R59 = 2
Last time I checked 7 was more than 2. Also in most of those rounds we were targeted pretty much most of the round.
Considering both are ancient history this seems like two geriatrics beating each other with their zimmer frames!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 22:57   #172
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Talking to BB is hard, no doubt. But Norse really doesn't know how to work with the bottom 5 alliances.
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 00:59   #173
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Fort is a fort

okey

Get your own intel

----

Maybe you can't read between the lines when your counterpart is telling you to go **** yourself.
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 08:20   #174
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Talking to BB is hard, no doubt. But Norse really doesn't know how to work with the bottom 5 alliances.

Or doesn't want to

Unread 14 Feb 2017, 08:38   #175
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

My thought was the same: I dont see anyone working with SK Happy, GalRaz, PATSA, Trinity, and IronFist! Though I presume he really means CT, Bows, p3n, Infi, and ND.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 09:04   #176
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Maybe you can't read between the lines when your counterpart is telling you to go **** yourself.
Heh, that was part of my point.
Norse diplomacy.

Unread 14 Feb 2017, 09:39   #177
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

telling someone to go f* themselves is pretty clear politics, at least that's not (too) hard to understand (for most people), I'd rather work with people that tell me to f* myself than say (for example): "We don't want this other ally to win so we won't hit you if you don't hit us" and the next I hear is that the same person was involved in creating a block against me. Guess which one of those two I'd hit first?

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 10:27   #178
CBA
Mind-boggling

People still don't get it

Norse had deal with apprime
Apprime had deal with ult

Peng / rainbows hit Norse ... Norse hit back - there was no room for a deal or no reason to talk peace or to form a block with either.

Norse diplomacy was already sorted long before tick 200.

Unread 14 Feb 2017, 11:15   #179
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
He can't read the lines, let alone between them LOL!

Who the hell is this delusional p3n fan called Blink??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 11:25   #180
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Why people here consider bad deals unbreakable? Not talking about Norse, I think Ult is in the same boat and every round an alliance find itself in a similar situation. I don't get it.

For example, I played GoT online board game for quite some time. It works like a pbem game, which means one dedicates two or three weeks to a single game. In the community there, there was a rule that everyone should go for the win (or should stop people from winning if there is that chance), and not doing that would put one in a situation where it could be punished or even banned, cases were judged, etc etc.

I really can't understand why here it is so different.
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 11:30   #181
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Why people here consider bad deals unbreakable? Not talking about Norse, I think Ult is in the same boat and every round an alliance find itself in a similar situation. I don't get it.

For example, I played GoT online board game for quite some time. It works like a pbem game, which means one dedicates two or three weeks to a single game. In the community there, there was a rule that everyone should go for the win (or should stop people from winning if there is that chance), and not doing that would put one in a situation where it could be punished or even banned, cases were judged, etc etc.

I really can't understand why here it is so different.

Well from Norse perspective - the Faceless part of ally would have broken off deal and Gone FTw - only one active hc Norse that's advantix and he doesn't want to be seen as a deal breaker for future rounds etc

Unread 14 Feb 2017, 14:31   #182
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

that's part of the problem with politics now, too many deal breakers you cant trust!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 15:17   #183
fortran

Quite the opposite. What you complain about creates instability. But the round was determined through stagnation.

Imho the problems about politics nowadays are:
- use of politics to lock one's supposed allies (under the assumption deals are unbreakable and whoever breaks them should be punished). As we are seeing with Ult+App or App+Norse...
- politics in one round affect the next one
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 16:16   #184
Advantix

Quote:
Well from Norse perspective - the Faceless part of ally would have broken off deal and Gone FTw - only one active hc Norse that's advantix and he doesn't want to be seen as a deal breaker for future rounds etc
The deal was bad for both us and Ultores, but golden for App. Remember that deals go both way, you cant always get it all.

I dont want Norse nor myself to be assosiated wth dealbreakers. Yes we/I can be ****s, but atleast we are trustworthy ****s.

Why make a deal you intend to break as soon as shit hits the fan?
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 16:28   #185
Advantix

Quote:
I dont know you fortran, neither heard of you. Where u play?

I assume you mean:

HR, CT, VGN, Bows, P3ng?

HR, CT: Have galraided us some, nothing big and not in Fort as I recall. No deals made here, doesnt look like we need to either.

VGN: Allied.

Bows: Hostile. Have hit eachother alot. And I have serious issues with talking to retards.

P3ng: We had our fight around t100 ish when they hit 2 of our forts. P3ng had our memberlist from t12, so ofc we considered this a hostile action. We hit 2.1 a few times untill we managed to settle and get the t425 fort avoidence. They suddenly hit us again and tried to get us to turn to App, unsuccessfully. After Booji started talking to us, I think we have an ok relation, wont you say?

And I can add that we are Allied to Infidels and currently napped with ND.

Our problem this round was going on Ult hard too soon. A CF with Ult and going after App would have been the best for the both of us, but neither want to break deal.

We prolly could have approach things differently ofc, but I wont really say that we dont know how to work with bottom tags.
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 19:06   #186
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Maybe you shouldnt let him incharge of the nuclear suitcase then

Unread 14 Feb 2017, 19:06   #187
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I dont know you fortran, neither heard of you. Where u play?
He is the guy in charge of Future/Infidels politics, or alteast so theyve tried making us belive

Unread 14 Feb 2017, 19:07   #188
fortran

There are those who get the support from the non-contenders with a slap of their fingers and there are those who struggle to get any kind of support. My guess this happens not only due to knowing how to work with them, but also due to relations (or grudges) built in previous rounds.

I don't know what they do different from each other, but there are clearly a difference.
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 19:11   #189
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
that's part of the problem with politics now, too many deal breakers you cant trust!
I disagree. Too many people making long term deals with no flexibility.

It is not a question of trust to say that a deal needs to end. This happens in every day life where countries leave, join or negotiate new deals.

If people want to question my approach to politics that is perfectly fine but we will always do what is in the interest of the alliance especially if it gives us the chance of a win. I guess the difference here is that im willing to roll the dice, regardless to political situation whereas other alliances are willing to sit out their deal even if it assures a 2nd place rather than the chance of 1st. I do not respect these other alliances who sit there watching the world pass by so they can secure 3rd or 2nd place when they have the chance of first. I honestly feel I am doing my alliance members a disservice by not pushing them to the limit and ultimately aiming for something I know we may not be able to attain but I would rather fight for than let the opportunity pass. I see many comments on the forum mocking this approach and I see many comments around "munkee killed p3ng LOL" but we went for it and you didnt.

If people believe p3ng break deals then they are liars. If they say p3ng end deals prior to an agreed end date then yes there is truth. Why would I keep a deal for 100's of ticks longer than I need it for. I liken this to a mortgage, I go with one deal with a 25 year repayment, but that does not mean I can not ship that deal to someone else or alter its term.

All of those alliances who want to cry on here about p3nguins politics are purely trying to drum up support. You witnessed yourself GM that I told apprime days before we hit them that this was my intention and that the deal was off. We gave them a longer cooldown than any deals I have seen between alliances, especially considering they had not even defined a cooldown period.

The likes of chimpie can probably vouch for the number of times I've told him we will take ultores head on to try and go for a win. Ultimately we often fail, but why would we not try. This round is a perfect example of people too wrapped up in securing a rank which means utterly nothing in the following round.

Last edited by Munkee; 14 Feb 2017 at 19:16.
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 19:16   #190
Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
He can't read the lines, let alone between them LOL!

Who the hell is this delusional p3n fan called Blink??
Hush puppy.
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 19:53   #191
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
I disagree. Too many people making long term deals with no flexibility.

It is not a question of trust to say that a deal needs to end. This happens in every day life where countries leave, join or negotiate new deals.

If people want to question my approach to politics that is perfectly fine but we will always do what is in the interest of the alliance especially if it gives us the chance of a win. I guess the difference here is that im willing to roll the dice, regardless to political situation whereas other alliances are willing to sit out their deal even if it assures a 2nd place rather than the chance of 1st. I do not respect these other alliances who sit there watching the world pass by so they can secure 3rd or 2nd place when they have the chance of first. I honestly feel I am doing my alliance members a disservice by not pushing them to the limit and ultimately aiming for something I know we may not be able to attain but I would rather fight for than let the opportunity pass. I see many comments on the forum mocking this approach and I see many comments around "munkee killed p3ng LOL" but we went for it and you didnt.

If people believe p3ng break deals then they are liars. If they say p3ng end deals prior to an agreed end date then yes there is truth. Why would I keep a deal for 100's of ticks longer than I need it for. I liken this to a mortgage, I go with one deal with a 25 year repayment, but that does not mean I can not ship that deal to someone else or alter its term.

All of those alliances who want to cry on here about p3nguins politics are purely trying to drum up support. You witnessed yourself GM that I told apprime days before we hit them that this was my intention and that the deal was off. We gave them a longer cooldown than any deals I have seen between alliances, especially considering they had not even defined a cooldown period.

The likes of chimpie can probably vouch for the number of times I've told him we will take ultores head on to try and go for a win. Ultimately we often fail, but why would we not try. This round is a perfect example of people too wrapped up in securing a rank which means utterly nothing in the following round.
I think you put yourself in a bad light when you agree on "stupid long deals" in the first place.
If you intend every deal to be open ended, why would you agree on a set tick that you cant keep?
It would be sufficient enough to just agree on every NAP you do has no timelimit, but a cooldown period, then you wouldnt end up breaking any deal.

Even though its better to break of a destructive deal, it seems kinda silly if the same alliance keep accepting destructive deals round after round

Unread 14 Feb 2017, 20:05   #192
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I think you put yourself in a bad light when you agree on "stupid long deals" in the first place.
If you intend every deal to be open ended, why would you agree on a set tick that you cant keep?
It would be sufficient enough to just agree on every NAP you do has no timelimit, but a cooldown period, then you wouldnt end up breaking any deal.

Even though its better to break of a destructive deal, it seems kinda silly if the same alliance keep accepting destructive deals round after round
Most ally won't agree to deals if you don't push the deal far enough tick wise.
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 20:07   #193
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
Most ally won't agree to deals if you don't push the deal far enough tick wise.
Then there will be no deals.
Too bad for them

Unread 14 Feb 2017, 20:28   #194
Firebird

So it appears another new alliance fails to last more than one round
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 20:43   #195
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:

What you are suggesting doesn't make any sense. I may enter into a deal with the expectation that it is for the long term (lets try the mortgage example again!), but why do I have to continue that deal if the environment changes?

The answer to that is obvious. I do not need to agree to multiple short deals when I have an intention to build a relationship with an alliance for the long term. If that doesn't work out on either side for whatever reason then why should we feel bad about adjusting the terms or the overall agreement. Many times alliances have dropped naps with p3ng when we had agreed to round long deals which suited both sides at the time (santa has twice to satisfy members attacking fat p3ng at the eor).

I infact find dealing with people like bows and nd somewhat infuriating (hence why I push this pain on to booji now). Your idea of clever deals with clever terms does nothing to build trust with me. There's always some form of get out clause or a view of "lets not make this too long" with a complete lack of commitment. If we want to talk about trust, then your idea of a deal certainly offers none of that for me. Let's also be practical here, you forgot this round your deal had even expired with p3ng. So who is really gaining here?

We should not forget any deal is struck between 2 parties, with 2 separate views. Many times I may ask for terms longer than the other party wants, therefore we have to agree on a set tick.

Last edited by Munkee; 14 Feb 2017 at 20:49.
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 20:55   #196
ChroNOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
So it appears another new alliance fails to last more than one round
To be expected, neither alliance had anything in common.

It failed before it even began.
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 21:01   #197
Firebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
To be expected, neither alliance had anything in common.

It failed before it even began.
I do have a serious problem with a part in this, I had forgotten it could happen, HC's should not be able to just remove other HC's basically it's jeapordised half the alliance.
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 21:05   #198
ChroNOS

Quote:
I do have a serious problem with a part in this, I had forgotten it could happen, HC's should not be able to just remove other HC's basically it's jeapordised half the alliance.
But it does potentially make for more interesting drama!
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 21:27   #199
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't. If you don't want this to happen to you, then don't join alliances with emo HCs. It's not a hard problem.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 21:38   #200
Firebird

It is because say you fall out with each other like has happened half get to keep the tag along with alliance etas other half gets kicked and loses def protection.

Ridiculous either both lose all or both keep all by being able to form a new tag straight away.