User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Apr 2005, 05:10   #1
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
pe0n gripe

I just have to ask, as this is seriously the first time it's happened this much, even to me who is always roid heavy.....

How can a top alliance consider itself any good, when it not only waves a ***** galaxy with crap all for roids for over 30 hours now, but it also waves a crap under-200k planet with 15 hostile waves so far? :P I thought you people were suppose to hit the enemies that threaten you, not the pe0n who stands on the sidelines? Isn't this the very reason why 1up won last round, becuase everyone focused on random galaxies or lowly alliances, instead of on their main enemies?

tbh, if anyone even knows my coords, I know nobody hates me this much :P

/me goes off to whine elsewhere

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 05:32   #2
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: pe0n gripe

For using the word ***** I hope they throw another 329428921 waves at you.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 05:43   #3
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

I wub j00 too Hicks

Saver of Sad

Unread 20 Apr 2005, 07:04   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You defend for other Angels, no matter how small you are.

If the foundations of a house are taken out, then the whole thing will fall down. Get what I mean?

PS: i agree with hicks
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 07:36   #5
Recluse

But so far, you've not hit the foundation at all, mearly the ornamental lawn gnomes surrounding that foundation :P Get what I mean?

Saver of Sad

Unread 20 Apr 2005, 08:41   #6
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
For using the word ***** I hope they throw another 329428921 waves at you.
now that was damn funny
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 11:23   #7
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

lol
angels in another PR shocker?
go for it kj:P
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 14:27   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

its not exactly PR, since its jus strider trying to find out why he is a noob and no1 likes him:'(
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 15:26   #9
Lei~
~Gon

everything related to your ally is PR
welcome to the hard world of reality angels:/
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 15:45   #10
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

You should be glad they do that instead of whiping out the rest of your ally..
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 15:55   #11
Lei~
~Gon

my ally being?
i kinda see myself starting an ally right now not having one folding behind me...
so what exactly are you trying to say?
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 16:38   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
my ally being?
i kinda see myself starting an ally right now not having one folding behind me...
so what exactly are you trying to say?

I think Alessio was refering to Fang.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 17:47   #13
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I was replying to the first post.. of Strider2k that I just read (ontopic)
seemed kinda obvious since this thread hasnt got many posts.. and I couldnt find anything in my post that looked like I replied to Lei~

I guess Lei~ just needed a little bit of attention

Last edited by Alessio; 20 Apr 2005 at 17:58.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 18:20   #14
Lei~
~Gon

might be:/
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 07:51   #15
Recluse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
You should be glad they do that instead of whiping out the rest of your ally..
I believe they already tried that one :P So now their reduced to picking on lil ol me :P And Alki is right, I always do wonder why noone likes me Maybe it's the co-ops....

Saver of Sad

Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:37   #16
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

Taking out the lawn gnomes is the ultimate in morale killers. On a grade from 1 to nuke, it's about napalm grade morale killing.
UNless ofc, you have some of those creepy gnomes with the fishing poles and the beady eyes :/

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Gumbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 22:35   #17
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

I can honestly say I dont like you, strider :\

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote