User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 May 2006, 14:46   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I have a few issues with this guy

Ok my univeristy has this myspace/forums/bebo thing where people chat and shit like that. Its ok except its people going "ebaums world how funny hahahaah" or "dont make paedophilia jokes there not funny" or "im not racist im not racist im not racist" just in general alot of identify problems and well not as slick or brass eye enough as GD.

Theres several characters on this site. Then theres people who just seem to post the same boring drivel over and over again.

Anyway everyone posts a picture next to there nick, an avatar you could call it, so in some respects when people post you can put a face next to the picture. Anyway im a third and final year and this particular site is mainly used by first years.

Im not sure why im so bitter to first years, I just dont like them.

Anyway theres one particular character who describes one of the types of people I hate in life.

Hes called Dave aka Phoenix.

Im not sure why I have so much anger towards it. I wouldnt even call it anger, maybe annoyance. Anyway his picture to start off is annoying. can be viewed here. Im not sure why the picture annoys me I think its because the guy has no actual features, hes just boring and bland. Coupled with his annoying pose towards the camera and no emotions on the face it just annoys me.

The picture is just the first part of it though. This is the kind of person I hate in real life. Hes everyones best friend. He is always "sweet" and shit to girls. He will be willing to sit down and eat ice cream with them. He is willing to give his life up for them and some shit like that. This is to girls though. Hes one of those ****s I call "leeches". Ive seen blokes around my girlfriend just like this guy. They are all sweet, nice, cute and all that bollacks but at the end of the day the are trying to bide there time, get under the skin of the girl and well **** knows what they are doing but I dont like it.

Hes not gay, so he says make your mind up after ive pasted a few snippets of his posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave aka **** phoenix
Basically, it's my friend's birthday today and she lives in Stafford (north of Birmingham). I got her this signed bday certificate from Liverpool Football Club which was done by them especially for her.

I failed to send it in the post to arrive for her bday on time and she felt down last night.

So out of nowhere i decided to make sure it got to her on time and went ALL the way to Stafford to deliver it to her - 208 miles one way. It took 4 hours one way and 4 hours back and only 1 hour to spend with her. But i got the present to her on time and she had the biggest smile on her face and was suprised that i did that for her.

It was a long day and possibly the craziest thing ive done to day (waxing in 2 weeks may beat it) but i did to make her have a great bday and now im back in Canters with a happy smile on my face.
Quote:
*hugs Katie* don't worry Katie, im sure someone that is good looking and great in personality will come your way, please keep the faith, he will come to you soon
Quote:
*hugs* think it does suck when you can't see your gf/bf for such a long while. Which is why i think some can work, some can't
Quote:
yeah, that's the spirit, go Sarah, go Sarah, enjoy life at uni, you only get to live it once, *hugs*, you can be an honourary student
So theres a space where you can add friends and they post comments about you just like myspace and shite like that. Im now going to post comments that people have posted about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralie
mmm Ben and Jerrys! Seriously you are way too nice for your own good :-) Thanks so much for cheering up! Hopefully c u soon! Mwah xxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
Just met you for the first time this evening and what a sweetie! Sorry for stealing all the ben and jerries! yum yum yum! mmm! xx oh and he has a cooooool tatoo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy
Gtreat guy! Great personality! Great to know him! Love you! xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma
you have a heart of gold Dave... dont ever change! Ems xxx
Now I kid you not there are no messages from blokes, just woment.

I wanted to offer you GD a little lesson.

This is not how to pull women. It never works. NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER WORKS. Dont befriend people, be someone your not in order to get into there pants. This guy is a fresher. My theory is hes never had sex before. My other theory is that hes not sure what to do about girls so in his way of trying to make a clever move he probably thinks "If I become really good friends with girls they will want me to sex me".

Thats bollacks, I learnt that ages ago. Women dont want you to be kind, sweet, hugs etc. Any bloke can do that. In fact any bloke who does it is annoying. Women want you to have some balls and conviction. Anyway this guy just got me angry because either hes a closet gay or hes trying to get friendly with women in the hope he may get sex. I reckon the second one but it just wont work and is annoying to be a viewer of.
Unread 15 May 2006, 14:51   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I have a few issues with this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Thats bollacks, I learnt that ages ago. Women dont want you to be kind, sweet, hugs etc. Any bloke can do that. In fact any bloke who does it is annoying. Women want you to have some balls and conviction. Anyway this guy just got me angry because either hes a closet gay or hes trying to get friendly with women in the hope he may get sex. I reckon the second one but it just wont work and is annoying to be a viewer of.
The only way is the piglet way: force yourself onto them in the car park and hope they're too drunk to remember.

With regards to the chap, I reckon he's a closet homosectional.

He's also has a quite appaling haircut. If he had it spiked or gelled or whatever, he might not look too bad.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 15 May 2006 at 14:56.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 14:58   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I have a few issues with this guy

I have a friend who is like best friends with a girl. He fancies her and reckons one day she will magically turn around and fancy him. If it doesnt happen in the first week or so it will never happen. Hes too ****ing emotional with her. Shes seen him crying and shit, and hes always oh so supportive. If he did really want to date her. As ive told him just ignore her for a bit, go out and try and pull others. That will mess her up in the head and she might think oh wait I do fancy him as she can no longer have him. But no one likes a sick pathetic puppy, its boring, you prefer an energetic puppy which you can chase around.
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:00   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pig i think GD needs pics of the women you pull and sleep with because either your theory does work OR you just have low standards and are prepared to **** buttertrolls because you 'dont look at the mantle when poking the fire'.

If they are hotties i then suggest you write a 'Pigs how to **** women over and get them to **** you too!' guide so we can all go 'ooo wow i never thought of that...so pulling down my trousers and shouting 'CHECK OUT THIS' will get me the woman of my dreams...better try it next time im in tescos and see a hottie on the checkout!'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:05   #5
pig
1up on you

They are pretty hot to be honest, being a public board etc I wouldnt be too comfortable with posting pictures in general although I can pm pics to those who wish to see my current gf and my ex gf. Actually thinking about it I dont take too many pictures ;-/

Anyway I have quite high standards to be honest. But being nice to a women wont work. You just become her friend, dont fall into that trap ive done it and know many others who have it doesnt work.
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:08   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so you go up to girls in the street and say 'my god i think i just came in my pants. wanna go out tonight for coffee and then maybe back to my place for some raunchy hot action with a whip??'

and they just go

'*swoon* take me now'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:10   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Spit roast"

"Huge Porker"

etc
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:10   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

*hugs*
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:17   #9
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was worried by the thread title that it was about me.

Having read it I'm still not sure.

'dont look at the mantle when poking the fire'. Can we have LOTW. aka Line of the Week, or Advice of the week. If so, we have a winner.
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:18   #10
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
so you go up to girls in the street and say 'my god i think i just came in my pants. wanna go out tonight for coffee and then maybe back to my place for some raunchy hot action with a whip??'

and they just go

'*swoon* take me now'
no, but they dont want you to go "aw hun wanna hug?"

just being cheeky and funny usually works.
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:21   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So basically you hate him because he's a kiss arse, the Stafford story is proposterous. And he looks like a complete prat. So ****ing what, ignore him, there are plenty of these in life.
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:23   #12
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

he looks like an extra off Planet of the Apes
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:24   #13
pig
1up on you

I know but I just hate people like him, they wind me up as I seem like the only person who can see that hes a twat
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:24   #14
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh btw is this the student bar thingy?
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:28   #15
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

He's the sort of person who would probably annoy me too if I knew him for real, like if he was in one of my classes or something. He seems like the kind of person who has no real opinions about anything, someone who just agrees with everything you say.

But seeing as I don't actually know him, he doesn't annoy me. Don't let him wind you up too much
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:28   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Is it called Xuqa perchance?

And all those girls that left messages are probably fat and have low self-esteem. I know that seems veyr stereotypical but I know for a fact that the sort of girls that respond to gestures like that are women that get very little attention and so that sort of thing buoys them up and so they make responses like that.

I agree, I think he's a dick too.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:33   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I agree with pig.

I've been there and done the whole "I'll be their friend then they'll realise what a jerk this guy is and hey when they break up with him I'll swoop in!". It doesn't work. They break up with the guy then go off with another twat.

I've just moved onto being plain mean to girls I like (in a sarcastic/half-jokingly way). Once they're interested you can be a bit more "sweet" or whatever, but to get them drawn in initially he's right, you can't be the guy who gives the hugs and presents out.

The guy sounds like a piece by the way. 4 hours there to give a present to his "friend"? Who's he kidding? Give us the link to the forums so we can abuse him please
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:43   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As brought to our attention by Nadar in this thread on PB
Being too much of a nice guy is Mistake #1 when trying to get a girl.
(Rest of them here)

If you're too nice, you're "boring".

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:47   #19
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

He's in the Friend-zone.
For some girls, he's probably major of the friend-zone

Trust Joey Tribianni when it comes to girl .

On a more serious note, I have actually problems the other way around. It seems close to impossible for me to have female friends, without either myself getting feelings for them, or them getting feelings for me. It seems whenever I get 'friendly' with a girl and we become 'closer' atleast one of the parties feels some sort of tension. This truely is annoying, especially when uni makes me spend a lot of spare-time with girls working on projects and we mostly afterwards end up just hanging out.

Perhaps I subconsciously prevent myself from getting close to women I couldn't possibly get any feelings for.

Anyone else having (or had) that problem?
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:57   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just ask him out pig for god's sake and stop the emo ranting.
Unread 15 May 2006, 16:11   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think the extent of your dislike seems rather irrational.

Obviously no-one likes a "nice guy" but then as you say, it's unlikely to gain him any benefits, so who cares?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 16:28   #22
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Perhaps it's just the thought of a snivelling little puny lovey-dovey 'sweet' wretch inducing worm turning up on your gf's doorstep with a tub of ice-cream, two spoons and a celine dion mix tape when you've had a blazing row and he sits there on the couch nodding while your gf complains about you, tilts his head in feined sympathy, then pipes in with 'what a jerk' now and then.
Seemingly cuckolding you on your own territory in the most coniving and cheesey way, though never getting anything other than a polite hand on the shoulder accompanied by a "you're such a good listener".

As long as people like that exist, then you're clearly going to dislike or hate them. Mainly because that could be your girlfriend.

But hey, as you say he will not get any from anyone the way he is now, with the possible exception of getting one up the bum from some random guy.
So he'll either have to change or go through life being a wet little pussy.
Either way, perhaps you shouldn't let it get to you.
Unread 15 May 2006, 16:30   #23
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Women dont want you to be kind, sweet, hugs etc. Women want you to have some balls and conviction.
You know, the two aren't mutually exclusive. I like to think of myself as a "nice guy" when it comes to the ladies (not to the extent of that guy though, I can see how he would be annoying), but if someone asks my opinion of something then I will express my opinion and won't sugar coat it. I even let my bastard side through quite often
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 16:36   #24
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well I think it's just a case that most women don't want a pushover. Just like most guys don't want a meek little woman either.
Unread 15 May 2006, 16:40   #25
pig
1up on you

the website is http://www.thestudentbar.com/ , however I believe you can only signup if you are a member of the University of Kent, I guess someone can try though....
Unread 15 May 2006, 16:58   #26
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The reason you should hate him is because hes wearing a Nuts t-shirt but the reason you seem to hate him is because yore apparently suffering from a bizarre type of insecurity where you think all men are actively trying to steal your girlfriend :/

edit: That train/birthday card trip is one of the creepiest things ive ever read.

Last edited by Nodrog; 15 May 2006 at 17:15.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 17:00   #27
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

indeed ive been there too, doesnt work at all. He looks like a utter mongchop btw why do you care so much. He is most probably gay from the sounds of him or he thinks thats what girls like. It kind of reminds me of the movie 'Just Friends' but who wouldnt want to be Amy Smart's friend
Unread 15 May 2006, 17:12   #28
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i agree with Dante.

yes, being nice to women certainly isn't a good way to get laid, but so what? i don't see why acting like that would make you hate someone. i simply can't be anything but indifferent to such people.

the people i hate are the ones that are constantly vicious to all women, and often outright abusive. and get ass as a result. (unless they are me)

the problem with being nice to women is kind of the same problem as being rich; you don't know which of the women hanging around you actually like you and which ones are just in it for the free shit*. but at least if you are rich you are getting laid in the process; being nice you get nothing but grief (literally).

and while it's true that the 'really nice guy' that your girlfriend/wife is always hanging out with does want to bang her, if she does cheat on you it will almost certainly be with someone else.

*women really like the free shit.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 17:15   #29
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
As brought to our attention by Nadar in this thread on PB
No PB shit on GD plz, if we're that desperate to read stories about 'how I got a blister haha' then we'll find our own way there
Unread 15 May 2006, 17:18   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

What is the purpose of this PB? Where did it come from? Who made it? I admit that I'm stumped.
Unread 15 May 2006, 17:34   #31
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Isn't this just a roundabout way of us discussing "The Ladder Theory" anyway?

On another note - the "sweet and caring guy" does sometimes get the girl, but only when she's in rebound mode temporarily before she goes "oh i cant do this we're too good friends" and then she goes off with another tosser for a relationship.
Unread 15 May 2006, 17:34   #32
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Isn't this just a roundabout way of us discussing "The Ladder Theory" anyway?
please dont
Unread 15 May 2006, 17:41   #33
Tomkat

Hey I could have linked to a PB thread - lay off me!
Unread 15 May 2006, 17:43   #34
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
What is the purpose of this PB? Where did it come from? Who made it? I admit that I'm stumped.
Skiddy, Minty and 1-X are the main guys.
I think Skiddy got pissed off about "not being treated like adults" and was pissed off at jolt or something so decided to start an alternative up.

It's not in competition of GD, it's a lot less serious.

(Sorry Nod )

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 15 May 2006, 17:46   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
It's not in competition of GD)
Having read it, it's shit.
Unread 15 May 2006, 17:48   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I think Skiddy got pissed off about "not being treated like adults" and was pissed off at jolt or something so decided to start an alternative up.
Skiddy was badgering me for ages about being made a moderator on here, so I'd reckon that this PB was mainly created as a salve for his ego in that regard. I'm not sure why anyone would want to be a moderator, but there you go.

It's a shame that people feel the need to kick GD when it's down for no real legitimate reason.
Unread 15 May 2006, 17:52   #37
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I barely have time to read here any more, how inconsiderate of them to spread stuff even thinner.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 17:59   #38
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Skiddy was badgering me for ages about being made a moderator on here, so I'd reckon that this PB was mainly created as a salve for his ego in that regard. I'm not sure why anyone would want to be a moderator, but there you go.

It's a shame that people feel the need to kick GD when it's down for no real legitimate reason.
It's a shame that people perpetuate the myth that "it's down".
Unread 15 May 2006, 18:00   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
It's a shame that people perpetuate the myth that "it's down".
It's not much of a myth since it's true. Even by the standards of a year and a half ago, GD is in the shits right now.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 15 May 2006 at 18:08.
Unread 15 May 2006, 18:01   #40
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Having read it, it's shit.
They've taken down the porn forum for updating

Unread 15 May 2006, 18:19   #41
lokken
BlueTuba

Oh wow porn /o\

Seriously people talk about GD being bad, but plasticbrilliance is truly dire.
Unread 15 May 2006, 18:24   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

There's no need to call him 'Dumbo' when 'shit-sack' is perfectly serviceable.
Unread 15 May 2006, 18:32   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i find insulting someone's face hurts more than a generic put down.
I like insulting people's faces. Oh yesh.
Unread 15 May 2006, 18:58   #44
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's not much of a myth since it's true. Even by the standards of a year and a half ago, GD is in the shits right now.
This is coming from a pessimist-by-choice though.
Unread 15 May 2006, 19:31   #45
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I know someone a lot like this guy. Absolute cock.
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:20   #46
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't see how you can justify the hatred.

Frankly the fact that you react in this way makes me think less of you piglet.
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:28   #47
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I don't see how you can justify the hatred.
I think it really depends whether or not you know someone like the person pig is talking about.

I know someone who fits the exact description. He's the smarmiest, most two-faced person I've ever had the misfortune to meet and that's why I empathise with pig on this one.
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:28   #48
pig
1up on you

Well thats a real shame. I would hope that you wouldnt form an opinion of me in just this thread and other shit threads I create.
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:33   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Well thats a real shame. I would hope that you wouldnt form an opinion of me in just this thread and other shit threads I create.
couldn't he say the same?
Unread 15 May 2006, 22:08   #50
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
couldn't he say the same?
i love you

e.v.o.l.v.e
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote