User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 May 2006, 11:53   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
how observant, intuitive and creative are you?

http://www.avolites.org.uk/jokes/faces.htm

kind of a crappy test, I wouldnt say I'm any of these things, but anyway, nice way to waste a few minutes
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:01   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: how observant, intuitive and creative are you?

Well I got 11 after a few minutes of concentrated staring. Well, i think so, a couple were iffy, and seemed to go against the general trend of what the people were. The guy on the horse, and what looks like a fleshy face in the trees somewhere on the top left, oh and the half submerged face where you can just see the eye and which has 4 written on it's forehead. But I think with all those I found 12, so something has gone wrong somewhere

edit: also the ones in the trees look cool.
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:01   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I got quite a few straight off - I guess that's the simple 8.
I think I got another couple, too.
I notice it doesn't show the answers.
I guess I'm possibly slightly over average, or may be a bit more. I'm not sure if they're properly faces, so ...
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:04   #4
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Got 10. Is the bar at the top supposed to move if you click on them?
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:06   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

::SPOILER::

www.r4nd0mn3ss.co.uk/facesresult.jpg

these are the ones I found.
The 11th one is either one with a questionmark.
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:12   #6
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Appoc, i dont know about the horse one, but you missed one right at the top in the middle.
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:15   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

ah yes, so i did
not so observant after all!
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:17   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster

mine
It says people, not faces, so I figured I could count the guy on the horse and that person laying on the ground in the front. I could be wrong about that though.
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:19   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What about in the little waterfall just above the big one on the right? Do you think that could be one?

There is also one just to the left of the big face on the right, the eye is a different rock to the lips, the lips being beneath the eye. Now it makes sense

OK the waterfall isn't, there are 11 faces just hewn out of the landscape that I can definitely see now.

Last edited by Deepflow; 9 May 2006 at 12:25.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:26   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/912...sresult0zh.jpg
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:30   #11
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
mine
It says people, not faces, so I figured I could count the guy on the horse and that person laying on the ground in the front. I could be wrong about that though.
turns out i was wrong, missed two of Appoc's.
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:33   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

done

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=faces20go.jpg
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:36   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Deepflow, there's another 2 on the left hand side you can CLEARLY see that you haven't circled.
How many faces does that make?

also, the waterfall on the right so has one
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:37   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

that would make 13

and while those are there, i think they are certainly not as clear as the ones I circled and I am confident mine are the 11 which were meant to be found.
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:37   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1...ces20go3up.jpg
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:41   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i found 12 in my first look.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:42   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

I think it's all a fix. we should write to them.
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:42   #18
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i found 12 in my first look.
They were circled
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:44   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

gordon missed at least 2

P.S. this is a waste of precious seconds
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:44   #20
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=faces5ui.jpg

edit : missed one

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:46   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
for that big one on the left you have just drawn a face shape over some background
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:47   #22
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Well I clearly see a face there (its more obvious if you look at the original picture without the red lining).

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:48   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I found 842.

I started drawing on my computer screen.

I presume that wins me the creativity prize.
Unread 9 May 2006, 13:04   #24
wu_trax

Quote:
Well I clearly see a face there (its more obvious if you look at the original picture without the red lining).
ok, that's 11 now without any doubt. I see just an eye of the one next to the big one to the right. there
Unread 9 May 2006, 13:06   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
ok, that's 11 now without any doubt. I see just an eye of the one next to the big one to the right. there
The one on the left isnt one and there is one to the left of the big one on the right made up of two rocks.
Unread 9 May 2006, 13:32   #26
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
You missed one thats made up of the 2 on the left, sort of more in the water.
You missed one between the stream on the right and the stream on the middle (looking right).

Does no one else think the waterfall thing in the top right looks like a face? the most obvious part of it would be the lips, but i'm sure there's a face there somewhere.
Unread 9 May 2006, 14:20   #27
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster

The eleventh one is at the middle back, in between the other two there.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 14:24   #28
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

that's not a person, that's a bunch of rocks and some trees lol. :/
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 14:27   #29
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

I can see a face.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.

Last edited by pyirt; 9 May 2006 at 14:39.
Unread 9 May 2006, 14:28   #30
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

The correct version with better lines:

Unread 9 May 2006, 15:00   #31
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

You're still missing the big one on the left, which is the clearest of all of them

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 9 May 2006, 15:20   #32
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

its not clear at all, its a shape of a face rather than a face itself. All the ones ive circled have clearly defined eyes, noses, and lips; the one on the left certainly doesnt, it just has a nose shape and some stuff that could be eyes and lips but doesnt line up as well as the others. The eyes in particular look wrong.
Unread 9 May 2006, 15:22   #33
Nodrog

Quote:
You're still missing the big one on the left, which is the clearest of all of them
shit youre right, i just saw that. Its right in front of you the whole time, then it just jumps out of nowhere

Your one is even clearer than most of the ones we've noticed so far, so its definitely one of the supposed 11. I'm not convinced the floating eye in the middle-right is one of the faces, since its just an eye and a partial nose. Also, the big one at the bottom of the left hand side is pretty dubious too.

Last edited by Nodrog; 9 May 2006 at 15:29.
Unread 9 May 2006, 15:25   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
shit youre right, i just saw that. Its right in front of you the whole time, then it just jumps out of nowhere

This one is even clearer than most of the ones we've noticed so far, so its definitely one of the supposed 11. I dont think the floating eye in the middle-right is one of the faces, since its just an eye and a partial nose.
it goes down and the lips are part of another stone
Unread 9 May 2006, 16:31   #35
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

god im good.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 14:19   #36
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

i got zero, because i decided that taking a test online wasnt a great way to prove my creativity
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 14:30   #37
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

here's mine
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 18:36   #38
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

There's definitely one in the branches of that tree on the right - I think only one of you has pointed that out.

(P.S. Try looking at it from different distances, cos some of the faces become more obvious as you zoom your face in and out.)
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 18:46   #39
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Found 11 quite quickly
Unread 16 May 2006, 14:12   #40
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

There are allegedly 13, tho it depends on who you ask. I've heard someone claim something ridiculous like 43, but I suppose the person who would know is the artist.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 14:30   #41
pyirt
nomen est omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
There`s definitely more than 11; more like 13 faces; the extra 2 being the really large face on the left mentioned earlier, and the one Jenifer noticed in the tree on the right.

Me=Hans_Blix