User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 May 2006, 17:59   #1
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts
China And South Korea :)

I'm going to be leaving on tuesday for a plane right over to China and South Korea for about a month. The plane ride there is about 23 hours (including layovers of 6hrs total). I'll be staying in beijing and Somewhere in South Korea, cant remeber the name of the city. Degu i think.

So, i was wondering if you lot have ever traveled in a plane that long, and what are your tips ect . If anyone has ever been to china, how was it!!!!

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2006, 18:22   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: China And South Korea :)

Don't move your legs.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2006, 18:33   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

open a window
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2006, 18:41   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Try to hijack it.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2006, 18:47   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just make sure you stay hydrated, you get up and walk ie get the blood pumping around your muscles. Dont get too drunk. Eat. Watch the films, relax. Dont wear contact lenses. Just use your head. If you can, sleep.
Unread 6 May 2006, 19:20   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

pack the semtex in ur hand luggage and shout allah be praised when ur half way there

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2006, 19:34   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
pack the semtex in ur hand luggage and shout allah be praised when ur half way there
Huh? Why would he own any Sumerian hand luggage?
Unread 6 May 2006, 23:34   #8
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Take a copy of Lord of the Rings with you.
Depending on your persuasion, you'll either be in hobbit heaven, or fall asleep when you get to the Ent bit for the rest of the trip.
Unread 6 May 2006, 23:36   #9
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Don't forget to try some dog while you're over there and report back on what it tastes like
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2006, 23:44   #10
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Chicken?
Unread 7 May 2006, 01:44   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kill yourself.
Unread 7 May 2006, 02:04   #12
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
So, i was wondering if you lot have ever traveled in a plane that long, and what are your tips ect . If anyone has ever been to china, how was it!!!!
Flying to London takes ~24 hours, and so yes i have travelled in a plane that long .

As for China and South Korea, i've never been there. However i have been to the more traditional chinese district in Singapore, and the food is really quite interesting (but exceptionally good). You simply must try chicken feet (if you havent before) - its a coming of age thing methinks . Whenever you go somewhere, i reckon you should try as much of the local food that you can, and meet as many people as you can. I think going to a place just to look at some old buildings and whatnot largely defeats the purpose of touring - meeting new and very different people is so much better.

Thus, if you get any McDonalds, Dominos or whatever whilst you are over there, you should be shot .

btw, 'ware the dodgy food outlets, and i might advise you to avoid eating chicken/duck etc in Guandong provice .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 02:15   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Huh? Why would he own any Sumerian hand luggage?
as a poor speller myself, i love it when a pedant ****s up

UR

sumerian?

I think not gordon.
Unread 7 May 2006, 03:36   #14
Nodrog

what
Unread 7 May 2006, 13:45   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

what are you travelling for? business? pleasure?
as long as you don't say things like "ha, i'm american, I can buy your whole shop" you should get on ok. I doubt Bush is too popular over there, but then America does buy lots of China's stuff, so.. .
Unread 7 May 2006, 15:18   #16
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Skragg
Take a copy of Lord of the Rings with you.
Depending on your persuasion, you'll either be in hobbit heaven, or fall asleep when you get to the Ent bit for the rest of the trip.

I would probably fall asleep..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Flying to London takes ~24 hours, and so yes i have travelled in a plane that long .

As for China and South Korea, i've never been there. However i have been to the more traditional chinese district in Singapore, and the food is really quite interesting (but exceptionally good). You simply must try chicken feet (if you havent before) - its a coming of age thing methinks . Whenever you go somewhere, i reckon you should try as much of the local food that you can, and meet as many people as you can. I think going to a place just to look at some old buildings and whatnot largely defeats the purpose of touring - meeting new and very different people is so much better.

Thus, if you get any McDonalds, Dominos or whatever whilst you are over there, you should be shot .

btw, 'ware the dodgy food outlets, and i might advise you to avoid eating chicken/duck etc in Guandong provice .
no, Im pretty sure that i'll be eating chinese food, becuase im going to be staying @ a house with with a Chineae and a Korean family for about 2 days each, the rest of the time willbe spend in a college dorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
what are you travelling for? business? pleasure?
as long as you don't say things like "ha, i'm american, I can buy your whole shop" you should get on ok. I doubt Bush is too popular over there, but then America does buy lots of China's stuff, so.. .
No, they said if you have longer hair it should be ok becasue they wont think your in the military, and you'll get along better. China isnt as bad as Korea for anti americanism and niether place is all that bad.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 17:03   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

yar, i flew to Hong Kong before, we had a transfer in thailand AND bahrain. Its an absolute nightmare of a trip took 14hours in total. Although my sister had her newly born baby with her so i managed to snag one of the seats right at the front with all the leg room, it is still a killer journey.

My advice, chop your legs off, you wont be needing them when you land anyway