User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Feb 2003, 11:51   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Master of Orion 3

It is out there

anyone who has it /played it yet?
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 12:14   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I am waiting as well!

Isn't there any official moo3 website? (yes i am a lazy ****)
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 12:20   #3
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
http://moo3.quicksilver.com/

\o/
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 12:27   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
ty

bit of a crappy website by the way
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 12:38   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
ty

bit of a crappy website by the way
but it does contain somewhat less crappy screenshots though
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 13:04   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I think it SHOULD be out any day now (unless it already is, the shops around here are already advertising it on gaming magazines), maybe I should pay a visit to splash some 50 € soonishly.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 13:40   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
I think it SHOULD be out any day now (unless it already is, the shops around here are already advertising it on gaming magazines), maybe I should pay a visit to splash some 50 € soonishly.
I've seen it available on some dodgy ftp's but I gonna buy this one....
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 13:44   #8
grkn
Shadow of the past

grkn is an unknown quantity at this point
Well ... according to amazon.de the german version is already available and ships in 24 hours.
I should get it tomorrow or on friday ...

But if this game is **** i'll be seriosly pissed off.

One OS to rule them all, One Passport to find them,
One OS to bring them all, And with the EULA bind them.
In the land of Redmond where the windows lie.

"...to leave the Elysium the dead had to drink from and travel beyond the River of Oblivion, Lethe, to once again return to the mortal realm..."
grkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 13:44   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
I've seen it available on some dodgy ftp's but I gonna buy this one....
Agreed. I think I should be bothered to make a call to the local store and ask when they get a copy, and maybe book one.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 15:28   #10
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
It is going to suck i tell you, go for space empires IV gold instead.

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 15:32   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Absolutely NOT, I am counting on the lads to have a decent new approach on a good old warpony.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 16:53   #12
RiCo

The game is out.. Atleast on web. I didn't bother downloading it tho. Masters Of Orion is ****..
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 23:07   #13
Pi-air
hurr!

Pi-air will become famous soon enoughPi-air will become famous soon enough
worth it?
Pi-air is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 00:20   #14
Akallabeth
Insomniac

Akallabeth is an unknown quantity at this point
it shall arrive tomorrow at my place and i shall 0wn anyone who dares challenge me
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 00:30   #15
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
It hit shelves yesterday. If anything the combat AI should be outstanding. The engineer has more time logged playing the damn series than anyone ever.