User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:12   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Ford Ka's

Ok, after two nights of trying, I can now conclude that it is, actually, completely impossible to find a comfortable position to get it on, in a Ford Ka.

The car is just far far far too small for it to actually be possible. I mean, I'm 6 2", and about 155 pounds, so I'm not a small bloke, and although she isnt fat, shes not a small girl either.

Now then, even with the seats all the way forward, its not possible in the back seat, we tried everything you could imagine, there just wasnt a possible position we could get into.

Does anybody here have experience (very unlikely) of trying to get it off in a Ford Ka (even more unlikely) ?

Suggest some positions, damn you.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:18   #2
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Sir, Please step out of the vehicle.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:19   #3
Spüg

You could always just settle for a blowjob...
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:20   #4
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Spüg
You could always just settle for a blowjob...
Been there, done that.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:22   #5
Christian
Attitude

Spits or Swallows ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:23   #6
Akallabeth
Insomniac

Akallabeth is an unknown quantity at this point
sell Ford Ka, buy VW T2 bus

winnar is u
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:29   #7
Rids
The Bad Guy

Its not my car, I'd never drive a ****ing Ka ffs.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:38   #8
Akallabeth
Insomniac

Akallabeth is an unknown quantity at this point
get owner to sell ford ka, and convince him how unbelievably ace a VW bus is, then
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:41   #9
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
Originally posted by Akallabeth
get owner to sell ford ka, and convince him
This statement mixed with the fact that Rids was trying to have sex in this car, could turn out to be very homosexual indeed.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 01:00   #10
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Re: Ford Ka's

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids

Does anybody here have experience (very unlikely) of trying to get it off in a Ford Ka (even more unlikely) ?

it depends how kinky she is.........

sadly, i'd probably get in trouble for posting a "suggestion" that worked..kinda.....
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 02:39   #11
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
what about a bed
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 02:42   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Ford Ka's

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY

sadly, i'd probably get in trouble for posting a "suggestion" that worked..kinda.....

you most certainly would

TADA

POW ZAP BAM
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 08:03   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY

This is what board PM is for.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 09:37   #14
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Book into a hotel you cheapo.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 09:43   #15
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
[quote]Originally posted by Christian
If she plumps for the first option, make sure the window is wound own first.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 09:59   #16
Terra Australis

Terra Australis is on a distinguished road
Re: Ford Ka's

Quote:
Ok, after two nights of trying, I can now conclude that it is, actually, completely impossible to find a comfortable position to get it on, in a Ford Ka.

The car is just far far far too small for it to actually be possible. I mean, I'm 6 2", and about 155 pounds, so I'm not a small bloke, and although she isnt fat, shes not a small girl either.

Now then, even with the seats all the way forward, its not possible in the back seat, we tried everything you could imagine, there just wasnt a possible position we could get into.

Suggest some positions, damn you.
Ever heard of parking somewhere nice and secluded, and trying it on the bonnet, or perhaps up against the boot or the doors, who says it has to be in the car?????

Also inside the car, why dont she just jump on top and ride you??????

Having had experience with cars, mostly large cars, but still that can get crowded..... like i said why not do it on the car.

Though i have been busy in a Mitsubishi Lancer before though..... and also on the bonnet of one of those, they are not the biggest cars either.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:38   #17
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by Terra Australis
Ever heard of parking somewhere nice and secluded, and trying it on the bonnet, or perhaps up against the boot or the doors, who says it has to be in the car?????

Also inside the car, why dont she just jump on top and ride you??????

Having had experience with cars, mostly large cars, but still that can get crowded..... like i said why not do it on the car.

Though i have been busy in a Mitsubishi Lancer before though..... and also on the bonnet of one of those, they are not the biggest cars either.
Well, I live in London.

This time of the year doing it out in the open would result in frostbite in some delicate places !

Also, bare in mind that finding somewhere secluded in London isnt the easiest of tasks either, we tried to drive somewhere secluded last night and ended up parking on the main road and just getting to it anyway, heh.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:43   #18
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this thread oozes style and sophistication
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:59   #19
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
this thread oozes style and sophistication
Thank you, its nice to know that my class is appreciated.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 11:10   #20
Terra Australis

Terra Australis is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: Ford Ka's

Quote:
Well, I live in London.

This time of the year doing it out in the open would result in frostbite in some delicate places !

Also, bare in mind that finding somewhere secluded in London isnt the easiest of tasks either, we tried to drive somewhere secluded last night and ended up parking on the main road and just getting to it anyway, heh.
I live in a semi Rural area not that far outside Sydney, though places that are secluded are not that hard to find, there should not be a hard place to find, or in the early hours of the morning things would be rather quiete.