User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 22 Apr 2009, 11:12   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Nerf terran

They are OP.

Plox.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 11:17   #2
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Nerf terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
They are OP.

Plox.
Lalz.

Least the upside is that covops is now a valid play choice for Terran.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 11:34   #3
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Stats are final... it's more "play Terran" than "nerf Terran" now
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 11:47   #4
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Stats are final... it's more "play Terran" than "nerf Terran" now
Play terran is not possible. Someone put a secret code in the stats which only allow Ter to stay home and protect the roids they init, or can only land in a team .
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 11:50   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ignoring the fact that stats obviously aren't going to be changed after they're announced as final I can't see I see terran as that overpowered myself. I'd be surprised if you had a greater terran representation in the t100 when the round ends than you'd expect from their overall %.
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 11:58   #6
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I can't see any race which has any particular advantage with these stats. Although I think Xan are slightly worse off this round, I've never understood why they get no significant race bonus and all the other races do(Ter salvage+Constr, Cat Research, Zik prod, ETD tax). Too late to bring it up now though, and since I've always played Terran I'm never particularly fussed it being OP/UP.

Time to start discussing possible fleet strategies I think, rather than changes!
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 12:01   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I've never understood why they get no significant race bonus
Somebody tell this man xan are cloaked
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 13:02   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Zeyi, Xan are cloaked!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 13:03   #9
[JungleMuffin]

Lol.

Why do i get the feeling that that happens alot in #asc
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 14:47   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Lol.

Why do i get the feeling that that happens alot in #asc
The best are fridays mutual back-slapping sessions. They usually last 2-3 hours.
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 16:49   #11
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

You'll see countless of my posts where I say Xan are at an advantage because of the cloak, but that's more a ship advantage so it should be balanced out by the stats. ETD have cloaked ships but they get a 20% universe tax reduction!

Anyway I'm happy with things as they are I was just wondering
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 20:49   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

God. It's nice my spontaneous burst of posting resulted in a constructive discussion. I will have to try this more often.
Unread 23 Apr 2009, 02:21   #13
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

The stats in general are pretty shit.

The "beta" (once again) was a joke (27 rounds later and nothing has changed!) but hooray for free speedgames.

Xan are underpowered btw (discuss!) :/

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 11:33   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Xan are underpowered btw (discuss!) :/
Buff xan appocomaster hates xan lol.
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 11:37   #15
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

xan's thingy is the 3 fleet defence ingal with zero ships and no-one knows if it's real or not.. There is nothing better than that in the whole game.

tjooh, and have to admit.. terran co.. for that price thatkind of armor and firepower.. in comparison to for example xan fi/co heh.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so

Last edited by LordNieminen; 26 Apr 2009 at 11:44.
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote