User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Aug 2011, 20:49   #1
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Discussing other games?

Does anyone actually care about the advertising rule anymore? I'm guessing no based on the talk about Spinner's new game and the fact that PA is hardly vulnerable to competition.

Anyway I play a rather deeply strategic RTS, 4X game with elements of tower defence. Played it for a couple of years it involves multiplayer co-op (of which I've only done LAN) and I'm looking for more people to play with.

It has a steep learning curve, it's very niche and just PM on irc if you're interested in knowing the name. It's an inde game with relatively shitty graphics and tremendously terrific gameplay. (Also cheap)

Either way I'm "advertising" it (if that's what you call this :s) as I want more people to play with and because the game is totally worth it.
Unread 9 Sep 2011, 01:44   #2
AV.
Number 34

AV. is on a distinguished road
Re: Discussing other games?

I play a cheeky little game called Real Life. I keep losing though, it's very frustrating.
AV. is offline   Reply With Quote