User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 28 May 2009, 01:58   #1
bit
neurotweaker

bit is a glorious beacon of lightbit is a glorious beacon of lightbit is a glorious beacon of lightbit is a glorious beacon of lightbit is a glorious beacon of light
Tides of Fire walks

#tof presently harbors the potential for a very strong organizational structure. meanwhile technology is being invented. make no mistake about it, they're the enemy.
Unread 28 May 2009, 02:41   #2
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of
Re: Tides of Fire walks

If this is a spambot, it's the most.. relevant spambot I've ever seen.
Unread 28 May 2009, 05:14   #3
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I hope to God this was not an official ToF announcement :|

Last edited by t3k; 28 May 2009 at 05:25.
Unread 28 May 2009, 05:18   #4
bit
neurotweaker

bit is a glorious beacon of lightbit is a glorious beacon of lightbit is a glorious beacon of lightbit is a glorious beacon of lightbit is a glorious beacon of light

it sure as hell wasn't
Unread 28 May 2009, 12:48   #5
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

what kind of technology?
Unread 28 May 2009, 14:24   #6
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

The technology to remove any and all sense of grammar + purpose from a post before posting, perhaps?
Unread 28 May 2009, 21:28   #7
bit
neurotweaker

ow! that is suckage.
Unread 28 May 2009, 22:16   #8
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

*confused*
Unread 28 May 2009, 22:59   #9
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

they have !uno and !trivia. like, totally.
Unread 28 May 2009, 23:04   #10
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Bet they don't have !racist, or !qi ooo my 777th post (that have remained undeleted ) - any other geeks out there sharing in my tiny bit of excitement?
Unread 28 May 2009, 23:14   #11
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Bet they don't have !racist, or !qi ooo my 777th post (that have remained undeleted ) - any other geeks out there sharing in my tiny bit of excitement?
i cant, iam still giggling about having a 'User CP' link on these forums

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 30 May 2009, 01:42   #12
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
come play homm3 with me

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 30 May 2009, 02:39   #13
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

house of many men 3?
Unread 30 May 2009, 05:45   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

heroes of might and magic 3!!!!!

complete version

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 30 May 2009, 12:56   #15
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

hi newt

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
Unread 30 May 2009, 13:07   #16
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
come play homm3 with me
I might play tonight, once the sun's gone in - trying to pretend I'm a normal non-internet-addicted-weirdo by spending the current heatwave sat outside (allbeit reading books on programming :<)

But I bet you're out ****ing girls up the bum aren't you?

hi CBA!
Unread 30 May 2009, 13:14   #17
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
But I bet you're out ****ing girls up the bum aren't you?

hi CBA!
I second that comment and inference!
Unread 30 May 2009, 13:14   #18
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
i cant, iam still giggling about having a 'User CP' link on these forums
Hahaha!
Unread 30 May 2009, 15:06   #19
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Newt come chill with me in Leyland, we'll read programming books together in the sun.
Unread 30 May 2009, 18:17   #20
newt
Banned

no! You are neither in #excessum, nor high profile enough in pa for me to meet up with. Plus, we'd spend all day arguing* about c++/java (or maybe python) - which is cool, but chances are I might lose said arguments That isn't cool.

* or sitting in silence glaring at each other, wondering whether or not to fake (or have a real one in my case) a heart attack to get the **** out of there.
Unread 30 May 2009, 18:25   #21
Wishmaster
LDK

doubt I ll be going out tonight. My cock is still sore after thursday, and I have kinda decided to pretend to be sick for the last exam on tuesday, so I cba to study or go out! so Homm3 would be perfect!

Quote:
Unread 30 May 2009, 19:08   #22
newt
Banned

Do we want to know what you did on thursday? ;( I am kinda curious what could hurt your dick compared to your typical antics with vaginas and poopholes.

I'm popping out for the evening though sadly I'll be home at 11pm (probably around 22.30) so can play then! And I'll have being a bit drunk as an excuse for losing <3
Unread 30 May 2009, 19:18   #23
Wishmaster
LDK

its what happens when u try to put something big into something tiny.

Quote:
Unread 30 May 2009, 19:19   #24
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
its what happens when u try to put something big into something tiny.
Your huge imagination into your tiny mind?

Last edited by ATRO; 30 May 2009 at 19:22. Reason: Sorry couldn't resist but tbh take your supposed conquests into PM, it bores me
Unread 30 May 2009, 20:06   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I sure am glad I've been granted access to a wishmaster/newt private message.