User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 9 May 2009, 07:18   #1
damo8
NewDawn HC

damo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura about
Wtf is going on???

I wake up this morning. To find this.....

267,434 INCOMING HOSTILES

Now you may think this is nothing unusual at this stage of the round, but let me show you some things.

I'm taking it easy this round and not playing, but scanning, so here is my planet.

Wave Amplifier 63 (100%)
Asteroids (300 total) [Hide]
Metal Crystal Eonium
100 100 100
Ships (0 total) (Ship Analysis) [Hide]

Now i understand some people attacking me for some cheap and easy roids, but imagine the disbelief, when your gal status shows this.

ncoming fleets [Hide]
Target Origin Fleet Race Ships Mission ETA Scans
1:4:7* x:x:x IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO Ter 66214 Attack 1 P L D U N I A
1:4:7* x:x:x YOU ARE MIKE LITORIS Ter 66210 Attack 2 P L D U N I A
1:4:7* x:x:x Aktiv kapital Cat 85000 Attack 4 P L D U N I A
1:4:7* x:x:x SEXYTIME Ter 16669 Attack 4 P L D U N I A
1:4:7* x:x:x Gamma Etd 28080 Attack 5 P L D U N I A
1:4:7* x:x:x Gamma Etd 1175 Attack 7 P L D U N I A
1:4:7* x:x:x F02 Ter 1000 Attack 8 P L D U N I A
1:4:7* x:x:x Stealing Zik 2086 Attack 8 P L D U N I A
1:4:7* x:x:x F03 Ter 1000 Attack 9 P L D U N I A

7 waves on a 300 roid planet, are these people dumb or what?

Can someone out there explain why I am the only planet in my gal with incs, and i've got 7 waves?

I'm baffled, I don't beleive there is a war going on, so does anyone wanna share some light?

Please help.

A somewhat dumbfounded
damo8
NewDawn - Scanner - Round 31
NewDawn - HC/Peon - Round 32
VisioN - Peon - Round 33
NewDawn - Peon - Round 33/34
NewDawn - HC - Round 35
damo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 07:25   #2
damo8
NewDawn HC

damo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Wtf is going on???

And I must add.

Not a single fleet had SK's in to kill my amps....
VisioN - Peon - Round 33
NewDawn - HC - Round 35
Unread 9 May 2009, 08:27   #3
lilboi

lilboi is an unknown quantity at this point

easy to explain, your a scanner with no ships. the galaxies are now smaller with less planets in each galaxy. void of the galaxy disband option there are less and less planets for n00b bashing.

less planets = more n00by bashing.

you are obviously the easiest of easy targets. if you really wanna scan and stuff i wouldn't go over 100 roids or you'll see 7 waves daily.
lilboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 08:43   #4
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

You're in whats called a 'farm galaxy'. Nothing you can do, except complain on this forums and hopefully someone in the PA Team steps up and fixes the galaxy disband problem.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=197779
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 08:44   #5
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

yeah 300 roids.
good for the first few but i must admit, 7 thats a bit extreme.

Still people want easy roids heh.

At least your amps survive
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 09:08   #6
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

People probably didnt jgp to see if he already had incs.
Unread 9 May 2009, 09:11   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Atleast Leicester got promoted this season.

I notice a fair few capital letters in your attackers name.
Unread 9 May 2009, 10:01   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i would be interested to see the coords for that. As Kargool said, the caps in the fleet names is an interesting indicator as to who it may be in addition to the fact i have seen some of those fleet names while mapping intel

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 9 May 2009 at 10:09.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 10:01   #9
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

surely you scan from the ally fund anyway. you dont really need the roids.

EDIT : im not condoning it by the way...i think its a bit ridiculous

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 11:29   #10
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

It's clearly all Ascendancy.

We are also the real cause of cancer and aids.

Oh and we eat babies. Nom nom nom
Unread 9 May 2009, 12:11   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh no, Mek discovered the magic formula
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 12:15   #12
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
It's clearly all Ascendancy.

We are also the real cause of cancer and aids.

Oh and we eat babies. Nom nom nom
my asc galmate, sorry tooth
is 3fleet attacking 1:1

are this our heroes !?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 12:32   #13
damo8
NewDawn HC

I agree that I deserved 2/3 waves.

But 7......

Wave 4 took 30 roids from me.
So good luck in your roiding waves 5,6 + 7

The best bit about it all, is the big team up on wave 6.

I have no hulls researched.
Nice team up.
VisioN - Peon - Round 33
NewDawn - HC - Round 35
Unread 9 May 2009, 12:32   #14
damo8
NewDawn HC

And if anyone wants the coords, just news scan me.
I didn't hide my coords.
VisioN - Peon - Round 33
NewDawn - HC - Round 35
Unread 9 May 2009, 12:34   #15
damo8
NewDawn HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboi View Post
easy to explain, your a scanner with no ships. the galaxies are now smaller with less planets in each galaxy. void of the galaxy disband option there are less and less planets for n00b bashing.

less planets = more n00by bashing.

you are obviously the easiest of easy targets. if you really wanna scan and stuff i wouldn't go over 100 roids or you'll see 7 waves daily.
Why 7 wave any planet thats only got 300 roids?
VisioN - Peon - Round 33
NewDawn - HC - Round 35
Unread 9 May 2009, 12:39   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post

are this our heroes !?
tooth?
Unread 9 May 2009, 12:45   #17
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo8 View Post
They didnt 7wave you on purpose. Whats happend is they each looked through the 'farm galaxys' (low planets/score/value with roids) and then spotted that you was easy roids. They didnt bother getting a JGP before they launched and will only notice there's this many waves at eta 1-4 when they JGP.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 12:47   #18
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
tooth?
yeah the tooth alliance with their hc: the tooth fairy aka kila

toot...

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 13:13   #19
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It sucks. There's too few farms to satisfy everyone, so the few that are left get 7 waves on 300 roids.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 13:44   #20
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

so blame asc (or strongly suggest, I'm not naming ppl, just stating it), when it's solenziz (orbit), bockman (factory), penegrine (xvx), rocky (xvx), one unknown (asc arby), sithy (fakenicker) and savior of the mighty PA police BG DLR who attacks you.

PA community strikes again!
oh. I did try and poisen your guards...
gl at your new gal home.

Oh. I did put those in order, so if you newsie his new planet you will find out who is who.

(PS: we do eat babies though. so feel free to stop by with your newborns)
Unread 9 May 2009, 14:31   #21
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Soloing without asking Solenziz!
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 14:51   #22
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
i would be interested to see the coords for that. As Kargool said, the caps in the fleet names is an interesting indicator as to who it may be in addition to the fact i have seen some of those fleet names while mapping intel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator
and savior of the mighty PA police BG DLR
Oh dear.

There appears to be something stuck in the wheels of your bandwagon, Mek.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 15:19   #23
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

damo8, I think it was an unfortunate coincidence. However, I do agree it horribly sucks.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 16:06   #24
lilboi

lilboi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo8 View Post
They probably didn't jgp. It wasn't a planned attack obviously, just some greedy dudes that saw a planet with no ships. They didn't jgp cos most planets don't have jgp atm and so they sent. im sure the teamups weren't teamups either and merely ppl piggying each other trying to get to your roids as fast as possible.
lilboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 16:11   #25
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

To give Rocky his dues, he's pure scanner too. I think he's launched two attacks all round.
Unread 9 May 2009, 17:44   #26
damo8
NewDawn HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio View Post
damo8, I think it was an unfortunate coincidence. However, I do agree it horribly sucks.
Maybe seems this way
VisioN - Peon - Round 33
NewDawn - HC - Round 35
Unread 9 May 2009, 18:03   #27
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i hate to piss on your parade, but i'm not in dlr this round anyway, i never implied in any way that it was ascendancy fleets, i merely said that i had seen the fleets before and was curious to see who they were in. Stop jumping to conclusions and presuming everything is about you, when it isn't

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 18:07   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post

are this our heroes !?
Oi! That's me and I'm a scanner/covert opper.

If it's any consolation they managed to muster enough in-gal defence to stop me :P
Unread 9 May 2009, 19:31   #29
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I'm very upset to see a sexytime fleet in there.
Unread 9 May 2009, 23:47   #30
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Damo you stupid cretin, gaining roids > not gaining roids

Therefore;

75.0 56.3 42.2 31.6 23.7 17.8 13.3

Are all higher then 0.

So, why has CBA called damo a "stupid cretin", seems a bit vindictive? a bit sly? a bit rude?

Well, ask yourself these questions

Does value beat XP day in day out?

Are gaining roids good for morale?

Is it easier to gain roids off players with a bad fleet and in a poor galaxy?

Is damo just moaning like a little cry baby?

Is CBA just a spitful little sh*t? (If so, then I'm sorry, but you dont have to read my posts!)

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 23:51   #31
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Yeah man, tying up a fleet 20ticks for 13roids is good work.
Cause we all know 13 > 0 roids.

Good logic there my man CBA.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 23:52   #32
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
Yeah man, tying up a fleet 20ticks for 13roids is good work.
Cause we all know 13 > 0 roids.

Good logic there my man CBA.
Damnit SteIn! ever since last round we really been see'ing eye to eye

Take it easy bro!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2009, 09:03   #33
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

CBA have you decided you're black now?
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote