User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Mar 2009, 10:38   #151
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
What do CT and a blind kid in an orogami class have in common?

Alll respect to CT here, i think theyre a great ally, and play the game extremely well, unfortunately i dont think theyre on the same level as another ally. So before the trolls begin, its just a joke.
I somehow get the feeling you don't really think CT is a great ally? It is almost shocking to see people being overly polite in here. Let's face it, CT has done well politically so far, and if the other peons following them continue to do what they do at the moment, they can actually win this round.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 12:45   #152
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Well at least he dropped the pnap and took all the waves Wishmaster put on him, instead of shipjumping at the first sign of trouble
Looking at what is happening in Asc and the members that are still being recruited my decision to leave was most certainly a good one.

It's worth noting that Asc was under far more pressure last round before I left it this round. The notion that I left because 'times were hard' is laughable. I left because I literally hated more members than I liked at that point, and from the look of those being sponsored that situation was only going to get worse.

It would probably help Ascendancy’s situation if people who have been Asc for about 2minutes stopped posting in a way that reflects as though they are speaking on behalf of Asc (I'm looking at Hanzi and you here). You can post 'this is my own view' all you want, but what it actually does is give an insight into how the rest of the members feel. For example in this thread Hanzi basically says 'keep the incoming going as it's boosting our morale!', however I'm pretty sure JBG would have a completely differing opinion on that...
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 13:10   #153
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
Looking at what is happening in Asc and the members that are still being recruited my decision to leave was most certainly a good one.

It's worth noting that Asc was under far more pressure last round before I left it this round. The notion that I left because 'times were hard' is laughable. I left because I literally hated more members than I liked at that point, and from the look of those being sponsored that situation was only going to get worse.

It would probably help Ascendancy’s situation if people who have been Asc for about 2minutes stopped posting in a way that reflects as though they are speaking on behalf of Asc (I'm looking at Hanzi and you here). You can post 'this is my own view' all you want, but what it actually does is give an insight into how the rest of the members feel. For example in this thread Hanzi basically says 'keep the incoming going as it's boosting our morale!', however I'm pretty sure JBG would have a completely differing opinion on that...
Your comment on wether or not you would of left Ascendancy last round due to pressure etc is pretty darn irrelvent because of the fact you have no evidence to back it up, due to the fact you were not around, AT ALL??? last round.. atleast the large proportion of it i was there...

Game your not "great" at pa, your not "great" at posting... Your "great" at being a first class dick... now run along and play with your kids because im sure your on more of the same interlectual wave length with them, then the adults that post on these forums

Sorry, im not trying to insult your kids either.. i was just giving you some credit..

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 13:11   #154
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I doubt anyone genuinely cares about your "reasons" for leaving Ascendancy, I think there's pretty much a concensus that you're a shipjumping faggot.
As for the "you're posting on behalf of ascendancy" part, can you show me where it sounds like I'm doing so? My posts haven't changed since I joined, with the exception of me sometimes using "we" instead of "Ascendancy". You're right about Hanzi and his bad forums posts, but how that is relevant to me at all is beyond me. You just seem a little angry without much of a reason, dude
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 13:35   #155
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Your comment on wether or not you would of left Ascendancy last round due to pressure etc is pretty darn irrelvent because of the fact you have no evidence to back it up, due to the fact you were not around, AT ALL??? last round.. atleast the large proportion of it i was there...

Game your not "great" at pa, your not "great" at posting... Your "great" at being a first class dick... now run along and play with your kids because im sure your on more of the same interlectual wave length with them, then the adults that post on these forums

Sorry, im not trying to insult your kids either.. i was just giving you some credit..
Oh CBA, I didn't realise you cared so much <3

As far as the rounds go, you are right I'm messing up round 28 and 29.
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 13:41   #156
Game^

Quote:
I doubt anyone genuinely cares about your "reasons" for leaving Ascendancy, I think there's pretty much a concensus that you're a shipjumping faggot.
Goodie...better that than having to call you / HanZi and whatever other faggots Asc let in 'alliances mates'.

Quote:
As for the "you're posting on behalf of ascendancy" part, can you show me where it sounds like I'm doing so? My posts haven't changed since I joined, with the exception of me sometimes using "we" instead of "Ascendancy". You're right about Hanzi and his bad forums posts, but how that is relevant to me at all is beyond me. You just seem a little angry without much of a reason, dude
Not angry at all Kila, I just want an interesting round. Convincing people that giving Ascendancy at least a chance to go for the win might open up the round alot more is a hard tasks, especially when alot read the forums and come to the conclusion '**** it they get what they deserve'.

What are you thinking I am angry about?
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 13:54   #157
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
I'm surprised you post on such a topic, given the fact you ran to get a planet nap to avoid incoming.
I wholeheartedly and endorsed and supported Theam's planet NAP while it lasted. For his planet, in that galaxy, to do anything but have a NAP would have been suicide. Instead we got to use his reasonably sized defense fleet for what it was worth while maintaining some roids.

Obviously it would've been preferable if we could have flipped more of the gal, but props to invite anyone from that gal were all voted down.

In my view, Theamion's planet NAP was completely justified, lasted as long as it needed and reduced the overall pressure put on the alliance.

Planet NAPs have an undeservedly bad reputation. Most of the time they are not useful for the alliance as a whole, but some of the time they are.

People need to be willing to examine when that is and accept it when it's better overall, even if it could smart a little when someone gets big without hitting the sworn and everlasting* enemy of the alliance.

* for this week anyway.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 14:37   #158
Game^

I didn't realise that his galaxy was completely full of hostile planets that wouldn't defend him? I thought they had some cute and cuddly scum fans in there too?

Theam was in a galaxy that was high ranking and hardly got hit. I'd have thought if anything they are exactly the types of planets you want to get 4-5 waves incoming on, as the likelyhood is there will be alot of defence available in galaxy to cover him. Gzambo is in a simular situation and has only recently been roided, despite not having a NAP.
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 14:39   #159
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CP- View Post
I somehow get the feeling you don't really think CT is a great ally? It is almost shocking to see people being overly polite in here. Let's face it, CT has done well politically so far, and if the other peons following them continue to do what they do at the moment, they can actually win this round.
I actually think they are a good ally. Just not capable of launch recalling every tick for 8 ticks.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 14:48   #160
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I didn't realise that his galaxy was completely full of hostile planets that wouldn't defend him? I thought they had some cute and cuddly scum fans in there too?

Theam was in a galaxy that was high ranking and hardly got hit. I'd have thought if anything they are exactly the types of planets you want to get 4-5 waves incoming on, as the likelyhood is there will be alot of defence available in galaxy to cover him. Gzambo is in a simular situation and has only recently been roided, despite not having a NAP.
Difference is that gzambo IS being defended by hostile planets who shouldn't be defending him.
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 15:12   #161
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuBBeR View Post
Difference is that gzambo IS being defended by hostile planets who shouldn't be defending him.
Oh, aren't we meant to defend against the alliance that was attacking us all(bar the CT) before?

I'm intrigued to know which planets shouldn't be defending?
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 15:51   #162
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Oh, aren't we meant to defend against the alliance that was attacking us all(bar the CT) before?

I'm intrigued to know which planets shouldn't be defending?
you of all people should know, it's your gal and your alliance
R30 BREAK

Unread 2 Mar 2009, 16:20   #163
Game^

Quote:
you of all people should know, it's your gal and your alliance
So our gal or alliance shouldn't be defending Asc?
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 16:21   #164
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So our gal or alliance shouldn't be defending Asc?
NOBODY GETS TO DEFEND ASCENDANCY. KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE.
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 16:32   #165
RuBBeR
speCTacular

Quote:
So our gal or alliance shouldn't be defending
Asc?
That is what you are trying to imply here :

Quote:

Gzambo is in a simular situation and has only recently been roided, despite not having a NAP.
R30 BREAK

Unread 2 Mar 2009, 16:50   #166
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I actually think they are a good ally. Just not capable of launch recalling every tick for 8 ticks.
Are you?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 17:17   #167
Game^

Quote:
That is what you are trying to imply here :
No what I am doing is comparing Theam's sitation to Gzambo's, as the gal make-ups in both are very much along the same lines.

Jester seemed to think Theam wouldn't get much help from his galaxy, so a temp NAP was a good offer to take. I'm saying Gzambo has a simular situation galaxy wise yet has managed well without one.

You are now implying that we shouldn't be defending Gzambo, I'm however confused as to how you can tell me who I shouldn't / should defend.
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 17:33   #168
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Theam doesn't get defence from his galaxy. Theam isn't even set to trusted. Do you think that, knowing this, Wishmaster wouldn't get him waved?

Quote:
You are now implying that we shouldn't be defending Gzambo, I'm however confused as to how you can tell me who I shouldn't / should defend.
according to the mail your alliance sent out a few days ago; ND members are not allowed to defend Ascendancy.
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 17:43   #169
Game^

Quote:
Theam doesn't get defence from his galaxy. Theam isn't even set to trusted. Do you think that, knowing this, Wishmaster wouldn't get him waved?
Knowing VenoX, and the fact he wanted a high ranking galaxy, I doubt he would have just let an alliance he isn't even a member in walze in and take roids from his galaxy.

Quote:
according to the mail your alliance sent out a few days ago; ND members are not allowed to defend Ascendancy.
That status has now changed, hence damo8 (ND HC) also defending him in-galaxy.
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 18:08   #170
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Knowing VenoX, and the fact he wanted a high ranking galaxy, I doubt he would have just let an alliance he isn't even a member in walze in and take roids from his galaxy.
Wrong. Sadly Theam gets attacked all the time. He could probably count his ingal def fleets received on 1 finger, and I'm sure he is holding it up and showing it to us all the time. His nap allowed him to build up enough value to be of use to his alliance, first in defence, then in attacks. I'm not sure why that is hard to understand.

Unread 2 Mar 2009, 18:42   #171
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

theam got a nap while he was a rather shit target, broke it when he was a good target -> got waved and roided to the ground and emoraged. Then gave some poor excuse why he broke it, I believed him, gave him a new nap while hewas on like 300 roids -> he gets a bit bigger, and breaks the nap again.
Now hes on the same size i d guess

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 18:58   #172
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Are you ignoring my pm?
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 19:04   #173
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Game needs a hug
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 19:14   #174
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Game needs a hug
Especially after saturday
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 19:17   #175
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Reading Hanzi/CBA/Kila's posts is hurting my IQ.
Leave off Game ffs, he's far better than you lot combined.

As for Theam's pnap, Jester justified it pretty well.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 21:55   #176
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i didnt ask for a nap nor am i likely too , any inc i got first thing i'd ask in gal channel is who is ok to send me def , not everyone in the gal is hostile to asc so i was lucky enough to be able to cover a lot of the inc i had gotten ro far this round , dlr's timely waving of henrick took up a lot of fleet slots today so i suffered a bit as we simply ran out of fleets , all's fair in love and war
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 22:36   #177
RuBBeR
speCTacular

Quote:
No what I am doing is comparing Theam's sitation to Gzambo's, as the gal make-ups in both are very much along the same lines.

Jester seemed to think Theam wouldn't get much help from his galaxy, so a temp NAP was a good offer to take. I'm saying Gzambo has a simular situation galaxy wise yet has managed well without one.

You can defend whoever you want, I don't give a munkees. But if your alliance is "p-targeting" asc it seems rather retarted to then go defend them ingal.
If nd wants to waste their fleets like that I don't care, just don't waste ours!!
R30 BREAK

Unread 2 Mar 2009, 23:39   #178
Game^

Quote:
You can defend whoever you want, I don't give a munkees. But if your alliance is "p-targeting" asc it seems rather retarted to then go defend them ingal.
If nd wants to waste their fleets like that I don't care, just don't waste ours!!
Maybe you should talk to the 'organiser' then, I'm just following orders dude. I mean hey, we aren't even hitting Asc tonight!!! AMIRITE!?!?!
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 23:46   #179
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Maybe you should talk to the 'organiser' then, I'm just following orders dude. I mean hey, we aren't even hitting Asc tonight!!! AMIRITE!?!?!
That would suggest that the person in charge is a bit of an amateur with a crazy vendetta lying prostrate in front of CT HC or something.

So you can't be hitting us tonight.

This thread is still rubbish despite my first serious bit of personal opinion, I just want to make that clear.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 00:01   #180
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
theam got a nap while he was a rather shit target, broke it when he was a good target -> got waved and roided to the ground and emoraged. Then gave some poor excuse why he broke it, I believed him, gave him a new nap while hewas on like 300 roids -> he gets a bit bigger, and breaks the nap again.
Now hes on the same size i d guess

actually i got the nap when i was a top 100 planet, then for some reason you dropped it, got me roided, i got quickly back up to 1k roids aprox due to newbie roiding, then when the whole universe roided 7:3 Maulder from Factory, who afaik are almost integrated in Omen took the chance and roided me (the Cathaar thingy planet, 5:10:11) while I still had a pnap, then I had shit all luck with roiding and I broke the nap when Asc went to war with omen while I still had shit all roids.

In the mean time i was able to send out 1-2 deffleets each night and taking non omen targets on asc raids.

edit: Just found out that Maulder was kicked from Factory because he was constantly attacking with Omen. He is omen now. So in essence, Wishy broke the nap first!
WISHY. YOU FASCIST!

Last edited by Knight Theamion; 3 Mar 2009 at 00:53.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 05:12   #181
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
actually i got the nap when i was a top 100 planet, then for some reason you dropped it, got me roided, i got quickly back up to 1k roids aprox due to newbie roiding, then when the whole universe roided 7:3 Maulder from Factory, who afaik are almost integrated in Omen took the chance and roided me (the Cathaar thingy planet, 5:10:11) while I still had a pnap, then I had shit all luck with roiding and I broke the nap when Asc went to war with omen while I still had shit all roids.

In the mean time i was able to send out 1-2 deffleets each night and taking non omen targets on asc raids.

edit: Just found out that Maulder was kicked from Factory because he was constantly attacking with Omen. He is omen now. So in essence, Wishy broke the nap first!
WISHY. YOU FASCIST!
Hehe, Maulder was not in Omen, and I actually ( believe it or not)didnt know he attacked you.
You nubroided all the time u had the nap, attacking gals without any omens at all And u know V well why I dropped the nap the first time...

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 05:14   #182
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Hehe, Maulder was not in Omen, and I actually ( believe it or not)didnt know he attacked you.
You nubroided all the time u had the nap, attacking gals without any omens at all And u know V well why I dropped the nap the first time...

BECAUSE YOU ARE A GREEDY FASCIST!

you are also a communist.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 12:45   #183
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

NAPs are for girls and homosexuals.

Please refer to my signature for hypocrisy.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 14:21   #184
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post

I like this post and your signature. However, the form was too long for me to fill in, so I shall not be applying for a NAP in the near future.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 16:28   #185
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post

i applied
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2009, 14:40   #186
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Are you?
632 Attack 11:1:5 641
632 Attack 11:1:16 641
636 Attack 11:1:5 645
638 Defend 3:1:13 642
642 Attack 12:3:17 651

^^^^ RR kept owning me D:

Surely not every tick, but im sure when taking into account the behind the scenes requirements, im sure u get the point.

As for Pnaps... i dont think its a bad for an ally if a few of its members have one. It lightens the defense load, can provide flak on raids or more def fleets (3 fleet harp def = 3 wins :/) and essentially gives that person a value advantage over the rest of the universe. Just cos you cant hit the enemy doesnt mean ur fleets are any less valuable.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2009, 15:35   #187
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:

As for Pnaps... i dont think its a bad for an ally if a few of its members have one. It lightens the defense load, can provide flak on raids or more def fleets (3 fleet harp def = 3 wins :/) and essentially gives that person a value advantage over the rest of the universe. Just cos you cant hit the enemy doesnt mean ur fleets are any less valuable.
It kills morale of an alliance though.
pnaps = bad.

Quote:
Unread 4 Mar 2009, 23:42   #188
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleMuffin
The problem with this statement is that in a war situation, the fleets the enemy might have thrown at the planetnapped guy, will likely just go to someone else in his alliance. Essentially, you're moving incoming from someone who can now not attack the enemy, to someone who can.

Of course, in this day and age where it's mostly about galaxy raiding, and true planet targeting is so seldom, this might not be true anymore.

I am undecided on the issue of whether it can be beneficial to have planet naps or not, but I decidedly don't like the naps.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2009, 01:01   #189
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
The problem with this statement is that in a war situation, the fleets the enemy might have thrown at the planetnapped guy, will likely just go to someone else in his alliance. Essentially, you're moving incoming from someone who can now not attack the enemy, to someone who can.
I agree.

IMO a planet NAP makes sense when you know you can't defend the target's roids (eg they're in a hostile gal). If they're a fat planet then a pNAP can be useful just to deny roids and XP to the enemy.

In most cases they're a sign of selfishness and are bad for the alliance though IMO.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote